Your Search | saphire e cig, free saphire e cig.com

Oct 22 2014
Option Genesis I was charged annual fee after Free trial period, despite notice of cancellation five days before end of trial. none shown Internet Author: San Jose, California Financial Education: Option Genesis Internet

Oct 22 2014
Juveliere & Rejuvius Free sample in email cost me $185. Greenville, SC 29607 Nationwide Author: Poway, California Internet Fraud: Juveliere & Rejuvius Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
ACS Incorporation Cash Advance Sent threatening e-mails and claim to have my social security number. Didn't figure out the scam until five months into everything, in which case I am now out $524.75 from being so gullible to their scam. Just realized they sent two different lawsuit numbers, their emails are misspelled, they sent multiple emails with different amounts during the months I've paid. I never saw the signs, my emotions consumed the threats. Internet Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Credit & Debt Services: ACS Incorporation Internet

Oct 22 2014
ClearClick Software Cassette2USB.com Sold me a product that does not work and has failed to respond to any of my 4 e-mails do not know Internet Author: Prairie Village, Kansas Miscellaneous Electronics: ClearClick Software Internet

Oct 21 2014
Fang media LLC (www.playfactories.com) Booplay.net Broplay.net playboo.net vexplay.com Other websites advertise they have movies. Sign up Free then scam you 5 day trial. $1 to cancel. Internet Author: olympia, Washington Video Stores: Fang media LLC (www.playfactories.com) Internet

Oct 20 2014
Benefit Alliance, Inc. Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage Scammed out of Perrysburg Ohio Julie- julie@benefitallianceinc.comGary Youssef -gary@benefitallianceinc.com Benefit Alliance, Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage, Free Rx Card, Prescription Discount Card Perrysburg Ohio Nationwide
Author: West Jordan, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: Benefit Alliance, Inc. Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage Scammed out of Perrysburg Ohio Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Lavish Skin I am one of the unfortunate people who order a FREE Sample from Lavish. Now, I am being sent replacements every month and charged for the product. I have sent a letter to the address given (3760 W McFadden Ave., Suite B 602, Santa Ana, Ca 92704 -1392) requesting cancellation but I continue to receive this item and continue to be billed ! Santa Ana, California  Author: Winchester, Tennessee Misc. Health Specialists: Barbara Philpott Santa Ana, California

Oct 20 2014
E-Commerce Consulting H&H Investing LLC Ecommerce Learning Academy Sold me a package that was to generate income off the internet. Not what was promised. Sandy Utah Author: Ulysses, Kansas Computer Classes: E-Commerce Consulting Sandy, Utah

Oct 20 2014
absolute coffee cleanse I ordered the FREE trial of the garcinia cambogia and the absolute coffee cleanse. I then called and clearly told them to cancel any further orders which they said they did. I then get two more bottles and a bill on my credit card for $87.47 and $78.85. I am calling my credit card company and telling them I am not paying the bill and am returning the bottles unopened!!! So frustrating that I got sucked into this. santa ana california Nationwide Author: olmsted falls, Ohio Alternative Health: absolute coffee cleanse Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Barack Hussein Obama, United States President Fails to Inspire Prevention of Starvation and War; Fails at Bringing Jobs, True Hope and Love Washington, District of Columbia Author: Terra, Other ORGANIZED CRIME: Barack Hussein Obama, United States President Washington, District of Columbia

Oct 18 2014
E-Cigs Brand I was scammed out of $200.00, an unauthorized debit of $99.99 plus overdraft and returned check fees. Troy Michigan Author: Brownsburg, Indiana Miscellaneous Electronics: E-Cigs Brand Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
metabo green coffee cleanse This is fraud..... A scam to steal your money!!!! I paid for a free trial and they doubled back and charged me $90 a month later!! Internet Author: ocala, Florida Drug Manufacturers: metabo green coffee cleanse Internet

Oct 17 2014
*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney prosecutorial misconduct, improper relationship with star witnesses, allowing witnesses to knowingly lie, seeking fame not justice, Sac county Iowa corruption. Tracey Richter falsely convicted evidence leads to overwhelming evidence to estranged husband Michael Roberts, Rexxfield failed polygraph, witness intimidation, evidence tampering, Prosecutors improper relationship with witnesses & Michael Roberts. Roberts witness protection sham. Exaggerated, misleading information to Dateline NBC. Sac City, Iowa
Author: Dana Point, California Criminal Justice System: *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Prosecutor Prosecutorial Misconduct | Tracey Richter Falsely Convicted | Overwhelming Evidence Michael Roberts, Rexxfield Sac City, Iowa

Oct 17 2014
E-Magic Love - Emily J Gale Instead of Refund They Take More Money From My Credit Card Los Angeles California Author: jakarta, Other Websites: E-Magic Love - Emily J Gale Los Angeles, California

Oct 17 2014
Donald E. Haviland Jr. Attorney Donald Havil and Attorney Donald E. Haviland Jr.Donald Haviland Attorney Donald E Haviland Attorney Waste of time, friendly but not helpful Ambler Pennsylvania
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Legal Services: Donald E. Haviland Jr. Ambler, Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2014
wefixuglywebsites myphoneroom Failure to Deliver- NO Return of E-Mails/Phone Messages Mesa, Arizona Author: Fairport, New York Websites: wefixuglywebsites Mesa, , Arizona

Oct 16 2014
E Love Magic my magic love spells Emily Gale Emily Edwards Emily Rodgers John Stone Emily Stones Janet Adams Psychic Fraud Internet Fraud Gypsy Scam Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Los Angeles , California Credit Card Fraud: E Love Magic my magic love spells Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
Dr Brett Bolton, DO Dr Brett Bolton, DO2715 E. Oakland Park Blvd Suite 200Fort Lauderdale, FloridaUSA i dont have any words to explain how cheat they are doing with people. all i would day he is not american board certified and should not do surgery. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: California Medical Personnel: Dr Brett Bolton, DO Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 16 2014
ROCKPLAY.NET charged my credit card during 'free trial' period Internet Author: Hartsdale, New York Video Stores: ROCKPLAY.NET Internet

Oct 16 2014
cloudPro Hosting Optimal Hosting Will not refund my money or even call me back. Have sent a number of e-mails. Was ordered through the emobile code. That is a scam also. Nicosia P.C. 2220 Cyprus Internet Author: Palm Coast, Florida Web Hosting: cloudPro Hosting Internet

Oct 16 2014
NUVALIFT is a dangerous product & the company rips you off with their free trial terms. Ordered a “free trail, pay shipping only” of the Nuvalift product for wife via a rewards web-site. Paid initial shipping fee, no problem. San Diego California Author: Franklinton, North Carolina Alternative Health: Nuvalift San Diego, California

Oct 15 2014
complete african mango/garcinia Took me for over $300.00 when it was supporse to be for a free trial and to only pay $4.95 for shipping santaana California Author: DE PERE, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: complete african mango/garcinia santaana, California

Oct 14 2014
Beautymus Cattery E&K Cattery, Elizabeth Bolen, Karen Hill FIP kitten sold, dead and infected my home Siler City North Carolina Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Animal Abuse: Beautymus Cattery Siler City, North Carolina

Oct 14 2014
Harbortouch REVIEW: Commitment to Harbortouch executive team and employees are committed to customer satisfaction. Harbortouch’s approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: Harbortouch pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Harbortouch is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Restaurants: Hershey Road Family Restaurant Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

Oct 14 2014
Advance America Robin Miller, Robert Miller My husband applied for a loan thru Advance America, & we received an E-Mail back from this Robin Miller. We called the telephone # provided in the E-Mail #786-462-4610 & it was a voicemail. No name of Company, just said this MagicJack costumer is not available. We did not leave a message, just hung up. As soon as we hung up, they called us. We asked if their was any upfront money required & Robin Miller said no. But when it came down to it, he said there would be a financial background check done & we would have to put an insurance amount of some kind up & we said no, hung up & he called back twice. Spartanburg South Carolina Author: Wichita, Kansas Loans: Advance America Spartanburg, South Carolina