Your Search | saphire e cig, free saphire e cig.com

Oct 13 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Oct 13 2014
Santos Simon Joalheiros Bahia Preciosa Comercio Importacao e Exportacao Ltda SELLS FAKE GEMSTONES Salvador BAHIA
Author: MELBOURNE BEACH, Florida Jewelers: Santos Simon Joalheiros Nationwide

Oct 13 2014
garcinia cambogia plus Total rip off .Avertise free bottle for $4.95 shipping. then charge your account the next mont for $149 Henderson Nevada Author: Sacramento, California Bait-and-Switch: garcinia cambogia plus Henderson, Nevada

Oct 12 2014
Nuva lift O ordered on line a free trial of Nuvalift cream for just shipping costs with my credit card. How im being charged $86 plus the $4.95 for shipping on my credit card. I have tried calling them but the answering machine says the mail box is full. It tried to contact them by email but no email address. Hmmm San Diego California Author: Hill city, South Dakota Beauty Products: Nuva lift San Diego, California

Oct 12 2014
Pimsleur Approach Language while responding to a survey report I was awarded a language tape for free and just pay shipping. Then later I was sent more tapes that I did not request and billed for hundres of dollars. I unsuscribed to their wed site to discontinue contact and offered to return the unopened merchandise but is still being charged. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Temple, Texas Language: Pimsleur Approach Language Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 11 2014
La creme skin care DO NOT ORDER! It is advertised with Bella Labs and get a jar of La Creme and a bottle of Bella Lab cream. They advertise together and claim you need to use both to get maximum results. The ad is you get the product free for 14 days but you place only one Total scam! San Diego California Author: Flagstaff , Arizona Misc. Health Specialists: La creme skin care Internet

Oct 10 2014
Don McClain E Z Home Buyers and others Seems like a nice gu at FIRST Woodlands Texas Author: Tomball, Texas Real Estate Investing: Don McClain Select State/Province

Oct 10 2014
Northwest Florida BBB BBB BUSINESS REVIEW -NORTHWEST FLORIDAinfo@nwfl.bbb.orgPhone: 850.429.0002 Toll Free: 800.729.9226Fax: 850.429.0006 USED FAULTS RATING OF LAWYER STEVEN W. BOWDEN OF AN A+ RATING WHEN THE FIRM IS NOT EVEN ACCREDITED COST ME MEDICAL DAMAGE AND $$$$ OF DOLLARS FOR SERVES HE IS A THEIF AND LIAR AT BEST SHOULD BE DIS BARRED AND IN JAIL BUT WIMPY ESCAMBIA SANTA ROSA BAR I/ TOOK NO ACTION COMPLINT AFTER COMPLAINT!!!S PENSACOLA Florida Internet Author: GULF BREEZE , Florida Attorneys General: Northwest Florida BBB Internet

Oct 10 2014
Garcinia Gambogia & CleansePro Ordered free trial products pay only shipping costs. Received no reorder info with product.13 days after order was placed my CC was charged $79.95 and $89.95 unauthorized. Called the company and was told I did not cancel within the 14-day trial period of which I had never received notification. Also told I had signed up for auto-ship and a shipment had already been mailed. I never received that product. Filed a dispute with CC company. MC denied my dispute saying the merchant said I had not complied with the cancellation policy. Synchrony Bank MC believes scam artists before it believes its customers. Unknown Internet Author: Santa Cruz, New Mexico Alternative Health: Garcinia Gambogia & CleansePro Internet

Oct 10 2014
Magic Vapor Tempe Arizona DO NOT BUY E-LIQUID HERE WARNING Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Smoke Shops: Magic Vapor Tempe, Arizona

Oct 10 2014
National Data Group E-mail data list sales Omaha Nebraska Author: San Rafael, California Mail Order Services: National Data Group Omaha, Nebraska

Oct 10 2014
TNT Thursday Night Thing Museum of Contemporary Art SD San Diego La Jolla Tufts University Charles E Castle Deputy Director and CFO 1100 1001 Kettner San Diego 92101 MCASD Phone 858 454 3541 La jol Messages were left and ignored for the following people. Hugh M. Davies, Ph.D., The David C. Copley Lilli-Mari Andresen, Executive Assistant to the David C. Copley Director and CEO, Jocelyn Saucedo, Charles E. Castle, Trulette M. Clayes,, Anneka van Dong Scam Cheat Fake Fake Deceptive Con Rip off Bad Business Steal Stolen Trick Theft Deceit Blackmail Extortion Swindle Review Fraudulent Bad Customer Service Fraud Misrepresentation san diego California Author: , Festivals & Event Services: TNT Thursday Night Thing Museum of Contemporary Art SD San Diego La Jolla Tufts University Charles E Castle Deputy Director and CFO 1100 1001 Kettner San Diego 92101 MCASD Phone 858 454 3541 La jol san diego, California

Oct 10 2014
My Free Cams My Free Cams ripps off models!They close your accounts and never send your earnings for the last pay period! Internet Author: Internet Adult Web Site: My Free Cams Internet

39, Report #1182037

Oct 09 2014
Alliance Publishing, Inc. Risk-Free 100% Lifetime Guaranteed Infinity Income Dealership Homewwood Illinois Author: Maplewood, New Jersey Small Business Services: Alliance Publishing, Inc. Homewwood, Illinois

40, Report #1182020

Oct 09 2014
Pearl-e-Whites.com Pearl-e-Whites Trial will cost you about $100/month! Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Dental Services: Pearl-e-Whites Internet

41, Report #1181973

Oct 09 2014
Money Map Press The Geiger Index. Money Map Press, 16 West Madison Street, Baltimore MD 21201. Toll Free: 888.384.8339 http://www.moneymappress.com I would give them an infinite negative review if I could. I followed their advice and after several months it became c Money Map Press is run by crooks. Baltimore Maryland Author: Littleton, Colorado Financial Education: Money Map Press Baltimore , Maryland

42, Report #1181908

Oct 09 2014
Garcinia Cambogia First and foremost, I gained 22 pounds in 14 days. Also they do not stipulate the cost they will charge for the free trial. It is a rip off. Las Vegas Internet Author: Allenton, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Oct 09 2014
Cinaplay They charged my $48 for NOTHING! I tried contacting them via e-mail since I want my money back, but their e-mail seems not to be working... I can't get in touch with them! My enligsh is not so good, asnd IK'm unable to call them because I'm afraid that'll cost me money too... Internet Author: Ă–jebyn, Alabama Video Stores: Cinaplay Internet

Oct 09 2014
e-brandjacket or .jacketsonfire.com/ Fake, no contact info, wrong links, no relationship to anything they say on the website. Fake NorthFace, Montcler, Canada Goose Internet Author: London, E-trade: e-brandjacket Internet

Oct 09 2014
prolongz stole$89.95on July29,Aug3,Aug13.when I called I spoke to a female who told me to send it back for a refund and e-mail my bank statement to show they took it.when i went on line it said no website found. Ive called all the numbers on my statement which are all different,i get that im calling outside business hrs, which isnt true.i cancelled my card from bank,but was too late another $69.95was taken on Sept12 claremont California Author: bath, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: prolongz claremont, California

Oct 08 2014
Pastor Kevin E. Jackson KEVIN EUGENE JACKSON THIS CROOK TOLD ME HE COULD DOUBLE MY MONEY IN A MONTH!! I HAVE PROOF- LIES LIES LIES Fruitland Maryland
Author: Fruitland, Maryland Financial Services: Pastor Kevin E. Jackson Fruitland, Maryland

Oct 08 2014
equinox wrinkle reducer was offered a free trial and my card has been charged $99 five times already this is outrageous, There was never any indication of me receiving anymore than the free trial. Sparks, Nevada Nationwide Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: equinox wrinkle reducer Nationwide

Oct 08 2014
Elizabeth Bolen E and K Katz Sick and Dying kittens Siler City North Carolina Author: Sweet Home, Oregon Animal Abuse: Elizabeth Bolen Siler City, North Carolina

Oct 08 2014
Garcinia Cambogia Tampa, Florida Misleading Free Trial offer, underhanded marketing and product DOES NOT WORK! Tampa Florida
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Cambogia Tampa, Florida Internet

Oct 08 2014
Natural Green Cleanse Lutz, Florida Misleading Free Trial offer, underhanded marketing and product DOES NOT EVEN WORK! Lutz Florida
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Natural Green Cleanse Internet