SAPHIRE E CIG, FREE SAPHIRE E CIG.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: saphire e cig, free saphire e cig.com
There may be more specific results for "saphire e cig, free saphire e cig.com"
For more specific results for "saphire e cig, free saphire e cig.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
Skintechnologies.com Advertised free trial offer but charges credit card over $170.00 Internet Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Skin Care: Skintechnologies.com Internet

Jul 19 2017
powercontact.biz london Nowflashlights.biz I ordered a device (frog) on line for streaming TV free-I was charged twice by powercontact.biz-once for 11.31 (CAn.) and once for 113.25 9Can) and from Nowflashlights.biz 245.97 London, United Kingdom Internet Author: Ottawa, Ont., Oregon Communications & Networking: powercontact.biz london Internet

Jul 19 2017
Luminary I order the luminary cream & eye cream. they said, it free try just pay 4.95 per order. they did not said anything about returning the products within 14 days otherwise you will be charge on your acct. for $93.79 per item. Nor need to cancel the order either. I got charged 4 times of $93.79. I tried to dispute the charges and they didn't refund my full amount of the charges. and the shipping didn't include the invoice nor the receipt of my order either. This is a scam company. berkeley california Author: berkeley, California Skin Care: Luminary Internet

Jul 19 2017
Secret Allure I signed up for a 4.99 and 4.97 trial product with a free month trial--within 14 days my bank account was debited an additional 84.95 and 89.92 charge without my permission--or without receiving additional product Aurora CO 80012 Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Skin Care: Secret Allure Internet

Jul 19 2017
Allumiderm Free trial offer, without showing full terms and policy. Charged $170 on my credit card. Called company and was told I did not cancel my subscription on time. California Internet Author: Comstock Park, Michigan Skin Care: Alliumiderm Internet

Jul 19 2017
SPEEDY CASH The below email was in my spam e-mail box today (7/19/2017 and I've no clue what it is for. I've never taken a loan out for $848.43. So, I google the email address that was included in the California Credit & Debt Services: CREDITOR: SPEEDY CASH (ADV.AMERICA) Austin, TX Austin TX Don't download or sign that consent - it is a scam Author: Shelby Township, Michigan Lawyers: SPEEDY CASH Austin , TX

Jul 18 2017
DermaFi  free trial scam, skincare, Joanna Gaines fake news Internet Author: Gilbert, Arizona Skin Care: Dermify Internet

Jul 18 2017
Parisian Glow I ordered parisian skin and eye cream from internet. It was supposed to be free just postage and handling.  St.Petersburg FL 33742 Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Health Spas: Parisian Glow Internet

Jul 18 2017
Consortium Group, LLC ClairSkinFID(?) Health Offered free trial of facial wrinkle cream & eye cream by paying postage only. Akron Ohio Author: Summerfield, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Consortium Group, LLC Akron, Oklahoma

Jul 18 2017
Suisse-Serum, Suisse Cream A complete scam offering a FREE sample-- just pay shipping. Fine print sets you up on auto renew for $91.36 a month. Santa Ana California Author: seminole, Florida Skin Care: Suisse-Serum, Suisse Cream Internet

Jul 18 2017
Nova Skin Sciences Allumiere - Niuvella scam subscription service discised as free trial St Petersberg Florida Author: Racine, Wisconsin Skin Care: Nova Skin Sciences St Petersberg, Florida

Jul 18 2017
Nutra Diet, Phoenix, Arizona Free Sample $4.95 and you're on the hook for life! No way to cancel, contact, or get help! Phoenix, Arizona Arizona, but only P.O. box = 52032 Author: Mesa, Arizona Alternative Health: Nutra Diet, Phoenix, Arizona Internet

Jul 18 2017
Search Quarry Lied about full access to their site after paying $2.95 for a five day free trial period. Internet
Author: San Diego, California Private Investigators: Search Quarry Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Revived Youth Sunshine Derm WashThe wrinkle Vanish offer you risk-free offer for small amount for postage them charges 92.30 and 97.21 and will not let you re turn the product for refund unknown Internet
Author: OFallon, Missouri Skin Care: Revived Youth Internet

Jul 18 2017
Wonder Vital Skin Care This scam said free product sample for cost of shipping only, they charged my account over $80 two weeks later and made me overdraw it!!! This was not an authorized transaction!! Nationwide Author: Louisville, Kentucky Skin Care: Wonder Vital Skin Care Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Body Candy Outlet Mulligan Specials is the name they use in e-mails. I believe my order was confirmed on June 18. All efforts to contact has been in vain. They still are loading up my mailbox with new offers each day. Woodland Hills California Author: Miami, Oklahoma Sporting Goods: Body Candy Outlet Woodland Hills, California

Jul 18 2017
Hydroluxe Beauty product was offered as a free trial ,I would only have to pay for shipping and handling was billed for $38.95. Toronto Ontario Author: las vegas, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Hydroluxe Beauty Toronto Ontario, Other

Jul 17 2017
Urban626 URB-E They will take your money and never ship! Don't ever buy from this company! Pasadena California Author: Austin, Texas Specialty Stores: Urban626 Pasadena, California

Jul 17 2017
FITTRIMPRODUCTS DOL*FITTRIMPRODUCTS8445395811 844-5395811 LAS VEGAS 89120 IT WAS PILLS FOR TESTOSTERONE, MUSCLE BUILD,AND DIET/ LOSE WEIGHT. PILLS WERE UNMARKED SO I CALLED AND CANCELLED ASAP THEY SAID HOW ABOUT OME FREE HOW ABOUT NEXT SHIPMENT FREE I SAID NO WAY CANT EVEN TELL IF THESE ARE POISON CLEAR CAPSULES WITH SAWDUST LOOKING CRAP INSIDE! las vegas Internet NV89129 AND 89120 Author: dallas, Texas Weightloss Programs: FITTRIMPRODUCTS Internet

Jul 17 2017
Prolash1 I was on Facebook and ran into a pop up from prolash1, I clicked on the ad that said try it for free only $7.95 for shipping. I paid that exact amount, and about 3 weeks later I got the sample of the product. About a month later on 6/11/2017 they charged $149.95.  Desert, California Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Prolash Internet

Jul 17 2017
saphire resorts will not let us stop making maintenance fees. we cannot afford it, we have never used it. WE DONT WANT IT ANYMORE, WE THOUGHT WE COULD CANCEL AT ANYTIME. las vegas Nevada Author: henderson, Nevada District Attorneys Assistant DA: saphire resorts las vegas, Nevada

Jul 17 2017
Unlimited Accounts Manchester Unlimited eBay accounts Manchester Mr J Kahn Bank transfer unlimited eBay account scam con Manchester Internet Author: Manchester , Alabama E-trade: Unlimited Accounts Manchester Internet

Jul 17 2017
Perfect Skin Serums I ordered a free trial of the ageless moisture cream and the ageless secret serum online Saint Petersburg Florida Author: Elk Grove, California Skin Care: Perfect Skin Serums Saint Petersburg , Florida

Jul 17 2017
Worthington industries same senerio as 0thers ........free walmart gift card, then $4.95 fee, long process and phone call Columbus Ohio Don't say Yes on those calls - hang up Author: Columbus, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: goshopandsave Internet

Jul 17 2017
Alliumere skincare Nova skin I thought I was going to be able to try this product free I didn't know i was going to be charged. 99 .98 4 .95 1.oo 2.94 2 .95 its fraud how can they do this? Author: Edinburgh, Indiana Attorney Generals: Alliumere skincare