Your Search | saphire e cig, free saphire e

Oct 15 2016
Sticky9 I bought a poster with my personal pictures on it 9/27 as of 10/15 it has still not been received. I emailed the company and they have no tracking number as they said I chose free shipping and they aren't able to track those. There is no customer service number to call. I feel I got ripped off. Internet Author: Portland , Oregon Adoption Agencies: Sticky9 Internet

Oct 15 2016
LicensePlateToll E-470 Public Highway Authority Express Toll Colorado Approved Ripoff Denver Internet Author: Rosenberg, Texas State Government: LicensePlateToll Internet

Oct 15 2016
Clear TV Key Free TV Key Antenna hardware that can be attached to the back of your television to receive additional channels without cables. Wallingford Connecticut Author: Niles, Illinois Television Parts & Services: Clear TV Key Nationwide

Oct 15 2016
Progressive learning corp I sold nothing but an encyclopedia of books for thousands of dollars books I could aber collared provided in a free library mind is nothing like what they promised me they said it was help from kindergarten till higschool and is a program that even is actualisado with what LAUSD is teaching at this time as my math Nationwide Author: Canoga park ca , California Corrupt Companies: Progressive learning corp Nationwide

Oct 14 2016
OTL*SCORESENSE.COM Phony free credit reporting Dallas Texas Author: Encino, California Credit Reporting Agencies: OTL*SCORESENSE.COM 855-259-1 Dallas, Texas

Oct 14 2016
Skin Amour/ Derm Renew Now Free Trial -not transparent Santa Ana Internet Author: Frederick, Maryland Misc. Health Specialists: Skin Amour/ Derm Renew Now Internet

Oct 14 2016
SkinElements and Beauty Bella and Beauty Stays Free Trial - NOT Internet Author: Milwaukie, Oregon Websites: SkinElements Internet

Oct 13 2016
ultra premium garcinia I ordered this product and paid for the (free trial) I expected to keep taking it but the company only sent the intial order and then proseded to take money out of my checking account but never received the product after the intial quanity.Angeles California Author: Eureka, California Drugstores: ultra premium garcinia LOs Angeles, California

Oct 13 2016
Essential Nutra Offered a free trial sample of 2 diet products - cost of S&H charged to my credit card. 3 weeks later a withdrawal of $92.99 was made from my bank account for a product I have never even heard of, nor did I receive it. Escondido CA Author: Virginia Weightloss Programs: Essential Nutra CA

Oct 13 2016
Speed Fix Tool Plus You Best get this information first from this Scam Squad: To request a refund please contact us via our contact form below or email us at support@speedfixtool.comYou can also call SafeCart’s Customer Care (Toll Free): US and CA: 1-855-432-0727, Of I have the Aging Younger Clinic in Lauderhill Fl. and I paid Speed Fix Tool Plus, to help speed up my computer.  Internet Author: Lauderhill, Florida Computer Fraud: Speed Fix Tool Plus Internet

Oct 13 2016
Luminous skin care products Belle Epoque eye cream I ordered a free trial of Luminis advanced skin care and Belle Epoque except for the $5.95 shipping fee I received the product with no notification from the companies.  Internet Author: Ft lauderdale , Florida Liars: Luminous skin care products Internet

Oct 13 2016
E-Cigs Pro Vapor ECIGSBRAND.COMIncredibleecigsE-Cigs Pro Vapor RewardsE-Cigs Electronic CigaretteE-Cigs Pro VaporE-Cigs Bucks Trial offer turns into nightmare Internet Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: E-Cigs Pro Vapor Internet

Oct 13 2016
Hoverboard360 hoverboard360.comMaxima E-Commerce Holding LLCimoto Will not refund money Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Sporting Goods: Hoverboard360 Internet

Oct 13 2016
Farrance Appraisal Free Financing? Hah! Manchester Connecticut Author: Danbury, Connecticut Furniture & Furnishings: Bob's Discount Furniture, Farrance Appraisal Nationwide

Oct 13 2016
Montecito Skin Care They said online that this product was free then charged me$99.99 i returned the product and called them and have a cancellation number and they never refunded me the money ventura California Author: eureka, Missouri Beauty Salons: Montecito Skin Care California

Oct 12 2016
Whitening Coach or Genuine White Risk free trial scam Henderson Nevada Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Whitening Coach Henderson, Nevada

Oct 12 2016
Skinny Garcinia / Skinny Green Coffee Do NOT get your FREE Sample you will be charged La Jolla California Author: Whitehall, Michigan Adult Care Facilities: Skinny Garcinia / Skinny Green Coffee La Jolla, California

Oct 11 2016
Free Home security telemarketers Jay Gotra Alliance Security These crimminals Ignore the do not call list and keep harrassing me Cranston Rhode Island
Author: Alabama Security Services: Free Home security telemarketers Cranston, Rhode Island

Oct 11 2016
Triple J Health Management LLC Hydrolux and Cellvia I was told to try the Shoppers Drug Mart's free sample. As I went to the Shopper Drug Mart's website, and follow the insturction on free sample. The two creams-Hydrolux and Cellvia with the shipping price only pop-up. But at the end, the credit card charges are actually over $200. Internet Author: North York, Ontario Beauty Salons: Triple J Health Management LLC Internet

Oct 11 2016
01:12 PM I was also ripped off. Placed an order in April of 2016. Emailed them letting them know that I never received it. No response. Sent another e-mail, and included from their website of my receipt, and a copy from USPS website showing my tracking # and t Rip off Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Beauty Salons: Internet

Oct 11 2016
AudioSavings | Rockville Audio | E-distributors Total Bait & Switch Inwood New York Author: Toronto , Ontario Auto Audio Electronics: AudioSavings Inwood, New York

Oct 11 2016
ASKoption  - FRAUD, SCAM! ASKoption - FRAUD, SCAM!You never will get your money back.They push you to invest more and more and give you chance to withdraw one or two times to taste the system. After that they push you to invest more money. Using free risk trades they conver ASKoption - FRAUD, SCAM! Internet
Author: London, Alabama Brokerage Companies: ASKoption  - FRAUD, SCAM! Internet

Oct 10 2016
Hydramatrix MD I ordered for free trial only having to pay shipping. Days later I get charged $88 from another company, I never agreeed to pay the amount they took from my credit card. It is a scam! Emeryville California
Author: Sudan, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Hydramatrix MD Emeryville , California

Oct 10 2016
ReNewEyeCream ReVitalizeSkinSerum Advertisement is misleading. Free sample just pay shipping. of 4.95 they include a second item for 4.99. Later on I found a charge of 88.10 for eye spa and another charge of 89.95 for Garcinia Diet Plus. Fountain Valley California Author: Laurel, Maryland Supplemental Health Programs: ReNewEyeCream Fountain Valley, California

Oct 10 2016
Diamond Wireless or A Wireless Convinced to switch to Verizon in order to get a free iphone. The offer didn't go through on a technicality. HAMPTON Virginia Author: HAMPTON, Virginia Telephones: Diamond Wireless HAMPTON, Virginia