Your Search | saphire e cigarettes

Dec 29 2016
Enver Solar G.E.M aka Green Energy MarketingEnver SolarPhone: (714) 640-2344Fax: (714) 640-2347Email: info@enversolar.comWeb: www.EnverSolar.com17542 E. 17th St. Suite 175Tustin CA, 92780 Boiler Room, Slave pit, den of theives Tustin California Author: Iowa Sales People: Enver Solar Tustin, California

Dec 29 2016
Sunny Dorion He has screen shot of sports ticket accounts to make you feel he legitimately has tickets. Takes e-transfer but sends no tickets. Has done this in Edmonton. Internet Author: Edmonton, Alberta Ticket Sales: Sunny Dorion Internet

Dec 27 2016
Louisville gas and electric LG&E Overcharging and overestimating Louisville, KY Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Better Business Bureau: Louisville gas and electric Louisville, KY, Kentucky

Dec 27 2016
Advance Marketing Group Ryan Allaire, Jeff Mills, Goldmills Marketing LLC Business Opportunity Scheme as described by Federal Trade Commission New Richmond Wisconsin Author: New brighton, Minnesota E-trade: Advance Marketing Group New Richmond , Wisconsin

Dec 27 2016
Pearl e Whites They took up to $362.00 dollars from me. Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Employees: Pearl e Whites

Dec 27 2016
High Class Universe failed to ship order or reply to emails Internet Author: E Providence, Rhode Island Miscellaneous Electronics: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 26 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Stole my car, ran e-z pass tolls to her lover, refuses to pay for her infidelity. Now im liable! BOONTON, New Jersey Author: sarasota, Florida Adultery: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) (((REDACTED))), New Jersey

Dec 26 2016
High Class Universe Toy items ordered never received Internet Author: Guilford , Connecticut E-trade: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 24 2016
The Variety Store Ordered two vinyl Beatle clocks ,60.00, through Facebook ad...on 12/1/16. On 12/9/16 received e mail station order was in process being given a USPS tracking number which when I keep putting in the USPS system they cannot find tharpt number. I think this person steals your money and I am worried as they have my credit card info now. What can I do??? Internet Author: Holmes, New York Internet: The Variety Store Internet

Dec 23 2016
E-Cig Pro Vapor Take this survey and win a E-Cig and Vapor and only pay for shipping St. Louis Missouri Author: Norman, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: E-Cig Pro Vapor St. Louis, Missouri

Dec 22 2016
Hobbies Discounts I paid for 2 air swimmers over a month ago,no response since. I have e-mailed them twice but no response. Vancouver British Columbia Internet Author: Independence , Missouri Electronic Manufacturers: Hobbies Discounts Internet

37, Report #1320819

Dec 21 2016
A real chance incorporated Found on craiglist posting for workfrom home. Did all the,phone interview and test submitted direct deposit info mailed forms in. Havent heard anything since Not to mention they charged 10 background fee that was supposedly refundable in your first paycheck. its been over four weeks and they will not respond to my e mails and have changed the phone system.God doesnt like ugly. This site claims to help.
A Real Chance Inc is Innocent Author: Charleston , South Carolina Family Services: A real chance incorporated

Dec 21 2016
GPS Kids Watch Ramadeals.zendesk.com I placed this order on Nov. 17 and as of today, December 21 I still have not received the merchandise. I have submitted numberous e-mails and the response is always the same: We received more orders than anticipated, the merchance will ship in 5-8 business days, yada, yada, yada. The tracking info shows the label generated but nothing picked up. There is no phone number to call or way to contact them. Internet Author: The Woodlands, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: GPS Kids Watch Internet

Dec 21 2016
Viaguard/Accu-metrics Paternity DepotDNA Testing and Research Centre i sent in my ancestry swab testing in since april 15 2016 and have not gotten any results i call and only get told that it takes time. i know it has been received by the tracking on postal sent date. when i call i get a recording to leave a message, i leave a message and they never get back to me. i have also e-mailed them with no results also Toronto Ontario Author: Okalahoma City, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Viaguard/Accu-metrics Toronto, Ontario

Dec 21 2016
E Jones and Associates Ellaretha Jones Do not trust this firm with your family's legal needs! Atlanta Georgia Author: Austell, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: E Jones and Associates Atlanta, Georgia

Dec 21 2016
epassportphoto.com e-passport photo epassportphoto.com is a rip off does not appear Internet Author: Agoura Hills, California Photography: epassportphoto.com Internet

Dec 20 2016
Hobbies Discount I ordered night vision binoculars over two months ago and never received them. Already paid for. No response to my e mails BIG FRAUD Port Saint Lucie Florida Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Camps & Campgrounds: Community Green Market Events Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Dec 20 2016
Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Amazing Pet Expos sets themselves apart from competition with consistent dedication to customer satisfaction. Brand incorporates strategic changes through improvements in company culture, on-going team training, and implementation of exhibitor and event guests' feedback. Uses adversity and resilience as keys to success..*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Amazing Pet Expos pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Amazing Pet Expos recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Fortunately, facts are facts Author: Placerville, California Event Planners & Sites: Amazing Pet Expos TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Amazing Pet EXPOS produces consumer pet events, similar to home shows but for the pet world. Amazing Pet Expos have had 133 shows since 2009, and have hosted over 1.5 million attendees. Amazing Pet Expos is the leading national pet event company. Nationwide

Dec 20 2016
Prize Candle Prize candle Ordered Prize candles on Dec 8th 2016 and check was cashed on Dec 9th. Tried calling and e-mailing California Prize Candle ripoff Author: brookpark, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Prize Candle Internet

Dec 20 2016
Hobbie Discount 2455 West 2nd Ave. Vancouver Canada I placed an order on 11/25/2016 for two Remote Control Air Swimmers. I rec'd. an e-mail back on that same date stating my order was confirmed with an order number. I then checked my bank account and the amount for both was taken out. I then rec'd. an e-mail on 12/22016 stating my shipment wiould be arriving within in one to two weeks of my order date. As of today, 3 weeks later, I have heard nothing back from this companyevena fter I have sent e-mail after e-mail No response. It is now way past three week and my Christmas order I had anticipated for my grandchildren is no where to be had! Vancouver Canada Author: Fort Edward, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Hobbie Discount 2455 West 2nd Ave. Vancouver Canada Nationwide

Dec 19 2016
My Stock Trading Biz REVIEW:MyStockTradingBiz turn-key solution profitably trading financial markets, automated trading systems. MyStockTradingBiz focus since inception bringing hedge fund quality, fully automated trading systems to retail traders to larger size enterprise customers. No guarantees when investing in stocks, MyStockTradingBiz's three algorithms consistently generated positive returns since being offered to general public. My Stock Trading Biz’s commitment to customer satisfaction is unmatched, particularly in an industry filled with scammers who over promise and under deliver. MyStockTradingBiz commitment to customer satisfaction with independently verified results, My Stock Trading Biz receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: MyStockTradingBiz TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. MyStockTradingBiz provides automated turn-key solutions for profitable trading E-Mini NQ Futures. Dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction, personally meets customers in person unless customer opts out of personal meeting. Three algorithms traded automatically using Tradestation platform, O1 Overnight Gap System, B1 Breakout System, & T1 Burst System Meridian, Idaho

Dec 19 2016
GLENCARA.COM I ordered a ring on 11/17/16 and paid . 5 days later said Glencara sent an Email saying the ring would be made on Dec.2 and shipped that day. @24 Email later I received an automated e-mail with no info. even though i had gotten 5 dates of manufacture up to this point...can you help ? not Valley Cottage New York Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: GLENCARA.COM Valley Cottage, New York

Dec 19 2016
99santa Scam , failed to deliver order Author: Umhlanga , Alabama E-trade: 99santa

Dec 16 2016
magic tracks I ordered magic tracks on dec 2nd never to hear from them again I can't get through to them by phone nor e-mail.  Internet Author: Bronx, New York Consumer Services: magic tracks Internet

Dec 16 2016
hhsc office off. ledbetter the local office messed up on my case lost paper work that was needed this happened to me on three occasion I'm really tired of this office my kids have to go without because of them I really need your services please help me this text is for my tanf the off ice I'm filling on 1228 e led better Dr # a Dallas txt 75216 Dallas Texas Author: DALLAS, Texas Emergency Services: hhsc office off. ledbetter Dallas, Texas