Your Search | saphire e cigarettes

Nov 19 2016
Smokers-Mall.com/EDR Programs Inc. EDR Programs Inc. I purchased 2 cartons of cigarettes for $72.00 which never came. Later I was told a refund would be issued. It too never came. I have been defrauded! unknown Internet Author: Southaven, Mississippi Smoke Shops: Smokers-Mall.com/EDR Programs Inc. Internet

Nov 18 2016
Tim Begovich E-bay ID thisishighendsales Stole my money just for his own entertainment Ca,Shell beach Internet Author: Elko NV, Nevada Computer Fraud: Tim Begovich Internet

Nov 17 2016
The Empire Deal I order a product from them, received a confirmation stating that I would be able to track the shipping which turns out to be false. I have sent e-mails with no response and everytime I call there line gives a busy signal. Internet Author: Palestine, Texas Gift Shops: The Empire Deal Internet

Nov 17 2016
The Deal Empire PAID FOR, NEVER RECEIVED ITEM, WON'T RETURN CALLS OR E-MAILS, NO TRACKING # Author: Logansport, Indiana Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 16 2016
Starpoint Resorts Group Stay Sapphire, Saphire Resort Scamed me like no one before Las Vegas Nevada Author: Phoenix, Arizona Travel Agents: Starpoint Resorts Group Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 16 2016
GO THE DISTANCE Carlos Islas e Irene LAIR PEOPLE...MOVE BOOKS West Palm Beach Florida Author: Springville, Utah Trucking Companies: GO THE DISTANCE West Palm Beach, Florida

Nov 15 2016
CALLSMASTER INC 364 E, Main Street, Suite 1012, Delaware US,19709 They scammed me for the amount 299.99 Delaware
Author: El Cerrito, California Computer Service & Repair: CALLSMASTER INC

Nov 15 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered on Nov. 01, 2016, 2 body shaper panties for $44.85. I e-mailed & called many times but no response, or constant busy signal.. I have received NO product! Brooklyn New York Author: West Olive, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: The Deal Empire Brooklyn, New York

Nov 14 2016
The Deal Empire Ordered goods, paid, next received saying been sent, no goods, no reply to e mails, no contact number ???? Internet Author: Walton on Thames, Alabama Sales People: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 12 2016
The Deal Empire Ordered on October 27, 2016 a body shaper panty for 24.90. I've e-mailed them many times but no answer. They have not phone numbers to call them! Brooklyn, New York/ or Florida New York Author: Fresno, California Credit Card Fraud: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 12 2016
Charity Leather charityleather.com Sorry a** company they don't answer e-mails and they have a phone that nobody answers Chandler Arizona Charity leather is not a ripoff! Author: Sacramento, California Clothing Stores: Charity Leather Chandler, Arizona

Nov 11 2016
Paul Jackson Loan Company Paul Jackson, Kevin E. Grim Loan Scam, wont return money, identity theft, fraudulent document fresno, ca or York Pa Internet Author: California Loans: Paul Jackson Loan Company Internet

Nov 11 2016
Proficio Mortgage Ventures LLC Karen Geotz, Agent All happened by E-mail searching for Reverse Mortgage, and I submitted my data, then I received a call from Ms. Geotz, then she E-mail me, and I replied sending all of my personal data etc. She never replied unknown reason, but all of my personal data was send to her. Why she mislead me? Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Unusual Rip-Off: Proficio Mortgage Ventures LLC Internet

Nov 10 2016
Thrive learning Institute; Internet Auction Solutions; E Library Membership @ http://elibrarymembership.com/index.html To sum it all up. I became a member of Thrive on Feb. 23, 2009. I looked at the program on that day. It took me awhile to check this program out. I saw they had a cancellation period of three days to get a full refund so I called them to cancel my membership on 2/24/2009. Was told I could not because it was too early into the program. Called the next day 2/25/2009--Same story; then I called on 2/26/2009--same story. I called one day after the 3 day cancellation period to cancel the membership and get a full refund and I was told it was too late to cancel my membership and get a full refund.   OREM UTAH Author: WAREHAM, Massachusetts Seminar Programs: Thrive learning Institute Internet

Nov 10 2016
BUY2KOREA Co., Ltd. E-bay seller green-sum Sent me a defective product then tried to charge me a fee. South Korea Internet Author: New York, New York TVs & VCRs: BUY2KOREA Co., Ltd. Internet

Nov 10 2016
e-support bernardwilsom threatened that if I canceled my computer would crash paid 250.00 they posed as dell corp Author: Williamstown, New Jersey Computer Fraud: e-support

Nov 10 2016
the deal empire thedealempire.com No shipment of product: no contact address or phone number: no answer to five e-mail requests Internet Author: Madera, California Clothing Stores: the deal empire Internet

Nov 09 2016
Academy Day Trading Todd Rampe Stay away from Academy Day Trading (IMO) las vegas Nevada Author: Olympia, Washington E-trade: Academy Day Trading las vegas, Nevada

Nov 09 2016
latteno foods wheres the web site and product they sell..,. i have 2.2 million shares that are worthless fountain California Author: corpus christi, Texas E-trade: latteno foods fountain, California

Nov 09 2016
Starling Capital (Rob Wilson) Invested $10,000.00 Kept asking for more, I refused, he told me he would not help me any more. Requested my $10,000.00 be returned they stated no. The woman who stated on the web page she was a representative and would help. e-mail address no good. Richmond Texas Author: Richmond, Texas Investment Brokers: Terry Segal Richmond, TX

Nov 08 2016
LuxStyle has just sent me an e-mail saying they have billed me ans are sending me the eyelash enhancer but I didn't order it and have just read an account of this on your web site the same . Internet Author: The Basin, Other Beauty Products: LuxStyle Internet

Nov 08 2016
Allen Martin Consulting - facebook.com/marketingwithallen?fref=ts I felt scam by Allen Martin Consulting's e-mail ads Greenwich High Rd 21 Internet Author: siingapore, Alabama On-Line Business: allen martin consulting Internet

Nov 08 2016
Deal Empire I ordered form them (silly me) no product, no tracking, voice box full if you call, no response to e-mails..TOTAL SCAM COMPANY..My C.C. has refunded me as they also could not reach this company. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM Internet Author: Keaau, Hawaii Clothing Stores: Deal Empire Internet

Nov 08 2016
Falzone & Wyler Raymond Falzone, Thomas E. Wyler Beth Ann Powers, Falzone and Wyler, Tom Wyler, Ray Falzone SLEAZIEST SCUMBAG LAWYERS EVER!!! DO NOT HIRE!! Media Pennsylvania So? Author: Florida Legal Services: Falzone & Wyler Media, Pennsylvania

Nov 07 2016
Fec*Fsatecigs Ecigsbrand, E-CGS Pro Vapor Ordered a trial of a E-Cig Pro Vapor kit for a charge of 4.95$ shipping only and no obligations to buy. Purchased it around beginning of month and on my bank statement they charged me again for $64.95. Nationwide Author: Graceville, Florida Tobacco Companies: Fec*Fsatecigs Nationwide