Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: saphire e cigarettes
There may be more reports for "saphire e cigarettes"
For more results perform a general search for "saphire e cigarettes"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 28 2017
TheSoul Publishing Denunciando e reclamando direitos autorais de terceiros InternetTheSoul Publishing Reporting and claiming copyrights of third parties Internet
Author: São Paulo, Adult Career & Continuing Education: TheSoul Publishing Internet

Jan 28 2017
Vines Automotive / David Vines / Ordered three parts, received two, e-mails ignored, calls not returned. Bessemer Alabama Author: West Chester, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: Vines Automotive Bessemer, Alabama

Jan 27 2017
E-Cigs Pro Vapor E-Cigs Original Survey Scam Fraudlent Bank Charges Did survey got REWARDED with a $4.95 e cig, then 15 days later billed $99.95 for a MEMBERSHIP ST> LOUIS Internet Author: Gallina, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: E-Cigs Pro Vapor E-Cigs Original Survey Scam Fraudlent Bank Charges Internet

Jan 27 2017
ACS Attorney Ronnie Brooks Final Notice and Arrest Warrant via e-mail to my spam box Doesn't State On E-mail Internet Author: Houston, Texas Legal Process Services: ACS Attorney Ronnie Brooks Internet

30, Report #1352086

Jan 26 2017
Hobbies Discount and Score Discount On 12/6/2016 I ordered a night vision binocular. As of 1/24/2017 I had not received the item. I e-mailed them numerous times with no responce. Finally I received an e-mail from Chris Oliver saying it would be another 30 days. Well 2 days later the binoculars arrived. They were not the night binoculars I ordered for $49.99 but a regular cheap binocular mailed from China. This company is a big ripoff and should be shuttered. Internet Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount and Score Discount Internet

31, Report #1208252

Jan 25 2017
Certified Diamonds & Gemstones Inc Certified Diamonds and Gemstones Inc Steve Adam Waldman Veronica Lee Waldman This Company Stole From Me More than $300,000+ ! , they got me into rough diamond investment and all they ever provided to me is Fake certificates, Fake Bank documents, Fake Photos of diamonds, Non stop lies and they dragged me for two years telling me nothing but stories and when asked to get my money back, they just ignore my request and Refuse to pay back my money as they state on the invoice that they have 0 Refund Policy, 169 E Flagler St Suite 1025, Miami ,FL 33131 Florida
Fraud By Certified Diamonds & Gemstones, Inc. Author: miami, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Certified Diamonds & Gemstones Inc miami, Florida

32, Report #1351912

Jan 25 2017
capming and fishing outlet outdoors online I placed a order on Dec 30,2016 and it's noe Jan 25 and I still haven't received my order. I've called and sent numerous e-mails and i've had no response. I have the comfirmation e-mail but no procuct. I ordered 2 Yeti cups. San Antonio, Texas, 78232 Internet Author: Crestview, Florida Sporting Goods: capming and fishing outlet Internet

33, Report #1351906

Jan 25 2017
HIGH CLASS UNIVERSE DID NOT RECEIVE THE BANK I ORDERED, ORDER #28403. THEY DID NOT REPLY TO MY E-MAIL. Atlanta Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Corrupt Companies: HIGH CLASS UNIVERSE Internet

Jan 24 2017
National Magazine Exchange, 8285 Bryan Dairy Road,suit 150 Largo,FL 33777(promoter) E. Wright. Largo Florida Author: Riverbank, California Attorneys General: National Magazine Exchange, 8285 Bryan Dairy Road,suit 150 Largo,FL 33777(promoter) Largo, Florida

Jan 24 2017
Dr John E Crews 3, Steve Neilson, Professional Cosmetic Center EXTREMELY BOTCHED LIPOSUCTION JOB! SEVERE FIBROSIS AND UNEVENNESS! Made several attempts to contact them but they had up and left without a trace Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Sharon hill, Pennsylvania Plastic Surgeons: Dr John E Crews 3 at Professional Cosmetic Center Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Jan 24 2017
Hobbies Discount I saw an advertisement from this company before Christmas for helium fish shaped ballons that could be guided. I thought my niece would love a gift like that and I ordered one item the clown fish ballon. I never received the order. I did receive closer to Christmas an e-mail from them letting me know it was going to take 2 more weeks for my order to ship. I thought that were at least communicating with me. But since them I have sent already several e-mails with no response whatsoever. They are definetely a scam. unknown Internet
Author: Mesquite, Texas On-Line Business: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 24 2017
E-Cigs Pro Vapor $4.95 Trial became $64.95/month Membership St. Louis Missouri Author: West Mansfield, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: E-Cigs Pro Vapor Internet

Jan 23 2017
Algorithmic Trading Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: AlgorithmicTrading.net clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with this company. They are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Clients have multiple outlets to voice their concerns and the company listens. Between the RipOffReports corporate advocacy program and the BBB - clients can rest assured that they will be treated fairly and with the utmost respect. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Algorithmic Trading recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: Internet E-trade: Algorithmic Trading Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. AlgorithmicTrading.net a leading developer of high quality automated trading systems for the retail trader & enterprise level clients. Algorithmic Trading, also known as Quant Trading is a trading style utilizing market prediction algorithms to find potential trades. AlgorithmicTrading.net offers multiple automated trading strategies that have passed strict criteria for releasing to the public. Internet

Jan 23 2017
Camping & Fishing Outlet Took my money and no product in return after two months, numerous phone calls, e-mails, chat Internet Author: Brainerd, Minnesota Hobby Shops: Camping & Fishing Outlet Internet

Jan 22 2017
Hobbies Discount Goods ordered never received. I ordered the Air Swimmers remote control flying shark from this place which was advertising on Facebook. 39.95, free shipping. Our grandson never received this for his birthday. Infuriated. I e mailed the company, and Chris said to be patient, it was shipped and should be arriving soon. No show. It is now January 22 and still no show. We notified our cc company and they are aware of this scam. Our account has been credited. Internet Author: Hayward , Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 21 2017
Dale Eugene Godboldo Actor name- Carl E. Douglas in O.J Simpson American Crime Story7 Episodes Wanda at large as Keith Micheal Townsend Mickey mouse Club Dale E. Godboldo Breached of Contract and Piercing the corporate veil. Losangles California Author: Chicago, Illinois Producers: Dale Eugene Godboldo Internet

Jan 18 2017
csm fastener's director of sales Jeffery Gagliano is a petty internet theif and liar ordered a printer, then claimed months later it didn't work and stole it Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: eugene, Oregon E-trade: Jeffrey Gagliano at CSM Fasteners Elk Grove Village, Illinois

Jan 17 2017
Rocket Lawyer Cannot cancel membership! They don't answer their phone and don't respond to e-mails! San Francisco, California  Author: Buffalo, New York Legal Services: Rocket Lawyer Internet

Jan 15 2017
3D Retrievers - Heather Wilson Heather E. Wilson Lab Labrador Retriever puppy breeder Conroe Texas
Author: LOUISBURG, North Carolina Dog Breeders: 3D Retrievers - Heather Wilson Conroe, Texas

Jan 15 2017
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP E-470 Toll Collection Letter on a Man Dead 472 Days Denver Colorado
Author: Diamond Bar, California Legal Services: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Denver, Colorado

Jan 12 2017
E TRADE James Lynn Wadsworth, Nicholas Brian Gerardi, James Carbine ATM transaction declined, branch manager at Chase told them it declined, they still refused to refund the $500 they stole from my account Sandy Utah Utah Author: CHESTER, New York Brokerage Companies: E TRADE Sandy, Utah

Jan 11 2017
Adams Quality Improvements Demps Adams Demps Adams II Demps E Adams Jonathan Lafoy Check their criminal records Eclectic AL Internet Additional information Author: Eclectic, Alabama Home Improvements: Adams Quality Improvements Internet

Jan 11 2017
Gearrup Gearrup.com Products don't work at all, no refund for faulty products. 2920 Major Mackenzie Dr E., ON, CA Canada Author: Tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Gearrup Internet

Jan 10 2017
Colorado E-470 Express Toll and Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP E470 License Plate Tolls Toll road Aurora Colorado Author: APO AP, California Toll Booth Cashiers: Colorado E-470 Express Toll and Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Aurora, Colorado

Jan 10 2017
Cash Advance pamels@smithloanassistance.com ATTN : Customer, The case will be downloaded on Wednesday (January 11th 2017) and you will be soon served with the court papers due to non-payment after so many reminders. If you want to avoid these legal consequences we merely require you to get back to us with the payment, you can e-mail us back. If you want to resolve this case out of the court house you can E-mail us back Thank You. CASH ADVANCE USA. non Internet Author: Manassas, Virginia Loans: Cash Advance Internet