Your Search | saphire e cig, free saphire e cig.com

Aug 19 2014
Advance Cash Services Debra WilliamsThompson Law GroupLegal Group of Attorneys The case will be downloaded on Monday (August 25'th2014) and you will be soon served with the court papers due to non-payment after so many reminders. If you want to avoid these legal consequences we merely require you to get back to us with the payment, you can e-mail us back for further details. Internet Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Loans: Advance Cash Services Internet

Aug 19 2014
International Award Payment Center IAPC, Blue Series XI, scam to acquire funds from multiple individuals, no e-mail, no fax #, Blue Series XI, Government Form 1080, Small fee required, mathematical question prize payment, kansas city Missouri Author: San Diego, California $$ REWARDS Offered: International Award Payment Center kansas city, Missouri

Aug 19 2014
solar free SolarFree Window Film  i don't recomend them to any one the film is garbage and they tall you the film come with warranty the film turn purple i called them for the warranty but they did not warranty it and the owner has the worst personality ever he refuse to warranty the film and he heang up on me Carson California Author: perris, California Auto Parts: solar free Carson, California

Aug 19 2014
BEAU DERMA I ordered skin care products on line. Received the products in 2 days. The face cream in ajar no name and no list of ingredients on it except the eye cream. I used the product and developed rashes on my face and neck. The products were a trial. I sent e-mail and canceled any further deliveries. On August 16th $89.95 was taken out of my checking account. I tried to call customer service again and was not able to talk to anyone. A recording comes on verifying my cancelation and that's all. This is a total Rip-off, Garden Grove California Author: Monrovia, California Sales People: BEAU DERMA Garden Grove, California

Aug 19 2014
keller chevrolet 3600 Genesee street Cheektowaga new york 14225 although I authorized repairs for $1300 and they promised me a free loaner, They turned around and charged me $1884.27 and charged me an additional $225 for a rental. hey told me this is how it's done and I am getting a deal. Cheektowaga New York Author: blasdell, New York Auto Mechanics: keller chevrolet Cheektowaga, New York

La Dermanique 14 day free trial Greenville, South Carolina 2960
Author: Kansas City, Missouri TV Advertisements: La Dermanique Greenville, SC 2960, South Carolina

Aug 19 2014
ItWorks: Brandi Doyle:WrapsbyBrandi mislead, gave false hope,told me to wrap free to get customers,out several hundred dollars.EXACTED$708.43 Newport Virgina,Florida Nationwide
Author: LameDeer, Montana Drug Manufacturers: ItWorks Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
Worldwide Media Group/Linktech Worldwide,Inc. Specialize in targeted marketing,Guaranteed placement on 1st page of Google Search,1st month Free, Customizable Website Beverly Hills Internet Author: Cary, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Worldwide Media Group Internet

Aug 19 2014
HCA Power HCA power will charge you money after telling you it's a FREE trial! Internet Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Weightloss Programs: HCA Power Internet

Timothy E Stapp Will take your money and run! Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sales People: Timothy E Stapp Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 18 2014
free-of-blemishes.com blemish-free.com ,now closed, affliated with  scam company who sells fake nitrogen spray and burns the consumers skin and left 3rd degree burns and permanent scars. Canada Internet Author: nyc, New York Websites: free-of-blemishes.com Internet

Aug 18 2014
ACS INC Sent me 2 emails stating I must pay $870.69. When I call the number provided they do not answer,and it is within the bussiness hours they provided. I also e- mailed them my direct phone number 2 weeks ago,still have not received a call from them. Internet Author: Muskegon, Michigan Loans: ACS INC Internet

Aug 18 2014
Force Factor Order free sample, then recharged $74.98 Aston Pennsylvania Author: SIOUX CITY, Iowa Drug Manufacturers: Force Factor Internet

Aug 18 2014
OTL Scoresense Scoresense Scoresense is a total scam. I was told that I would only be charged and refunded a $1.00 for a free credit report. I was charged a month later a fee of $30.95 and was not notified of the charge to my credit card. Why is the government not regulating this kind of theft? -Teena Internet Author: Roselle, New Jersey Credit Reporting Agencies: OTL Scoresense Internet

Aug 17 2014
glocsgv1 i ordered free trial and they charged me $107.00 la puente California Author: la puente, California Supplemental Health Programs: glocsgv1 la puente, California

Aug 17 2014
bath and body works Show a $10 discount of $30 plus free shipping...but they won't give me the free shipping if I don't spend $40 Internet
Author: Florida Beauty Products: bath and body works Internet

Aug 17 2014
TotalLegal They say 100% free but you have to provide payment information and agree to risk being charged Internet Author: Camarillo, California Legal Services: TotalLegal Internet

Aug 17 2014
Shenzhen Shijing electronics co., LTD Shenzhen Shijing electronics co., LTD Steven Young THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER WHO HACKED INTO MY E MAIL Shenzhen,Guangdong Province,China. Internet Author: Hamilton, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Shenzhen Shijing electronics co., LTD Internet

Aug 16 2014
cons call home / millicorp looking for a cheaper way 2 speak 2 my loved one who was incarcerated, the collect call was asking me 2 contact global telelink. I went on line googling global telelink. saw an ad for cheaper services click here. I did do and was directed to cons call home I ordered a package they have me a number. unfortunately tht number never worked. 10 days l8r a gentleman contacted me regarding my services. at tht time my inmate was no longer at tht facility. do I cancelled. the csr told me my money shud b refunded within 24 hours. 90 days later I'm still getting the run around. does any body know who I did contract in this matter? Plz e mail me Florida Internet Author: west Sacramento, California BBB Better Business Bureau: cons call home / millicorp Internet

Aug 16 2014
Free Energy Switch Kevin Lockhart Liar,Thief, Crook, Fraud Crossville Tennessee Author: Ocala, Florida Builders & Contractors: Free Energy Switch Crossville, Tennessee

Aug 16 2014
Bewley auto parts William E. Bewley I sent him (William) $1650 for a v-6 engine for a honda passport, he knew they had filed bankruptcy but he stole my money!!!! Orange park Florida Author: Minden, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Auto Parts: Bewley auto parts Orange park, Florida

Aug 16 2014
livecareer.com FREE Resume site is NOT free. Had to pay $1.95 to print and since then the Company has been charging me $40 per month Internet Author: Manchester, California Websites: livecareer.com Internet

Aug 16 2014
Absolute Green Coffee Extract & Super Garcinia Cabogia Aboslute Coffee Cleanse, Super Garciana Cambogia, weight loss, free bottle, pay only shipping $4.95 Internet
Author: Lake Wales, Florida Weightloss Programs: Absolute Green Coffee Extract & Super Garcinia Cabogia Internet

Aug 15 2014
ACE Cash Express , ACE Check Cashing, 410 E Pioneer Pkwy #200, Grand Prairie, TX 75051, HAS DECEPTIVE, FALSE AND MISLEADING ADVERTISEMENTS CONCERNING CHECK CASHING FEES. ADVERTISES ONE FEE AND WHEN YOU GO THERE THEY GIVE A DIFFERENT FEE THAN WHAT IS ADVERTISED. I ASKED THE AGENT FOR THE MANAGERS NUMBER AND SHE REFUSED TO PROVIDE IT. I HAD TO CALL ANOTHER STORE TO GET IT. I CALLED THE MANAGER NAMED 'JIMMY' AT 214-529-5501 AND HE DIDN'T CARE. ACE CHECK CASHING TRIED TO CHARGE ME $15.22 TO CASH A $386.00 COMPUTER GENERATED PAYROLL CHECK. Grand Prairie Texas
Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Cash Services: ACE Cash Expresssd Grand Prairie, Texas

Aug 15 2014
Big E Waterproofing Owner Floyd Ebersol Paid over $11,000 For Waterproofing, Basement Still Leaks Will Not Stand Behind Warranty!!! New Carlisle Indiana Author: North Judson, Indiana Home Improvements: Big New Carlisle, Indiana