Your Search | saphire e cig, free saphire e cig.com

Jul 25 2016
Eye Noir & Skin Noir PLEASE DO NOT ORDER THIS ITEM!!! This is a scam product to charge your credit card regularly without your consent. The company promises to give your free trial period for 14 days, if you don't call back within that 14 days. They automatically charge $85.95 &$89.95 to your credit card. Internet Author: East Brunswick, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Eye Noir & Skin Noir Internet

Jul 24 2016
'Metabo Matrix Responded to an internet advertisement as seen on the Dr. Oz program for a product called,'Metabo Matrix' (05-12-2016). Filled out the information contact form for the 'FREE TRIAL BOTTLE', but paid the $4.95 for the shipping and handling and only applied Metabo Matrix Responded to an internet advertisement as seen on the Dr. Oz program for a product called,'Metabo Matrix' (05-12-2016). Filled out the information contact form for the 'FREE TRIAL BOTTLE', but paid the $4.95 for the shipping and handling and only applied phoenix Arizona phoenix Arizona Author: erie, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: 'Metabo Matrix phoenix, Arizona

Jul 24 2016
inventionhome.com Mike Ruane From: Mike Ruane Jacob Enterprises, Inc. / InventionHome.com 275 Center Road, Suite 105Monroeville, PA 15146Toll Free 1-866-THINK-12 Ext 132Local 412-229-1340 Ext 132Fax 412-229-1350mruane@inventionhome.com 7/22/2016 Order Total: $898 Balance Due: $0; Card Number :$599.00USD 275 Center Road, Suite 105 Monroeville, PA 15146 Internet InventionHome Author: Mason, Ohio Internet Services: www.inventionhome.com Internet

Jul 24 2016
Us live delivery..or Us live express Don't let this woman's email fool you into finding you the perfect free puppy..amandamaloneforjesus@gmail.com!! They get their money for a free dog by u use the delivery service only with western union payment.. Spokane Washington Internet Author: Pompton Lakes, New Jersey Liars: Us live delivery..or Us live express Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
orders @ mybonuscenter.com www.magcustomerservice.com during the finalizing of my on line order i was shown a FREE BONUS for ordering this purchase online Internet Author: Anna, Illinois Motorcycles: orders @ mybonuscenter.com Internet

Jul 23 2016
Villaire Free Serum Priscilla Industries 30 day free trial Villaire Serum. In less than 14days my bank was charged $98.77, and set my banking for recurring payments of $98.77 every 2 weeks! Pleasant Grove Utah Evidence of Fruad Encante Aging Serum Author: Hunnington Beach , California Attorneys General: Villaire Free Serum Pleasant Grove , Utah

Jul 23 2016
instahealth/Las Vegas Nevada I ordered two free samples from this company, I was billed 89.90 and still have not received the product. now I do not want the product but have no phone number to call Las Vegas nevada Author: San Leandro, California Weightloss Programs: instahealth/Las Vegas Nevada

Jul 23 2016
Beauty & Truth Scam, offers free trial for cost of shipping, then charges your account for full price of product St. Louis Missouri Author: Opp, Alabama Medical Laboratories: Beauty & Truth St. Louis, Missouri

Jul 23 2016
encante serum and eye cream facebook Santa Ana Nationwide, California I tried their -Free Trail- for 14 days. There was no where wherer it said you be put on a auto payment. Nor was there any where did they say they would not accept returns. It was hard to get a hold of them and after a concel I recieved in the mail next day another order I called to return it they gal told me give it to someone as a gift. i said I am not paying for any thing I am returning it back to you and I will not pay for it. . well to late they charged me $98.71 for the serum and $99.01 for the eye cream. These product was no better than drug store brands . Oh yes she also told me she could give me a 75% discount if I kept on th e auto. I told her NO and If you backed your product you would accept returns. . This is a shamful company and something needs to be done. san anna California Author: portsmouth, Ohio Attorneys General: encante serum and eye cream san anna, California

Jul 23 2016
Tax Net Financial This company tricks you into thinking they are processesing a RAL and they deny everyone and charge $300+ to file taxes we can do free. Michigan Author: Graham, North Carolina Internal Revenue Service: Tax Net Financial nationwide

Jul 23 2016
NGOA National Gun Owners Association Buyers Club University of Guns Ordered ,and received, targets w/o incidence. to purchase, I has to try a free trial membership in the NGOA. I have attempted calls to cancel the $38.+ monthly fee several times, with no results. Saint Charles Missouri Author: Judsonia, Arkansas Guns & Ranges: NGOA Saint Charles, Missouri

Jul 23 2016
Adore or Tresor Rare TOTAL RIPOFF. SCAM ARTISTS. They get you into the store via free products then proceed to sell you wrinkle serum that turns flaky white in a matter of 15 minutes. No return which is on the receipt AFTER you buy the products. DO NOT GO INTO THE STORE. HIGH Pressure SALES. I CALL FRAUD ON THESE SNAKE OIL SALESMEN. NEVER AGAIN. FILED DISPUTE WITH MASTERCARD. VENETIAN HOTEL, LAS VEGAS NATIONWIDE Author: Mountainburg, Arkansas Beauty Products: Adore or Tresor Rare Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
pdf filler PDF FILLER NOT FREE Internet Author: Alabama Income tax: pdf filler Internet

Jul 22 2016
Allurez Jewelers I ordered an item on 28 June. Same day I received an e-mail saying the payment couldn't be processed and I would need to do the payment through Amazon or another channel if I wished to go ahead. I didn't do the payment via any other channel. New York Internet Author: Johannesburg, Consumer Services: Allurez Jewelers Internet

Jul 22 2016
Tru Belleza Clean Skin I ordered a free sample trial and later was charged $99.95 and $89.95 to my Visa card. Internet Author: Edmonton, Alberta Sex Offenders: Tru Belleza Internet

Jul 21 2016
Encante or Ecante Eye and Cream Serum Steve 0035, John S, Joey Free Samples Cost Me $600....REFUND Needed Santa Ana California Author: north hills, California Alternative Health: Encante or Ecante Eye and Cream Serum Santa Ana, California

Jul 21 2016
Cordell & Cordell Ashley E. Duffy Cordell & Cordell is not a partner you can trust. Rip Off San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Cordell & Cordell San Antonio, Texas

Jul 21 2016
Focus Nutra Intelligex Anderson Cooper endorsed (onLine) Found on my iPhone internet; they promised free month's trial - I could get expidited shipping for $4.99; promised 7-8-16, but still no product. Internet Author: OKC, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Focus Nutra Intelligex Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Royal garcinia Placed order for free trial & paid for shipping charges gave credit card info to do there is no mention of canceling order in 14 days charged almost $200 & Co would not credit my account there was nothing they could do San Diego, CA CA Author: Andover, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: Royal garcinia Internet

Jul 21 2016
nobeltrucking.com 2234 North Federal Highway Suite 416, Boca Raton fl, 33431 Toll Free: 1 (800) 771-9268  nobeltrucking.com2234 North Federal Highway Suite 416,Boca Raton fl, 33431Toll Free: 1 (800) 771-9268  fraudulent charges Boca Raton Florida Author: wasilla, Alaska Trucking Companies: nobeltrucking.com Boca Raton, Florida

Jul 21 2016
miravie miravie and eyeenliven and skinmend i lost $400 to the miravie free sample santa ana california Author: Bessemer, Alabama Eye Care: miravie Internet

Jul 21 2016
Auto Forward ILF Mobile Apps Corp.1075 Route 112Port Jefferson Station, New York 11776Phone: 888-254-7957 Cell Phone Monitoring Software See texts, calls, GPS and more without having the phone in your possession How It Works BUY NOW 30-day money back guarantee. No monthly fees. No subscriptions. Free lifetime upgrades Port Jefferson Station, New York Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Telephones: Auto Forward Port Jefferson Station, , New York

Jul 20 2016
Ahron Zilberstein dba E & N Financial Services and Development Mortgage Fraud Van Nuys California Author: palm desert, California Financial Services: Ahron Zilberstein Van Nuys, California

Jul 20 2016
Encante Skin/Eye I paid shipping and handling for a free trial offer. Now I get a collection letter from Collect Pros that I owe $188.48 or what?? I didn't receive any product after my free trial. They are going to ruin my credit. Internet Author: grand terrace, California Beauty Products: Encante Skin/Eye Internet

Jul 20 2016
Judge Jerome Simandle George E. Norcross III Misconduct, Unjust Camden County Nationwide
Author: Dist of Columbia Federal Government: Judge Jerome Simandle Nationwide