Your Search | saphire e cig, free saphire e cig.com

May 12 2016
Nuessense Beware of free product with paying just shipping Nationwide Author: Louisville, Colorado Beauty Salons: Nuessense Nationwide

May 12 2016
E Tours and Travel,Inc I was given a deal odf 3 nights at an Orlando Hotel or Resort for $99.00 to bee paid right away. I could make reservations later. Orlando Florida Author: Louisville, Georgia Resorts: E Tours and Travel,Inc Orlando, Florida

May 12 2016
happybirthdaytoyou.com Ordered birthday e-card online and it was not delivered. internet Internet Author: Kent, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: happybirthdaytoyou.com Internet

May 12 2016
American Airlines Advantage Program Free flights not free at all Houston Texas Author: Northridge, California Airline Companies: American Airlines Nationwide

May 12 2016
Free Lotto Fast Svc NY US Freelotto.com made an unauthorized withdrawl from my debit card. When I called them all they were interested in was getting my card # and Email address Internet Author: Jonesboro, Arkansas On-Line Business: Free Lotto Fast Svc NY US Internet

May 11 2016
Beauty Basics Natural Glow Age Rewind Bogus Free Sample Program Additional $89.97 fee after 2 weeks of free sample shipping fee. Rude customer service rep Mike and no supervisor available. La Jolla California Author: Peoria, Arizona Beauty Products: Beauty Basics La Jolla, California

May 11 2016
OneForMerchants Merchant Card Billing Did not divulge the terms of their services. When I asked to cancel the service and did not complete registration or signup process, they continued to charge my account, even though I attempted to send their free card reader back to them and had it returned with an indication that the company did not exist at the address provided. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: OneForMerchants Las Vegas, Nevada

May 11 2016
Outdoor Travelar/Blue green vacations in Bass Pro Shop Blue GreenOutdoor Travelar Free is Free Rockwell Texas Nationwide Author: Corsicana , Texas Cruises: Outdoor Travelar/Blue green vacations in Bass Pro Shop Nationwide

May 11 2016
Saivian 20% cash back Members pay $125.00 per Month if you get 3 people, then your membership is free. If you have 3 you earn 5.00 per day which you never receive, because they take the money out for Membership. Internet Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Work at Home: Saivian Internet

May 10 2016
Volcan Health, VL Health, Metabomatrix Offered free 60 cap botttle of MetaboMatrix - Advanced Weight Management Scottsdale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Volcan Health Scottsdale, Arizona

May 10 2016
Renu derma wrinkle cream wrinkle cream scam ..... NO free trial Internet Author: Lake Helen, Florida Misc. Health Specialists: Renu derma wrinkle cream Internet

May 10 2016
VLHealth They Provided a free trial subcription for their product for just shipping. Since then they have taken up to $170 out of my account without providing any more supplements and without my approval. Internet Author: Round Rock, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: VLHealth Internet

May 10 2016
Palmetto State Armory PSA PSA advertised items with free shipping and billed for shipping. Columbia South Carolina Author: Hampton Roads, Virginia Gun Shops: Palmetto State Armory Columbia, South Carolina

May 10 2016
JLR*GREENCOFFEE NUTIDIETDIETANDLIVE Thought I was getting a free gift from Walgreens. I was tricked into agreeing to let them send this as well. Internet Author: Frostproof, Florida Drug Manufacturers: JLR*GREENCOFFEE Internet

May 09 2016
Dervina RACB Enterprises LLC I ordered a trail free of Dervina firming cream & serum. I did not get it free. I was charged. Another charge came May 9., 2016 and I have received no other products. Can not reach them as no place or phone number on charge. Paid $99.44 and $99.88 twice. Found phone and address on bottle. That is two charges on each item and nothing free trail. Sandy Utah Author: Goldsboro , North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Dervinay Sandy, Utah

May 09 2016
Elite, Cardinal Elite, Web Strategies, AlphaTech, aka The Tech Dept, The Income Class.com These companies are liars and high pressure sales people. , Washington, Utah, Oregon, California, et al See above Author: Jurupa Valley, California E-trade: Carl McVey Internet

May 09 2016
vita luminance/regenelift Unknown I paid for a sample of vita luminance cream. The website stated I had 14 days from date of order to cancel and to do so I should submit my request to support@vitaluminance.com or call. After trying the product it absoultely did NOT work as described or demonstrated on the video. So I submitted my cancelation via e-mail (well within the 14 days required) and received NO confirmation. I went back to the website and clicked on the Easy Cancellation which directed me to a webpage telling me I could cancel and they'd ONLY charge me a one time $35 fee for the sample I already received. NO OTHER OPTIONS. Total RIP OFF and scam. I have not tried calling yet as I don't have time to sit on a phone all day. Luckily, the credit card # I gave them won't accept the amount and I'll keep it that way! BUYER BEWARE. TOTAL SCAM! Internet Author: Three Rivers, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: vita luminance/regenelift Internet

May 09 2016
A satisfied customer for over 10 years. Author: Greer, South Carolina Insurance Companies: Primerica TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Primerica is a Main Street Company for Main Street North America.Primerica's mission is to help families earn more income, become properly protected, debt free and financially independent. Duluth, Georgia

May 08 2016
Curtis Total Service Plumbing E. Pennsylvania Street Pennsylvania Author: Allentown , Pennsylvania Electrical Services: Curtis Total Service E. Pennsylvania Street, Pennsylvania

May 08 2016
Rooms to Go Poor Business Relationship McAllen Texas
e-mail sent as requested Author: Harlingen, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Rooms to Go Internet

May 07 2016
Sell Used Games SUG sellusedgames.comsell-dvdssell-dvds.com Sellusedgames.com austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas E-trade: Sell Used Games austin, Texas

May 07 2016
Peter E Yashi, PET AIR CARGO PET DELIVERY DEPARTMENTUSDA CERTIFICATE # 20860-BT-9100 Delivery of a pet, puppy Atlanta, Georgia Internet Author: Madison, South Dakota Attorneys General: Peter E Yashi, Internet

May 07 2016
Beauty Care Products Sandra Signed up for a free trial and it was sent to me for cost of shipping, for $4.95. A few days later more products arrived that I did not order. Took several days to find a phone number and in the mean time I received another package of the product. Total charges now are at 238.00 that was taken from my account. I called the first time and was told that because I signed for the free trial I would continue to receive the product until I called and cancelled it. I told them to cancel it, and continued to explain how it was a rip off. They agreed to refunded 50% of my money, which they did not do. I called several days later and spoke with Sandra and she agreed to refund75% of my money. We will see Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Azle, Texas Eye Care: Beauty Care Products Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

May 07 2016
ILMG Inc. NGOA Buyers Club I ordered FREE targets for $7.95 Postage and handling and never got them St. Peters Missouri Author: Danielsville, Pennsylvania Guns & Ranges: ILMG Inc. St. Peters , Missouri

May 07 2016
Kevin Tagiobon Lead X Factor Fraud in lead generation appointment setting Requested upfront payment to disappear after receiving it. Marketing campaign paid for was not executed but money was kept in his pocket. No response to e-mails or phone calls for weeks. Davao City - Peninsula Molave Zamboanga del Sur Internet Author: Miami, Florida Business Consulting: Kevin Tagiobon Lead X Factor Internet