Your Search | saphire e cig, free saphire e cig.com

Jul 14 2014
Heavens Little Stuff Heavenslittlestuff Chantel Espinoza Norwalk California Ripoff artist Scammer Queen of fraud sloppy shipping missing items Norwalk California
Author: Torrance, California Corrupt Companies: Heavens Little Stuff Norwalk, California

Jul 14 2014
Favorite shows on dvd they let me order a dvd box set ( different World) sent me order # and i never recive the set. i contact the company several time they only have a e-mail address. no one never replay or contacted me. Internet Author: colorado springs, Colorado Video Stores: Favorite shows on dvd Internet

Jul 14 2014
Lumera eye serum,la dermanique face serum free trial of products offered online with payment of shipping fee only which was 4.95, Paid shipping with debit card and then within 1-2 weeks of receiving a charge was put through my account twice. One for $97.88 and one for $87.67. There was never any authorization given for these charges. There were no stipulations given for the free trials either. Greenville South Carolina Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Drugstores: Lumera eye serum,la dermanique face serum Greenville, South Carolina

Jul 13 2014
Lexington Law Firm All rights reserved. John C. Heath, Attorney at Law, PLLC d/b/a Lexington Law / Good news! A paralegal is opento review your FREE creditreport summary with you!Call for a FREE consultation:1-855-233-0744 Pushy salesmen, deception, lies, theft, They have taken money from me without my permission & want more ! North Salt Lake,Utah Salt Lake,Utah Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Con Artists: Lexington Law Firm North Salt Lake,Utah, Select State/Province

Jul 12 2014
Dermallure & Skin Essentials Deliberately misleading $4.95 free trial on each product Haslet Texas Author: Winter Park, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Dermallure & Skin Essentials Haslet, Texas

Jul 12 2014
Big E Waterproofing Owner Floyd Ebersol Paid over $11,000 For Waterproofing, Basement Still Leaks Will Not Stand Behind Warranty!!! New Carlisle Indiana Author: North Judson, Indiana Home Improvements: Big New Carlisle, Indiana

Jul 12 2014
Lumanelle False advertising offering a free gift if the consumer completes a short on-line survey. The consumer is advised on the first screen that they will receive a free trial if they pay a small shipping fee. Actually the company will charge the customer $89.95 for the product charged to their card after 14 days (the trial period) Savannah Georgia
Author: New York, New York Beauty Salons: Lumanelle Savannah, Georgia

Jul 12 2014
Ripoff Report REVIEW: National Association Of Professional Women - NAPW commitment to customer satisfaction, pledges to resolve complaints & address inquiries. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. National Association Of Professional Women - NAPW employees will go above and beyond the clients expectation in the pursuit of excellence in every aspect of the business - Consumers can feel confident & secure when doing business with National Association Of Professional Women-NAPW. Garden City, New York Author: Tempe, Arizona Business Consultants: Ripoff Report Verified™ … business you can trust! National Association Of Professional Women - NAPW commitment to customer satisfaction Garden City, New York

Jul 11 2014
Timberland copeland marketing timeshare Ok, you want to have this person brought to justice. Here is exactly where they are currently located. What they do is rip people off for time shares, sell fake time shares and also try to convince software developers to work for free for partnership or Time share rip off, investment rip off, partnership rip off, timberland Aberdeen Washington Author: Bothell, Washington Real Estate Investing: Timberland copeland marketing timeshare Aberdeen, Washington

Jul 11 2014
Simple Filings This is a scam, and also perpetuating a fraud. They sell something they don't own that is free. Social Security is a Federal intity. Internet Author: Pennsylvania Consumer Services: Simple Filings Internet

Jul 11 2014
Target on Hwy. 100 & Cleveland in West Allis, WI Price raised $1.10 to cover cost of 'FREE $5 gift card West Allis Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: Target West Allis, Wisconsin

Jul 11 2014
Bella Labs I was of the understanding that I was ordering a FREE TRIAL SAMPLE I read through the website and found no mention of any return policy or need to cancel. I did not see any reference to the fact that more would be shipped and billed. I have been billed $87.93 twice! I have NOT received and more product. I did call and their agent tried to sell me more or at very least keep what I had and pay charge!!!! I have been through this before just recently and now know I will go directly to my back to dispute charges and they will take the appropriate action. Del Mar Nationwide Author: Milton, Delaware Beauty Salons: Bella Labs Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
usa financialservices They are sending e-mails claiming there is a court proceeding scheduled to take funds from my wages. There have been several emails claiming I had a loan from them which isnt true Internet Author: Wallingford, Connecticut Loans: usa financialservices Internet

Jul 10 2014
Incredible Health Remedies Ordered Sciatica Relief product from Jeff Brown, order #225376106,response e-mail received on April the 08, 2014, credit charge tyhe same day. no respond from company after sending several email, asking, when my order will be deliver. I am still waiting for the product !!!! The company is scam!!! Shame, Shame on you!!!! Internet Author: Hawthorn, Australia, Alabama Sales People: Urszula Dieker Internet

Jul 10 2014
LA LUMERA LA DERMANIQUE my account was charged by Lumera $87.67 Dermanique$97.88  as per my bank, their terms and conditions reads, after 14 days of receiving discounted products ordered you will receive email  if you want reorder products, click on link etc.. not mandatory. I never received e-mail and I never re ordered.  Facebook had an advertisement about Ellen Dengeneres looking years younger.  I clicked on the link.  It turns out that she had been using La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera .  The website that I was linked to was for a product called La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera  Eye Cream.   The free bottle page had nothing about the 14-day trial period or the automatic monthly subscription when you place an order for a free bottle.  It had a promotional offer of a free bottle each mailed to the consumer if they paid for the shipping Had I known, I would not have ordered the free bottle. I called was told cannot give me a refund, but she can lower the price for me if I keep the subscription.  I told her no.This company’s main purpose is to charge unsuspecting consumers for the first month of automatic subscription products. Greenville South Carolina Author: Hammond , Indiana Bait-and-Switch: LA LUMERA Internet

Jul 10 2014
David Harkai And Katie Lambert Ripoff on eBay-Took my money and never delivered goods Las Vegas Nevada Author: San Jose, California E-trade: David Harkai And Katie Lambert Las Vegas, Nevada

42, Report #472051

Jul 10 2014
United States Government US government is cheating the American people out of a great future WashingtonWashington District of Columbia
Author: Sylvania, Ohio Government Corruption: United States Government Washington, District of Columbia

Jul 10 2014
Comcast - Comcast Cable - NBC - Attorney General - BBB - Federal Trade Commission, deceptive billing practices, open investigation Independence Missouri
Author: , Kansas Cable TV: Comcast - Comcast Cable Independence, Missouri

Jul 10 2014
DermaWand Free Trial Navigation at the DermaWand Website... don't go near it! They charge you $9.95 the second you hit the submit button even if you Navigate from it! Greensboro Georgia Author: ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: DermaWand Greensboro, Georgia

Jul 10 2014
CAN Health Herkimer House/Pure Garcinia Cambogia Plus Charged my credit card $89.99 for a bottle of Garcinia Cambogia Plus that I did not authorize 11 days after my free bottle was billed S/H of $4.95. Linglithgow, EH497SF/United Kingdom Author: St Paul, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: CAN Health Herkimer House Linglithgow,

Jul 10 2014
Consumer Cellular Cellphone company endorsed by AARP advertises on TV first 30 days service is free. When you turn off before 30 days, doesn't honor advertised information Nationwide Author: Valparaiso, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Consumer Cellular Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Sirius XM I cancelled my subscription back in November 2013 - they continue to bill me for this after they gave me a complimentary two months free. Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Producers: Sirius XM Internet

Jul 10 2014
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California

Jul 10 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jul 10 2014
Fidelity Warranty Services, Inc. JM&A Group Crappy Automotive Warranties, Failure to Pay Valid Claims, Requiring Excessive Dealer Visits. Deerfield Beach, Florida
Author: Surprise, Arizona Auto Warranty: Fidelity Warranty Services, Inc. Deerfield Beach, Florida