SAPHIRE E CIG, FREE SAPHIRE E CIG.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: saphire e cig, free saphire e cig.com
There may be more specific results for "saphire e cig, free saphire e cig.com"
For more specific results for "saphire e cig, free saphire e cig.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 19 2017
AlluraSerum - AllusiveCream I ordered the free trial 4.95 and 5.95 and then they billed me $89.85 & $85.95 for face cream and eye cream and they won't refund you the money even if you return the creams. If you don't call they will bill you every month. The creams are no good this is a scam. I want everyone to know that. Lets get the word out. Someone has to stop them from ripping people off. Fountain Hills CA California Author: Buckye, Arizona Police: AlluraSerum - AllusiveCream Fountain Hills CA, California

Jun 19 2017
Derma genetix Ad on Facebook states product is free other than shipping and handling, $4.95. Actually the products are over $200 and there is a cost to return if not satisfied. I looked high and low for these terms on their site BEFORE I ordered and did not see I was ordering a trial set. I will not pay for this junk. I have called and get no response. This is a classic wrinkle cream scam. St. Petersburg, Florida Internet Author: Kure Beach, North Carolina Skin Care: Derma genetix Internet

Jun 19 2017
Visalia Skin Care Total Ripoff. This is not a free trial! Santa Ana California Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Visalia Skin Care

Jun 19 2017
AR Family Protection Association They lure you with a free knife and then sign you up for 19.95 a month for nothing! Austin Texas Author: Monroe, Georgia Mail Order Services: AR Family Protection Association Internet

Jun 18 2017
Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health On 3-14-17, I ordered the free sample of Renaderm and entered my Wells Fargo debit card info to pay for the $3.99 shipping and handling charge which I thought their system would allow me to log off but the next screen was Nuriva which I assumed was free because there was no fee, then Natural Beauty Vitamin C Serum screen was next showing a price of $39.99ish. I did not indicate I wanted this product and backed out. Their site is deceptively tricky. I went to my bank the next day to cancel my card. To make a long story short I had no need to look at my Visa Chase card because I did not enter the acct information in their site. A few months later when I reviewed my Visa Chase acct., I learned they had put about $400.00 in charges on my Visa Chase credit card. The company obviously underhandedly hacked my Visa Chase acct. Visa Chase removed these charges and I emailed support@nurivaantiagingsolution.com. When they replied, they stated I provided the Visa Chase acct info which is a deliberate lie. I did not call them at 1-844-888-3832 because I was concerned as to becoming maniacally vile. Internet Author: Greeneville, North Carolina Skin Care: Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health Internet

Jun 18 2017
Luxurious Skin Total Scam! Charged almost $200 for free trial. Wouldn't accept return or give refund! Internet Author: Riverside, California Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Internet

Jun 18 2017
PSV*Spy Survival Briefing PSV*Jason Hanson's Spy & Survival Briefing also: PSV*Laissez Faire Ad stated I would receive a free flashlight simply by paying $4.95 for the S/H cost to get it to me. Does not appear phone # on my C/C statement has MD on it Internet Author: Warsaw, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: PSV*Spy Survival Briefing Internet

Jun 17 2017
DIABETES CARE DELIVERED, LLC THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD! THEY ARE USING AN OLD COUPLES HOME ADDRESS AT (((redacted))) TAMPA, FL A SINGLE FAMILY HOME THAT BELONGS TO AN 87 YEAR OLD MAN NAMED JOHN E SKUKALEK AND A 75 YEAR OLD WOMAN NAMED LOUISE HARROD TO BILK MEDICAID FOR SALES OF D BEWARE OF DIABETES CARE DELIVERED LLC REGISTERED IN TAMPA, FLORIDA FORT LAUDERDALE Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Medical Supplies: DIABETES CARE DELIVERED, LLC FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida

Jun 17 2017
Dermabeauty Signed me up for a free trial that I did not sign up for Internet
Author: Hiawatha, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: Dermabeauty Internet

Jun 17 2017
JaanuSkinCare JuloEyeCreme Deceptive marketing practices. Free trial offered; end up with automatic monthly deliveries and CC charges Santa Ana California Author: Hartsdale, New York Skin Care: JaanuSkinCare Santa Ana, California

Jun 17 2017
d2jsp Scammed by site mediator with trusted status Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona E-trade: d2jsp Internet

Jun 16 2017
Stress Free Property Management Blake Cozzens Unprofessional and Deceptive Cedar City Utah Author: Phoenix, Arizona Real Estate Services: Stress Free Property Management Cedar City, Utah

Jun 16 2017
Dave's Family Boston Terrier Internet scam to offer puppy with free US and Canada shipping Virgina Internet Author: Internet Animal Abuse: Dave's Family Boston Terrier Internet

Jun 16 2017
Jayme Agent 705 Manager Justin #103 charged my credit card for about $150.00 for a free trial basis New York Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Jayme Agent 705 Manager Justin #103 Internet

Jun 16 2017
Visalia Aging Cream This company is a total scam - do not buy anything or ask for any free trial Santa Ana California Author: Downey, California Skin Care: Visalia Aging Cream Santa Ana, California

Jun 16 2017
Mark E Richards Ageless Impression Bethesda MD I waa lied to and scammed by Mark Richards and his assistant Laura Coleman. I was misled and misinformed to pay them and now i am in severe pain, discomfort and my face is deformed.  Maryland Author: Alabama Malpractice Attorneys: Mark E Richards Ageless Impression Bethesda MD

Jun 15 2017
Color by pascal Free lipstick scam Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Sales People: Color by pascal Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
Mitchell 1 Beware of free trail, it will cost you 1 year Internet Author: six mile, South Carolina Auto Mechanics: Mitchell 1 Internet

Jun 15 2017
Derma Genetix Age Defying Skin Cream Scam: They offer free trial but charged 100. before I could try product. Upon return they charged 12.00 for inspection fee. St. Petersburg FL. 33742 Internet Author: Salinas, California Skin Care: Derma Genetix Age Defying Skin Cream Internet

Derma Genetix Definitely NOT free!! St Petersburg Florida
Author: Everett, Washington Celebrities: Derma Genetix FL

Jun 15 2017
Choopa, LLC On Thu 6/1/17, 10:19am CDT, European IP Address 107.30.161.118 ,Registrant: Choopa LLC, was prevented by Yahoo from signing onto my personal e-mail Matawan New Jersey Author: Alice, Texas Internet Fraud: Choopa, LLC Matawan, New Jersey

Jun 15 2017
BRIGHTNEWTODAY Company offered FREE trial sample of CBD oil, pay only shipping charges. I was billed $69.95 instead on June 4 2017. Internet Author: Cumming, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: BRIGHTNEWTODAY Internet

Jun 15 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer & Creme, SCAM company. Free sample, just pay shipping became trial sample and charged 99.95 on my account without permission. North Las Vegas Nevada Author: New Bern, North Carolina Skin Care: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer & Creme North Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 15 2017
e-rewards shut down my account owing me $300 inrewards texas Texas Author: new britain, Connecticut Telemarketers: e-rewards Texas

Jun 14 2017
My government grants .com I had two calls in one day within ten minutes of each other I could not make out the name of either people their accent was so thick. Now I don't know if they do this on purposes so you can't understand them I had on guy talk to my husband and they told him to get the free money we had to get a 500 green dot card call them back. They would take out that money and they would put the 9000.00 on it. The second time I asked the person if the check was going to be from the US Treasury Department . I was told they had complaints that some people could not cash them. Funny before all the direct deposits from filing taxes that is where the checks came from. I than asked for the web address and they acted like they could not understand what I was saying. I saw all the links for them and than they hung up on me Nationwide Author: Salinas, California State Government: My government grants .com Nationwide