SAPHIRE E CIG, FREE SAPHIRE E CIG.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: saphire e cig, free saphire e cig.com
There may be more specific results for "saphire e cig, free saphire e cig.com"
For more specific results for "saphire e cig, free saphire e cig.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
TerraCom Wireless Taking advantage of the poor!! They advertise free smartphones & free 500 minutes, et al, but none of it is true! Nationwide Author: Mountain Home, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: TerraCom Wireless Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Allumidern--Alumineye Sent unordered material after free sample requested, charged for material. Santa Ana California Author: Highlands Ranch, Colorado Skin Care: Allumidern--Alumineye Internet

Oct 19 2017
Luxia No 7 Luxia skin care I did the 4.95 free trial I called and canceled so I wouldn't be charged but they charged me $98.41 & $97.41 Internet Author: Chester, Nebraska Skin Care: Luxia No 7 Internet

Oct 19 2017
newport marketing llc newport marketing vacation deal scam Internet Resolve Serious Matter Author: , Hotel: newport marketing llc Internet

Oct 19 2017
Sociallity Fraudulent bank charges, stole credit card info, signed me up for a free promo I never consented to Key Largo, FL Internet Author: Buchanan, Virginia Internet Fraud: Sociallity Internet

Oct 19 2017
Luminary Cream...... Phone# on bottles = 877-929-7658 NUBOD SKIN CREAM /800-995-7315TRUDERM AGELESS EYES/ 800-995-7145 FREE? - charged me $93.87 & $93.79!! Spoke to supervisor w/ NUBOD SKIN CREAM (800-995-7315), HOLLY ~ #340! ALL A SCAM!!! Internet Author: Rutland, Vermont Skin Care: Luminary Cream...... Phone# on bottles = 877-929-7658 Internet

Oct 19 2017
Charles E. Smith chuck smith Stole my money making me believe that I can trust a law firm! woodmere Ohio Author: woodmere, Ohio Loan Modification: Charles E. Smith woodmere, Ohio

33, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
Cityside by E&S Auto Repair scam, unnecessary work, inspection, fake, inflated prices Scarborough Maine Author: Saco, Maine Auto Inspection: Cityside by E&S Auto Repair Scarborough, Maine

Oct 18 2017
Emblha Gave bogus phone number to call to cancel account associated with free product offered on Facebook advertising. Scottsdale AZ Internet Author: Village Mills, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Emblha Internet

Oct 18 2017
Re-Docs Craigslist.org JOB SCAM Albany, CA Internet Not Clear Why a Complaint Was Filed Author: Ohio Misc. Health Specialists: Re-Docs Internet

Oct 18 2017
advanceable technology llc I ordered e-oil and agreed to pay $4.97 for postage .. the co. automatically added Ezzy Balm to my order for $5.97 postage Author: SIMPSONVILLE, South Carolina Drugstores: advanceable technology llc Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Dermaglow I ordered a free trial and keep receiving monthly orders and charges. I called to find out why, said I had to cancel before 14 days. I chose to cancel and they credited me 50% to keep the product instead of getting the full refund, because they said it would take 4-6 weeks to get refunded. After cancelling I still got 2 charges $97 and $94 and received more product. UGH! Called again. they said I never cancelled, but they would give me a 35% discount to keep the product. I am furious. They chouldn't get away with this! unsure Internet Author: Martinez, California Skin Care: Dermaglow Internet

Oct 18 2017
Beauty within I did a free trial run only to pay shipping and handling. They then was taking $70.00 out of my account without my authorization. I would like all my money back. Provo UT Author: Woodsville, New Hampshire Alternative Health: Beauty within Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
NeuLift Anti-Aging Cream NeuLift.net NeuLift.org neulift.topfitnessbiotics.com skincarebeautyshop.com neuliftskin.org Facebook neulift neuliftskin.net thebeautyinsiders.com fitnesssteer.com neuliftserum.com neuliftcream.com neuliftserum.net Hidden fees and automatic shipments when you sign up for a free trial! Charges are 89.95 & $94.90 for their NeuLift 0.5oz of product when you can buy it on Amazon for Fountain Valley California Author: Cokato, Minnesota Liars: NeuLift Anti-Aging Cream Fountain Valley, California

Oct 17 2017
Bank of America told me this Ketoslim ad was bogus-- leads to huge monthly charges I responded to an Internet Article for a free sample with $4.95 shipping; the Bank of America lady said they are ripping people offer with re-occuring payments of $90 or more Internet Author: Shawnee, Kansas Weightloss Programs: ketoslim Internet

Oct 17 2017
JEJGIVN*BEAUTYTRANSFO AllusiveREVERSAL: BEAUTYFOCSED8776705690 877-6705690 CA 08/28 CLAIMID: 254348127580001 2 Lured me with cheap free trial of two creams then autocharged me for 85.95 and 89.95 for products. San Diego California
Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Bait-and-Switch: JEJGIVN*BEAUTYTRANSFO Internet

Oct 17 2017
Jolique Skin Cream Beware of free trial scam, do not give your credit card info Internet Author: Belleville, Michigan Skin Care: Jolique Skin Cream Internet

Oct 17 2017
claiming tpo be Miocrosoft Technical Support Kevin Jones they identify themselves as Microsoft Technical Support. I got their number from a Google serarch only know it as a toll free number unknown Author: Cumming, Alabama Computer Help Desk: claiming tpo be Miocrosoft Technical Support Internet

Oct 17 2017
A P E processing This company called me and said i had a pending lawsuit out on me for a rented tv from aarons and that if i set up a payment arrangment i would only have to pay 700 and some dollars. However if i did not they said they were gonna put a summons out for me in my county and that i would have to pay over 5000 after court costs and fees. Georgia Author: Spring took twp., Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: A P E processing , Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2017
SPEEDY CASH DAVID HALL threatening e mail Internet Author: PORT NECHES, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: SPEEDY CASH Internet

Oct 17 2017
liqui exchange liqui.io liqui.io Is stealing peoples money by not giving the tokens that they have paid for Kiev, Ukraine Internet
Author: Mesa, Arizona E-trade: liqui exchange Internet

Oct 16 2017
Sorry Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts