SARA JOHNSON Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sara johnson
There may be more specific results for "sara johnson"
For more specific results for "sara johnson"
Showing 1-25 of 3,098 Found Reports For more specific results for "sara johnson"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
Todd Miller Willingham Lies and trash Bakersville nc. Nationwide Author: Johnson City, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Todd Miller Willingham Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Allied Dispatch Solutions Allied Dispatch OVER $20,000 OWED AND THEY WON'T PAY OR CALL BACK! ROCKWALL, TX Johnson City Author: Rockwall, Texas Auto Towing: Allied Dispatch Solutions Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Allied Dispatch Solutions Does not pay Johnson City Tennessee Author: Canton, Georgia Auto Towing: Allied Dispatch Solutions Johnson City, Tennessee

Jul 16 2017
floridapharmacyonline.com Allen Johnson..person on phone Bobby He assured me they were okay,and I would recieve my order next day ,but I had to use Western Union,and I sent $280.00!Next day I get a email from him saying,my order was on Hold!,bugt If I send more 150.00 more or better.I emailed him and He got angry and called me and said He would nit send my order if I emailed or callec him again !!and hung up!He was nice at first mean at the end.,He also said He didnt like PresidentTrump.I told (emailed)that I was voted for President Trump!!and I was going to call FBI,andB.B.B.!!please stop these scammers,thank you ,I feel so foolish. Florida../India Internet Author: LakeCity, Florida Computer Mail Order: floridapharmacyonline.com Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
Leif Johnson Ford, carbon monoxide, cops, ripp off artist, terrible mechanics, over charged DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THESE RIPP OFF ARTISTS, they charged for work not performed austin texas Geeez.. Author: Austin, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Leif Johnson Ford

Jul 14 2017
Steve law firm Albert Johnson This company or individual is claiming that I took out a personal loan with United personal loan and they have my address my full name and my license number, they are threatening me with court and going to jail for fraud and tax evasion and wanting me to fill out some type of tax form I guess to get more information. On the email they signed their name as Albert Johnson ,Steve Law Firm they did not even give any contact details or anything to get in touch with them. They do not have a state listed Internet
Author: Morganton, North Carolina Loans: Steve law firm Internet

Jul 13 2017
allied dispatch solutions use your services and not pay you johnson city Tennessee Author: ATLANTIC BEACH, Florida Auto Clubs: allied dispatch solutions johnson city, Tennessee

Jul 11 2017
Federal consumer grant ,Oliver, Crissy Johnson They had me get $800 worth of iTunes cards to the point of overdraft, claiming I was getting 13,000 in my bank account within minutes then in order to actually get that I had to get $800 more just to release those funds to me, I was left with no money  no way to pay my rent n a metro to get to work . New York first city Washington Author: Brooklyn, New York Banks: Federal consumer grant NY first city , Washington

Jul 11 2017
US LAW United Personal Loan, Steve Law Firm,, Steven Johnson attempting to collect a debt by threatening a federal lawsuit and IRS problems Internet Author: houston, Texas Loans: US LAW Internet

Jul 10 2017
Childrens aide society case worker Simone Hines Simone Hines Simone Hines is working on a case for a family, she is involved with her client DONNELL Travis Johnson whom has a acs case. Sex,dating phone conversations, staying with client is unethical. Bronx New York Author: Bronx, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Childrens aide society case worker Simone Hines Bronx , New York

11, Report #207650

Jul 06 2017
Vendere Partners Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Vendere Partners receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.*UPDATE: Kevin Harrington, Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Kevin Harrington, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Another Ex Employee Author: johnson city, Tennessee Business Consulting: Vendere Partners TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Vendere Partners Commitment to customer satisfaction. Meeting goals of ALL campaigns and engagements. If challenged with the impossible, they’ve made commitments to add resources, add time or provide additional services to meet expectations and ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Vendere Partners puts customer service number one with integrity. Dallas, Texas

Jul 05 2017
Gaye Lynette Campbell Gaye Corby Do NOT trust Gaye Campbell Johnson city Tennessee Author: Johnson city, Tennessee Family Services: Gaye Lynette Campbell Johnson city, Tennessee

Jul 05 2017
Cast360 . Sara Lopez Kim She took down all my information made it believable to get in and out without a problem didn't really inform me much about how many location there are spoke to fast and was impatient when I asked if my information was correct. Didn't take time the time to double check anything and wouldn't have if I didn't keep interrupting her to ask if she got it all correct. Then when I called back she ignored me when I asked here name obviously it was the same girl but she said Kim not Sara Lopez. Internet Author: Miami, Florida Theaters: Cast360 Internet

Jun 29 2017
Bruce Johnson Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Auto Advertising Services: Bruce Johnson Internet

Jun 26 2017
Sara Basara and John Baier of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage are RIPOFF SCAM ARTIST - LYING REALTOR Sara Basara and John Baier of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage are RIPOFF SCAM ARTIST - LYING REALTOR Stoney Creek Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: Sara Basara and John Baier of RE/MAX Escarpment Realty Inc., Brokerage are RIPOFF SCAM ARTIST - LYING REALTOR Stoney Creek, Ontario

Jun 23 2017
Psychic readings by Sandy - Sandy Johnson-Mitchell Janie Johnson, Sandy Johnson Took my wife for everything she had and emptied our bank accounts.. Ask State Attorney's office to Prosecute.  Steubenville Ohio
Author: Ohio Psychic: Psychic readings by Sandy - Sandy Johnson-Mitchell Steubenville, Ohio

Jun 21 2017
Roy Carter or Mike Johnson or Attorney Mike Johnson or Attorney Roy Carter Cash Advance Lawsuit Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Lawyers: Roy Carter or Mike Johnson Internet

Jun 21 2017
Grand Incentives was adamant about discrediting the validity of my documentation in rebuttal to incorrect info they were using to disqualify me and ultimately void my trip to Cabo. Sara Sota Florida Author: Irving, Texas Tourist Attractions: Grand Incentives Sara Sota, Florida

Jun 19 2017
Alice Johnson Stopped giving me minutes,told me on the phone i would get them that day,never did get any. West Plains Missouri Author: West Plains, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Alice Johnson West Plains, Missouri

Jun 17 2017
Bruce Johnson Red Bull I actually thought I got a lucky break and that finaly, something positive was happening to me! Wrong! Another Scam has me totally bummed Internet
Author: San Antonio, Texas Sales People: Bruce Johnson Red Bull Internet

Jun 13 2017
Allied Dispatch Solutions Worst roadside service ever- Providers please stay away Johnson City Tennessee Author: Richmond, Virginia Auto Towing: Allied Dispatch Solutions Johnson City, Tennessee

Jun 13 2017
Leif Johnson Ford Leif Johnson Superstore DECEPTIVE RETURN POLICY, RUDE Austin Texas Full Refund Author: Austin, Texas Auto Dealers: Leif Johnson Ford Austin, Texas

Jun 09 2017
SF Johnson Consulting - Stacey F. Johnson Refusal to Pay for Services Rendered Carmichael California Author: MESA, Arizona Dead Beat Customers: SF Johnson Consulting Carmichael, California

Jun 05 2017
Ally's Air Extremely Rude & Unprofessional When Seeking Quote Dalton Pennsylvania Author: Johnson City, New York Party Planners: Ally's Air Dalton, Pennsylvania

Jun 04 2017
Anthony Palmer BCG auto brokers BCG AUTO BROKERS ANTHONY PALMER, GEORGE PALMER, SARA PALMER, aaaexotic_autos, autoaccessanthony2112,safitnow, S&AFITNESS,autoaccessanthony used car Clocked odometer Forged title Rolled back Scammer thief Hollywood Florida complete scam! miles were clocked! tried to rip me off on a 04 acura! BEWARE fake titles clocked odometers Hollywood Florida
Author: west palm beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Anthony Palmer BCG auto brokers Hollywood , Florida