Your Search | saterns jerk coffee

Dec 04 2016
Ninja coffee bar False warranty Newton Massachusetts
Typo Author: Church hill, Tennessee Electronic Manufacturers: Ninja coffee bar Newton, Massachusetts

Dec 02 2016
Rescuers club Placed order for coffee mug 11-12-16 has not shipped keep telling me it will stopped emailing me Clearwater florida Internet Author: altoona, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Rescuers club Internet

Nov 30 2016
CD Diet and Health Producer of Max Garcinia 365 and Max Green Coffee 365 Deceptive sales practices San Diego California Author: Washington, Utah Weightloss Programs: CD Diet and Health San Diego, California

Nov 26 2016
Keurig Coffee Makers I purchased this brewer on March 21, 2015. Already, the first brewer i purchased had a defective LCD monitor. I thought nothing of it and so the next day, i simply took it back to Best buy to have it replaced. TAKE NOTE THAT THE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY ON THIS BREWER IS ONLY FOR A YEAR. Today, one year and 8 months later, the brewer is completely dead with uses of only 3 8 ounce cups per day. This is not an average usage, this is EXACTLY 3 8 ounce cups per day as my family of three adults ONLY drink coffee in the morning when it is needed the most. I purchased this brewer thinking it would be convenient and it would last long because I've been hearing good reviews. Now, I just got off the phone with the Keurig support center - spoke to 2 different reps - Karen and Kyle, and essentially they told me that since the brewer is now off-warranty, that I am dead in the water. Burlington, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Appliances: Keurig Coffee Makers Nationwide

Nov 16 2016
Garcinia Cambogia CP CoffeeToselectdiet Advertisement stated a trial of said coffee and the charge would be for mailing at $1.00. Nothing was said about automatic mailing after 14 days etc.  Unsure... Florida? Internet Author: Randallstown, Maryland Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Nov 14 2016
Essential Nutra Amazing Garcina, Amazing Green Coffee free trial offer Escondido, CA 92027 Internet Author: Findlay, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Essential Nutra Internet

Nov 05 2016
Amora Coffee Deceptive Company selling over-priced coffee. Montgomery Alabama Author: sioux falls, South Dakota Questionable Activities: Amora Coffee Montgomery, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
We already knew about the she devil ashley hawthorne was planning to move back to harass us even more the creep hawthornes think that their the only ones who matter and only people alive Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 19 2016
Garcinia Cambogia/Green Coffee Direct Marketing Online On the online theyre saying its 7.99 for both then yesterday and today they charged me for 265 cad obviously its a rip off Internet Author: Fort Mcmurray, Alberta Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia/Green Coffee Direct Marketing Online Internet

Oct 18 2016
Supreme Fit Garcinia & Supreme Health Green Coffee Garcinia & Green Coffee Diet Supplement, Can't find out Name on bottle Unknown Internet Author: Sun City, California Drug Manufacturers: Supreme Fit Garcinia & Supreme Health Green Coffee Garcinia & Green Coffee Diet Supplement Internet

Oct 12 2016
Skinny Garcinia / Skinny Green Coffee Do NOT get your FREE Sample you will be charged La Jolla California Author: Whitehall, Michigan Adult Care Facilities: Skinny Garcinia / Skinny Green Coffee La Jolla, California

Oct 09 2016
dietnutritiontoday.com COFFEE DIET. GREEN COFFEE, GARCINIA CAMBODIA Led me to believe it was a free sample, gave credit info for shipping , stuck with 2 charges of $89 plus, all details hidden in TERMS OF SERVICE, not only USELESS, but CUSTOMER SERVICE tried multiple times to talk me into ORDERING MORE Internet Author: Gulfport , Mississippi Weightloss Programs: dietnutritiontoday.com Internet

Oct 06 2016
Amora Coffee Charged more than what was stated Internet Author: South Bend, Indiana Sales People: Amora Coffee Internet

Sep 29 2016
Essential Beauty & Health NOW 3830 Valley Centre Drive #705-942 San Diego, CA 92130 I ordered the trial of the Garcinia and Skinny Green COffee...I did NOT order any other products...all of a sudden I have over $200 charged on my credit card because the company said I agreed to receive a shipment every month...I DID NOT. I have cancelled future orders but the company will NOT take the items back or credit me. This company is a BIG ripoff and lies, lies, lies! It is a big scam. They don't even have a website! San Diego California Author: Lakeport, California Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health NOW San Diego, California

Sep 28 2016
Tony milo Coffee Machine business Con man! Long Island New York Author: Buckley, Washington Vending Machine Companies: Tony milo Long Island, New York

Sep 22 2016
Essential Nutra Miracle Green Coffee SupportFORSKOLINFSN Amazing Green Coffee and Amazing Garcinia Escondido California
Author: Bradenton, Florida Alternative Health: Essential Nutra Escondido, California

Sep 21 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Beautiful Eye CCBeautyLLC3RST*OPTIMUMEYEFLAWLESS SKIN CCBEAUTYLLC3 I saw an advertisement for he supplement Skinny Garcinia and the Skinny Green CoFfee Dietary supplements offering free samples to try out and consumers only pay the shipping cost of 5.97 per bottle and the bottles came shipped together. Later I received an email saying that my bank account would be charged 92.97 per bottle each month. San Diego California Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health Now San Diego, California

Sep 19 2016
SOLYMAR GREEN COFFEE BEAN, Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Drug Manufacturers: SOLYMAR GREEN COFFEE BEAN Internet

Sep 12 2016
revital skin care Enhance Skin orSlim Green Coffee offered a trial product and then charges a monthly reaccuring charge for trial product. Then states that the product is a auto ship order. I only ordered the trial size not the auto ship. The company very easily has a way of deceiving the consumer of a trial use of their product. New York and New Jersey Internet Author: Goldsboro, North Carolina Eye Care: revital skin care Internet

Aug 29 2016
Ivan Muzyka Aspen Chase & Company Ltd. Terrible customer, low moral, very unpleasant, disrespectful, jerk Středokluky
Author: los angeles, California Customer: Ivan Muzyka Středokluky,

Aug 23 2016
Starbucks Starbucks now charges an ice water with flavor as an iced tea?? Are they insane?? Tacoma Washington Oh look, a butthurt Scambucks worker! Author: Tacoma, Washington Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Starbucks Tacoma, Washington

Aug 19 2016
Electrolux Electrolux North America Ignor the customers concern and maybe it will go away! Charlotte North Carolina Company makes contact after post! Author: Auburndale, Florida Appliances: Electrolux Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 18 2016
Starbucks ivan was rude to me, ivan was insulting to me, ivan threatened to call the police on me for nothing, ivan wrongfully accused me of patronizing his employee, ivan wrongfully accused me of harassing his employee, there was little help in that store for the starbucksforlife game, i am not going back to that location ever again Beverly Hills California
Author: Los Angeles, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Starbucks Beverly Hills, California

Aug 14 2016
Pure life green coffee I want to cancel my order with them and they keep charging my bank account for $85.00 every month Tampa Florida Author: Dalhart, Texas Weightloss Programs: Pure life green coffee Tampa , Florida

Aug 13 2016
JLR Green Coffee & Garcinia Cambogia Said I had 14 day free trial. Ordered 6-13-16.Delivered 6-20-16.Billed 6-28-16. Only 8 days to try. Norcross Georgia Author: Mineral, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: JLR Green Coffee Norcross, Georgia