Your Search | saveology (comcast retailer)

May 03 2016
TopStylingNow Comcast Survey Fraud and Deception Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: TopStylingNow Internet

Apr 25 2016
INCOME TAX REFUND COMPANY COMCAST WILL NOT LET ME GO BEING OUT OF CONTRACT, SPEED PROMISED IS NOT WHAT I GET PAYING $164.03 GEORGIA Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Internet Service Providers: INCOME TAX REFUND COMPANY GA

Apr 20 2016
Comcast Infinity Comcast Practices Discrimation and Hypocrisy Tucson Nationwide-Arizona What Do I Want? Author: Tucson, Arizona Internet Services: Comcast Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
Qology Direct Saveology, Saveology.com, Techzilla, Support Squad, Elephant Group LLC, Qology. Quit paying affiliates because they have so many complaints and cases to take care of. They owe us $70000+. Margate Florida Author: Kent, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Qology Direct Margate, Florida

Apr 11 2016
Comcast Business Deceptive Contract Practices Roseville California Author: Roseville, California Telephone Companies: Comcast Business

Apr 10 2016
comcast xfinity Comcast ripping off customers Palm beach Florida Nationwide Author: boca raton, Florida TV News Satiations: comcast Nationwide

Apr 09 2016
comcast / sling tv Internet Author: Richmond, California Internet: comcast / sling tv Internet

Apr 07 2016
Comcast Xfinity Deceptive, misleading, over-charging, monopoly, and poor customer service Knoxville Nationwide Caps Lock is not necessary Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Apr 02 2016
Now Communication Authorized direct TV Retailer Lied, sold us a contract that was fraudulent, and after calling said it was not worth the paper it was written on tempe arizona Author: Sun City West, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Now Communication tempe, Alaska

Mar 09 2016
Overstock.com Online, discount retailer of many and varied goods Internet After filing complaint here ... Overstock.com remedied the problem Author: Altadena, California Miscellaneous Companies: Overstock.com Internet

Mar 03 2016
Spencer's TV and ApplianceĀ TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Feel confident about doing business with Spencer's TV and Appliances - Spencer's has greatly enhanced their proactive approach in giving customers what they need, when they need it. One executive stated that they realize that assisting customers in selecting the best appliances for their home and budget is critical for the most important thing in every consumer's life (his or her home ) and they take great pride in being selected as the retailer to help customers achieve their dreams..*UPDATE: Ripoff Report REVIEW: Spencer's TV & Appliances pledges commitment to complete customer satisfaction. Feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencer's TV & Appliance.
Author: Mesa, Arizona Appliances: Spencer's TV and Appliance TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verifiedā„¢ ..businesses you can trust. Spencer's has greatly enhanced their proactive approach in giving customers what they need, when they need it. Pledges complete commitment to customer satistfaction. Mesa, Arizona

Mar 02 2016
Comcast XFinity Bought my own modem/router and usage went sky high... Athens Tennessee Author: Benton, Tennessee Internet Fraud: Comcast Internet

Feb 24 2016
Comcast/Xfinity The company has incorrectly charged me for a late fee and a service and product I was told I wouldn't have to pay. Roseville Minnesota Author: Mounds View, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: Comcast/Xfinity

Feb 16 2016
comcast xfinity overbilling mistakes by comcast cost me over $1000 in 2 years Nationwide
Author: indpls,, Indiana Video Stores: comcast Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
xfinity Comcast Cable Xfinity 10.00 Late fee and 5.00 Bill Description Fee Atlanta Georgia Nationwide Author: Charleston, South Carolina Cable TV: xfinity Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Comcast Cable Xfinity Collections, Unfair fees, lying about fees being taken care of. Online Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Internet: Comcast Cable Nationwide

Jan 15 2016
Comcast Financial Agency Corportaiton a Comcast CABLE COMMUNICATIONS Company Position Independent Private evaluator Norcross Georgia Author: Point Pleasant, New Jersey Financial Services: Comcast Financial Agency Corportaiton Norcross , Georgia

Jan 13 2016
Comcast Xfinity, Comcast cable Inaccurate billing Houston Nationwide Author: Stafford, Texas Internet: Comcast Nationwide

Jan 10 2016
Comcast Business Avoid Comcast Business Seattle Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Gift Shops: Comcast Nationwide

Jan 05 2016
Sharon Jones They are just ripping people off. I've seen comcast bills higher than rent. I wish to watch more cultural shows so I have to pay extra. Renton Washington Author: Renton, Washington Art Galleries: Sharon Jones Renton, Washington

Jan 03 2016
AT & T ATT sales person said their on Demand service were as good as Comcast's on Demand service; I realized I was lied to immediately and canceled with ATT and had to pay reinstall fee with comcast. ATT said they would not charge me, ATT sent me a bill, I called and they said they would fix it, then ATT sent me to collections for their Bait and Switch; ATT Charged Me for Services I did not use; Lied to get me to sign up; Lied to me again that I would not be charged because the sales persn lied to me to get me to sign up; I canceled service as soon as I realized I was the victim of misrepresenatation by ATT Gorilla sales tactics Benicia Nationwide Author: Benicia, California Cable TV: AT & T Nationwide

Dec 30 2015
East wenatchee Verizon Wireless store TCC Authorized Verizon retailer Fraudulent sales over charging and refusing to deal with the admitted overcharge for well over a month so far. East Wenatchee Washington Author: East Wenatchee, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: East wenatchee Verizon Wireless store TCC East Wenatchee, Washington

Dec 28 2015
Sephora/TheRetail Equation Cannot return something to Sephora ... reason is my return history with the retailer ... Irvine, CA Nationwide Author: Garwood, New Jersey Financial Services: Sephora/TheRetail Equation Nationwide

Dec 10 2015
The House of Lables stole $161.00 from me. They are a fraud website.  Ihave spoken to many other that have had the same experience with this online retailer. Once you confront the so called company they promise you your order will be shipped the next week. This has now been going on for fives weeks. Once I took action and started to inform others of this terrible site they blocked me from all the websites. Internet Author: East Islip , New York Adult Book Stores: The house of labels Internet

Dec 08 2015
Mobile Now / Sprint preferred retailer AKA Sprint perferred retailerKiosk inside malls in the Hampton Roads Area of Virginia returned a item for $83.99 and company refuses to give refund Chesapeake Virginia Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Now / Sprint preferred retailer