Your Search | saveology (comcast retailer)

May 21 2016
haiguang onlineshop Bogus Online Retailer Bejing, China Internet
Author: Las Vegas, New Jersey Clothing Stores: haiguang onlineshop Internet

May 20 2016
COMCAST CABLE & INTERNET XFINITY MOST UNORGANIZED COMPANY ON THE PLANET COMCAST Pompano Beach Florida
Author: Palmetto Bay Village , Florida Internet Service Providers: COMCAST CABLE & INTERNET Pompano Beach, Florida

May 12 2016
Comcast cable Xfinity Comcast Ripping folks off on internet charges Petal, MS Nationwide Author: petal, Mississippi Internet: Comcast cable Nationwide

May 06 2016
Comcast Xfinity I had a plan that included 40 channels and internet for 59.99. Then they charged me an additional 9.99 for HD TV. My first bill was 203. I called 4 times to try to get it straightened out.  The Villages Region Nationwide Author: The Villages, Florida Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

May 03 2016
TopStylingNow Comcast Survey Fraud and Deception Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: TopStylingNow Internet

Apr 25 2016
INCOME TAX REFUND COMPANY COMCAST WILL NOT LET ME GO BEING OUT OF CONTRACT, SPEED PROMISED IS NOT WHAT I GET PAYING $164.03 GEORGIA Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Internet Service Providers: INCOME TAX REFUND COMPANY GA

Apr 20 2016
Comcast Infinity Comcast Practices Discrimation and Hypocrisy Tucson Nationwide-Arizona What Do I Want? Author: Tucson, Arizona Internet Services: Comcast Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
Qology Direct Saveology, Saveology.com, Techzilla, Support Squad, Elephant Group LLC, Qology. Quit paying affiliates because they have so many complaints and cases to take care of. They owe us $70000+. Margate Florida Author: Kent, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Qology Direct Margate, Florida

Apr 11 2016
Comcast Business Deceptive Contract Practices Roseville California Author: Roseville, California Telephone Companies: Comcast Business

Apr 10 2016
comcast xfinity Comcast ripping off customers Palm beach Florida Nationwide Author: boca raton, Florida TV News Satiations: comcast Nationwide

Apr 09 2016
comcast / sling tv Internet Author: Richmond, California Internet: comcast / sling tv Internet

Apr 07 2016
Comcast Xfinity Deceptive, misleading, over-charging, monopoly, and poor customer service Knoxville Nationwide Caps Lock is not necessary Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Apr 02 2016
Now Communication Authorized direct TV Retailer Lied, sold us a contract that was fraudulent, and after calling said it was not worth the paper it was written on tempe arizona Author: Sun City West, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Now Communication tempe, Alaska

Mar 09 2016
Overstock.com Online, discount retailer of many and varied goods Internet After filing complaint here ... Overstock.com remedied the problem Author: Altadena, California Miscellaneous Companies: Overstock.com Internet

Mar 03 2016
Spencer's TV and ApplianceĀ TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Feel confident about doing business with Spencer's TV and Appliances - Spencer's has greatly enhanced their proactive approach in giving customers what they need, when they need it. One executive stated that they realize that assisting customers in selecting the best appliances for their home and budget is critical for the most important thing in every consumer's life (his or her home ) and they take great pride in being selected as the retailer to help customers achieve their dreams..*UPDATE: Ripoff Report REVIEW: Spencer's TV & Appliances pledges commitment to complete customer satisfaction. Feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencer's TV & Appliance.
Author: Mesa, Arizona Appliances: Spencer's TV and Appliance TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verifiedā„¢ ..businesses you can trust. Spencer's has greatly enhanced their proactive approach in giving customers what they need, when they need it. Pledges complete commitment to customer satistfaction. Mesa, Arizona

Mar 02 2016
Comcast XFinity Bought my own modem/router and usage went sky high... Athens Tennessee Author: Benton, Tennessee Internet Fraud: Comcast Internet

Feb 24 2016
Comcast/Xfinity The company has incorrectly charged me for a late fee and a service and product I was told I wouldn't have to pay. Roseville Minnesota Author: Mounds View, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: Comcast/Xfinity

Feb 16 2016
comcast xfinity overbilling mistakes by comcast cost me over $1000 in 2 years Nationwide
Author: indpls,, Indiana Video Stores: comcast Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
xfinity Comcast Cable Xfinity 10.00 Late fee and 5.00 Bill Description Fee Atlanta Georgia Nationwide Author: Charleston, South Carolina Cable TV: xfinity Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Comcast Cable Xfinity Collections, Unfair fees, lying about fees being taken care of. Online Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Internet: Comcast Cable Nationwide

Jan 15 2016
Comcast Financial Agency Corportaiton a Comcast CABLE COMMUNICATIONS Company Position Independent Private evaluator Norcross Georgia Author: Point Pleasant, New Jersey Financial Services: Comcast Financial Agency Corportaiton Norcross , Georgia

Jan 13 2016
Comcast Xfinity, Comcast cable Inaccurate billing Houston Nationwide Author: Stafford, Texas Internet: Comcast Nationwide

Jan 10 2016
Comcast Business Avoid Comcast Business Seattle Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Gift Shops: Comcast Nationwide

Jan 05 2016
Sharon Jones They are just ripping people off. I've seen comcast bills higher than rent. I wish to watch more cultural shows so I have to pay extra. Renton Washington Author: Renton, Washington Art Galleries: Sharon Jones Renton, Washington

Jan 03 2016
AT & T ATT sales person said their on Demand service were as good as Comcast's on Demand service; I realized I was lied to immediately and canceled with ATT and had to pay reinstall fee with comcast. ATT said they would not charge me, ATT sent me a bill, I called and they said they would fix it, then ATT sent me to collections for their Bait and Switch; ATT Charged Me for Services I did not use; Lied to get me to sign up; Lied to me again that I would not be charged because the sales persn lied to me to get me to sign up; I canceled service as soon as I realized I was the victim of misrepresenatation by ATT Gorilla sales tactics Benicia Nationwide Author: Benicia, California Cable TV: AT & T Nationwide