Your Search | saveology (comcast retailer)

1, Report #1190575

Nov 21 2014
comcast bad service rip off no good philadelphia Nationwide Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cable TV: comcast Nationwide

2, Report #1190432

Nov 21 2014
Comcast Comcast tv/cable Recieved letter saying I owed $741.41 and would settle for $518.96. We have NEVER had an account with them. Philadelphia \Pennsylvania Author: Dallas, Texas Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Nov 17 2014
Comcast Cable unethical charges towards termination of home security service Atlanta Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Cable TV: Comcast Cable Internet

Nov 15 2014
Magic Jack Wal-Mart Consumer Shakedown: Purchased a Magic Jack package at Wal-Mart for Approximately $50. The card with the device suggested that the fee would be for less than $20 annually. That was sometime in April 2014. I was offered a 5 year re-up which I accepted but can't immediately verify because I never get formal invoices. My Magic Jack phone quit working suddenly and I'm informed that there is a $30 unpaid fee for the phone number. This was never made clear when I first contracted with these folks. I requested that they send me at least an Email telling me why they discontinued my service, but apparently they refuse to do so. I'm at the mercy of gentlemen whose first language is obviously not English. I believe I've been scammed not only by Magic Jack but by the retailer Wal-Mart Internet Author: Conroe, Texas Telephone Companies: Magic Jack Internet

Nov 02 2014
TARGET& SPRINT NAME:Gram employed by target and Sprint.Employed For: 14 YearsStatus: FIREDReason: stole deposit money for new Sprint service contract, falsified plan agreement and lied about insurance policy that I paid for.NAME: Sprint Owner & Store ManagerISSU TARGET/SPRINT employee stole Santa Rosa California Author: Santa Rosa, California Department & Outlet Stores: Sprint retailer through target Santa Rosa, California

Oct 27 2014
COMCAST Comcast/Xfinity is the worse. They are very inconsistent, they do not keep their customer service infomed. I cancelled my services almost two months ago. Every time I call about my refund (5 times) they tell me that my account has not been closed out. I could go on and on and on. They are the worse. I can't fully blame customer service. I blame the people who are suppose to train them and whoever the executives are that are suppose to be kept up on these things. Nationwide Author: HYPOLUXO, Florida Cable TV: COMCAST Nationwide

Oct 11 2014
Comcast Xfinity Comcast slammed my home phone illegally ! Nationwide Author: Somewhere In, Virginia Internet Service Providers: Comcast Nationwide

Oct 10 2014
Asiacycles Lukas Kim ,fake name?, Maman Supriani ,account holder, September 15th 2014 I transfered $2284 for a Corratec 2012 model bike to a dealer Asiacycles, situated in Jakarta, Indonesia, which I was led to belive were a serious retailer of Corratec ,and other famous brands, bicycles. Once I had transfered the amount quoted the person, named Lukas Kim, corresponding with me through email stopped communicating. I now understand I`m ripped off/cheated Kuta, Bali island Indonesia
Author: Molde, Sporting Goods: Asiacycles Nationwide

Oct 04 2014
Comcast cable/xfinity xfinity / comcast Comcast a FRAUD... Do not employ south eastern, Pennsylvania Author: Warrenton, Virginia Cable TV: Comcast cable/xfinity south eastern, Pa, Select State/Province

Oct 03 2014
Comcast Business I am scarred for LIFE! The absolutely WORST service EVER! Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: North Miami Beach, Florida Internet Services: Comcast Business Internet

Sep 30 2014
womenbcbg.com Fraudulent Retailer!!!! Internet
Author: Loudonville, New York Clothing Stores: womenbcbg.com/lexie-essential-knit-maxi-dress-p-463.html Internet

Sep 30 2014
Comcast Never, never use Comcast - a true example of incompetence and vindictiveness National and international Nationwide Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Sep 26 2014
Grand Central Optical Establishment Blatantly Refused to Cancel a Sale 2 Hours After Overcharging me for Products New York New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Optical Products & Repair: Grand Central Optical New York, New York

Sep 24 2014
Comcast overcharging over $200.00 and to date no resolution, even reported me to Collections when the Executive Office representative quoted me a monthly payment and overcharged me. Internet Author: Salem, Connecticut Internet Fraud: Comcast Internet

Sep 24 2014
Xfinity Comcast Misleading advertising promotions Refer-a-Friend Nationwide Author: springfield, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: Xfinity Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
credit collection services harassing me for money while i'm on disabilty to pay my debt to comcast newton Massachusetts Author: rutland, Vermont Cable TV: credit collction services newton, Massachusetts

Sep 19 2014
AT@T Wireless/GoPhone ATT Customer Service #611 ATT Technical Support Extreme Wireless Authorized ATT Retailer in Brandon MS. 601-824-7730 Im a 10 year ATT GoPhone Customer. My new phone i paid$148.99 for has never worked. Att will not replace it or refund my money. Brandon Nationwide Author: Brandon, Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: AT@T Wireless/GoPhone Brandon, Mississippi

Sep 17 2014
Bridgevine bridgevine / comcast Comcast special bridgevine comcastspecial SCAM!!! phoenix Arizona Author: sunnyvale, California Internet Service Providers: Bridgevine California

Sep 15 2014
Comcast Unauthorized removal of $50.00 from my checking account Boynton Beach Florida Nationwide Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Banks: Comcast Nationwide

Sep 14 2014
Comcast employee Threatened by cheat Santa Rosa Nationwide Author: Santa Rosa, California Communications & Networking: Comcast employee Nationwide

Sep 13 2014
Comcast Poor customer service. Call from collection agency for Current bill. Nationwide Author: Clovis, California Internet: Comcast Nationwide

Sep 12 2014
Comcast charges exorbitant fines for moving to a location where they don't offer their services Lakewood, Colorado Nationwide Author: Lakewood, Colorado Work at Home Business: Comcast Nationwide

Sep 11 2014
Comcast Xfinity hours on the phone, ridiculous bills, and still no TV! Nationwide Author: Plainville, Massachusetts Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Sep 09 2014
Comcast / Xfinity Unfair Billing Practices Crown Point INDIANA (IN) Author: CROWN POINT, Indiana Cable Companies: Comcast / Xfinity Internet

Sep 09 2014
Savinglots.com This company has no physical inventory. They pose as a retailer with stock but upon receiving an order they then try to source the product and purchase from a local distributor. If they are not able to find the product as happened in my case, they try to upsell into a more expense product. There is no downside for them as they can merely refund your money if you choose not to upgrade to the more expense product. In the meantime you have spent time waiting (yes they have received your funds right away from PayPal) for them to ship product that they claimed to have in stock! Stay away as they are a waste of time. Pittsford, NY Internet Author: Dudley, Massachusetts Marine Accessories: Savinglots.com Internet