Your Search | saveology (comcast retailer)

Sep 15 2016
Comcast Xfinity Stole $533.00 out of our account after agreeing to the 2 yr $159.99 mnth plan Nationwide Author: Manhester, New Hampshire Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
Diamond Wireless Verizon Retailer Diamond Wireless screwed me for $1600 Mooresville North Carolina Diamond Wireless/Verizon Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Diamond Wireless Mooresville, North Carolina

Sep 14 2016
COMCAST CABLE CARTERSVILLE Georgia. COMCAST, XFINITY COMCAST CABLE TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE & deceptive advertising. Cartersville Georgia Author: Cartersville, Georgia Cable TV: COMCAST CABLE CARTERSVILLE GA. Cartersville, Georgia

Sep 13 2016
COMCAST CABLE CONTRACT RIPOFF WHEN MOVING COMCAST BUSINESS SERVICE TO ANOTHER LOCATION Pompano Beach Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Internet Service Providers: COMCAST CABLE Nationwide

Sep 07 2016
Comcast Xfinity Deceptive advertising, Poor customer service Nationwide Author: Mount Laurel, New Jersey Internet: Comcast Nationwide

Sep 05 2016
comcast xfinity over charge/hidden fees norristown PA Pennsylvania Author: Norristown, Pennsylvania Internet Service Providers: comcast Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
Comcast Take equipment with you TV add not true! Shippensburg pa Nationwide Author: Willow Street, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Comcast Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
Comcast cable Shippensburg pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Shippensburg , Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Comcast cable Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
Comcast comcast complaint philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: atlanta, Georgia TV Advertisements: Comcast philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Aug 21 2016
Johnson Controls Energizer car batteryJohnson Controls INC5757 N Green Bay Ave PO Box 591 Milwaukee WI 53201 Battery EXPLODED was less than 2 years old based on manufactured date stamp. Went to retailer but would not honor warranty without receipt. Contacted tech support referred me to retailer. Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Slidell, Louisiana Auto Parts: Johnson Controls Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
wilwood brakes jeff phillips absolute rude and degrading experience ever,, second only to comcast thats bad Camarillo, 93012 California Author: NEW HOLLAND, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: wilwood brakes Camarillo, 93012, California

Aug 09 2016
Comcast Xfinity Cable Comcast They promised me ( twicce ) a bundle, 300 channels for less than $100. & Never delivered ! Phila Pennsylvania
Author: Miami, Florida Internet Service Providers: Comcast Xfinity Cable Phila, Pennsylvania

Aug 08 2016
Comcast/xfinity Had payment set up for 8/6/16. Paid it 3 days early on 8/ 3/16. They charged my bank acct twice for the same amt. 178.30 and would correct it. Nashville Tennessee Rebuttal to comcast response from customer Author: Franklin, Tennessee Cable TV: Comcast/xfinity Nashville, Tennessee

39, Report #1320577

Aug 03 2016
Xfinity Comcast Comcast XFINITY I have been with COMCAST XFINITY for years; so I pay x3 times the cost for 1/2 the package! Benicia Nationwide Author: Any, California Internet: Xfinity Comcast Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Comcast cable Company charges for service 60 days after request to disconnect. Nationwide Author: Souyh Bend, Indiana Internet Service Providers: Comcast cable Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
ComCast Xfinity/Verizon Accusation of theft, when I was the one overcharged, and nationwide ignorance behind smoke and mirrors Illinois Author: Illinois Cable Companies: ComCast Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
DON'TLEASEYOURMODEM.COM Lost me a stolen modem per Comcast Orem Utah Author: denver, Colorado Internet Fraud: DON'TLEASEYOURMODEM.COM Internet

Jul 15 2016
Comcast Worst Possible Customer Service Nationwide Customer Servixe is horrible! Author: DEERFIELD BEACH, Florida Telephone Companies: Comcast Nationwide

44, Report #320348

Jul 15 2016
Comcast And Their Collections Company CRC Complete Recovery Equipment returned but sent to collections ruined credit and continued harrassment Lindon Utah
correction Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Internet Service Providers: Comcast Lindon, Utah

Jul 14 2016
COMCAST/XFINITY XFINITY GIFT CARDS ARE NOT HONORED MIAMI FL Author: Florida Liars: COMCAST/XFINITY Internet

Jul 09 2016
Lauren G Adams Purchased stack ring, Silver promptly wore off after about two weeks of wear retailer did NOTHING to rectify Hollywood Florida Author: Schenectady, New York Jewelry Stores: Lauren G Adams Suite 102, New York

Jun 28 2016
Comcast Comcast is trying to make me make the same payment TWICE! Richmond Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
http://www.ammomarketplace.com/ Ammo MarketplaceAmmomarketplaceammomarketplace.com Ammunition Retailer Unknown - Mountain Time Zone Internet Author: Olympia, Washington Guns & Ranges: http://www.ammomarketplace.com/ Internet

49, Report #1311974

Jun 17 2016
Xfinity Comcast Lies lies lies Internet Author: Carol Stream, Illinois Media: Xfinity Comcast Internet

Jun 10 2016
dr marten my name is cassy Williams I live in newark new Jersey. On June 5/2016 I purchased a pair of dortor marten size 7 from your retailer store at jersey garden mall 651 kapowski road. On June 6/2016 I wore my brand new doctor martens the day of my graduation and after walking around for and hour I felt the discomfort from strap around my foot tighten. At first I didn't pay it no mind 3 hours went past and a blister on both of my foot appear with blood inside.My toes became numb Unable to walk and enjoy the rest of my day with my family. I always believed dortor martens was a good brand,I was referred by a friend and this happen causing me to cut my day short on a day that meant alot to me. I have work on June 7 /2016 in iam unable to work due to the swellinglaceration and pain in my foot I have to call out risking my job and losing a day of pay .The retailer told me I can't return the shoe I purchased from them due to me wearing it . can you please contact me at (((REDACTED))) newark Nationwide
Stacey is right Author: newark, New Jersey Shopping Centers & Malls: dr marten Nationwide