Your Search | saveology
Approximately 84 Reports Found

Apr 17 2013
Saveology, Saveology Dining Very misleading, . It took over 2 hours to finally get it canceled, Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Computer Service & Repair: Saveology Internet

Apr 14 2013
Saveology Saveology online sales or saveology travel for finis terra resort in Los cabos Saveology promised my refund way back in sept oct 2012 before expiration of voucher. Misrepresented fraudulent transactions. Even had management involved. I have records and emails as well as various, Internet Author: Huntington Beach, California Resorts: Saveology Internet

Apr 08 2013
Saveology This company riped me off, Internet Author: ambridge, Pennsylvania Restaurants: Saveology Internet

Mar 31 2013
Saveology Saveology Dining Club dishonest business, worst customer service Margate, Florida Author: New Haven, Connecticut Buying Clubs: Saveology Margate, Florida

Mar 20 2013
Saveology Tech Techzilla? was listed on my checking account. Saveology took money from my checking account for a router. They overdrew my account. They did not even provide services in my area, yet they took my money, claimed they returned it to my account, Internet Help Author: Rincon, Georgia Liars: Saveology Tech Internet

31, Report #1019999

Mar 13 2013
Saveology Tech / HP Customer Support MyTechHelp.com Deceptive! Fraudulent! Criminal! Believed they were HP Customer Support Internet Not helpful. Author: Aurora, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: Saveology Tech / HP Customer Support Internet

Mar 09 2013
SAVEOLOGY rebate fraud, rebate scam, bait and switch, Comcast South Plainfield, New Jersey wrugg Author: Marlton, New Jersey Internet Service Providers: SAVEOLOGY South Plainfield, New Jersey

Mar 08 2013
satalite sales I thought it was Dish Network, until the installer came and said that he know about the scam. From other he has installed for...Qology.com LLC I called the number @ dishnetwork.com and wanted to order a bundle someone by the name of Noy Ferguson my order, and honestly seem completely honest, I don't know now who i was talking to,I though Margate, Florida Qologydirect is also Saveology and others Author: Detroit, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: satalite sales Margate, Florida

34, Report #1020226

Feb 25 2013
Saveology Failed to deliver on promise in gift card purchase Margate, Florida Author: Columbia, South Carolina Fast Food Restaurants: Saveology Margate, Florida

Feb 15 2013
Saveology Fig fraudsters Internet, Author: , New Jersey Internet Marketing Companies: Saveology Internet

Feb 07 2013
Saveology THIS COMPANY HAS CAUSED ME SO MUCH FRAUSTSTRATION I NEVER RECEIVED MY MERCHANDISE I ORDERED IN DEC.2012.CUSTOMER SERVICE SEND YOU AN EMEIL STATING IT TAKES 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR DELIVERY IT IS NOW 2 M Internet Author: Antioch, California Internet Fraud: Saveology Internet

Jan 31 2013
Saveology Never Sent products/Never Gave Refunds Internet Author: , Georgia Specialty Stores: Saveology Internet

Jan 28 2013
Saveology Tech. Saveology Multi-marketing Deceitful and Fraudulent Business Practice! Please be careful!! It can be or it is a SCAM! Fort Lauderdale, Florida Author: , Software: Saveology Tech. Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 13 2013
Saveology.com Saveology Selling a Gift card worth $100 for 9.95 and no confirmation or anything, Internet Author: Bloomingdale, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Saveology.com Internet

Jan 06 2013
Saveology saveology.com Unresponsive, unreliable customer service...terrible service!!! Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Author: Spokane, Washington Home & Garden Stores: Saveology Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 05 2013
Saveology (Comcast Retailer) Provides False Information to Make Sales, Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Internet Marketing Companies: Saveology (Comcast Retailer) Internet

Jan 05 2013
Saveology Sent inferior items, NO customer service. Took twice the amount from my account and will not answer phones to rectify issue, Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Liars: Saveology Internet

Jan 01 2013
SAVEOLOGY MAGAZINECO TOLD ME FOR A 4.95 CHARGE I WOULD GET 4 MAGAZINES AND A $100 GIFT CARD MARGATE, Florida Author: Independence, Missouri Book & Magazine Publishers: SAVEOLOGY MAGAZINECO MARGATE, Florida

Dec 27 2012
Saveology Austin Texas illegally represented my business and took customer's money with out merchant consent Austin, Texas Author: Austin, Texas Massage Therapists: Saveology Austin Texas Austin, Texas

Dec 19 2012
Saveology Tech Comcast scammed me into saveology also. After sending my rebate in, Its been 20 phone calls and A YEAR later...and I have yet to receive my 100.00 rebate. Now they say we will have to cancel it and Internet I got my money back Author: greenfield, Massachusetts Telemarketers: Saveology Tech Internet

Dec 17 2012
Saveology Never received merchandise Internet Author: Paw Paw, West Virginia On-Line Stores: Saveology Internet

Dec 09 2012
Saveology Bogus vacation, complete fraud and customer service run-around, took my $300 with NOTHING in return Margate Florida Author: Peyton, Colorado Resorts: Saveology Margate, Florida

Dec 07 2012
saveology No customer service after they take your money. Getting the merchandise is your problem! Internet Author: nokomis, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: saveology Internet

Dec 04 2012
saveology purchased $10 for lBoston Market Gift Card $25 Card was suppossed to be mailed. Never did receive card. Internet Author: little neck, New York Bait-and-Switch: saveology Internet

Nov 26 2012
Saveology mamgazine co dining discount dollars gone wrong Internet Author: West Boylston, Massachusetts Book & Magazine Publishers: Saveology Internet