Your Search | saveology
Approximately 82 Reports Found

Apr 08 2013
Saveology This company riped me off, Internet Author: ambridge, Pennsylvania Restaurants: Saveology Internet

Mar 31 2013
Saveology Saveology Dining Club dishonest business, worst customer service Margate, Florida Author: New Haven, Connecticut Buying Clubs: Saveology Margate, Florida

Mar 20 2013
Saveology Tech Techzilla? was listed on my checking account. Saveology took money from my checking account for a router. They overdrew my account. They did not even provide services in my area, yet they took my money, claimed they returned it to my account, Internet Help Author: Rincon, Georgia Liars: Saveology Tech Internet

29, Report #1019999

Mar 13 2013
Saveology Tech / HP Customer Support MyTechHelp.com Deceptive! Fraudulent! Criminal! Believed they were HP Customer Support Internet Not helpful. Author: Aurora, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: Saveology Tech / HP Customer Support Internet

Mar 09 2013
SAVEOLOGY rebate fraud, rebate scam, bait and switch, Comcast South Plainfield, New Jersey wrugg Author: Marlton, New Jersey Internet Service Providers: SAVEOLOGY South Plainfield, New Jersey

Mar 08 2013
satalite sales I thought it was Dish Network, until the installer came and said that he know about the scam. From other he has installed for...Qology.com LLC I called the number @ dishnetwork.com and wanted to order a bundle someone by the name of Noy Ferguson my order, and honestly seem completely honest, I don't know now who i was talking to,I though Margate, Florida Qologydirect is also Saveology and others Author: Detroit, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: satalite sales Margate, Florida

32, Report #1020226

Feb 25 2013
Saveology Failed to deliver on promise in gift card purchase Margate, Florida Author: Columbia, South Carolina Fast Food Restaurants: Saveology Margate, Florida

Feb 15 2013
Saveology Fig fraudsters Internet, Author: , New Jersey Internet Marketing Companies: Saveology Internet

Feb 07 2013
Saveology THIS COMPANY HAS CAUSED ME SO MUCH FRAUSTSTRATION I NEVER RECEIVED MY MERCHANDISE I ORDERED IN DEC.2012.CUSTOMER SERVICE SEND YOU AN EMEIL STATING IT TAKES 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS FOR DELIVERY IT IS NOW 2 M Internet Author: Antioch, California Internet Fraud: Saveology Internet

Jan 31 2013
Saveology Never Sent products/Never Gave Refunds Internet Author: , Georgia Specialty Stores: Saveology Internet

Jan 28 2013
Saveology Tech. Saveology Multi-marketing Deceitful and Fraudulent Business Practice! Please be careful!! It can be or it is a SCAM! Fort Lauderdale, Florida Author: , Software: Saveology Tech. Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 13 2013
Saveology.com Saveology Selling a Gift card worth $100 for 9.95 and no confirmation or anything, Internet Author: Bloomingdale, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Saveology.com Internet

Jan 06 2013
Saveology saveology.com Unresponsive, unreliable customer service...terrible service!!! Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Author: Spokane, Washington Home & Garden Stores: Saveology Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 05 2013
Saveology (Comcast Retailer) Provides False Information to Make Sales, Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Internet Marketing Companies: Saveology (Comcast Retailer) Internet

Jan 05 2013
Saveology Sent inferior items, NO customer service. Took twice the amount from my account and will not answer phones to rectify issue, Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Liars: Saveology Internet

Jan 01 2013
SAVEOLOGY MAGAZINECO TOLD ME FOR A 4.95 CHARGE I WOULD GET 4 MAGAZINES AND A $100 GIFT CARD MARGATE, Florida Author: Independence, Missouri Book & Magazine Publishers: SAVEOLOGY MAGAZINECO MARGATE, Florida

Dec 27 2012
Saveology Austin Texas illegally represented my business and took customer's money with out merchant consent Austin, Texas Author: Austin, Texas Massage Therapists: Saveology Austin Texas Austin, Texas

Dec 19 2012
Saveology Tech Comcast scammed me into saveology also. After sending my rebate in, Its been 20 phone calls and A YEAR later...and I have yet to receive my 100.00 rebate. Now they say we will have to cancel it and Internet I got my money back Author: greenfield, Massachusetts Telemarketers: Saveology Tech Internet

Dec 17 2012
Saveology Never received merchandise Internet Author: Paw Paw, West Virginia On-Line Stores: Saveology Internet

Dec 09 2012
Saveology Bogus vacation, complete fraud and customer service run-around, took my $300 with NOTHING in return Margate Florida Author: Peyton, Colorado Resorts: Saveology Margate, Florida

Dec 07 2012
saveology No customer service after they take your money. Getting the merchandise is your problem! Internet Author: nokomis, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: saveology Internet

Dec 04 2012
saveology purchased $10 for lBoston Market Gift Card $25 Card was suppossed to be mailed. Never did receive card. Internet Author: little neck, New York Bait-and-Switch: saveology Internet

Nov 26 2012
Saveology mamgazine co dining discount dollars gone wrong Internet Author: West Boylston, Massachusetts Book & Magazine Publishers: Saveology Internet

Nov 18 2012
Saveology Undelivered Credits. Lying Customer Service. Have Credit Card Held Hostage. Internet Author: Durham, North Carolina Consumer Services: Saveology Internet

Nov 14 2012
Saveology Incentive Travel Plus Travel Bought and Not Received Internet Author: Cape Coral, Florida Lodging: Saveology Internet