Your Search | savoy 6

1, Report #1319378

Jul 28 2016
Mobile Solutions Fort-Myers Luis C. Boral Charged me for unlocking my iphone 6 but did not do so Fort Myers Florida Author: Naples, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Mobile Solutions Fort-Myers Fort Myers, Florida

2, Report #1319209

Jul 27 2016
EOS FITNESS On or about July 6, 2016 was advised all payments for training package had been paid. On 7/27 another payment was taken out. North Las Vegas NV Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Health Clubs & Gyms: EOS FITNESS Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
dish network 9601 s meridian Blvd Englewood co 80112 not credited for 6 referrals Internet
Author: maggie, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: dish network Internet

Jul 25 2016
Sprint Corporation Sprint Wireless Promised Plan by 6 Sprint Employees/Managers, Still No Bill Credit Nationwide Author: Park City, Utah Bait-and-Switch: Sprint Corporation Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Game Brain Electronics orkmastermcgee Sold defective game console with 6 month warranty and ignored requests for warranty Port Chester New York Author: Andover, Minnesota Miscellaneous Electronics: Game Brain Electronics Internet

Jul 24 2016
State Farm Insurance 6/30/14 house flooded. I called State Farm who I was covered & paying & they said I have the wrong company and I am not a customer. I spent the entire day, night 4th july weekend trying to salvage my things. State Farm didn't help me at all. fishers, IN Nationwide Author: Fishers, Indiana Advertising / Deceptive: State Farm Insurance Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Nathalie Du Bois - 6 Degrees Nathalie Du Bois requested our music for evaluation in Wav. Format. She then licensed it without our knowledge or permission and filed ownership registrations at ASCAP. She collected fees and royalties and did not report these to us. We only found out whe Music publishing fraud London UK UK Author: Santa Monica, California Accounting: Nathalie Du Bois - 6 Degrees Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Infinii commerce Yes it is scam! First of they attract you with photos from their Facebook page that they are earning 6 figures billions which is lie! Then when you get suck in to being a member you have to pay the cheapest is $49.99 a month it doesn't end there if you wa Scam Internet Author: Northville , Michigan Computer Marketing Companies: Infinii commerce Internet

Jul 20 2016
H. Kent Hollins I've been paying for 6 years and the balance is not going down. Topeka Kansas Author: Chillicothe, Missouri Collection Agencies: H. Kent Hollins Topeka, Kansas

Jul 20 2016
Plumber To The Rescue horrible, misdiagnosed the job, came over 6 times to fix the same thing, second guessed as to what they thought the problem was, did not properly guarantee their work Culver City California
Author: Los Angeles, California Plumbing: Plumber To The Rescue Culver City, California

Jul 20 2016
Solid Swiss Geneva bestswiss Total Rip-Off Took $900.00 and No Watch!! Greece Internet 6 weeks and no watch Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Internet

Jul 18 2016
pixwraps they took over 1000.$ and gave nothing.. Andrew claims he adopted 6 special needs kids and that was his motivation for exspanding.. exspantion cost integreity.. payplal and bill me latr do nothing.. c fraud, deciet,habitual liars, Internet Author: castaic, California Consumer Services: pixwraps Internet

Jul 16 2016
Twins Auto Sales in Detroit Ipurchased a vehicle from TWINS AUTO SALES in Redford, Michigan. In less than 24 hours the transmission was leaking. The very next day on July 6, 2016, i drove the vehicle back to Twins Auto Sales. Redford Michigan Author: Redford, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Twins Auto Sales in Detroit Redford, Michigan

Motel 6 Worst Hotel Experience Ever FT Lauderdale Florida
Author: Covington, Georgia Hotel: Motel 6 FT Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 16 2016
Rise Broadband Rhino Broadband, Jab Wireless Continual outages and very slow speeds for 6 weeks Englewood Colorado
Author: Leonard, Texas Internet Service Providers: Rise Broadband Englewood, Colorado

Jul 14 2016
UAV Coach Alan Perlman The owner states he is an experienced drone pilot and is able to teach new drone users. HE DOESNT EVEN FLY DRONES. He has less than 6 months of experience. They are currently being investigated by multiple agencies for acting as a law firm. They have been filing exemptions with the faa as a law firm and they are not a law firm. New York, NY Internet Author: San Francisco, California Aviation Schools: UAV Coach Internet

Jul 12 2016
Dr. Susan B. Trachman I was a patient for 6 years Fairfax Virginia Author: Arlington, Virginia Physicians: Dr. Susan B. Trachman Fairfax, Virginia

Jul 11 2016
mybinaryprofits.com/faq.php Will not give me his name will not pay me now for over 6 months will not answer emails not listed Internet Author: New London, Missouri On-Line Business: .mybinaryprofits.com/faq.php Internet

Jul 09 2016
Faithful real estate properties Decker Randolph Decker Randolph took 350 on 6/2/2016 to enter a bad credit first time home buyers program and on 6/10/2016 he ask for $300 dollars more for the down payment. And toward the principal of a loan that he was getting to buy a house in Tyler for me. All I want is my money back. He lied about everything.. He got my hopes up on a house that I really wanted. So he would buy the house for me and at a later date transfer the house into my name.. I'm devastated... I don't have money to be giving to him and he's not gonna help me.. Point blank.. He scAm me and I want my $650 back asap. Louisanna Louisanna Non Refundable Membership Fee Author: Little rock, Arkansas Tenants: Faithful real estate properties Internet

Jul 08 2016
Richard Rogers Santamonicait Rsquaredit E3ITsolutions L.A. Red Group Richard is an experience scammer who advertises on Craig's list as an all in one IT guy. He will do one job for you and then get you to forward him money and then disappear. We have 6 people who have contacted us and are in the process of dealing with the IRS and the DA's office. santa monica California
Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Service & Repair: Richard Rogers santa monica, California

Jul 08 2016
MATCH.COM Just did a searc on Match and I was automatically subscribed for a 6 month bundle package for $119.94 Internet Author: Richmond, Maine Bait-and-Switch: MATCH.COM Internet

Jul 07 2016
All My Sons Corpus Christi Movers Overpriced and Deceptive Behavoir Corpus Christi Texas Communication Threads I Promised as of 7/6/2016 Author: CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas Moving Companies: All My Sons Corpus Christi, Texas

Jul 05 2016
Overstock Nation Bruce Brandywine Bought items - owner passed away... no one has returned any money 6 months later!!! Lithia Florida Author: Minnesota Miscellaneous Electronics: Overstock Nation Lithia, Florida

Jul 05 2016
Platinum Paving | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Platnium Paving John D. Stacey ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). After that he meets with you and ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). In less than 6 months the asphalt cracks real bad and will not re surface. They insist on just patching all the many, mant cracks. He has done this to multiple Mobile Home Park owners in the valley of the sun. I recommend you avoid them Cancer. . Mesa, Arizona Arizona Owns Four Desert Winds NOT Author: Phoenix, Arizona Small Business Services: Platinum Paving Mesa , Arizona