SAVOY 6 METABOFUEL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: savoy 6 metabofuel
There may be more specific results for "savoy 6 metabofuel"
For more specific results for "savoy 6 metabofuel"
Showing 1-25 of 32,680 Found Reports For more specific results for "savoy 6 metabofuel"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 21 2017
Weight loss LLC Presidential services LLC Charged me for 6 extra months Jacksonville Florida Author: Denison, Iowa Weightloss Programs: Weight loss LLC Jacksonville , Florida

Oct 20 2017
Mr. Was told that I needed to test there product for at least 4 - 6 weeks to see if it worked for me.Prior to the first 4 wks I received 3 more packages at the tune of $87 and $89 respectfully. So i never had a chance to try the product for the recommended 4-6 wks...This is only a rip off company that does not return your money nor do they care about you. Do not buy anything from this place , the product most likely does not work like proposed, and there undeclared policy of no money returns. Warrenton North Carolina Author: Warrenton, North Carolina Alternative Health: Assure Fullfillment , North Carolina

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Lemon Squad Auto Inspections Failed to report many vehicle imperfections and business won't take responsibility Woodbury Minnesota
Who is their checklist for RVs nowhere does it mention anything about the safety of the LP gas system Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Auto Inspection: Lemon Squad Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Terra Richardson I placed an order on 6/13/17 money taken out same day, never received product Layton Utah Author: Layton, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: Terra Richardson Layton, Utah

Oct 20 2017
Avanti skin renewal Anti aging skin cream I received an email at 1:30 am stating my order was placed not shipped I call to cancel and she informed me it had been shipped this morning it was 6:00. Am in the morning I don’t know what post office works at that time . They called me from a California number Nationwide
Author: Mcalester, Oklahoma Skin Care: Avanti skin renewal Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Apex DKi Restoration They will not pay me and 6 other guys for the work we did for them Tullahoma Tennessee
Author: Lavergne, Tennessee Better Business Bureau: Apex DKi Tullahoma, Tennessee

Oct 19 2017
BEAUTY BROKER ; MELINDA FARINA; MELINDA ANNA; @BEAUTYBROKER -instagram;INTEGRATED CONSULTING She takes your money and sends you to the same plastic surgeons who pay her Los Angeles and New York Nationwide This is Fraudulent report Author: Newport Beach, California Plastic Surgeons: BEAUTY BROKER Nationwide

9, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017

Oct 18 2017
Dermaglow I ordered a free trial and keep receiving monthly orders and charges. I called to find out why, said I had to cancel before 14 days. I chose to cancel and they credited me 50% to keep the product instead of getting the full refund, because they said it would take 4-6 weeks to get refunded. After cancelling I still got 2 charges $97 and $94 and received more product. UGH! Called again. they said I never cancelled, but they would give me a 35% discount to keep the product. I am furious. They chouldn't get away with this! unsure Internet Author: Martinez, California Skin Care: Dermaglow Internet

Oct 17 2017
kevin Cruz Drving Instructor Kevin Cruz he has no respect for any one who is a paying customer and only does 2 hours of driving instead of the recommended 6 and not only did he never return my calls to make another appointment he also only answered my calls AFTER i had to lie saying i was interested in buying driving school and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing as my son washed his permit on accident and needed another slip saying he completed drivers training and was never able to get a hold of him but answered my call in minutes after i had to lie and wasnt williing to give my son another slip or to complete the other 4 hours ON WHICH I PAID FOR HIM TO DO , and was giving attitude the entire time we were discussing how his actions were very rude sylmar California Author: sylmar, California Driving instruction: kevin Cruz Drving Instructor sylmar, California

Oct 16 2017
NATL FIN SVC LLC EFT The company charged my account $50.00 6 more times after I cancelled the services. Boston Massachusetts Author: Tampa, Florida Credit & Debt Services: NATL FIN SVC LLC EFT Boston , Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
Not Proof.. Author: Newton, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 13 2017
Kanoa i bought 2 pair of earbuds frim Kanoa...guarenteeing me we would get our earbuds in the spring... u emailed them 6 months later asking them how much longer... they replied w sorry but we will get it out in srping of 2017.... still jo word so i emailed the not sending the oriduct i paid for Internet Author: bath, South Dakota Electronic Manufacturers: Kanoa Internet

Oct 13 2017
Excel Heating & Air, Inc. & Al Huff, Owner Defective Installation of New Heating/AC Unit - Home has Flooded Twice Since Installation in 6/2016 Grapevine Texas
Author: Grapevine, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Excel Heating & Air, Inc. Grapevine, Texas

Oct 12 2017
Elly's World i bought a steam flat iron and it said it was going to get here in 4-6 weeks i am waiting on it for 8 weeks already and i can not seem to track my order no more Internet
Author: Salinas, California Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Oct 12 2017
Jody's Secret Ordered two sports bras and they never arrived after 6 weeks time frame but my credit card was charge. Author: salt lake city, Utah Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
RJS Skin Cream: Secret Allure The free trial will cost you $89 in 14 days from SHIPMENT (took 6 days to arrive). This is not apparent on the website. Aurora Colorado Author: Rochester, New York Skin Care: RJS Skin Cream: Secret Allure Aurora, Colorado

Oct 11 2017
Ellysworld.com I ordered a hair straightener/flat iron and received confirmation that it would be at my place within 6 weeks. I followed up after 6 weeks and have not heard back from the store. Also the store now seems to be closed. I paid for the product so these bandits have run off with my money! Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Beauty Products: Ellysworld.com Internet