Your Search | savoy 6 metabofuel

Oct 03 2015
miller toyota of anaheim offered me my 2014 Ford Fiesta w/ 18k miles on & 6-speed transmission for $7,500 to trade. Anaheim California What were you expecting? Author: Anaheim, California Auto Dealers: miller toyota of anaheim Anaheim, California

Sep 29 2015
Protech Solar SolarMax Lieing and misleading owner Chris Mckenna of Protech Solar breaks contract and robs channel partner for $15,000 and does it again to another 6 months later. Tempe Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Electrical Services: Protech Solar Tempe, Arizona

Sep 29 2015
Northwest Territorial Mint Unacceptable and unwarranted 4 to 6 week hold of refund amount Federal Way Washington Author: Rapid City, South Dakota BBB Better Business Bureau: Northwest Territorial Mint

Sep 28 2015
Safe-Guard Products International, LLC Gap Provider will not approve or process your claim. They provide GAP coverage and for 6 months they are going back and forth saying they dont have what they need though I and my primary insurance have called over 12 times and confirmed they have it. They come back asking for the same thing. Atlanta, Georgia Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Car Insurance: Safe-Guard Products International, LLC Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Amazon Amazon, is a RipOff, ive had nothing but headaches trying to get help selling my Hidden Dogfence products, so i had enough run around. I Finally got in touch with them and to cancel my Account 6 weeks ago. to this day they are still taking $29.99 out of my Credit Card account. ive made many many calls, they say they made a mistake and closed my Buyers account, i never had, and now say i have to activate my Buyers account to then close my Sellers account never heard such a run around load of crap before. Seattle Internet Author: Barrie and Simcoe, Alabama On-Line Business: Amazon Internet

Sep 26 2015
Christopher Paris and Washington .com It's a bad check scam. You will be prosecuted if you don't pay the settlement within 72 hours of contact, possible 6 months jail time. Ect when asked for a validation letter they immediately end the call. Author: MONTGOMERY, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Christopher Paris and Washington

Sep 25 2015
Vantage Deluxe Travel A group travel arrangement was cancelled. Vantage wants to keep my $600 deposit. 6 months out and they won't return it. Internet Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona Travel Agencies: Vantage Deluxe Travel Internet

Sep 24 2015
TOKINORI KONO King Pin of Fraud Address 6-18-32 Oizumigakuen-cho, Nerima-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Author: Nairobi, Motor Vehicle: GLOBIZ CO.Ltd. Internet

Sep 23 2015
Roy Carter, U.S. Legal Services several phone calls from they have a warrant for my immediate arrest to serve 6 months of jail time if I do not return their calls or answer their e-mails Author: Newark, Delaware Collection Agencies: Roy Carter, U.S. Legal Services Internet

Sep 21 2015
DTE Energy DTE I moved in to my aparetment complex 6/6/2015. The first electric bill was 91 dollars. The second was 312 and the 3rd was 312 how is that? It is a 2 bedroom apartment with me and my son that is all. Roseville Michigan Author: Roseville , Michigan Consumer Services: DTE Energy Roseville , Michigan

Sep 20 2015
Minimally Invasive Hand Institute Dr. Jonathon Sorelle No symptoms of carpel tunnel syndrome before, only trigger finger. Negative EMG but he convinced me I had it. Surgery, and now 6 mos. later I can't use my left hand without burning wrist pain. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Doctors: Minimally Invasive Hand Institute Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 18 2015
RSPCA Lisa Calleja RSPCA Stole my Property 26/6/2015 Melbourne Victoria
Magistrate Nunzio La Rosa Author: Melbourne , Animal Services: RSPCA Melbourne,

Sep 18 2015
Award Homes Brian Maloney, AKA Bologna Totally bombed on this entire deal from the start and 6 months laters still not finished and still not living in my home! Jasper Georgia Author: Cartersville, Georgia Manufactured Home Dealers: Award Homes Jasper, Georgia

Sep 15 2015
Santander consumer USA Lied about pay off calls, added interest after I payed of the car and claims I'm now behind on my $24 thousand loan. In one year 6 months I've now payed then $34,371.21 ..that in cludes the pay off quote of $21,717.21 that they said never happened March 30 same day call and pay off. 5 month later we got a bill for $327.07 and while they investiga the bill is now $370.41 . We have paid more then half of what the bill would have been in 6 years. They also keep claiming no calls have been made but 2 August & Sept only when pay off calls where maid on March 30 never have we been late on a payment and we paid over the bill amount each month.paid early on the bill and paid it off dealer then the 6 Years . Nationwide You're Dealing With The WRONG People! Author: Winchester , California Loans: Santander consumer USA Nationwide

Sep 13 2015
boomerang recovery tampa florida our 2012 ford expeditions steering wheel was ripped, a $100.00 flashlight was stolen, and all our 6 year Olds gift cards and money from his birthday in his spider man wallet. no one will return phone calls and the one time we talked to a person, they threatened me and said it was there word against ours. tampa Florida damaging and stealing is against the law Author: Florida, Florida Auto Towing: boomerang recovery tampa florida tampa , Florida

Sep 13 2015
Apple (6 plus) Somebody should eat it! Cupertino, California
What did you do? Author: Arlington, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Apple (6 plus) Somebody should eat it! Cupertino, California

Sep 11 2015
Tony Grimes SPECTACULAR CREDIT REPAIR I'm sorry I didn't see the other reports before I gave Tony Grimes $2500 of my money only to be in worse shape financially and wasted 6 months chasing him down for answers. If his phone number isn't change do, he is out of the country or some such excuse why you don't hear from him. He never calls when he says, doesn't answer email and does nothing but disputed what's on your report over and over again. Don't waste your time, money, or entrust the ate of your credit to this guy. I've been waiting for my refund months, and after reading some of the other reposted about this guy, I've had to face the harsh reality that vibe been scammed. Don't let him make fool of you too! Detroit Michigan Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Accounting: Tony Grimes SPECTACULAR CREDIT REPAIR

Sep 11 2015
Meineke Only made my vehicle worse and they tried on their own dime 6 times to fix with no success arnold Missouri Author: Arnold, Missouri Auto Repair Service: Meineke arnold, Missouri

Sep 10 2015
radio shack repair dear sir, im claiming warrantry for the repair work not done for stereo/record player at$400plus added styluses (6). solon Ohio Have?? Author: cleveland, Ohio Stereos: radio shack solon, Ohio

Sep 10 2015
Whiteny Saxon Ordered sticks for a present on Aug 6 - it is Sept 10th - no devil sticks, no responses! Internet Author: irvine, California Toy Stores: Whiteny Saxon Internet

Sep 10 2015
Tenergy All- Battery (Andy) Flatly refused me a replacement of 6 AAA rechargeable batteries that have never been used but they said were out of warranty. Fremont California Who is this? Author: Pace, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Tenergy Fremont , California

Sep 09 2015
Debbie Alesko Misrepresentation, sold me 3 yr. old leads when was told 6 mos to 1 yr. old Boca Raton, FL Internet Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Franchisors: Debbie Alesko Internet

Sep 07 2015
American Camera Company  Got the same spill as the other guy. He said I need the 6 hour battery, and the camera did not come with a battery or charger. After getting me to agree to purchase the battery and charger. I had to give my credit card for the purchase. He said I would get the camera in 5 to 7 days . Did not get a shipping notice and no tracking number or carrier provided.  Internet Where I Am Now Author: Texarkana, Arkansas Cameras & Video: American Camera Company Internet

Sep 05 2015
04:01 PM Have been waiting 6 weeks for delivery of Vitamin, have managed to speak with representative but always has an excuse, promised refund two weeks ago still no refund or product or tracking number Pointe-Claire Quebec Still no refund Author: Montreal, Quebec Miscellaneous Electronics: Pointe-Claire, Quebec

Sep 04 2015
Toyota Motor Credit Corp Toyota Financial Services TFS NO REFINANCING, NO LOYALTY TO EXISTING CUSTOMERS, STUCK WITH HIGH RATES Nationwide re response to FloridaNative Author: Fitchburg, Massachusetts Car Financing: Toyota Motor Credit Corp Nationwide