SAVOY 6 METABOFUEL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: savoy 6 metabofuel
There may be more specific results for "savoy 6 metabofuel"
For more specific results for "savoy 6 metabofuel"
Showing 1-25 of 32,401 Found Reports For more specific results for "savoy 6 metabofuel"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
WOWW FASHION WOWW FASHION WOWWDEUS I ordered a sports bra on 6-17-2017 and never received a confirmation email or the product. But they sure did charge my credit card for 24.97. This is a rip off and now I can't find this company anywhere. Internet
Author: BRAZORIA, Texas Clothing Stores: WOWW FASHION Internet

Aug 18 2017
Jodi s secret Ordered 2 bras on 6/17/17 did not receive yet there said allow 4-6 week. Author: Portage, Indiana Fitness Consultants: Jodi s secret

Aug 18 2017
WOODFOREST BANK VIOLATE PRIVACY - MANY ERRORS - TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL TRYING TO ROB THEM Nationwide Incorrect Author: Texas Banks: WOODFOREST BANK Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Jody's Secret It said that I should be getting my order within 4-6 weeks. It's been 10 weeks since I last ordered it. Tried emailing, never respond back. I can see the website is not functioning anymore. Internet Author: Calgary, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 17 2017
T Mobile I have been with the company since 2008 and I they have changed for the worse. They use to care about their customers, but now they only care for their profits. I have had issues with Samsung phones twice on less than 6 months!!! To get a replacement is rare without shelling out another couple hundred dollars. The service is poor and does not work in areas locally and when traveling.Nationwide Author: Sandy, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Elly's world I order some straight news for 4999 got to email saying thank you for ordering it will take 4 to 6 weeks and when I went back to check the tracking and try to get a tracking it says the page is not found the store is not found and when I sent the email out to the support group still no answer and I sent about 4 Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Elly word Internet

Aug 16 2017
Marc D. Wasserman Tried to bill me for towing /storage of car I owned/sold 6 years ago that is owned by a salvage yard currently Anaheim California Author: Huntington Beach, California Auto Storage: Marc D. Wasserman California

Aug 16 2017
liadbackloot.com ordered a pair of shoes and a mug on 5/31/17 was sent an email on 6/9/17 that my ordered was ready to ship and that i would be sent an email when they shipped. i have never received an email or the product yet. no way to get in touch with the company other than a little thing on their website. says they will respond in a few hours. i have yet to hear from them just filed a report with the bbb today Internet Author: grenada, Mississippi Specialty Stores: liadbackloot.com Internet

Aug 16 2017
Elly's Professional Hair Straightener Saw add on Facebook and YouTube for flatirons, I ordered them 07/24/17 got confirm email said it would be 4 to 6 weeks its 8/15/17 no flatirons. Checked folder I saved my confirmation in and no sign of confirmation email or web address. They deleted their whole URL but I can't understand how they infiltrated my personal folder in my email and erased the confirmation info. Internet Author: Greenville, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Elly's Professional Hair Straightener Internet

Aug 16 2017
Ellysworld.com I order a steam hair flat iron hair straightener. They took the $50 for the straightener out of my account. Then sent me an email sayin it would be delivered in 4-6 weeks. To check order status to see exact date of delivery. I went to check and now the whole website was gone. Internet Author: Grand rapids, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Ellysworld.com Internet

Aug 15 2017
Elly's Order the steam straightener for 49 and got email that said will take 4 to 6 weeks and tried to email them to get tracking and of course Facebook page or directs you to is no longer AVALIABLE. And I tried replying to their email and no response. Internet Author: Delcambre, Louisiana Beauty Salons: Elly's Internet

Aug 15 2017
West Coast Cash Buyers/Stuart Fox FFCR LLC, Legacy Home Network, Inland Property Management, Fox Financial, Stuart Fox Real Estate Investor/Broker Stuart Fox, Madison and Kyle ripped off 6 of us that were hired to train as property aquisitionists Oregon and Utah Works in florida, utah, nevada, california, washington, or, arizona Author: Neskowin, Oregon On-Line Business: West Coast Cash Buyers/Stuart Fox Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Route 6 Automall KIA RT 6 Automall Extreme price gouging and unethical treatment Swansea Massachusetts Buyers Remorse Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Route 6 Automall KIA Swansea, Massachusetts

Aug 14 2017
Jody's Secret Ordered 3 Sports Bras on June 20th and was told 4-6 weeks. Credit card charged and delivery not received. Internet Author: Laguna Woods, California Sporting-good Manufactures: Jody's Secret Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
18 Nutrition 18 Shake I ordered what I thought was 1 bag of their shake. Plus a supplement. They charged me for 6 bags and the supplement. I called to cancel they said it shipped. Got Shipping notice 2 wks later. ! Internet California Author: Mt. Dora, Florida Weightloss Programs: 18 Nutrition Internet

Aug 13 2017
Optical Outlet Eyeglasses do not improve vision Ocala Florida It gets Worse Author: Silver Springs, Florida Eye Care: Optical Outlet Ocala, Florida

Aug 13 2017
CyberScrub LLC CyberScrub Not Honoring Lifetime Upgrade Insurance Smyrna Georgia Cyberscrub Update Author: Elk Grove Village, Illinois Computer Software: CyberScrub LLC Smyrna, Georgia

Aug 12 2017
woww fashion woww also shows as Elly'sworld.com I ordered a Professional steam hair straightener for 49.99 on july 25th and said wait 4 to 6 weeks for delivery, although it has not been 4 to 6 weeks yet I tried to go into to check my order and the company shows no longer exists. Internet Author: Apple Valley, California Beauty Salons: woww fashion httpswww.woww Internet

Aug 12 2017
Jody's Secret I place a sports braw order i saw in the web site, paid for it with my credit card, its been two months, when they Emailed me it would be 4to 6 weeks i would be recieving my order, i havent recieved my order yet, i need them to send me what i purchased or i want my money back, money does'nt grow on trees you know. Thank you. Internet Author: Holyoke, Massachusetts Cross-Border Scams: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 12 2017
JODYS SECRET WORK OUT BRA Through SHOPIFY I ordered 2 of Jodys secret workout bRAS ON jUNE 22ND 2017 AND PAID $44.96 ON LINE THROUGH SHOPIFY I have made a complaint to Shopify they said to call my credit card company to refute the payment, which is a bit late to do after 6 weeks of waiting, Jodys Web Site is now inactive this was a major rip off! web site only Internet Author: Patrick AFB, Florida Alternative Health: JODYS SECRET WORK OUT BRA Internet

Aug 11 2017
Total Wireless after about 8 hours over several days, Total Wireless was unable to make LTE voice or multimedia texting work on my stock iPhone 6 Miami FL Total Wireless after about 8 hours over several days, Total Wireless was unable to make LTE voice or multimedia texting work on my stock iPhone 6 Miami FL Florida Author: napa, California Cellular Phone Companies: Total Wireless Internet

Aug 11 2017
Jody's Secret I purchased a bra on June 17, 2017. I was told it would take 4-6 weeks to deliver. I've tried to contact them because as of 8/11/17 I still haven't received the product. Unfortunately, it appears the store has vanished from the internet. No response to my email. Jodys secret seems to be they steal your money and disappear. Internet Author: Ferndale, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 11 2017
SMARTMONRY K. ODonoghue Grossly misrepresented the annuities my entire retirement is in. Over and over REPRESENTED it as a fixed 6% interest paying account. Repeatedly I indicated I wanted only the interest earned by my money and every time he assured me initially and since. Now...it's as if he finally woke up and tells me my total will be gone before I turn 72. All my nearly 400k won't have grown....it will be GONE Naples Florida Kevin ODonoghue dba SmartMoney /Annuities salesman Author: Naples, Florida Investment Brokers: SMARTMONRY Naples , Florida

24, Report #1392082

Aug 11 2017
Agility van lines Agility Van Lines (a moving company) job reference # R3191542 - Expected Move Date 6/23/17 During the whole month of May I was speaking with Alex who assured me that he would be my point of contact throughout the entire moving process, recommended I call Lied Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdal Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Agility van lines

25, Report #1392039

Aug 11 2017
Jodys Secret Woww Fashion Ordered a sports bra, was told 4-6 week wait. Order never showed. No contact info available. Asia??? says Phoenix, but I highly doubt it. Author: Middleton, Idaho Health Clubs & Gyms: Jodys Secret Internet