SAVOY 6 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: savoy 6
There may be more specific results for "savoy 6"
For more specific results for "savoy 6"
Showing 1-25 of 5,415 Found Reports For more specific results for "savoy 6"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 22 2017
Georgia department of Labor 148 Andrew young intl blvd ne, ste 525. Atlanta, Georgia 30303-1734 I won my unemployment appeal, received 330 for 14 wk.l was not working and have not worked since my termination in 6/ 2016. Atlanta Georgia Sorry... Author: Macon, Georgia Government Corruption: Georgia department of Labor Atlanta , Georgia

May 17 2017
Confederate Superstore I tried to buy something from them. Was charged 19.99$. I never received my item. Ever since than I have been charged19.99$ for the past 6 months. I've tried to call them but have had no luck. Internet Author: Modesto, California Unusual Rip-Off: Confederate Superstore Internet

May 15 2017
Confederate Superstore I ordered one, free flag from the, 6 months ago and they charged me $6.95 shipping. They have continued to charge my account $19.95 ever since.. I have only authorized the shipping charge. I have tried to call' but no one answers. I am tired of paying for something that is not legitimate. This is a Scam and they need to be stopped. Woodland Texas Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Specialty Stores: Confederate Superstore Internet

May 14 2017
Allied Dispatch Solutions ADS Been a provider for 6 months not one pay check yet Apple valley Nationwide Author: apple valley, Minnesota Auto Towing: Allied Dispatch Solutions Nationwide

May 13 2017
Jack Foster M. I. R. Publishing LLC TOOK MONEY FOR MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT BUT REFUSED TO RESPOND THIS IS 6 MONTHS Portsmouth New Hampshire Author: Abuja, Other Internet Fraud: Jack Foster M. I. R. Publishing LLC Portsmouth, New Hampshire

May 11 2017
LA Fitness The General Manager refused to let me take a break. The Operations Manager tried to cover it up by asking me to quit. When i called the HR Department they told me i was not entitled to a break on a 6 hour shift!! they withheld my paycheck and still have not paid me for three days of work. When I called them again, they denied that i ever called them! then it hit me- the hr department is a call center designed to dismiss employee complaints. Washington State Law requires a 10 min break if you work more than 5 hours. I worked 6 hours! I can't believe an entire HR Department would lie and break the law like this! Tukwila Washington Author: tukwila, Washington Veterinarians: LA Fitness Tukwila, Washington

May 03 2017
Bank of america Boa On 05/032017 6:00am a guy at customer service was very rude and actually put the phone down in my ear. He called himself Jerry or Terry. This after golding on for a long time with a serious credit card issue. Nationwide Author: Key Largo, Florida Banks: Bank of america Nationwide

May 02 2017
Ai roofing A1 roofing has some bad wreckless drivers driving his company trucks with 6 wheels he tried backing into me at the bigcat gas station he had enough room to exit the gas station without trying to kill me or wreck my truck but some neighbors are spreading untrue things to business owners in town phenix city The A1 people think that they can nearly cause to wreck someone because they got money and can flaunt their limo and convertible cars and being escorted by the police while they nearly wreck people Author: United States, Road Rage: Ai roofing phenix city, AL

Apr 28 2017
Web Developement Now Allegedly fixed my Dad's desktop & my laptop for $500.00+ for life. Called 6 months later saying we need to pay them more money for updates. Trenton New Jersey Author: Gray Summit, Missouri Computer Service & Repair: Web Developement Now Trenton, New Jersey

Apr 25 2017
Color by pascale I purchased a mascara from pascale company April 6, 2017. This company has no customer service and I couldn't find a phone number to talk to some one alive. I haven't heard from them not even by e mail. Since I purchased the mascara for 6.99,I never got an email to confirm date and time where I must received my package. Facebook Author: El Paso , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Color by pascale Internet

Apr 25 2017
Parisian Glow I ordered a free sample of face cream and was to pay $4.99 shipping only. I was then sent an eye cream too for $19.99. I hadn't intended on irdering eye cream. I also got another shipment 6 weeks later if the face and eye cream and I didn't ask for these items. Now I'm unable to track where I originally ordered products and there's no refund info available. I'm afraid they are charging me a recurring fee now and I don't know how to contact company to stop this. St Petersburg Florida
Author: Apple Valley, Minnesota Skin Care: Parisian Glow St Petersburg , Florida

Apr 24 2017
charged for item 2/6/2017 I did not order. Please refund my $46.10 . I was in the hospital at the time. Riverside California Author: RIVERSIDE, California Unusual Rip-Off: 1947 Riverside, California

Apr 24 2017
Blue Dog Business Services Blue dog signed me up for their merchant account with a cash advance. The had me paying 2 credit card companies for 6 months with promises to close the other account and a refund of fees, after many phones calls the finally took care of the closing but not the refund, adding up to $500.00 Vero Beach Florida Author: Melbourne , Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Blue Dog Business Services Vero Beach , Florida

Apr 23 2017
Studio 6 Tucson AZ Violent abuse by staff and creepy people harassing guests and stalking them. Tucson Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Motels: Studio 6 Tucson AZ Tucson, Arizona

Apr 22 2017
Allen MarketingGroup AllenMarketingGroupAMG TLC Vacation packages-Las Vegas @ nationwide I was falsely sold a package that I would get 4 days three nights 6 shows for two and a 1500.00 travel voucher3/2 Vacation passport 4/3 passage to a fun cruise etc. etc Called from Los Angelis Author: SANFORD, Maine Casinos: Allen MarketingGroup

Apr 20 2017
Motel 6 fredericksburg va G.M. Roaches infested in fridge, microwave had caught fire, water pouring through bathroom light fixture.Refused to change my room instead added to do not rent list Fredericksburg Virginia
Author: Stafford, Virginia Motels: Motel 6 fredericksburg va G.M. Fredericksburg, Virginia

Apr 20 2017
Mortgage modifiers- jeneric motoring Eric w butler, Eric w butler told me he bought a car at auction for me made a fake contact took my $ and never gave me the car I bought. Gave me the run around about the car for 6 weeks then when I figued out there was no car he tried to pay me back with a check from mortgage modifiers with the account was close a long time ago due to bankruptcy I believe. He worked for this company and is now scamming people out of money for cars and writing mortgage modifiers checks to refund. $ and he knows the account is closed . He is a scam artists and someone should stop him. Westminster California Author: Torrance , California Bad Check Writers: Mortgage modifiers- jeneric motoring Westminster , California

Apr 20 2017
First Fidelity Trust AG Andrew Sarafin A Professional Swiss corporation SCAM to be beware of...The longest corporation registration on planet earth; 6 months yet not done! GENEVA Nationwide Author: Other Business Consultants: First Fidelity Trust AG Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Instasmile They sold me a product that wasn't what I suppose to get.... They sent me a 6 teeths set which wasn't a full set and it too big and wide looking like s clown teeth.... They didn't fit nor clip... They send u impression and Instasmile have the last say so... Once they receive ur impression they can tell you if they can help you are not which they told me yes Ms Spencer it look like I can help u which when I got the impression I was like calling them to tell them this ain't right... Which they said I didn't have any back teeth which I clearly have... So they said someone will sent u a email about ur problem.... They emailed me almost the end of the day which they know they was closing which I couldn't call them anymore... They made a product which they knew I couldn't uses.... It's sad Chicago Illinois
Author: Laurel, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: Instasmile Chicago, Illinois

Apr 15 2017
Zoosk Fake profiles, no refund on day one of 6 month subscription after I confronted them Internet Author: Ozark, Alabama Dating Services: Zoosk Internet

Apr 13 2017
Basic Enterprice Inc Basic Enterprice Inc 2567 Greenleaf Ave Elk Grove Village IL we deliver a load for them and still has not paid us I have call every month and they say they will pay soon its been 11/30/16 more than 6 months Chicago Illinois Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Accounting: Basic Enterprice Inc Chicago , Illinois

Apr 13 2017
emblem credit card tci I had been with this company for 6 yrs never late been paying them in january they closed my account sioux falls North Dakota Author: cincinnati, Ohio Liars: emblem credit card sioux falls, North Dakota

Apr 10 2017
Officer Joseph Brown Financial Crime Enforcement Department They emailed me saying that i have an outstanding debt amount for 650.68. I dont have any loans. They said they tried to contact on march 6, 2015 but failed to reach me. They also said theyve been calling me but failed to reach me as well. If i dont oay the momey that is owed they will seize all my bank accounts within seven days. Internet
Author: El monte, California Accounting: Officer Joseph Brown Internet

Apr 06 2017
Brand In Entertainment Rolfe Auerbach Liar and Thief Los Angeles Internet Rolfe is still not paying. 6 months late and no sign of payment Author: Los Angeles, California Producers: Brand In Entertainment Internet

Mar 31 2017
Broker Price opinion First Evaluations Company contracts to pay broker for services within 90 days, it has been over 6 months and still have not paid. WESTMINSTER Colorado Author: Mableton, Georgia Property Management: Broker Price opinion WESTMINSTER, Colorado