Your Search | sbs half

Jun 28 2016
Dragon Photo Booth Store DRE Custom BoothDave Rob Engtstrand I ordered an inflatable photo booth cube at it was a piece of junk. The baffles inside broke after a half dozen rentals and the inflatable in NOT usable. I was promised a warranty and and have waited, asked, waited some more,.. guess I'm being ignored. Terrible customer service New Milford Connecticut Author: Placerville, California Photography: Dragon Photo Booth Store New Milford, Connecticut

Jun 23 2016
Royal Rider JINHUA RYDER ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGY CO LTD, ALBATROSS SOLD ELECTRIC GOLF TROLLEYS NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE, ALL BROKE IN HALF AND SUPPLIER IS IGNORING ALL COMMUNICATION AND WARRANTY CLAIM Jinhua City, Zhejiang ZHEJIANG
Author: Alabama Sporting-good Manufactures: Royal Rider Jinhua City, Zhejiang,

Jun 21 2016
Need My Transcript I paid to get my half Freshman year transcript, I was told I would have to go through the school and they gave me the address and phone number, I should just called the school to get the transcript. I was lucky when I looked on my transcript from High School it was there and showed it was the classes from that school. I was disapointed I one time needed a transcript from a trade school that had closed down. I was able to get the transcripts through the State I got several notorized copies. Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona Public Schools: Need My Transcript Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
Xcess Limited Only sent Half of a Manifested Load- Stole 7700.00!! Thieves Beware!! Wooster Ohio Author: Marlboro, New Jersey Sales People: Xcess Limited Wooster, Ohio

Jun 19 2016
US Dealer Services for half a year still no prerated service refund Allenhurst Nationwide
Author: Jackson, Alabama Auto Warranty: US Dealer Services Nationwide

Jun 16 2016
Beauty Impressions I ordered a free trial of EyeVibe and SkinElement thinking I was just paying for a sample of the product. They only charged for shipping according to them, but then a few weeks later I was charged 97.83 for half of my free trial.  Internet Author: Springtown, Texas Alternative Health: Beauty Impressions Internet

Jun 15 2016
access auto sales I bought a 2006 Chrysler 300c from Access Auto about a month and a half ago. Albany Internet The dealership keep their word Author: albany, New York Auto Dealers: access auto sales Internet

Jun 09 2016
Dougs Buggs n Bunnies Dougs dougz Bugs buggz bugz n an and Bunnys bunniez bunnyz I took my daily driver bus is to get checked out. They did an inspection and found nothing major wrong. They recommended fixing bushings and adding a breather box so oil doesn't spray out ,for when going on my Cali trip I mentioned to them. Look up reviews on samba and their old shop location. Keep in mind half the people that they screw over are older and don't even use the Internet mesa Arizona Author: mesa, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Dougs Buggs n Bunnies mesa, Arizona

Jun 07 2016
Bragg's Used Cars Sold me a car that could have caused a serious accident Barboursville West Virginia half of my original post was missing Author: Kenova, West Virginia Auto Dealers: Bragg's Used Cars Barboursville, West Virginia

Jun 06 2016
IC *FREESHIPPING 800-515-9185 This company debited my account for $12.97 for at least a year and a half without my authorization. Internet Author: Superior, Wisconsin Shipping & Handling: IC *FREESHIPPING 800-515-9185 Internet

Jun 06 2016
Beauty Impressions Sent a package every week for a month, called an they said they would refund only half. I did not sign up to get anything but the trial . Pacoima California Author: Payson, Arizona Eye Care: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

Jun 05 2016
CHW Urgent Care - Ahwatukee Bill I just recived is a year and a half old. no prior bills recived but sent to collections. Phoenix Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Emergency Medical Services: CHW Urgent Care - Ahwatukee Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 02 2016
Manny and Gregory Laundromat Cecilio Arias, Manager Burned half of my clothing items and not willing to pay for the damages New York New York
Author: New York, New York Laundry Services: Manny and Gregory Laundromat New York, New York

May 24 2016
Summerstone Nursery www.SummerstoneNursery.com SummerStone Nursery took my money and delivered diddley squat, half the order and dead plants Morrison, TN Tennessee Author: Troy, Missouri Landscaping: Summerstone Nursery Morrison, , Tennessee

May 19 2016
Bad Boy Designs Took 8 Months to Sand Down HALF of my truck & NOTHING else but refuses to refund my $2500 down-payment?? Glendale Arizona Thanks to Bad Boy Designs new employee Author: Buckeye, Arizona Body Work & Repair: Bad Boy Designs Glendale, Arizona

May 17 2016
Griffin atuomotive Griffin atuomotive racketeering and shorted me half my trade in arvada Colorado Author: littleton, Colorado Truck Dealers: Griffin atuomotive arvada, Colorado

May 15 2016
CHOICE HOME WARRANTY Refuses to home with AC repairs even after I recommend going half on the cost. Edison New Jersey Author: grand prairie, Texas Home Warranty Companies: CHOICE HOME WARRANTY Edison, New Jersey

May 12 2016
Wyndham Vacation Resorts Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, Wyndham® Extra Holidays, Wyndham Rewards® You claim vacations are important, but you took half of our vacation day North Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Timeshare Rentals: Wyndham Vacation Resorts North Myrtle Beach , South Carolina

May 11 2016
Jim's Renovation jim runciman I hired him to do work for me he came in did the job half done and wrong his work failed city inspection he demanded i pay him he left without giving me reciept everything is already falling apart not even 2 months yet ottawa Ontario
Author: Ottawa, Ontario Consumer Services: Jim's Renovation ottawa, Ontario

May 06 2016
william r milliner william a milliner Milliner scammd me,we were partners and he siphoned half the co. money, Internet Milliner is a lier and a crook Author: Cave Creek, Arizona On-Line Stores: william r milliner Internet

May 06 2016
Star City Movers This company is a scam, they did half the move and left us high and dry with no response to our phone calls. Then they proceeded to debit our credit card on file twice without our authorization Kearny New Jersey
Author: Sparta, New Jersey Moving Companies: Star City Movers Kearny, New Jersey

May 05 2016
O'Grady Plumbing Bait and Switch Crooks San Francisco California Company apologized and cut bill in half to make amends Author: San Francisco, California Advertising / Deceptive: O'Grady Plumbing

May 02 2016
Autoplex 2000 Sold me a wrecked car that wasn't worth even half of what it was financed for lake Charles Louisiana
Author: Houston , Texas Auto Dealers: Autoplex 2000 lake Charles , Louisiana

Apr 27 2016
Loving the Classics They appear to be thieves, send out emails offering half-price, then full price - still taking your money! Pickerton Ohio Author: Marietta, Georgia Books, Records & Videos: Loving the Classics Pickerton, Ohio

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL (RE- POST THIS ) EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California