Your Search | sbs half

Feb 10 2016
A&P Remodeling Nilo Acosta I got less than half my money's worth. Van Buren Arkansas Author: Hartford, Arkansas Builders & Contractors: A&P Remodeling Van Buren, Arkansas

Feb 07 2016
AJC Renovations Angelo Romano Be caraful...get references....does a quick job but half-**ed and botched Staten Island New York Author: Staten Island, New York Builders & Contractors: AJC Renovations Staten Island, New York

Feb 07 2016
Minnesota Life Insurance Co. AKZO NOBEL INC. which is using the Securian Financial group,Inc. along with the actual insurance carrier who is Minnesota Life Insurance Company Basically these people are trying to get out of paying insurance to retired people who have been retired over the last 5 to 15 years or more by changing the type of policy that the person once had. My father worked at Akzo Nobel Inc. for over 25 years and retired back in 2005 or so. At this time the policy that he had was equivalent to payout 60,000 dollars upon death to his beneficiaries in event of his untimely death. Supposedly this policy could go no lower than half of the original base amount after 5 years after retiring, or 30,000 dollars for the same amount he has paid in over the years and is now paying. Now all of the sudden they send him a letter stating that they are suddenly reducing his and other retired persons policies to only paying out 5,000 dollars in death benefits and ask them to change or update their beneficiary information.  North St. Paul Minnesota Similar Finding Author: trinity, North Carolina Personal Services: Minnesota Life Insurance Co. North St. Paul, Minnesota

Feb 06 2016

Jan 31 2016
Extend Pet Health Offer 1 mo for S/H only $4.95 ; charged $69.95 before month is half over & $69.95 in next 2 weeks  UT Internet Author: Inglewood, California Supplemental Health Programs: Veterinarians: Extend Pet Health Internet

Jan 29 2016
Get-supplied Swag supply They never gave me the product i ordered which they took money for. It has been over a month and a half since i ordered a pair of shoes. Portland, Oregon Internet
Author: Spring, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Get-supplied Internet

Jan 27 2016
freedom pop freedompop.com Company charged me all these ridiculous fees, and the service and phones never worked at all. Then the last time they charged me, it had only been 1 day and they only offered me half my money back when I cancelled their horrible service. Customer service from India. Internet Author: Port Hueneme, California Cellular Phone Companies: freedom pop Internet

Jan 27 2016
Cartvertising  Bad company to work for, Internet Homework Done, Confirmed Results Author: Bloomingtom, Michigan Advertising Agencies: CartVertising Internet

Jan 23 2016
ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT !!!! GEORGE SEMEIL’S COVER HAS UNFOLDING DAILY AND HE IS EXPOSED AND BEING INVESTIGATED BY THE FBI!!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jan 21 2016
Vivint Raoul I believe - name card was hard to read 2 company reps came to door wearing orange t shirts.  Tried bullying me to open door. After several refusals he wouldn't go away.  When I said I would call the police he called us fu**ing idiots. Internet, Utah
Never open your door! Author: Nanaimo, British Columbia Security Services: Vivint | Ripoff Report Verified Safe Internet, Utah

Jan 19 2016
Prestige Private Air - Eldad Lieberman Prestige Private Air is a Scam. They take your money and disappear! Van Nuys CA
As suspected NO REFUND! Author: Los Angeles, California Air Travel: Larry Davis Internet

Jan 11 2016
walter adams Paid $6000 for Granit and Marble and they only finished half the job and refuse to take our calls and when they did they threated us with body harm! Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Work at Home: walter adams Pleasant Grove, Utah

Jan 06 2016
Scott Juceam threatening phone call / Roni Deutch Roni Lynn Deutch tax attorney, HELP! being harassed and sued frivolous law suit Sacramento California *UPDATE .. Threatening phone calls from Ronis Half-brother and executive employee made to ED Magedson, Founder of Rip-off Report. *UPDATE.. Roni Lynn Deutch sued by California State Attorney General for $34 million. Attorney General Jerry Brown says Deutchs $25 million-a-year empire is essentially a fraud.
Juceam wouldnt harm a fly Author: Sacramento, California Lawyers: Scott Juceam / Roni Deutch Roni Lynn Deutch Sacramento, California

Dec 30 2015
Solv-Tec Inc. Patric Obrion 12672373300 mr Patric Oberion ,Isent him all the information he asked for and they sent me $34.95 back which is less than half the money I spent on his Kseal New Jersey Author: Kingsport, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Solv-Tec Inc. New Jersey

Dec 27 2015
JJ Games Jjgames.com Sent me the wrong game I sent back promptly after a month no refund. Contacted my bank then jjgames finally refunded only half my money with no explanation of why only half Colorado Internet Author: Romulus, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: JJ Games Internet

Dec 23 2015
Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Satisfaction Guaranteed Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute, stand behind the work they perform. If a patient at the one year final evaluation, is not satisfied with the results from their procedure, even if we're not satisfied with the results. We offer the patient to have their procedure completely done over at no charge, or we give them their money back .
Author: Tempe, Arizona Plastic Surgeons: Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. For more than two and a half decades, the Denver hair transplant experts at Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute have assisted thousands of clients restore their scalp and facial hair. Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute goal is for clients to visit the office, receive the hair transplant that is most beneficial for them, and get their hair back for life. Lone Tree , Colorado

Dec 22 2015
WILLIE RAMSEY 3RD QUALITY DRYWALL & PAINTING (TRE) GOT MY $800.00 AND DID COMPLETE HALF OF MY BATHROOM PROJECT LAGRANGE Georgia Author: SMITHS, Alabama Builders & Contractors: WILLIE RAMSEY 3RD QUALITY DRYWALL & PAINTING LAGRANGE , Georgia

Dec 20 2015
IYogi I was forwarded to IYogi when trying to contact McAfee. They told me that they needed $ 149.99 to get McAfee straightened out. They then told me I needed an external hard drive to support McAfee and install Windows ten. They got the money and I got screwed. I've bee waiting two and a half months. Then they said they were going to refund my money and accessed my keyboard blacked out the screen. They came back on and told me that they had over paid me and had put $1200 dollars into my bank account. They transferred $1200 from my saving to my chec Nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon Miscellaneous Electronics: IYogi Nationwide

Dec 17 2015
CLEAR CHOICE MOTORS SHAUN ,JORGE , PAT ,ANSWERING SERVICE , THE ONLY ONE THAT WAS HALF WAY DECENT WAS BIJON never delivered as promised and paid for a motorhome from purchase on oct 28th COLTON California Author: amityville, New York Auto Dealers: CLEAR CHOICE MOTORS COLTON, California

Dec 08 2015
Enterprise Financial Group Approve the Claim but only pay half??? If its approved its approved Irving Texas
Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Auto Warranty: Enterprise Financial Group irving, Texas

Dec 05 2015
Bulq.com Bulq Liquidation Optoro optoro.com/ Bait & Switch!! Sold me a Brand New Pallet; Almost half of the items were SALVAGE items! BUYER BEWARE!! Lanham Maryland
I had a similar situation, buyer beware Author: AIEA, Hawaii Auction / Liquidators: Bulq.com Lanham, Maryland

Dec 04 2015
TR Realty Bradford Roberts, property management joke and scam. We moved into a dirty house with all kinds of issues, left it 10 times cleaner one and a half years later they have tried to do whatever they can to scam us out of a deposit and collect even more. I was Property management scam bogus charges stay clear of TR Realty Las Vegas Nevada
The only thing Fake are Bradfords reviews he writes himself Author: Las vegas, Nevada Realtors: TR Realty Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 03 2015
World Reserve Monetary Exchange Did not send coins paid for in advance. Required more money when collection was half completed.fraud Canton Ohio Author: Surprise, Arizona Liars: World Reserve Monetary Exchange Canton, Ohio

Dec 02 2015
Mortgage advocates LLC the MRA group They contacted me to inform me that my mortgage company had broke some rules lower my payments in half to what I was paying.Cerritos California Author: FORT MC COY, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Mortgage advocates LLC the MRA group Cerritos, California

Nov 26 2015
easykits.org offer kit for 4.95 didn't say it was a trail,charge 77.77 I didn't okay would only offer refund of half Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Internet Marketing Companies: easykits.org Internet