SBS HALF Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sbs half
There may be more specific results for "sbs half"
For more specific results for "sbs half"
Showing 1-25 of 2,098 Found Reports For more specific results for "sbs half"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 22 2017
FL Eagle Investment Dennis Maxwell took my money and appeared to be a nice man. I was able to reach him when I needed. But now a year and a half later I can't get in touch with him...He is MIA. Hudson, fl Florida Author: HOLIDAY, Florida Attorneys General: FL Eagle Investment FL

Jun 21 2017
Real Care Transportation Inc. LLC Frank O'Dell, Monica. I never got my last two paychecks and half of the time I didn't get paid on time. Salem New Hampshire Author: Milford, Connecticut Taxi & Limousine Services: Real Care Transportation Inc. LLC Salem, New Hampshire

Jun 19 2017
colorado tevhnical university i went to sign up for classes there, they told me i would be covered with finacial aid and so i could start classes right away. i compleated maybe half of a class that was not even a class, it was a class explaining how to use the online school. and i then relized i was going to have to pay over $500 a month just to go to school there so i decided not to do it. and after i unrolled myself they are now charging me over $5000 for that one class that i did not complete. colorado Author: Everett, Washington Colleges and Universities: colorado tevhnical university Internet

Jun 18 2017
Milken finance Mullen financial group $6900 loan... year and half later I owe $6300 WESTMINSTRER California
MULLEN FINANCE NOT MULKEN Author: Covina, California Loans: Milken finance WESTMINSTRER, California

Jun 13 2017
Christine Bodger CMB Resolve Christine Boger Around January of this year, Christine Contacted me via mail about helping settle a debt I was being sued for. We met, at Whole Foods, and she explained the process to me. She presented herself as a certified debt negotiator and claimed to usually get a settlement for about half of what was owed. I, believing this story, gave her $250 for representation. Over the next few month, I would relay contacts from the Plaintiff's attorney she assured me the matter would be taken care of. I now know, she did nothing. She exists to siphon what little precious commodity her clients have to enrich herself. Austin Texas Amendment to initial report Author: Austin, Texas Lawyers: Attorneys & Legal Services: Christine Bodger CMB Resolve Austin, Texas

Jun 13 2017
gotruewireless I have phone service through this company. i lost my phone and called to get another one. i was told i could get a new phone and because i had so much trouble getting any one to answer the phone for days at a time, I was told i could get a new phone for half price. i paid $37.15 for a new phone. They sent me an old scratched up phone. When I called them they said they only have old phones. oklahoma Author: Bartlesville, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: gotruewireless Internet

Jun 11 2017
Credit acceptance corporation Credit acceptance Car almost paid off repoed after a month and a half behind on payments would not take partial payments wanted all or none Nationwide Of course... Author: Brazil, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: Credit acceptance corporation Nationwide

Jun 11 2017
Scott Robyn Scott Robyn We just meet at dating site,he send me and gmail , so we talk there and communicate for 1 and half week, he told me that he work as a Marine Chief Security Officer in US, and he born and grew up in NY. Will for me first chat he is nice guy every time we chat very nice, he said he will come to Philippines to meet and he will bring her mum to meet my family too,will at first I believe it because really I didn't know that he is a scammer , he wants to sends me a gifts, and a money 100,000$ really I didn't know I give my details to him, please help me, I don't want to have problems I really don't know that he do scams.:( Poland but he said he will go to Albania for work Internet Author: Cebu City, Other Adult Web Site: Scott Robyn Internet

Jun 07 2017
Beauty Wrinkkle Reducer, Glamskincareshop, glamskininsolu In TV the cream smoothed out the eye & facial wrinkles. NO changes, even minute were ever seen. Called co to cancel & was told to keep at half price. True Scam. Didn't want to refund or cancel, but Credit card co helped. N. Las Vegas, Nevada internet Author: Canyon Country, California Attorney Generals: Beauty Wrinkkle Reducer Canyon Ciuntry, California

Jun 03 2017
Dr. Richard A. Weiss botched eyelid blepharoplasty. Used me as an experiment. Lied about his asian eye lid experience. Newport Beach California
He burnt my face with CO2 left me with brown spot on my face that I cannot get rid of Author: san jose, California Doctors: Dr. Richard A. Weiss Newport Beach, California

Jun 01 2017
Care Auto Enterprise, Inc. ABE He is making false promises to the people for imaginary vehicles he can get for them and make them half down cash and no ever get their cars he promised with them. I am also one of hid victim and all stories I read online with he did with others are same and true. He is a criminal and con artist. He played with people's trust and fool them and taking their hard earned money out of their pocket. He has been doing this for 3yrs and should be behind bars for doing illegal and deceptive business practice. Pembroke Park Florida Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Care Auto Enterprise, Inc. Pembroke Park, Florida

May 31 2017
Grand Incentives I was adivsed by prmomtion that if I purchased a certificate for $25, I would receive half off of my cruise. They only offered $100 off. Internet Still interested? Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cruise Ships: Grand Incentives Internet

May 27 2017
Tradition Transportation Tim and Jim Evans , Ben Bard , Jim MC Gee my other half has worked for tradition for a little over a year now tho he has gone three weeks without pay before and they have him as a lease operator they force them to run their customer freight which is not right because of the miles dead head they will send you , so in turn they get their customer freight deliveries on the lease operators fuel. Angola Indiana Author: Rensselaer, Indiana Trucking Companies: Tradition Transportation Angola, Indiana

May 24 2017
North America Prime Moving Company Misquoted, misrepresented, held mythings hostage,lost and damaged over half of my things. N. Lauderdale, FL Florida Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Questionable Activities: North America Prime Moving Company N. Lauderdale, FL , Florida

May 24 2017
Russell County Sanitation Department Placing community members in jail over delinquent payments Phenix City Alabama I can sue them now because the district attorney office switched the agreements which they told us to stay away from their friends who was also bullying us Author: Hurtsboro, Alabama Attorneys General: Russell County Sanitation Department Phenix City, Alabama

May 23 2017
Dottys 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 Dotty's Casino 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 g.co/kgs/hjMEdQ Hello I have contacted you all already because I have had some issues in those store due to card not working in do come in your guys location every day and buy cigarettes 5 hour energy drink and play at least 20$ in machine half of the time card is not working Sparks Nevada Author: Sparks, Nevada Clubs & Organizations: Dotty's in sparks on Victorian Avenue Nevada

May 17 2017
Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Lamar LTD also known as daylight Motors To start off I bought two cars at daylight Motors paid almost half down a few months later they came to the car is made us put down about another $5,000 when we were not behind. they decided to give us our cars back I got my car is back and about a month-and-a-half later they took the cars back again and said we owed another $4,000 little did I know did they were breaking the law but they also broke the law taking our cars and taking our money .I also cause my husband which is a 37 year old business owner two have heart problems stress and be hospitalized do to Daylight Motors. Beaumont Texas Author: Vidor, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Beaumont, Texas

May 16 2017
Ivan Solorzano /Elegant Granite Jessad Granite Took half deposit ($775) on 5/2, refuses to do work or return money Dallas Texas You have to file a police report Author: Lake Worth, Texas Builders & Contractors: Ivan Solorzano /Elegant Granite Nationwide

May 06 2017
European Bathroom Frank Pacher, Frank Beker, European Bathroom renovations Poor quality work, overcharged for many false extras threatened to quit half way left job incomplete Eltham Victoria Author: Blackburn, Other Builders & Contractors: European Bathroom Seaholme, Other

May 06 2017
Shang Hai Co.Ltd 001 zhangyong I bought the sweat cropped pants, the Vest and the tummy one. The tummy one rolles up so I cant wear it. The pants go half the way down ur but so people can see ur crack. The shirt has to be worn with a belt to keep it down. I usually ware a Lg but bought a 2xl and it is tight. Shanghai Nationwide Author: Edmonton, Alberta Weightloss Programs: Shang Hai Co.Ltd 001 Nationwide

Apr 30 2017
HIBU Hibu updated my website on the condition that it would be exactly aa it was before. Instead they gave a ryoically sloppy half a** effort asking me to fix their errors. They did NOT replicate my website. Furrhwr they introduced errors that were nisleading statements. Then they published the garbage wwbsite without my consent to start collecting money. I had to fight to NOT make more payments even aftee i had them pull the website. DO NOT USE HIBU ADVERTISING SERVICES. Hibu does as little as possivle and charges you the most. They lie to you about fixing problrms and they have NOT kept their word about fixing the wwbsite wvwn aftwr i gave them fixes. Then they continue to charge you for other as swrvices such as print that is worthless Narionwide Nationwide Author: Bay Shore, New York Advertising / Deceptive: HIBU Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
nissan motor acceptance corp. They took my car and sold it for half the price and now expect me to pay the rest for nothing Nationwide Good One... Author: Stowe, Pennsylvania Car Financing: nissan motor acceptance corp. Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
M&M Salea, Inc. Sales reps. Shalanda January and Suncerae B. Two sales reps came to my door yesterday afternoon, April 21, 17 selling cleaning supplies. They said they were from Louisiana and Texas and if I bought the product it would help them and other young people. They demonstrated the effectiveness of the product. Once before when I lived in Minneapolis two young people came by who were also from Louisiana and were selling cleaning products which I bought and liked the product. I decided to but it again this time. The girls said they preferred cash. I only had 2 $20s. So I paid half in cash and wrote a check for $39.95 for the other half. Instead of giving me the product they said they d IU don't have it with them but would be back at 7pm. They left and did not come back. I called the telephone number on the receipt and it was disconnected. LaHabra California Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M&M Salea, Inc. LaHabra, California

Apr 15 2017
A+ Painting (Jonathan Zuniga & Jose Zuniga) Jonathan and his brother José destroyed my rental unit! They were hired to remove two walls, repair minor drywall, plaster, and paint. However, the damage they caused is not only negligent, but criminal. My communication began with Jonathan (The business owner) and he and his brother came over to quote the project. We agreed on a price and the work that was to be done, and ultimately they were supposed to begin once we had a contract in place. We agreed half upfront, and half when finished. Although, if they were late they were penalized per day. Ultimately it resulted in Jonathan being almost completely absent from the work and his brother Jose trying to pick up the pieces. As a result, they were completely behind schedule and did a terrible job on the paint.... but this was the least of my worries! NEVER USE A+ Painting or Jonathan Zuniga! West Jordan City Utah
Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Builders & Contractors: A+ Painting (Jonathan Zuniga & Jose Zuniga) West Jordan, Utah

Apr 14 2017
JFY Pools, JFY Enterprises, Sean Jest Ruble, Jest For You, $16,000.00 TO GET A HALF A HOLE Elgin Illinois
 Jason, I have no idea who you are and could care less about your opinion, since it is very clear to me that you lack intelligence. Author: Antioch, Illinois Pool Services: JFY Pools Elgin, Illinois