Your Search | sbs half

Dec 07 2016
cashnowoffer.com Only paid half of what was owed Internet Author: Rawson, Ohio Medical Supplies: cashnowoffer.com Internet

Dec 05 2016
Kevin oickle Kgo welding Ivek steel Decided he should wait 2 and a half weeks after payday to pay me Androssan Alberta Author: Vegreville , Alaska Building Products: Kevin oickle Androssan, Alberta

Dec 02 2016
Ground Zero Performance They have had my car for a year for an engine rebuild and the block is still on the stand as of today. My car has sat outside since December 2015 and I have payed half up front. I'm told how it's going to get done every week I go there. Easton Pennsylvania
Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Ground Zero Performance

Nov 28 2016
Ken Nwadike Sabrina Nwadike Superhero Events LLC Ken Nwadike Sabrina Nwadike Hollywood Run USA Half Marathon Free Hugs Guy freehugsproject.com superheroevents.com Ken@SuperheroEvents.com hug man findken ,usahalfmarathonsandiego.com/ sabrina@superheroevents.com san diego race management superher Cancelled Half Marathons with no refunds Scam! Chula Vista, California 91902
Author: SAN DIEGO, California Business Consulting: Ken Nwadike Sabrina Nwadike Superhero Events LLC Chula Vista, CA 91902, California

Nov 27 2016
Superhero Events LLC Will Not Refund Races! Hollywood Half Marathon, Sabrina Nwadike Ken Nwadike, Team Superhero, Hollywood Half Marathon, USA Half Marathon, Team Superhero, Superhero Elite, Cancels Half Marathons and races and does not refund runners! Chula Vista California Additional Sources about Ken Nwadike history on Wikipedia Author: Hollywood, California Party Planners: Superhero Events LLC Chula Vista , California

Nov 27 2016
Julian Alexander Received payment in full for product,and has failed to deliver product as agreed, or a refund for the past one and a half years. Aventura Florida Author: Miramar, Florida Small Business Services: Julian Alexander Aventura, Florida

Nov 19 2016
Dish Network Dishnet Promised the world, delivered half of the world Internet Dear DIsh Network Author: Longview, Washington Internet Service Providers: Dish Network Internet

Nov 19 2016
namestars namestars.co/ ,namestars.coorders@namestars.co Half of the order not received, Poor to no Communication, Faulty program, misc. Nationwide
Following up Author: Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: namestars Nationwide

Nov 18 2016
Frenchy's Auto This man knew my whole family. Sold us over 5 vehlicles, every last one was just a polished turd. After my father passed a way from stage 4 lung and brain cancer. My car I had was efficient enough for my growing family. I went to Frenchy's auto where I bought a car that seem like a good deal. To find out when I took it for inspection it would pass, worse at that this cars were junk with no value. Only after half these cars lasted months. These people think you can polish a turd, but in reality it's still a turd. You will never get my business you criminal!! Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Truck Dealers: Frenchy's Auto Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Nov 12 2016
Getnzb Company lied used up to 30 if you pay $10 more but with my 150 speed it hit 16 only once half Internet Author: Springfield, Oregon Software: Getnzb Internet

Nov 09 2016
Ford James Ford Bought a lemon and got ripped off on the replacement Half Moon Bay California Author: Pacifica, California Auto Dealers: Ford Half Moon Bay, California

Nov 08 2016
Acree Air Conditioning Trying, for two and a half-months, to obtain a refund for work not performed. Tampa Florida Author: Indian Rocks Beach, Florida Consumer Services: Acree Air Conditioning Tampa, Florida

Oct 28 2016
RIP OFF REPORT CSUING PROblems Intentionally Comment Author: Renton, Washington Home Based Business: First Advantage SBS Indianapolis, Indiana

Oct 28 2016
Robert Half International/The Creative Group A Blatant Waste of Time and Resources Surrounded by Opacity and s****. Author: Miami, Florida tempdir: Robert Half International/The Creative Group Miami, Florida

Oct 26 2016

Oct 20 2016
Sam's club Only gv me half the money to fix my car headlights after they admitted they damaged them the cost to replace them is 3400.00 and I only received 1700.00 the BMW body shop said they can't fix the car headlights for that amount and this happened January 22 of 2016. Can you help me please? Hattiesburg Mississippi Author: Laurel, Mississippi Body Work & Repair: Sam's club Hattiesburg, Mississippi

Oct 11 2016
Top Notch Tradelines aka William Shannon LIES!!!! DO NOT BELIEVE MR WILLIAM SHANNON OF TOP NOTCH TRADE LINES. He will TAKE YOUR MONEY!!! He puts ads on the internet in many different cities that look like this. He says pay half now and pay the other half in 2 weeks but you NEVER see your trade lines post AT ALL!!! He is a COMPLETE SCAM and needs to but thrown in Jail for FRAUD! Casper Wyoming Author: Birmingham, Alabama Credit Reporting Agencies: Top Notch Tradelines Internet

Oct 10 2016
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Elvis Capellan award winning Real Estate Executive is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Capellan pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Capellan recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ELVIS CAPELLAN IS A LIAR AND A CRIMINAL!!! Author: Boise, Idaho Travel Companies: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Nampa, Idaho

19, Report #1332051

Oct 07 2016
Verizon Fios Verizon is making is making unrequested changes to my account that I did not make. There is a new charge for a new feature that will reoccur every month and there is a fee for requesting a change. The only rebuttle is to wait on the phone, half hour to an hour to talk to someone who barely speaks english and is impossible to understand. This has happened to me over and over with Verizon. They are guilty of the same thing that Wells Fargo just go caught doing. They need to be regulated by an outside entity. How else can we stop them? Newport News Nationwide Author: Newport News, Virginia Internet Service Providers: Verizon Fios Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
Hitwe online dating site Hitwe is more of a scham dating site, where they allow men to register with their personal details and banned them under a flimsy excuses, while even half naked women are never banned but kept. The site on its own call for mistrust and lack of confidence from users who get banned while on serious talk with partners also in serach of serious relationship. Other women allowed on the platform use it to solicit money from men, my private experience became numerous, even after registerring with another mail. Men and their personal informations are the victims on Hitwe, not knowing what they used your info for when you are suddenly removed, without being specific on reason why you are banned to show if truely one is guilty or not. Hitwe is not real, its scham. . Internet Author: Mararaba, Nasarawa state., Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Hitwe online dating site Internet

Oct 04 2016
Michael Nordeoff Complete car care May of 2013 I talked with Michael nordoff about putting a motor in my truck and he has come up with he was going to put a Jasper motor and I asked him how much would that run and he said around $6,500 told him I get back with him. Let her I got back with him told him I had a $11,000 Snap-on roll around tool box that I would trade out for the work because I intended to sell the box for around 65 to $7,000 and he told me to bring me to bring me the truck and we would do it so I come home and look up Jasper Motors I see him when he was telling the truth so I took it upon him he was asked what he was going to put in my truck drove truck for about three and a half maybe 3 years truck messed up again I'll call Michael um I told me I still have two year warranty five-year hundred thousand miles if I did it in 2013 and is 3 years old Stateboro Georgia Author: Portal, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Michael Nordeoff Stateboro , Georgia

Oct 01 2016
Experimac Pearland Parkway Experimac pearlandpkwy Took my daughters iPad in at HER cost. She saved her money to fix (the button). Went back in after a week picked it up realized the screen was lifted took it back in told by the manager who ever fixed it didn't lay something down right. He put it on the hot plate was supposed to be fixed. Next day the home button began messing up again. Took it in took about a week and a half to have it fixed picked it up walked into Target (next door) iPad started turning off and on by itself (which wasn't a problem when we took the ipad). To be treated like that was uncalled for. I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy to deal with a sh*y person. Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Experimac Pearland Parkway Houston , Texas

Sep 27 2016
Robert Half Technology Staffing I interviewed as a CABLE TECH for this position. After interviewing and having experience with CAT5 and CAT6 ethernet cables I was considered for the position. After making several calls to follow up on the position start date, I never received a call back nor did the person in as point of contact for the position make an effort to contact me. Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Employment Services: Robert Half Technology Staffing Raleigh, North Carolina

Sep 26 2016
Banggood False listing Victoria BC - British Columbia Baggood have agree to refund half Author: Victoria, British Columbia Liars: Banggood Victoria,

Sep 26 2016
Ron Staley: Verde Mortgage Field Solutions Ron Staley and Aisha Thompson, these people do not pay their contractors! Checks are always delayed, if not, the pay is missing half of the ammount! Charlotte Internet
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Ron Staley: Verde Mortgage Field Solutions Internet