SBS HALF Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sbs half
There may be more specific results for "sbs half"
For more specific results for "sbs half"
Showing 1-25 of 15,982 Found Reports For more specific results for "sbs half"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 22 2017
South Adams County Water & Sanitation Water rates are RAPACIOUS Commerce City Colorado
Rebut Author: Henderson, Colorado Utility Companies: South Adams County Water & Sanitation Commerce City, Colorado

Oct 19 2017
Veterans Administration There is so much deception, unprofessionalism and incompetency with the treatment of Veterans and their benefits. A year and a half has passed without any true answer in regards to my dad's benefits . Ecvery phone call I make to VA , there is a different answer to the status of my dad's claim. Absolutely no continuity, compassion or caring. Janesville Wisconsin Author: columbus, Ohio Government Services: Veterans Administration Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
A Retraction Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
TracFone Beware of using Tracfone Cell Phone service, they are a colossal Ripoff!! ? Nationwide Tracfone, How Stupid Do You Think I am? Author: Temecula, California Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: TracFone Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
GEICO GEICO does not want to pay all of the damages caused to my car by one of GEICO'S client. Houston Texas Internet Next Step Suggestion Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: GEICO Internet

Oct 14 2017
Pedro Hernandez Pete or PJ left my bathroom half remodeled, ran-off to ripoff other client. San Marcos Texas Author: Luling, Texas Bed & Bath: Pedro Hernandez San Marcos, Texas

Oct 14 2017
The Works Store-western wear Fidel - Owner Sammy-Fidel's crook Sammy Sold us two pair of Italian Made boots requiring half down $330.00. 1 Year later no boots Stockton California Author: Paradise, California Clothing Stores: The Works Store-western wear Stockton, California

Oct 14 2017
Annual maintenance service results Author: Polk City, Florida Customer: Camping World of Tampa DOVER, Florida

Oct 11 2017
Ashley Bridget jewelry DealChicken They have NO phone number. No longer responding to emails. No merchandise shipped. Liars and thieves. Internet Appologies Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Ashley Bridget Internet

Oct 11 2017
Right Way Ranch/John and Cheer Webber Sold me a half bred pup that was suppose to be a purebred mini red heeler, only 26 % heeler, Prineville Oregon Author: Meridian, Idaho Animal Shelters: Right Way Ranch Prineville, Oregon

Oct 10 2017
BGE Baltimore Gas and Electric holding me liable for a bill that is not mine baltimore Maryland Missing Detail Author: Baltimore, Maryland Collection Agency's: BGE , Other

Oct 07 2017
Wirter Mangrum, Jerrod Washington, A List Group LLC, LYFE Corporation Beverly Hills California Social Butterphly Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Investment Brokers: Social Butterphly Beverly Hills, California

Oct 06 2017
Fuel food I purchased 500 meal plan and less then half way thru the company stopped working Miami Florida Author: Miami Beach, Florida Catering: Fuel food Internet

Oct 05 2017
amazon prime store card Bait n switch interest rate and Syncrony Bank is the worst to call. There is no heartbeat in the organization. Orlando Florida Typical Author: ESCONDIDO, California Credit & Debt Services: amazon prime store card Internet

Oct 05 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Relief TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Dallas, Texas

Half Price Books Don't Be a Sucker Des Moines Iowa
The Difference... Author: Mason City, Iowa Books, Records & Videos: Half Price Books Des Moines, Iowa

Oct 04 2017
Luma Belle Skin Care aka Shadeskincare aka White Glass Media LLC They tell you they will refund your money for a 14 day trial, but they don't and tell you if you call your credit card company they will refund zero. But if you're nice they refund half. Saint Petersburg Florida Author: San Jose, California Beauty Products: Luma Belle Skin Care Saint Petersburg, Florida

Oct 04 2017
Santino Stevens Mike Stevens ProLine Pro Asphalt Maintenance Did half of a driveway job that I paid for in full, refuses to return to finish the work Rochester New York Author: Penfield, New York Landscape Companies: Santino Stevens Rochester, New York

Oct 04 2017
MB Frontline 3pl Thomas PatelMarko Tamislav Mark Tamislav said he had a car for sales for about half price. Should have know this was a scam but I went for it anyway because he said he would use a 3rd party to ship the vehiele. No moeny would exchange until I had a chance to inspect. He suggested I use a company called MB Frontline 3pl. The company seemed to be legit and said they would hold the money in an escrow account. They took my funds and said vehicle was on it was. They will give you a transaction number which you can tract on there website. It nothing but a front. They ttok my funds, closed the account I sent the money to and vehicle was never shipped. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM. Germany, or Coratia Internet
Author: Florida Auto Shipping Companies: MB Frontline 3pl Internet

Oct 03 2017
 Beware of Lisa Bowen she is dishonest! She may try to sell you a puppy that is not a purebred or it may be ill! Our puppy was kept in a kennel for more the half of its life and had not even touched the grass until we bought it! It does not even look much like a yorky $750.00 Dollars later! Our pup had never been outside until we bought it! Beware of this Lisa Bowen she is dishonest! Loxley Alabama
Author: Fairhope, Alabama Dog Breeders: Lisa Bowen Loxley , Alabama

Oct 03 2017
All my Sons (of b******) Two men and a truckAll my sons All my sons movers The date of moving, the owner Frank called me to inform me that they would be running late. Talk about four hours late with men overworked leaving little energy to complete my job .Frank then suggested to change our original agreement of two men and a truck for $119 an hour, suggesting a third man would be much faster and I would be pleased for $139 an hour . What a rip off Pensacola Florida 3rd Mover Is Always a Good Idea Author: Pensacola, Florida Moving Companies: All my Sons (of b******) Pensacola, Florida

Oct 03 2017
Royce J Jordan Isaish Sholaja Rude Unproffesional and has little respect for others purely just another fake rapper who just wants money and drugs. He disrepected me and about half of the internet when he used a tragedy like the mass shooting in Las Vegas to promote his music. Kansas City Missouri Author: Oregon, Oregon Producers: Royce J Kansas City, Missouri

Oct 02 2017
Wabash valley Alliance Act Team We lost our housing due to discrimination and they only stored half our belongings left half of them in the Apt. Made us pay to hire someone for ten dollars an hour to move furniture. Joshua my bf on the act team is under commitment is they are allowing him to be homeless along with myself. Our bank accounts don't add up. Money is missing we don't have the funds for an apt when we r to have emergency funds at all times. The secretary is the payee. Lafayette Indiana Author: Lafayette, Indiana Government Corruption: Wabash valley Alliance Lafayette, Indiana

Sep 29 2017
LUBELLA EYES; LUNA UTILUS WRINKLE CREAM LFA EYE SERUM, RENU EYE SERUM; CBA VITAMIN SERUM, SS SKIN CREAM Adv as miracle eye serum, wrinkle cream created by Sally Fields and used by multiple celebraties 30 day trial pay shipping only for under $10; no autoship on adv or order confirmation, 2 weeks later mutiple $80 -90+ deductions from my acct Florida miracle cream update Bella Restorer, Luxia Author: Indiana Skin Care: LUBELLA EYES; LUNA UTILUS WRINKLE CREAM , Florida

Sep 28 2017
Ellys world Back in July I ordered a steam straightener and it said 4 to 6 weeks to get it.and now it's been 2 in a half months and nothing.and when I go to store it says no longer available. Online Internet Author: Grants, New Mexico Sales People: Ellys world Internet