Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

sbs half

Showing 1-25 of 2,059 Found Reports For more specific results for "sbs half"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
Bob Caldwell Auto Dearship They are parking automobiles in the grass in front of dealerships. Have call city at least a half dozen time this year and they close the complaint saying no code broken. I'm getting the run around on this and need some help Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto manufactures: Bob Caldwell

Feb 24 2017
Smartpay Lease Refunded half of my return and would not cancel my lease so they could stop charging me for a device I no longer had in my possession. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Smartpay Lease Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 24 2017
SUPERIOR MOVING AND STORAGE THEY MOVED US AND LEFT HALF OF OUR BELONGINGS IN OUR GARAGE AND THEY REFUSED TO COME BACK TO PLACE THEM IN THE HOUSE AS PER THE CONTRACT. POMPANO Florida
Author: MIAMI, Florida Moving Companies: SUPERIOR MOVING AND STORAGE POMPANO , Florida

Feb 22 2017
Patrice Gagne, hammondb3andleslietips.com Took my money and only sent me half of my order Canada Internet Author: Canyon Country, California Internet Fraud: hammondb3andleslietips Internet

Feb 21 2017
Homemasters eastside Steve Frick is the owner Hired this company to do a complete tear off roof replacment there were alot of mistakes made took a year and a half to get them to come out when they did took a few months to complete then that work was done even more poorly and now we have a leaking roof and a ton of mold growing in our home he has accepted liability but has no solution to fix it his insurance is giving us the run around we have contacted the news station and other clients that he is done this too his bbb rating is in the negative and is ripping people off left and right Boring Oregon
Author: Portland, Oregon Home Improvements: Homemasters eastside Boring, Oregon

Feb 16 2017
Dinesh Paliwal AMX DINESH PALIWAL IGNORES CUSTOMERS THAT HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY APPROX HALF A MILLION DOLLARS Stamford Connecticut Author: Naples, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Dinesh Paliwal AMX Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Covered Glass, Inc, Window Design Group Ordered two windows. To be ALUMINUM, period, end of subject. Half aluminum and wood windows arrive. I decline the delivery. Simi Valley California Author: Woodland Hills, California Building Products: Covered Glass, Inc, Simi Valley, California

Feb 11 2017
Hobbies Discount Only sent half of my order  Internet Author: Croydon , Alabama Civil Rights Violators: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 10 2017
Just Funky Pokemon Mug - Cheap split in half after first use. Son in tears. Wooster Ohio Internet
Author: Portland, Oregon E-trade: Just Funky Internet

Feb 09 2017
Global Equity Financial, Inc. Roy Koldaro, Vice President of Lending Worst place ever. Avoid at all cost because it will cost you. San Deigo California Still telling half truths Author: Portland, Oregon Financial Services: Global Equity Financial, Inc. San Deigo, California

Feb 01 2017
RSE Marketing HALF FULL RUNNING EVENTSJOHN MATTHEWS His company did not pay vendor Philadelphia PA Author: Wilmington, Delaware Fitness Consultants: RSE Marketing Naples, Florida

Jan 29 2017
Iowa Steak Company I paid 500.00 for steaks that didn't measure up to what I was shown...they were half the thickness of what he showed me. Des Moines Iowa Iowa Author: CROSBY, Minnesota Food Vendors: Iowa Steak Company Des Moines Iowa , Iowa

Jan 29 2017
AjdG Solutions - Wordpress Plugins - Ripoff AjdG Solutions - Half-baked plugins - poor customer service - deceptive marketing Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Software: AjdG Solutions Internet

Jan 29 2017
Fashion Nova Failed to send me items & then provided a gift card with half of what I paid. SCAMMED ME! Vernon Internet
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Better Business Bureau: Fashion Nova Internet

Jan 27 2017
Carlos Busto Did half the remodeling job!!!!!!! Author: California Roofing Companies: Carlos Busto

Jan 20 2017
Cottage Holidays (Carlisle) LTD Duke of Portland BoathouseLakes Cottage Holidays Left us without hot water, heating, cooker, kettle, shower or bath for half our stay and charged us 500.00 for the privelege Carlisle Cumbria Author: DEVON, Travel Agents: Cottage Holidays (Carlisle) LTD Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Desert Star APTS They came in my apt without no warning n trying to evict me without giving me a 30 day notice, I live with a roommate n WE both suppose to pay the rent but my roommate seems to think HE shouldn't pay his half cause he don't feel like it, so I pay my half of the rent on time... But now since HE don't want to pay his half they are charging me late fees and trying to kick me out, threatening me to leave the premisses n don't come back.. Phoenix Arizona That is between.... Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Desert Star APTS Phoenix , Arizona

Jan 13 2017
Drake's Collision charged storage and tow fees almost half the cost of repairs a total loss insurance declared vehicle Southfield Michigan
Author: West Bloomfield, Michigan Auto Storage: Drake's Collision Southfield, Michigan

Jan 12 2017
Liccardi Chrysler Jake liccardi - Jeff liccardi 130 us22 west green brook NJ 08812 We traded vehical she in on a new truck n paid the balance in cash on a new 2017 ram renal truck, dealer sold out trade in the next day, but 1 month n a half later n the dealer has yet to pay off vehical said we traded in we even got a repossession order from Ford because owner of liccardi chrysler did not pay our vehical so off even though we paid them in FULL! Worst dealership I have ever felt with in my life n to date I have owned over 70 new vehicals, I own a roofing company! Green brook New Jersey Author: Garwood , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Liccardi Chrysler Green brook , New Jersey

Jan 04 2017
Knick of Time Placed an order for a watch almost 2 months ago and have not recieved my merchandice. After emailing a complaint with them they notified me that somehow my shipment was lost and that they have reordered it. A monthe and a half later I have not recieved any shipping & tracking information and no watch! Internet Author: Maple Heights, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Knick of Time Internet

Dec 31 2016
autopartswarehouse β€œrip off -wrong parts sent - less than half of money refunded Internet Author: Midpines, California Auto Parts: autopartswarehouse Internet

Dec 25 2016
Indie Power $1500 Campaign For A Promoter To Not Even Do Half Of What He Says Studio City,California Internet Author: Texarkana, Texas Producers: Indie Power Internet

Dec 23 2016
arrons in lockhart texas i got 3 house full of furniture from them paid them all off. the last time i got a 65 inch tv paid 900.00 cash. it went out after a year and a half and they wont even help me fix it.the tv guy cant find a part it needs.they saud when you pay cash you dont get a warrety. i am very upset with them. a tv should last more than a year and half. lockhart Texas Author: luling tx, Texas TVs & VCRs: arrons in lockhart tx lockhart, Texas

Dec 22 2016
Secret Serums Sent me two products that I had not ordered. Returned them to company with a Return Receipt Request, and got it back signed by their employee. Called the company and they said they would refund half of my money. So now they had $92.65 of my money, and I have no product. I have contacted the company many times and am told sorry Corporate will not do anything more than return half of your money. This is no way to do business and people need to know about this company. Lewiston Maine Author: Huntington Beach,, California Unusual Rip-Off: Secret Serums Lewiston, Maine