Your Search | sbs half

Sep 26 2015
Getlivebody Charged twice and for an item I didn't want then said they would only refund half for the item I didn't want n I emailed them right when I created the order and noticed it was on there. California Internet Author: Menifee, California On-Line Stores: Getlivebody Internet

Sep 25 2015
Half Price Books Sugar Land TX Half Price Books Racial Profiling Racism Sugar Land Texas These Rebuttals, I'm pretty certain were more than likely posted by the staff at this book store Author: Sugar land , Texas Book Stores: Half Price Books Sugar Land TX Sugar Land , Texas

Sep 24 2015
worked for over a mth and a half still have not recieved nothing but 1 pycheck 4 200 dollars still waiting on pay check for 3 pay periods which i was supposed to recieve aug 28 it is now sept 25 please help  glenn allen Virginia Author: dumfries, Virginia Employers: public partnership glenn allen, Virginia

Sep 21 2015
William Mobley, Jr. LandMasters LandScape, Hardscape & lawn maintenance Mr. Mobley signed a contract for two thousand dollars, half due upon signing to replace over 25 dead or dying plants and or trees. He was to do some work on the sprinkler system, renew the black dyed mulch, apply a weed protection barrier, and some other minor jobs all related to making the back yard into a maintenance free place of privacy and beauty. Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Laurel Springs, New Jersey Landscaping: William Mobley Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Sep 17 2015
Pro Credit Auto/ No Interest Auto Safety inspections a JOKE,NO OIL CHANGES DONE,HALF OF THE REPAIRS REQUIRED NOT DONE Edmonton Alberta Curious Author: Edmonton, Alabama Auto Dealers: Pro Credit Auto Edmonton,

Sep 15 2015
Santander consumer USA Lied about pay off calls, added interest after I payed of the car and claims I'm now behind on my $24 thousand loan. In one year 6 months I've now payed then $34,371.21 ..that in cludes the pay off quote of $21,717.21 that they said never happened March 30 same day call and pay off. 5 month later we got a bill for $327.07 and while they investiga the bill is now $370.41 . We have paid more then half of what the bill would have been in 6 years. They also keep claiming no calls have been made but 2 August & Sept only when pay off calls where maid on March 30 never have we been late on a payment and we paid over the bill amount each month.paid early on the bill and paid it off dealer then the 6 Years . Nationwide You're Dealing With The WRONG People! Author: Winchester , California Loans: Santander consumer USA Nationwide

Sep 15 2015
A-Plus Construction & Restoration Inc Jon Combs Half a** job Davie Florida
Author: Florida Home Improvements: A-Plus Construction & Restoration Inc Davie, Florida

Sep 14 2015
DentLight Inc This Company sold me a defective equipment,. does not want to accept my return. wants to keep half of my money Plano Texas 75074 Nationwide Author: hayward, California Advertising / Deceptive: DentLight Inc Nationwide

Sep 12 2015
Sweepstakes clearinghouse I was sent $ 210.00 vouchers,on several products, the items for the most part were only worth the extra they requested. Some I could even get cheaper than amount listed before the vouchers. I did purchase a set of cookware earlier, half were dented. No more good deals for me. Arlington Texas Author: Irvington, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes clearinghouse Arlington, Texas

Sep 12 2015
homebound management Jacob grimm brothers inc These landlords are very lazy. theyve failed to replace broken rails .the rails,are broke off or missing throughput the home ThAt i rent.i fell down steps and now being asked to vacate due to the broken rails.ive lived with leaky faucets .toilet leaks. light fixtures are broken ..the cabinets are warped. the porch.has wood pieces sticking out and is very loose. ive had black mold in the basement due to gutter build up. The Landlords even wanted half money to replace my tub .ive lived in the home a month with a beehive after being stung four timrs he finally came out.they don't answer phone calls promptly and will never come out as for this man canal fulton Ohio
Eviction Pending Author: Akron, Ohio Attorneys General: homebound management canal fulton, Ohio

Sep 10 2015
RANCHER'S PRIDE Told me the purchesses bought will be half off. Purchessed $120.00 of steaks for $60.00 with S.N.A.P. card, took my card number down and pin but the purchase amount was for my whole SNAP card amount of $194.00 and did not notice later unitl it was too late Omaha Nebraska Author: Lower Brule, South Dakota Door to Door Sales: RANCHER'S PRIDE Omaha, Nebraska

Sep 10 2015
ocwen sterns lending ,mavi gok,tbsf5,chris Williams, bruce methvan, sbs trust deed network wrongful forclousure, not on any record as servicer was current with first mortgage, stole my house through unlawful detainer court of 23 years west palm beach Florida
Author: riverbank, California Government Corruption: ocwen west palm beach, Florida

Sep 10 2015
urban arts showcase elevated scott, x101jamz, scott mcdowell, global attack mixtapes This individual put a memorial show together for a deceased member of my family where half of the proceeds were to go to his children. He not only took all of the money he went ahead to racially assault his widowed spouse. This is especially disturbing since he claims to work with urban artists. New York Internet
Thank you Scott for making a record of your lies Author: NY, New York Festivals & Event Services: urban arts showcase Internet

Sep 09 2015
Greg Kaake - Power House Trading International Greg Kaake charged me $12,995 for 3 half days of very poor training, or his version of how to trade the Forex. Nationwide
Author: Seattle, Washington Seminar Programs: Greg Kaake Nationwide

Sep 09 2015
Merchandize Liquidators Stay away from these guys! I ordered a pallet which I was told was great well if great is over half the stuff broken and a ton of junk then I guess it's great. You will lose money every time with this company. Miami Lakes Florida Author: Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Merchandize Liquidators Florida

Sep 08 2015
Restored Roofing LLC Craig Gerser Insurance Scam Asked for more than half of the downpayment for the work and would not do it. restpredroofing Author: Trotwood, Ohio Roofing Companies: Restored Roofing LLC Internet

Sep 04 2015
GE Capital Alex told me i was approved for a loan up to 5000 dollars, said I had to purchase a green dot card and load 110 dollars the monthly repayment amount and then I spoke with alex for 1 and a half hours he wanted me to give him the numbers off the card i purchased. I gave him the numbers.  ohio Nationwide It's not the real GE Capital - it's a scam Author: cincinnati, Ohio Financial Services: GE Capital Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
AA Auto Protection REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: AA Auto Protection serving customers extended auto warranty needs for over a decade, with great products backed by A.M. Best, “A” (Excellent) rated providers.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. AA Auto Protection pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with AA Auto Protection, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Customer Service Is A Top Priority of AA Auto Protection Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Warranty: AA Auto Protection Cheyenne, Wyoming

Sep 02 2015
bs and (((REDACTED)))head trips Author: Sandvika, Public Schools: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
01:08 PM We ordered blinds from, once we received the product we needed custmer service to replace a broken end cap and provide a couple additonal hanging clips. We have sent emails and made phone calls over the past month and a half. To date, we have not heard anything from this company. I would recommend people purchase blinds from a different company as customer service is non-existant. Houston, Tx St Paul MN Author: St Paul, Minnesota Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
Wilson Coneybeare Coneybeare stories, Canoe Films, Rainbow media Fraud, he charged me $30,000 in which he signed a contract to return Half if he did nothing, he then filed Bankruptcy and open a new company doing the same thing, discounted phone, email etc. Redondo Beach California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Producers: Wilson Coneybeare Redondo Beach, California

Aug 27 2015

Aug 26 2015
Instinct (Caleb Simms) I was promised I would make what I sell or $500 a week, whatever is more. I have the paper in writing. this was about a year ago, I believe in August. I kept asking for him to do my tax forms and after the third time and a week of work he admitted I was running my own business and wasn't employed by instinct. I made $42 for the week. I was asked to walk into businesses, where it's I legal to do and didn't even make up half a week's gas money. It's a complete scam and I hope they all get jailed for what they are doing. centennial Colorado Author: Cedar falls, Iowa Employers: Instinct (Caleb Simms) centennial , Colorado

Aug 18 2015
Janice Czaikowski and Henry Czaikowski Rented from them for 3 years. Took excellent care of their house. My wife and I decided to buy a house. I have them 60 days notice of my intentions even though my lease only said 30. At a period of 30 days I finally put an offer in on a house and because I knew they would not extend our lease for any period I went ahead and gave them my 30 days notice. Grant it I did give it at 1:30 am an hour and a half late I guess.. To make a long story short. My wife and I moved out and now they are trying to hit us on a 30 day notice fee of $2400. $2400 for giving notice an hour an a half late even though we gave them 60 days notice of our intentions. Crazy! Also they are literally trying to charge us for everything in their house even though we left it in better shape than what they gave it to us in. Do yourself a huge favor and do not rent from these people. They will just screw you in the long run! Lake Mary Florida Author: Florida Housing Rentals: Janice Czaikowski Lake Mary, Florida

Aug 18 2015
Armstrong Winings Investment Management Corp Deceptive practices - says computer is damaged and offers less than half Casselberry Florida
Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Computer Dealers: Armstrong Winings Investment Management Corp Casselberry, Florida