SBS HALF Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sbs half
There may be more specific results for "sbs half"
For more specific results for "sbs half"
Showing 1-25 of 2,079 Found Reports For more specific results for "sbs half"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
nissan motor acceptance corp. They took my car and sold it for half the price and now expect me to pay the rest for nothing Nationwide Author: Stowe, Pennsylvania Car Financing: nissan motor acceptance corp. Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
M&M Salea, Inc. Sales reps. Shalanda January and Suncerae B. Two sales reps came to my door yesterday afternoon, April 21, 17 selling cleaning supplies. They said they were from Louisiana and Texas and if I bought the product it would help them and other young people. They demonstrated the effectiveness of the product. Once before when I lived in Minneapolis two young people came by who were also from Louisiana and were selling cleaning products which I bought and liked the product. I decided to but it again this time. The girls said they preferred cash. I only had 2 $20s. So I paid half in cash and wrote a check for $39.95 for the other half. Instead of giving me the product they said they d IU don't have it with them but would be back at 7pm. They left and did not come back. I called the telephone number on the receipt and it was disconnected. LaHabra California Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M&M Salea, Inc. LaHabra, California

Apr 15 2017
A+ Painting (Jonathan Zuniga & Jose Zuniga) Jonathan and his brother José destroyed my rental unit! They were hired to remove two walls, repair minor drywall, plaster, and paint. However, the damage they caused is not only negligent, but criminal. My communication began with Jonathan (The business owner) and he and his brother came over to quote the project. We agreed on a price and the work that was to be done, and ultimately they were supposed to begin once we had a contract in place. We agreed half upfront, and half when finished. Although, if they were late they were penalized per day. Ultimately it resulted in Jonathan being almost completely absent from the work and his brother Jose trying to pick up the pieces. As a result, they were completely behind schedule and did a terrible job on the paint.... but this was the least of my worries! NEVER USE A+ Painting or Jonathan Zuniga! West Jordan City Utah
Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Builders & Contractors: A+ Painting (Jonathan Zuniga & Jose Zuniga) West Jordan, Utah

Apr 14 2017
JFY Pools, JFY Enterprises, Sean Jest Ruble, Jest For You, $16,000.00 TO GET A HALF A HOLE Elgin Illinois
Stop Running Sean and Nicole Ruble Author: Antioch, Illinois Pool Services: JFY Pools Elgin, Illinois

Apr 12 2017
Natural Skin I ordered trial for 3.99 was charged 100$ and then unordered was sent and charged $100 for a new order I called to tell them I was sending their product back and I want a refund. I was told I would only receive a half refund. San Diego California Author: Winchester, Tennessee Skin Care: Natural Skin San Diego, California

Apr 11 2017
Quik Park Lincoln Center Parking Garage Advertised $5 any half hour at the entrance, charged $44 for 2 hours when we left New York New York
Really?? Author: New York, New York Parking Garages: Quik Park New York, New York

Mar 30 2017
JassieLine.com LillyCloset.com Cheap and only sent half my order. China Internet
Author: Dacula, Georgia Clothing Stores: JassieLine.com Internet

Mar 19 2017
Dinesh Paliwal AMX DINESH PALIWAL IGNORES CUSTOMERS THAT HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY APPROX HALF A MILLION DOLLARS Stamford Connecticut Author: Naples, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Dinesh Paliwal AMX Nationwide

Mar 15 2017
Gregor Flavell, Ocar Capital Group, Ocar Energy LLC WANTED: GREGOR FLAVELL OF OCAR CAPITAL FOR DEFRAUDING CANADIAN INVESTORS FOR OVER HALF MILLION DOLLARS. Pickering Ontario
Author: TORONTO, Ontario Investment Brokers: Gregor Flavell, Ocar Capital Group, Ocar Energy LLC Pickerig, Ontario

Mar 14 2017
OnFitness Magazine Half of OnFitness Magazine Is Old Material from Past Issues California Author: Denver, Colorado Newspapers – Magazines: OnFitness Magazine Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Elvis Capellan award winning Real Estate Executive is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Capellan pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Capellan recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ELVIS CAPELLAN IS A LIAR AND A CRIMINAL!!! Author: Boise, Idaho Travel Companies: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Nampa, Idaho

Mar 13 2017
Johnsons Drywall and Co AKA Eugene Johnson STOLE $4400 from our company. Never Showed up for ceiling job after demanding half down. Lakeview Michigan Author: Evart, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Johnsons Drywall and Co Lakeview, Michigan

Mar 12 2017
Gems auto sales Williamson N Y Bought car from them had problem from start they wanted me to pay half for repairs I refused they wont fix problem Williamson New York Author: Ontario, New York Auto Dealer Repairs: Gems auto sales Williamson N Y Williamson , New York

Mar 10 2017
Merrick Products Donald Trump Inauguration half dollar coin in felt box, 24k Gold Trump half dollar coin Internet Author: Hastings, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Merrick Products Internet

Mar 09 2017
Netspend Holding over 1500.0 for over a year and a half Shelton Internet Please Reach Out Author: SHELTON, Washington Cash Services: Netspend Internet

Mar 08 2017
CAMELOT PROPERTY MANAGEMENt, SABRINA LEVINE, JUAN DIAZ SCAMMERS, INCOMPETENT, RIPPED OFF HALF OF SECURITY DEPOSIT POMPANO BEACH Florida Author: POMPANO BEACH, Florida Real Estate Services: CAMELOT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT POMPANO BEACH, Florida

Mar 07 2017
Light in the box Donna dolis The $300 prom dress we ordered was a mess. The seams are puckered. There are glue marks under the beads. Plus, there are stains all over the floor length gown.they denied shipping it stained and suggested we get it dry cleaned. Dry cleaner stated is in cleanable that the fabric got wet and the dye ran. They offered to give me half purchase amount instead of full refund. Prom is in three weeks and the dress is unwearable. The bag it shipped in has perforation holes but they refuse to file a damage claim as well and refuse to take responsibility for the ruined dress Suzho Industrial Park Internet
Author: Lindsay, Oklahoma Specialty Stores: Light in the box Internet

Mar 06 2017
Action Sports Video Only filled half of my order but billed me for the entire order Vista California Author: Mission Viejo, California Video Stores: Action Sports Video Vista, California

Mar 04 2017
Wayside gardens Wayside gardens was supposed to ship my plants at the end of January.When I didn't receive them by mid-February I checked my email to see if they had sent me anything. I saw an old email I had missed which said they had trouble shipping to my address and that I needed to call them. At this point, I needed plants so I went to the store and bought them and forgot about the whole thing (assuming the plants weren't going to ship). I finally received the plants on March 3rd. I called them and explained the situation. They never explained why the plants shipped late and didn't agree they had contributed to any confusion on my part. They said the problem was entirely my fault because I hadn't cancelled the order. I was hoping they'd meet me half way and pay part of the shipping costs to acknowledge they contributed to my confusion.Oh well, I won't order from them again. Lane Hodges South Carolina Author: Naples, Florida Nurseries: Wayside gardens Lane Hodges, South Carolina

Mar 01 2017
Lynn Milstead Jollytime Ragdolls Wouldn't apply deposit toward future kitten, no contract, argumentative, no responses Salisbury North Carolina
Already have a ragdoll from a REPUTABLE breeder Author: Fuquay Varina, North Carolina Cat Breeders: Lynn Milstead Jollytime Ragdolls Salisbury, North Carolina

Feb 28 2017
At&t at&t they are double dipping on thier late fee's, i was a month and half late, they said the sent me a letter about the late fee, during connection sign up i was never told about a 40 dollar disconnection fee on top of a 9 dollar late fee. i was never sent a letter about this suspended service, and i was using my internet that whole month without interrruptions. i feel that i am being decieved, and at&t should be made responsible for thier mistakes. i do not agree with a disonnected fee when i still had service. the late fee is the only thing i knew about.they should be held responsible for that dissconnection fee. Rock Island ILL Author: RockIsland, Illinois Internet Fraud: At&t Internet

Feb 27 2017
Bob Caldwell Auto Dearship They are parking automobiles in the grass in front of dealerships. Have call city at least a half dozen time this year and they close the complaint saying no code broken. I'm getting the run around on this and need some help Columbus Ohio Sounds like your code enforcement department is lacking Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto manufactures: Bob Caldwell

Feb 24 2017
Smartpay Lease Refunded half of my return and would not cancel my lease so they could stop charging me for a device I no longer had in my possession. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Smartpay Lease Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 24 2017
SUPERIOR MOVING AND STORAGE THEY MOVED US AND LEFT HALF OF OUR BELONGINGS IN OUR GARAGE AND THEY REFUSED TO COME BACK TO PLACE THEM IN THE HOUSE AS PER THE CONTRACT. POMPANO Florida
Author: MIAMI, Florida Moving Companies: SUPERIOR MOVING AND STORAGE POMPANO , Florida