SCAM ARTIST Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: scam artist
There may be more specific results for "scam artist"
For more specific results for "scam artist"
Showing 1-25 of 138,061 Found Reports For more specific results for "scam artist"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Nutra Body Aurora Scam company Internet Author: Menifee, California Weightloss Programs: Nutra Body Aurora Internet

Oct 20 2017
Synergy Group Services, Inc. Dr David LiporaceLisa Liporace This Rehab Center is big SCAM and should be closed down! and I would not send ANYONE to this place looking for help! Let's starts off with the fact that Synergy who is an addiction treatment center does not employee a Psychiatrist? Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Synergy Group Services, Inc. Palm Beach Gardens,, Florida

Oct 20 2017
Glamour Trends Rip-off Report (Scam) ste.#398 Santa Barbara California Author: Medina, Ohio Drug Stores: Glamour Trends ste.#398 Santa Barbara, California

Oct 20 2017
Once Driven IS A BIG SCAM!!!! I listed my truck with them and got ripped off. Please dont list your car or truck with these people its a SCAM.They Guarantee a refund if you sale your own not trueafter 4 months of asking for a refund i still have not receive anything from. SCAM>>SCAM>>SCAM>> Roanoke Virginia Author: Westminster, Colorado Auto Advertising Services: Once driven , Virginia

Oct 19 2017
Victoria Brides .com Victoriabrides.com, Amolatina.com I say a pop up ad and clicked on GIRLS THAT WILL LOVE TO HIT ON YOU!! Then, Victoria Brides popped up. I was like, GEEZ, there sure are an abundance of amazingly beautiful woman here. I paid $150 to start to get the good Deal on credits. Well, those credits were quickly eaten up in just a couple days and then I paid again and then again as the conversations flowed.. I started to see patterns and then asked, Could you please take a picture of you with a piece of paper that says KERRY to show you that you are Real. Each of the woman I was trying to get to know each acted offended. Then I continued to push the idea and got them to say. OK! However, it never happened of course. THEN I went to Google and entered VICTORIA BRIDES SCAM and this good website appeared. I feel foolish, embarressed and I have had someone promise me a service and straight stole my money. The total cost was over $500.00. Internet
Author: Minnetonka, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Victoria Brides .com Internet

Oct 19 2017
Shore Funding Solutions, Inc. Shore Funding Solutions, Inc. Gina Monteforte Scam Telemarketers Patchogue New York
Author: Minnesota Financial Services: Shore Funding Solutions, Inc. Patchogue, New York

Oct 19 2017
TransWorld Network Corp. — Wi-Power® The biggest Internet scammers. Scam, Over priced, complete s*** Unknown Unknown Author: Sierra vista, Arizona Internet Fraud: TransWorld Network Corp. — Wi-Power® Internet

Oct 19 2017
en vive /bonhomie products. yozos shipping yozos shipping, bonhomie productions, i bought 2 itmes through ebay each was $10.76, the exact same product i found out later is $2.97 each at home d.epot, order was placed through ebay, box came from amazon and order slip inside shows that this yozos bought the two items from amazon and then at 8hamtobsepotat9* .49 each and then had it shipped to me. they also charge a restocking fee and return shipping. this whole thing is a scam! Internet Author: rancho mirage, California Cleaning Services: en vive /bonhomie products. yozos shipping Internet

Oct 19 2017
BLUESTAR CRUISES BLUE STAR CRUISES - BAIT AND SWITCH SCAM Tampa Florida Author: LORDSBURG, New Mexico Cruises: BLUESTAR CRUISES Tampa, Florida

Oct 19 2017
Prodigy Portofolio Management SCAM, lawsuit, fake debt Newport, CA Nationwide Author: Minnesota Collection Agency's: Prodigy Portofolio Management Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Movie Night DVD I paid for and received confirmation of my order plus order number from mid September. When I didn't receive the DVD I tried calling and emailing but no response even though I emailed everyday. I created an account which showed I had looked at the DVD but it does not show I purchased it. However, I have the email receipt showing I did pay for it. I assume this is a scam and I do not know what're tomgo from here. I will post this on social media but in the meantime I am out this money and others are being scammed. Shame on them. Bad people. Internet Author: Midlothian, Virginia Internet Fraud: Movie Night DVD Internet

Oct 19 2017
progressmobility.com Progress Mobility LLC progress mobility SCAM _ SCAM _ SCAM orlando Nationwide Author: California Medical Supplies: progressmobility.com Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Travelon alpha omega scam me out of $3750.00 Eden Priare Minnesota Author: Lakeville, Minnesota Consumer Services: Travelon Eden Priare, Minnesota

Oct 19 2017
newport marketing llc newport marketing vacation deal scam Internet Resolve Serious Matter Author: , Hotel: newport marketing llc Internet

Oct 19 2017
Miriam Cohen furniture scam Brooklyn New York Author: LOS ANGELES, California Customer: Miriam Cohen Brooklyn, New York

Oct 19 2017
Luminary Cream...... Phone# on bottles = 877-929-7658 NUBOD SKIN CREAM /800-995-7315TRUDERM AGELESS EYES/ 800-995-7145 FREE? - charged me $93.87 & $93.79!! Spoke to supervisor w/ NUBOD SKIN CREAM (800-995-7315), HOLLY ~ #340! ALL A SCAM!!! Internet Author: Rutland, Vermont Skin Care: Luminary Cream...... Phone# on bottles = 877-929-7658 Internet

Oct 19 2017
Orange County Steam Masters Steam Masters Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Biggest scam GOING. These crooks are trying to rip off the original Steam Master Carpet Cleaners of Costa Mesa, CA who have been serving Newport Beach and Costa Mesa for over 30 years. These crooks do NOT have an office nor are they even LICENSED. STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS! santa ana Internet Author: San Clemente, California Cleaning Services: Orange County Steam Masters Internet

Oct 19 2017
Safe Coin Escrow, LLC White Light Book Store & Crystals manager@marketingopt.review Gamma Recruiting Work From Home Job Offer Scam London, Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Massachusetts Work at Home: Safe Coin Escrow, LLC Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
LogoPearl Custom Design Services scam, rip off, steal, web developer, web site, developer, logo design, Chicago Internet Author: Kansas city, Missouri Advertising / Deceptive: LogoPearl Custom Design Services Internet

Oct 19 2017
VEDC Valley Economic Development Center VEDC is a scam and the company is run by crooks. They scammed me with a predatory loan that a business could never hope to pay back. What they did to me is not right and you can be sure we are headed to court. Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles California Author: San Francisco, California Loans: VEDC , California

Oct 18 2017
InsideUp Inc Asad Haroon and Grant Bentley No Payments Made Cheating with India based Partners Not giving Money Fraud Scam Not Ready to Pay San Diego California Idiot Asad Haroon too much of ego and dumb Author: Pune, Advertising Agencies: InsideUp Inc San Diego, California

Oct 18 2017
Thegeekdepot  Scam company! Thegeekdepot is a fraud and a scam! Buyer beware! Placed an order and never received said order. Internet Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Computer Mail Order: Thegeekdepot Internet

24, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
Safe Coin Escrow Alpha Recruiting, manager@marketingopt.loan, constantcontact.com, yourappforhire.com, Merrilee L. HeathHR Manager. Scam London, Chicago. Nationwide
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Employment Services: Safe Coin Escrow Nationwide