Your Search | schoharie county court

Aug 23 2016
Body Genix Auto ship cancelled orders Clinton County MI Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Body Genix MI

Aug 22 2016
JURY OF 12 UNANIMOUSLY FINDS $340,000.00 IN DAMAGES AND AWARDS DEFAMATION JUDGMENT IN FAVOR OF DR. JACOB HAIAVY AND INLAND COSMETIC SURGERY MEDICAL CORPORATION  | SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN (((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER))) I'm being threantened if I don't remove my FACTS and my case Author: Riverside, California Doctors: Inland cosmetic surgery Rancho Cucamonga, California

Aug 21 2016
Accu-metrics Via guard I submitted 2 DNA tests to determine whether or not I was the father to my daughter, the first one was lost in the mail but then later found so both came back that I was the father. I had a court ordered test done in the US that determined I was not the father. My daughter had African American features that led me to believe she may not be mine.  Toronto, Ontario Canada Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Medical Laboratories: Accu-metrics Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Carlos Lassiter and Associates Failed to prepare correct probate paperwork for Dekalb County, Ga Tempe AZ Author: San Pedro, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Carlos Lassiter and Associates Internet

Aug 18 2016
county Schools Inc. Joseph Monoco Tractor Trailer Driving School Fraud Bridgeport Connecticut Author: New Jersey Driving Schools: county Schools Inc. Bridgeport, Connecticut

Aug 18 2016
California eviction defense CEDS Failed to show up in court after taking my money Newport Beach California Author: Vallejo, California Attorneys & Legal Services: California eviction defense Newport Beach , California

Aug 18 2016
James Plumlee, Axiom Financial Partners Mike PlumleeAxiom Advantage Portfolios Just received an Invite to an EXPENSIVE Free Dinner Axiom Financial Partners Financial Seminar, but checked background of Mike (James) Plumlee and OMG:Denton County Lien Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Financial Services: James Plumlee, Axiom Financial Partners Dallas, Texas

Aug 18 2016
DCFS Los Angeles Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services Child Abductors -- Government-Sponsored Kidnappers -- Kids for Cash Incentives -- Total Liars and Extortion Artists -- Department of Cruelty and Fascism Sadists Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Adoption Agencies: DCFS Los Angeles Northridge,

Aug 18 2016
Accident Solutions They lie about what they offer Los Angeles County Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Doctors: Accident Solutions Internet

Aug 17 2016
kavous gitibin, cyndi gitibin, go rentals SCAM ARTISTS. THEY PAY NO ONE STAY AWAY! SCUMBAGS!! RENTED ME A CAR THAT WAS REPOSESSED IN MY HOTEL PARKING LOT Newport Beach California
Author: Orange County, California ORGANIZED CRIME: kavous gitibin, cyndi gitibin, go rentals Newport Beac, California

Aug 17 2016
C&H Duplexes Cory Colvin Cory has made it so a family can never find housing in Spokane County again. Spokane Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Housing Rentals: C&H Duplexes Spokane, Washington

Aug 16 2016
Justin Moore PC Parlor Please read all of the earlier reports, nothing has changed except location Eugene Oregon Lane County Computers Author: Eugene , Oregon Computer Service & Repair: Justin Moore Eugene, Oregon

Aug 16 2016
HCTRA EZ Tag Harris County Toll Road Authority Collections racket, scam, scheme, rip-off Houston Texas Author: Katy, Texas Toll-Booth Cashiers: HCTRA EZ Tag Houston, Texas

Aug 15 2016
law offices of Stuart Dumas STUART DUMAS lied,made false promises,bad advice and very bad represantation.and led my fiance right into a conviction that should never even had made it to trial in the first place. all of los angeles county and the sfv California Author: Sherman oaks, California Attorneys & Legal Services: law offices of Stuart Dumas west hollywood, California

Aug 14 2016
RICHLAND HOLDINGS INC LAS VEGAS JEROME R BOWEN I AM BEING SUED AND GARNISHED FOR SOMETHING I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WAS IN COLLECTIONS LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Court Judges: RICHLAND HOLDINGS INC LAS VEGAS LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Aug 14 2016
john washington DISTRICT JUDGE MAGISTRATES COURT Sent email about possible civil action lawsuit. I have never heard of this company. Internet Author: Orange, Texas Credit & Debt Services: john washington Internet

17, Report #1320702

Aug 14 2016
The Trataros Law Associates David Rogers - AttorneySenior Attorney Warrant for Arrest, That I am going to be legally prosecuted in the court house within a couple of days Kingston New York Author: Simi Valley, California Banks: The Trataros Law Associates Kingston, New York

Aug 12 2016
mike wheeler Coldwell banker agent, weberg property agent, mike wheeler locked my apartment door without a court order and kept my 55 inch smart tv and my ps4 game system and new laptop. I didnt owe mike money and he was not even my landlord mike was the owner in partnership with my landlord who signed my lease but never told db me about mr mike wheeler who claimed I owed him rent but couldnt show proof. I showed rent reciepts and told him to give me back my belongings he said no and went to police and police in crafton boro includi in g judge are all good friends to mr mike wheeler please help me get justice even wit th the world knowing what this cheap hearted man would do to me just because he is friends with everyone under crafton boro law Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Social Services: mike wheeler Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

19, Report #1321972

Aug 11 2016
Atlanta magazine well here is my story. i ordered some magazines and i have not received them. i was being charged for not paying when i never received the magazines. also they were threatening me to pay $136.20. and if i did not pay them within 10 days i will go to court also i will be prosecuted. Atlanta Nationwide Author: middletown, Pennsylvania Attorneys General: Atlanta magazine Nationwide

Aug 10 2016
HCTRA & TXTAG Harris County Toll Road Authority Most unfriendly organization I have ever spoken with Houston Texas Author: League City, Texas Motor Vehicle: HCTRA & TXTAG Houston, Texas

Aug 07 2016
State of North Carolina Wake County Ripley Rand; M. P. Hugo; Angela O'Neil & others listed in case Did not have enough money to complete project Raleigh North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina City Officials: State of North Carolina Wake County Raleigh, North Carolina

Aug 07 2016
Midas 227 N. Court St. Stay away from Midas in Medina, Ohio. Dave, the manager is the worst Medina Ohio Author: Medina, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Midas Medina, Ohio

Aug 06 2016
Asset Recovery Associates PLLC court order me to pay 1,210.47 Virginia Beach Virginia Enjoy your new car... Author: Norfolk, Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: Asset Recovery Associates PLLC Virginia Beach , Virginia

Aug 06 2016
Smiley & Smiley, LLP Andrew J. Smiley, Guy I. Smiley, Jason D. Friedman 866-SMILEYLAW, Smiley, Schwartz & Captain, Smiley and Smiley Attorneys at Law, New York City Personal Injury Lawyers, Fraudulent Laywers Greedy, Deceptive Attorneys who care only about money for themselves - not justice, Smiley attorneys are shameless and will lie, cheat, steal, blackmail, conspire, extort, threaten, perjure, harass innocent people or businesses or send messengers or associates to do it for them to get some cash New York New York
Smiley and Smiley, LLP Law Firm, Guy I. Smiley, Andrew J. Smiley, Jason D. Friedman are Unprofessional and Humiliated and Embarrassed me At Court, Smiley & Smiley Attorneys Author: NY, New York Lawyers: Smiley & Smiley, LLP Andrew J. Smiley, Guy I. Smiley, Jason D. Friedman New York, New York

25, Report #1320886

Aug 05 2016
Sonoma County 1202 Apollo Way, santa rosa california CPS Marciel Nefarious, morally corrupt, incompetent, supremely Insensitive, cold hearted, ruthless, Santa Rosa California Author: Santa Rosa, California Child Protective Services: Sonoma County CPS Santa Rosa, California