Your Search | schoharie county court

Apr 16 2014
ER Lane & Associates Mr. Eddie Robert Lane III Do NOT HIRE! HE Will not show up at court. Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Lawyers: ER Lane & Associates Dallas, Texas

Apr 16 2014
ACS Inc. Ace Case Services The is company had sent me an email on 4/15/2014 talking about I owe them 965.45 and if I do not pay they will have me in house court, which I never receive any funds from the company, then I email them back on 4/15/2014 and they sent me an email stating that I can pay them 300.00 by 4/18/2014 if not then I would have to pay the 965.45 if they do not hear from me in a couples of day they would send my name out. Internet Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Loans: ACS Inc. Internet

Apr 15 2014
Pressler and Pressler This company goes to court gets a judgment against me without me knowing about a debt. How is this possible? Why dont we start a class action lawsuit against this firm? They buy debt, say they try to contact you and then without your knowledge get a judgement against you. Dont they offer the right to a consumer to challenge the accuracy of a debt? How are the able to do this? Why are they still doing this to consumers?!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be there for a class action lawsuit, Can we get a legal firm to take us up on this? New York City New York Author: New York Credit Card Fraud: Pressler and Pressler New York City, New York

Apr 15 2014
gaston county dss dss took my child with no proof of anything. I have proof my boyfriend and i are innocent. No one including my lawyer will help me and i dont know what to do. please help me.i cannot afford a real lawyer or a law suit. i am very desperate to have my child someone please help me gastonia North Carolina Author: gastonia, North Carolina Family Services: gaston county dss gastonia, North Carolina

Apr 15 2014
William Hovater Attorney at Law Best Friend is county D.A. Tuscumbia Alabama Author: Florence, Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: William Hovater Attorney at Law Tuscumbia, Alabama

Apr 14 2014
Christina E. Pagano Bar Card Number: 07154500Chris Pagano Her incompetence has caused court to issue a bond forfeiture on me, along with an arrest warrant. Austin Texas
Author: Austin, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Christina E. Pagano Austin, Texas

Apr 14 2014
Kings County Family Court Civil Rights Violaters Brooklyn NY Author: brooklyn, New York Civil Rights Violators: Kings County Family Court Brooklyn , Select State/Province

Apr 14 2014
Florida Court of Appeals called Ripoff Report's practice of permitting a defamatory statement to remain on its website appalling, did it consider that all of the courts permit false and defamatory statements and frivolous allegations to remain on their public records, including their websites? ..The courts model is virtually identical to that of Ripoff Report Miami, Florida
Author: Tempe, Arizona Court Judges: Florida Court of Appeals called Ripoff Report's practice of permitting a defamatory statement to remain on its website appalling, Miami, Florida

Apr 14 2014
Christine Chris Helinger 6th Judicial Judge Circuit Judge Christine Chris Helinger Pinellas County Florida becomes co-conspirator of International Treaty Clearwater, Florida Author: Anywhere they decide, Florida Government Services: Christine Clearwater, Florida

Apr 14 2014
Sunil Shah Sunilkumar Shah, 717ClearwoodCt, 717 Clearwood Court, 717 Clearwood Ct Beware of this landlord.. Aurora Illinois
Author: Aurora, Illinois Housing Rentals: Sunil Shah Aurora, Illinois

Apr 14 2014
Michael S. Schiffman Mike Schiffman Schiffman Family Law, LLC Chawla Group ,through 2013, Fraud, Extortion, Collusion, Breach of Fiduciary, Incompetence, Criminal Contempt, Concealment, Overbilling Hinsdale, Chicago, Cook County Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Lawyers: Michael S. Schiffman Hinsdale, Illinois

Apr 14 2014
Barbara Park Boulder County Social Services Kept my child in custody charging thousands of dollars after court determined my child LIED. Boulder Colorado Author: Lafayette, Colorado Adoption Agency: Barbara Park Select State/Province

Apr 13 2014
Clark County Sheriff Douglas Gillespie Abandons Those Who Elected Him Clark County Sheriff Douglas Gillespie Abandons Those Who Elected Him in Bundy BLM Standoff Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Mesquite , Nevada Police: Clark County Sheriff Douglas Gillespie Abandons Those Who Elected Him Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 12 2014
Tom Collins Clark County Nevada Commissioner Nevada Public Servant Issues Veiled Death Threat to Utahn's: better have funeral plans las vegas Nevada
Author: Mesquite, Nevada Politicians: Tom Collins Clark County NV Commissioner las vegas, Nevada

15, Report #206015

Apr 12 2014
Brazoria County Court, Detention Facility, Probation Officer HOLDING JUVENILE LONGER THAN SENTENCE, NO PREVIOUS HISTORY, SET UP, corruption Angleton Texas Author: Alvin, Texas Correctional Facilities: Brazoria County Court / Detention Facility / Probation Officer Angleton, Texas

Apr 11 2014
Dogan Arik--Wanted By The Orange County Sheriff's Department Dogan Arik is facing six felony counts and did not show up for his court date. Costa Mesa California Author: Costa Mesa, California Criminal Justice System: Dogan Arik Costa Mesa, California

17, Report #1120772

Apr 11 2014
dss Sandy woods receiving threatening phone call schoharie New York Author: cobleskill, New York Unusual Rip-Off: dss schoharie, New York

Apr 11 2014
Teens for better America C.E,O Ms Virgina Wilkins I was order to do community service and when I went there Ms Virgina Wilkins told me just pay her and she will send my info to the courts well I told her no bercause my freedom will be in jeperdy so she kept begging for my money so I change my service now I think its not fair she ripping people off so that she can make money in her pocket she been doing this for 10yrs in las vegas with the clark county courts I'm, afriad she will blackmail someone who don't have the money she craves las vegas Nevada Author: Alabama Work at Home: Teens for better America las vegas, Nevada

Apr 11 2014
Cipriano Brothers Contracting INC Homeowner beware ! Cipriano Brothers Contracting , bad work, paid and not finished , complete lack of communication Salt Point , Dutchess County New York Author: Hopewell Junction , New York Building Services: Cipriano Brothers Contracting INC Salt Point, New York

Apr 10 2014
Franklin Collection Service, Inc. While attempting to resolve the debt I was bullied and belittled by a supervisor named Jeremy who stated the balls not in your court lady. You need to pay your bills and you wouldn't be calling me. He went on to say I don't know what it's like calling a debt collector because I pay my bills. When confronted on his behavior Jeremy stated you must not like people, that's what your problem is lady Tupelo Mississippi Author: Fairhope, Alabama Television Parts & Services: Cellular Phone Companies: Franklin Collection Service, Inc. Tupelo, Mississippi

Apr 09 2014
Benton County Jail, Arkansas Numerous Deputies Verbal Abuse, Cold Temperatures, deprivation of necessities Bentonville Arkansas Author: Rogers, Arkansas Police: Benton County Jail, Arkansas Bentonville, Arkansas

Apr 09 2014
qpid network--- Idates Asia and Chnlove and Charming Dates fake ladies and huge fraud --one agency in Phillipines caught and in court now hong kong Internet Author: toronto, Ontario Dating Services: qpid network Internet

Apr 09 2014
Captain Mark White I received an email stating: This is to inform you about this is legal case which is against your name and against your Social security number.So before we take you in to the coustody for financial froud activity, kindly get back to us on 702 609 9301. They are claiming a long overdue balance of $987.00. I have no idea what this is about. The two attachments to the email have a United States District Court seal on them. NEVADA
Author: FORT HOOD, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Captain Mark White Internet

Apr 09 2014
Landside Landscape Group Contracted work with the company and had to use court services to get paid Stoney Creek Ontario Canada Author: Hamilton On., Ontario Landscape Companies: Landside Landscape Group Stoney Creek, Ontario

Apr 08 2014
System Pavers, Inc. Earn 80k-200k annually, commision only Santa Ana California Author: Orange County, CA, California Builders & Contractors: System Pavers, Inc. Santa Ana, California