SCHOHARIE COUNTY COURT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: schoharie county court
There may be more specific results for "schoharie county court"
For more specific results for "schoharie county court"
Showing 1-25 of 10,770 Found Reports For more specific results for "schoharie county court"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
Dents R US Nick Thompson Ruined the paint on my car, promised to come back to buff it out and disappeared, never to be heard from again Orange County and San Gabriel Valley California
Author: Huntington Beach, California Body Work & Repair: Dents R US Orange County and San Gabriel Valley, California

Jul 21 2017
Harpeth Financial Services Advance Financial Allowed someone else to get flex loan in my name. I paid because it was a family member. After making 8 months of payments the amount borrowed and owed had increased. Zero of the payment went to principal- all interest, so the loan is NEVER paid down. I called to see why even more was owed than what started with and was advised that no one was trained on the flex loans when they starred and that you'd have to pay it all at once in order to not owe three times what was borrowed. I complained to a manager who was going to have someone call me back. Today, 2 years later, I get a letter that a lawsuit is pending in my county after no one has attempted to contact me regarding this. Chattanooga Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Cash Services: Harpeth Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Crystal Pools of Indian River Crystal Pools in Vero Beach Crystal Pools, Vero Beach, Indian River County, Florida Vero Beach Florida Author: Alabama Pool Builders: Crystal Pools of Indian River Vero Beach, Florida

Jul 20 2017
NYS child support enforcement in columbia county New York current and medical child support terminated in 2013 and 2014 ordered 11.00 week ,they are fraudulently taking 124.03 week knowing there is a court order but will not change in system hudson New York Author: peabody, Massachusetts Liars: NYS child support enforcement in columbia county NY hudson, New York

Jul 20 2017
Briggs Law Firm Robin Proctor They are saying they are going to take me to court for a loan from United Personal Loans None stated Internet It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: Arlington, Texas Loans: Briggs Law Firm Internet

Jul 19 2017
CareerSource of South florida South Florida Workforce Hindering Black People on Purpose Miami Dade County Florida Author: Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: CareerSource of South florida Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Harris County Toll Road Authority Pay tolls not available around beltway 8.  Houston Texas Author: Seabrook, Texas Attorney Generals: Harris County Toll Road Authority Houston, Texas

Jul 18 2017
Sunset Mesa Funeral Directors Megan Hess JUDGEMENT AWARDED IN COURT... TWICE... Montrose Colorado Author: Montrose, California Funeral Services: Sunset Mesa Funeral Directors Montrose , Colorado

Jul 17 2017
FTC Corporation Threatened action to take me to court for unpaid debt Nationwide It is a scam Author: Marshfield, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: FTC Corporation Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Ye Old World Contracting Arthur Parrinello Arthur Parrinello - Old World Painting Lancaster County interior designer scammed thousands of dollars from single mother with a disabled child Millersville Pennsylvania Author: New York, New York Builders & Contractors: Ye Old World Contracting Millersville, Pennsylvania

Jul 15 2017
Skinrestorepro Charged my account 89.95 without permission Clark county Nevadainternet Author: Berryville, Arkansas Attorney Generals: Skinrestorepro internet,

Jul 14 2017
American Traffic Solutions and Hillsborough County FL Red Light Camera Scam by out of state Florida county contractor. Tempe Arizona Author: London, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: American Traffic Solutions and Hillsborough County FL Tempe, Arizona

Jul 14 2017
Steve law firm Albert Johnson This company or individual is claiming that I took out a personal loan with United personal loan and they have my address my full name and my license number, they are threatening me with court and going to jail for fraud and tax evasion and wanting me to fill out some type of tax form I guess to get more information. On the email they signed their name as Albert Johnson ,Steve Law Firm they did not even give any contact details or anything to get in touch with them. They do not have a state listed Internet
Author: Morganton, North Carolina Loans: Steve law firm Internet

Jul 14 2017
OC Polo Club - Orange County Polo Club SHADY SCAMMERS, POOR TEACHING, SICK HORSES, POOR HORSE CARE BEWARE Silverado California Author: Coto de Caza, California Sports Teams & Clubs: OC Polo Club Silverado, California

Jul 13 2017
Cook county Courthouse at 26th and California My son was appearing in court for his bond hearing and was denied his epilepsy medication which resulted in him having a seizure while sitting in the bullpen waiting to sign his IBond. He ended up with a broken nose, stitches to his eye and a face that lo Civil suit Chicago Illinois Author: Schaumburg, Illinois Police: Cook county Courthouse at 26th and California Chicago , Illinois

Jul 13 2017
Ackerman & Walker spoke to: Alex Attia and James Stone Called stating that they were representing American Webb Loan and Alex Attia stated I owed them $3,000 and Mr. Jones stated that I owed $2,100 and they were attemping to collect for the loan company. When question them further they stated that they had my address and my social security number and that they were going to take me to court for the amount. New York New York Author: Palmyra, Virginia Collection Agencies: Ackerman & Walker New York,

Jul 13 2017
Blount County SPCA Kelly Bachman Slander, Misinformation, NO investigation prior to virally publicizing full name and number, Sensationalized story was COMPLETELY one sided Maryville TN Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Non-Profit Charities: Blount County SPCA Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Tulsa county dhs Case worker: Marisa burks dhs took my kids when I didn't live in the state of ok tulsa Arkansas Author: fayetteville, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Tulsa county dhs tulsa, Arkansas

Jul 12 2017
Eileen Koch, EKC PR, Eileen Koch & Company INC. ,EKC, EKC PR, Scammer, scam company, fraud, charlatan, LIAR Beverly Hills California Author: orange county, California Public Relations: Eileen Koch, EKC PR, Eileen Koch & Company INC. (EKC) Beverly Hills, California

Jul 11 2017
Leslie Kane Morgan & Associates, Keven Duraci & Joshua Trevor & Mr. Kane Credit Card, proceeding with court filing, paper service San Diego Internet Author: Wilbur, Washington Collection Agency's: Leslie Kane Morgan & Associates Internet

Jul 10 2017
Paul Anderson Case File : FGNI-98524L6 Court House Address- -United States District Court 500 Pearl Street, New York, NY 10056. Lawsuit Cost - $4860.65 (Including Attorney Fee/Court Fee/All Taxes) Last month to File Lawsuit - May 2017 Attorney Name- Paul Smith (Sr. Attorney in New York Courthouse). Case Type- Fraudulent Case(FC/SC) Total Amount - $900.00. Settlement Amount - $900.00 Email back us on: Attorneyjasonsmith@accountdepartments.com Dear Debtor, We are going to file a lawsuit in next 24 hours at United States District Court 500 Pearl Street, New York, NY 10007. against your Name and SSN. After giving several notifications we did not received any response from your side. We will consider that you are ignoring this matter and you want dispute. Note- We are in a process to inform the Social Security Administration & major Credit Bureaus as well. New York New York Author: Harrisburg, South Dakota Attorney Generals: Paul Anderson New York, New York

Jul 08 2017
AT&T Wireless/Internet/DirectTV An agent said I qualified to get 1. Internet 2.Direct TV and 3.Wireless, for $99. I asked him more. than once if he was sure and he said Yes,yes,yes. . Later I kept getting billed for the new plan AND t he old plan(about $139/mo. I called and called t. hey kept telling me it would take about 3 month. s(pay cycles),Well it never happened,now I pay. about $260/month to ATT ,it is killing me..They told me it was a home phone which nobody uses anyway,(which i never wanted),so i want to take them to court But it is very hard to get an address or name from ATT to take to court. Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Telephone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Jul 08 2017
All County Towing ( AKA -ACT) Purposely over charging clients Margate Florida Author: Coral springs, Florida Trucking Companies: All County Towing Margate, Florida

Jul 07 2017
WORDEN AND ASSOCIATES They promise to help me pay a credit card debt in 3 years and told me not to pay the credit card any more that they will consolidate the debt for half the amount ,that I will never be served at court and now this is the second time that I am served in court Internet Author: Dickinson, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: WORDEN AND ASSOCIATES Internet

Jul 06 2017
United family recorces Aaron bauer Charged me for court paperwork and I can not receive it he also had me under the empression I would have legal representation in the custody court matter. Internet Author: Red wing, Minnesota Attorneys & Legal Services: United family recorces Internet