SCOOTER CITY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: scooter city
There may be more specific results for "scooter city "
For more specific results for "scooter city "
Showing 26-50 of 43,037 Found Reports For more specific results for "scooter city "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 20 2017
Laralex Medical llc Scamming, fraudulent, dishonest company Oklahoma city Oklahoma city Author: Rogers, Arkansas Medical Laboratories: Laralex Medical llc Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Slick's Auto Repair I signed up for Motologic service , My business closed down I tried 2 times to cancel because I can no longer use this service, first call they would see what they could do and call me back, never heard.Emailed them back yesterday they replied to tell me I can't cancel unless I pay $300.00 fee. This is nothing but a RIP OFF. I wouldn't mind paying for it if I could still use it but I no longer have my garage so I have no use for it. PLEASE rethink befgetting trapped in their SCAM Dallas ore North Carolina Author: Bessemer City, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Slick's Auto Repair Dallas, North Carolina

Apr 19 2017
Capital Recovery Services Claimed I have debt I already paid off. Nationwide Author: Haines City, Florida Car Financing: Capital Recovery Services Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Oak Creek Cleaners WATERTREE CORPORATION SUNG K KIM City of Irvine Donald P. Wagner in my opinion Warning stay away from these thieves more crooked than the City of Irvine Irvine California Author: Newport Beach, California Cleaning Services: Oak Creek Cleaners WATERTREE CORPORATION SUNG K KIM City of Irvine Donald P. Wagner Irvine, California

Apr 19 2017
Greg Goodnight (Garland Goodnight, KnightconstructionTX, Gregory Garland GoodnightGreg goodnightGarland goodnight Took downpayment for boat (SCARIANO ON EBAY) DID NOT HAVE TITLE TO BOAT. WILL NOT RETURN DEPOSIT League City Texas
Author: beverly hills , California Boat Dealers: Greg Goodnight (Garland Goodnight, KnightconstructionTX, League City, Texas

Apr 19 2017
Sparklettes Water Holding me hostage to their water cooler and 5 gallon bottles Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Dodge City, Arizona Bottled Water Delivery: Sparklettes Water Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Society of St. Pius X SSPX, Society, Pius X, Lefebrevrists Beware of the Society of St. Pius X and its Minions Platte City Missouri It's Lefebvrists, by the way Author: Farley, Missouri Religion: Society of St. Pius X Platte City , Missouri

Apr 19 2017
TWC Revenue &Trust Management BENEFIT OVERPAYMENT COLLECTIONS TEXAS WORKFORCE COMMISSION Stealing Benefits. Austin Texas Author: AUSTIN, Texas City Employees: TWC Revenue &Trust Management Austin, Texas

Apr 18 2017
The Deal Empire MYTACTICAL KITS I ordered 1Slim Panty online in The Deal Empire last November 29, 2016. MYTACTICAL KITS charged me the amount of USD26.90 in my Credit Card for the cost of that order. As of tihs day I have not received the item yet Internet
Author: TUGUEGARAO CITY, Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Apr 18 2017
central award distribution won 2 million dollars--must apy 12.99 processing fee kansas city Kansas Author: st marys, Pennsylvania Internet: central award distribution kansas city, Kansas

Apr 18 2017
Wolfhuskypups Kimberly Ball Have received a sick puppy that passed, verified by vets . Cedar City Utah Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Animal Services: Wolfhuskypups Cedar City, Utah

Apr 18 2017
ND Professional Locksmith ND Professional Garage and Locksmiths I am a manager at Salt Lake Valley Habitat for Humanity. On 03/31/17, one of our home owner selectees locked her keys in her car. . Salt Lake City Utah Author: KAYSVILLE, Utah Bait-and-Switch: ND Professional Locksmith Salt Lake City, Utah

Apr 18 2017
Utopia Residences David Robb Taking investors funds and living off of it. No intention of building the ship. Beverly hills California Utopia Residences & David Robb Won This Dispute In Court Author: New York City, New York Boat Cruises: Utopia Residences Beverly hills, California

Apr 18 2017
Billion Nissan of Sioux City Billion Kia of Sioux City committed fraud by selling me a truck with known issues not disclosed to me Sioux City Iowa Author: Sioux City, Iowa Auto Dealer Repairs: Billion Nissan of Sioux City Sioux City, Iowa

Apr 18 2017
Emerald Falls Hotel & Resort LLLP , Gary M. Spackman Regional Economic Development Group, Inc, Regional Economic Development Investment Group, Arkansas Regional Economic Development Center, Conventus Capital Beware of a Fraudulent Real Estate Loan Request from Emerald Falls Hotel & Resort LLLP, Gary M. Spackman, Chairman City of Kennesaw Georgia Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Loans: Emerald Falls Hotel & Resort LLLP , Gary M. Spackman City of Kennesaw, Georgia

Environmental Water Resource Aggressive salesperson, total BS! Tampa Florida
Author: Dade City, Florida Consumer Services: Environmental Water Resource Tampa, Florida

Apr 18 2017
SOS Score Optimization Systems Gene Schwalen, Sharyn Hoya, Company has money back guarantee if results are not made. It has been over 3 years and I have requested a refund numerous times and they are now ignoring my attempts to contact them. McKinney Texas Author: League City, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: SOS Score Optimization Systems McKinney , Texas

Apr 18 2017
NutraSlim5 They cheated me of my $109.95 refund when I returned their product back in December, 2016 Phoenix Arizona Author: Phenix City, Alabama Weightloss Programs: NutraSlim5 Arizona

Apr 17 2017
wonderhearingaid Hey I got ripped off by this company they took from me $89.00 usd via my visa credit card the worse of it is that they never sent me the product which was a hearing aid that was a month ago march 2nd 2017 his was done on the internet my order number is: 1 will be able to better your hearing by 50% Nationwide Author: Davao City, Alabama Cable Companies: wonderhearingaid Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
American express serve hacked and then lied to Salt lake city UTAH Author: middle , Georgia Credit & Debt Services: American express serve Internet

Apr 17 2017
International Award Services I received a letter stating that I won $2 million asking if I wanted an annual payments or one lump sum also requested me to send them a processing fee payment of 1299 I did that then I received another letter that I want to gun and that there would be $2 million hand-delivered are certified to me in a check within 60 days . I paid the first fee but I did not pay the second one as I read reviews on the fraud of this company. Kansas City Kansas Author: Marietta, Georgia Cash Services: International Award Services Office of George Hyde Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 17 2017
Health Insurance Marketplace Marketplace, ACA, Obamacare IRS Fines, Penalties and Resubmitting Escalations for Approval Baltimore Maryland Author: Orange City, Florida Health Insurance: Health Insurance Marketplace Baltimore, Maryland

Apr 17 2017
Powell's City of Books Rip Off Book Buyback Service - Fraudulent & Dubious Quotes Portland Internet Author: El Paso, Texas Books, Records & Videos: Powell's City of Books Internet

Apr 17 2017
Digital Supply USA digitalsupplyusa.com Company charges restocking fee even for defective products Kansas City Missouri Author: Berkeley, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Digital Supply USA Kansas City, Missouri

Apr 17 2017
atvs discounter On or about april 4th, I ordered a powermax 150cc scooter from this co. Paid $500 deposit. haven't heard from. Fort Worth Texas Author: Dorsey, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: atvs discounter Fort Worth, Texas