Your Search | scooter city

Aug 17 2014
Dr Klein, Gainesville Tx Quack of a Dr Gainesville  Texas Author: haltom city, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Dr Klein, Gainesville Tx Gainesville Tx, Select State/Province

Aug 16 2014
Student Loan Resolve SCAM on Facebook Takes Money Does Nothing They Say They Will Plano Texas Author: Orange City, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Resolve Plano, Texas

Aug 16 2014
The Center for Male Sexual Improvement Promax Plus Company states on post card that it is trying to reach you regarding your eligibility for a proven male ptency patch treatment; makes it sound like the patch system is underwritten by a government or hospital authority. No city given; only an 800 number to call Illinois Author: Corry, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: The Center for Male Sexual Improvement Select State/Province

Aug 16 2014
Ocean City Brewing Company OCBrewingCompany.Com Josh Shores I WITNESSED JOSH URINATE IN A CUSTOMERS BEER! ocean city Maryland
Author: Ocean City, Maryland Food Vendors: Ocean City Brewing Company OCBrewingCompany.Com ocean city, Maryland

Aug 16 2014
International Award Payment Center A.T. Lee, Program Coordinator How do these people get away with this and how is it legal!! North Kansas City Missouri Author: Henderson, Nevada Questionable Activities: International Award Payment Center North Kansas City, Missouri

Aug 16 2014
Bootcamp Enterprises Shane Wall Took my money for services NOT rendered  Studio City California Author: Cypress, California Festivals & Event Services: Bootcamp Enterprises Studio City, California

Aug 15 2014
Conklin Hot Rods Jim Conklin Stole Parts off my Jetski Big Bear Lake California Author: Big Bear City, California Mechanics: Conklin Hot Rods Big Bear Lake, California

Aug 15 2014
Larry Hourd Award Notification Commission ANC NextGen, Inc. Mail Fraud Kansas City, KS Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Questionable Activities: Larry Hourd Nationwide

Aug 15 2014
epidermis lexington art of beauty USApremier dead sea beauty products duped in Manhattan new york city New York Author: new york, New York Beauty Products: epidermis lexington new york, New York

Aug 15 2014
Chase Harmer MLS HOTEL HIGH RISK CC POWER PAYMENTS Signature collector and fraud he writes his own PR about himself multiple addresses Or Campbell Nationwide Author: music city, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Chase Harmer Nationwide

Aug 15 2014
Metabank Netspend Though they promised to review ATM footage from the CA. bank which is more than 2000 mi away, they denied my fraud claim and made me pay for the withdral from Wells Fargo, Temple City, CA West Des Moines Iowa Author: Wellsville, New York Banks: Metabank West Des Moines, Iowa

Aug 15 2014
Safecart support.safecart.com/ Safecart made automatic withdrawls to my PayPal account then turned the blame to paypal. Nationwide Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Computer Service & Repair: Safecart Nationwide

Aug 15 2014
The Mailbox Center Pollard Postal LLC Price gouging, poor packaging, damaged items; dishonest business owner; business owner kept UPS refund check intended for customer. Haines City Florida
Author: New Hampshire Shipping & Handling: The Mailbox Center Haines City, Florida

Aug 13 2014
Federal Warranty Service Corporation Assurant Solutions deceptive, misleading ripoff! Rapid City Nationwide Author: pleasant hill, Missouri Appliances: Federal Warranty Service Corporation Nationwide

Aug 13 2014
Dietary Performance Dietary Peerformance ripped me off! West Jordan Utah Internet Author: JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Dietary Performance Internet

Aug 13 2014
Moran USA LLC Ordered a sample from them and it never came. I called to chat with one of them and had them give me dimensions of the product. Based on the dimensions they gave me I ordered the item and when it arrived, the dimensions were not correct. When I tried to return it they say I have to pay the return shipping as well as a 15% restock fee. Crappy business...way to rip people off! North Haven Connecticut Author: Traverse City, Michigan Restaurants: Moran USA LLC Nationwide

Aug 12 2014
Public Storage why do I need to do more paper work just for a storage space? after I payed my money now you wanna tell me my information is not right. ripoff report in the making here. kansas city Missouri Author: kansas city, Missouri Consumer Services: Public Storage kansas city, Missouri

Aug 12 2014
Campus Scooters owner: Gram I gave them a brand new engine in the box $349.00 and in trade to repair my crank bearing on my Vento and after 7 weeks lots of excuses and never fixing it they told me to F*** OFF!! Lansing Michigan Author: Michigan City, Indiana Motor Vehicle: Campus Scooters Lansing, Michigan

Aug 12 2014
Keith Titus in Riverview Florida Sick person! Had a scary run in with this maniac Keith Titus Riverview Internet Author: Sun City , Florida Bed & Bath: Keith Titus Internet

Aug 12 2014
Veurink RV Veurink's replaced our flooring and not the floor,THEIR BAD. Grand Rapids Michigan
Author: Reed City, Michigan RV Repair Centers: Veurink RV Grand Rapids, Michigan

Aug 12 2014
Got All Auto Parts Inc. DOA Transmission, all additional costs and shipping for replacement is on you. Bay City Michigan Author: Mobile, Alabama Auto Parts: Got All Auto Parts Inc. Bay City, Michigan

Aug 12 2014
militaryrecords.org charged a recurring charge which we did not knowingly authorize. Internet Author: Panama City Beach, Florida Consumer Services: militaryrecords.org Internet

Aug 12 2014
St. Armands Services,LLC St.Armands Group Group, LLc They put money in my account without my permission that I didnt approve of my bank account got closed because they were trying to take money from it. They were saying that I approved it in Feb 2012 but I went and got a statment from my bank and it didnt show were they put anything in my account. Its been two years or more now they calling me about same money I owe them threating to take me to court. Kansas, City Missouri Author: s.pines, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: St. Armands Services,LLC Kansas, City, Missouri

Aug 12 2014
AVG RANDOM SELF AUTORENEWING Internet Author: Lincoln City, Oregon Internet Services: AVG Internet

Aug 11 2014
Data Services Co. They said they could get me a new mortgage and file a lawsuit but gave me someone else's lawsuit to file, obviously didn't know what they were doing and are a total fraud. Studio City California Author: Hawaii Legal Services: Data Services Co. Studio City, California

agricultural