Your Search | scooter
Approximately 394 Reports Found

Oct 03 2015
Monster Scooter Parts The monsters changed my order, to inferior part and said that I can use part of my old one, than we agreed on a settlement and they shorted me again Internet Author: Gresham, Oregon Motor Vehicle: Monster Scooter Parts Internet

Sep 23 2015
Lyric motion ptv Lyric electric scooter Can't contact. Need the special expensive batteries Salt lake city Utah Author: YORK, South Carolina RV Parts & Accessories: Lyric motion ptv

Sep 13 2015
Hermes quad and scooter hire Scam bike rental, company run by mafia Malia, Crete Greece
Author: Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Hermes quad and scooter hire Nationwide

Sep 06 2015
Conor McLaughlin Rusty Railway Hostel -- Austin, TXCasa Maya Hostel -- Austin, TXCasa Folk Hostel -- Austin, TXUber LOdge Hostel -- Austin, TX hostel, austin, scam, scooter, Conor McLaughlin, casa maya hostel, casa folks hostel, ripoff, scam Austin Texas Author: New York, New York Lodging: Conor McLaughlin Austin, Texas

Sep 05 2015
Craig McKinney Deceptive Defective scooter horrible customer service Sumter Internet Author: stuart, Florida Sporting-good Manufactures: Craig McKinney Internet

Aug 12 2015
California Cycles, CLASSY Cycles Electric Cart and Scooter Rental Scam Panama City Beach Florida ELECTRIC CAR COMPLAINT Author: Orlando, Florida Rental Stores: California Cycles Panama City Beach, Florida

Aug 01 2015
Scooter swap shop faulty products and bad customer service Internet
This is not a customer, and is known to go after stores Author: Ooltewah, Tennessee Hobby Shops: Scooter swap shop Internet

Jul 14 2015
Lake Worth Scooter sold me a brand new scooter that broke down after three days of riding. Offered no refund or repair. Lake Worth Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Motor Vehicle: Lake Worth Scooter Lake Worth, Florida

Jul 04 2015
Usa Cars Mr H Mr H will sell you a new scooter take your $300 down scooter will not run will not fix it can't fix it but promises you the world. Doesn't care about customers only taking your money. Fayetteville Arkansas Author: farmington, Arkansas Auto Warranty: Usa Cars Fayetteville , Arkansas

Jun 06 2015
HyperPowerSports Wasted $600 on a WORTHLESS SCOOTER from Hyper Power Sports Internet Author: Glendale, California Sporting Goods: HyperPowerSports Internet

Jun 01 2015
Safer Wholesale Ordered trike kit for SCOOTER - Received trike kit for a motorcycle Joliet Illinois Author: New Port Richey, Florida On-Line Business: Safer Wholesale Internet

May 30 2015
Scooter athorty Scoot .derek. Martin This guy I call him up to fix my motor which I guessed blew a hole in the piston so he hit me with a hundred fifty bucks to do a rebuild on it tells me not to go over 35 miles per hour I do so after the 200 300 miles later to break it in it still won't work the belt breaks two days later.  Las Vegas nv Nevada
Author: Henderson , Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Scooter athorty Nevada

May 27 2015
Goyt distribution T/A Scooter City disgusting customer services and overall experience Stockport Internet Author: bourne end, Alabama Sporting Goods: Goyt distribution T/A Scooter City Internet

May 12 2015
extreme motor cars llc Ripped me off and wont supply a title for a scooter that i bought cocoa beach Florida Author: orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: extreme motor cars llc cocoa beach, Florida

May 06 2015
Progress Mobility EV Rider LLC They did not give me the accessories they promised with their scooter Orlando Florida Author: Bakersfield, California Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Progress Mobility Orlando, Florida

Apr 29 2015
Monster Scooter Parts This company intentionally and fraudulently charged my card without my consent and shipped me an item I specifically stated I did not want. They required I pay a restocking fee and for return shipping in order to return the item. Colorado Springs CO Author: Crystal Lake, Illinois Motorcycles: Monster Scooter Parts Internet
17, Report #1201287

Jan 13 2015
Scootamore They pretended to fix my scooter and charged $200. I took it to another professional to find that the repairs were a sham. Subiaco Washington Author: Hilton, Washington Motor Vehicle: Scootamore Subiaco,
18, Report #1200492

Jan 09 2015
Farhan Enterprises John Scooter quad motorcycle los angeles Vernon California
Really... Author: ridgecrest, California Motorcycles: Farhan Enterprises Vernon, California

Oct 06 2014
Monster Scooter Parts SUB PAR -POOR Replacement Parts for Jet 7 Electric Wheelchair Internet Author: Pleasanton, California Specialty Stores: Monster Scooter Parts Internet

Oct 01 2014
Scooter Max Watch Out unless you wanna be hurt.... Orlando Florida
Something for nothing Author: Orlando, Florida Motorcycles: Scooter Max Orlando, Florida

Sep 09 2014
Guaranty Debt Solution Jillian ScooterMoney was sent to a Jeff Ridgway in the United Kingdom. I was promised a $10,000.00 loan that never got deposited into my account. I paid the Insurance on the loan. After I paid $1,500.00 to secure the loan and $775.00 to insure the loan. I called to verify the payment was told it was received and my $10,000.00 loan would be in my account by 5pm that day. If never was deposited into my account. I called and Jillian Scooter answered thevl phone but once I told her who I was she hung up the phone and blocked my number. Allentown Pennsylvania Author: Gaston, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Guaranty Debt Solution Internet

Aug 21 2014
Hy-Pro Scooters HPS Motorsports, Tom Hodge, Mike Land Jr Took possesion of a scooter for repair in March 2014, as of August 2014 the business is closed, scooter unreturned Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Motorcycles: Hy-Pro Scooters HPS Motorsports, Tom Hodge, Mike Land Jr Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Aug 01 2014
Progress Mobility May 21 ordered a mobility scooter by telephone. was told delivery date May 27th.comes from N.Y. contactec them all week & all week was promised each day. learned it sat in Greencastle Pa that week, approx. 75 miles from me. everyday PM promised it would be delivered every day that weel.By May 31st I stated I no longer wanted it. I woould find my terminally ill huusband one that day. Now they claim I refused delivery.the manufacture has the scooter, sent PM a refund which PM refuses to refund me. bulling me by stating the policy is clear, yet I ordered it by phone. we never refused, they never delivered as promised. this company can not be trusted. clearmont Fl Fl Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Credit Services: Progress Mobility Internet

Jul 20 2014
Happy Scooters Scooter Depot, Sunny Scooters scam Corona California Author: lake Elsinore , California Motorcycles: Happy Scooters Corona, California

Jul 14 2014
superior powersports FAILED TO REGISTER SCOOTER city of industry California scooter sale Author: santa ana, California DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: superior powersports city of industry, California