Your Search | scooter
Approximately 394 Reports Found

Jul 11 2014
Great Sports / Safer Wholesale Sold a scooter with an invalid serial number in Pa.Cannot register. Jolliet Illinois Author: Rixford, Pennsylvania Computer Stores: Great Sports Jolliet, Illinois

Jun 27 2014
East coast wholesales Craig McKinney SCOOTER IS JUNK FROM THE START!! This company is a joke ! Internet Not Accurate at all. Please read. Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: East coast wholesales Internet

Jun 25 2014
hoveround corporation hoveround scooterorhubaround scooter made me sign 11 all blank pages! upon delievery of scooter! Seattle WA Illinois, WA Author: bellevue, Washington Medical Supplies: hoveround corporation chicago, Illinois

Jun 23 2014
Cycle BC Cycle BC Rentals & Tours Cycle BC hold off $500 of my Credit card and charged me $214 for a small damage on a back plastic part holding the Plate called(Tail assembly), on a small cheap used Honda Jazz scooter, happened involuntarily when I dropped the bike in standstill position. Vancouver BC Canada
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Motorcycles: Cycle BC Vancouver, British Columbia

Jun 13 2014
Linda Schafer Lkschafer Sold me a 2013 IceBear Trike, 50cc, Euro-R 3 Wheel Scooter, advertised on web site to go 35 plus miles per hour. I have had it to two motorcycle and scooter mechanics that said I have been duped. Fastest it will go is 28 miles per hour, and takes awhile to get there. Suppose to be street legal, but someone will run me over going that slow. I even had another carburetor put on it. It had now cost me about 1/3 of what I paid for it. I can't even go to the grocery store, so it is now sitting in my garage. Within a month after I got it I told them I want to send it back, and they said oh, you can't do that. Good for nothing now, and I can't even sell it. The only good thing about it is it looks pretty. Is there anything I can do for them to compensate me in one way or another? Help a Senior lady! Acworth Georgia Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Linda Schafer Acworth , Georgia

May 31 2014
Procell Motorsports Procell scooter scammers Scammed, Lied, Ripped off, Smiled in face, No refund, Did not keep word, Ruined scooter Las Vegas Nevada
Author: las vegas, Nevada Mechanics: Procell Motorsports Las Vegas, Select State/Province

May 19 2014
Maxpro LLC Ordered a Scooter online, and never got it. Money was taken from my account. Having trouble getting money back. South El Monte Internet- California
Author: Cleveland, Ohio Motorcycles: Maxpro LLC Internet

May 15 2014
American Electric Bike & Scooter Co. Received My Battery and Charger and Never Replaced Them North Miami Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Motor Vehicle: American Electric Bike & Scooter Co. North Miami, Florida

May 14 2014
Monster Scooter Parts BUYER BEWARE Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Middleton, Wisconsin Shipping & Handling: Monster Scooter Parts Colorado Springs, Colorado

May 07 2014
Cycle brothers of San Diego Brian c hough, Brian Christopher hough, Kimberly hough Motorcycle, scooter, free pick up, repair San diego California Group taking action against Cycle Brothers Author: Sd, California Motorcycles: Cycle brothers of San Diego San diego, California

May 01 2014
Monster Scooter Parts 16x2.50 inner tube blew up putting air at 35 psi not putting enough information up on the website warning people. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Monster scooter parts Colorado Springs, Colorado

Apr 11 2014
Cycle Brothers of San Diego Memphis Hough, Kimberly Hough, Brian Hough motorcycle, scooter, scammer San Diego California
I got ripped off too... Author: SD, California Motorcycles: Cycle Brothers of San Diego SD, California

Apr 05 2014
Great Sports INC Scam artists, don't cover warranty, scooter delivered in bad shape, battery was junk, avoid this company and chinese mopeds & scooters Chino California EXPECTATIONS Author: Jerome, Michigan Motorcycles: Great Sports INC Chino, California

Mar 24 2014
Extreme Scooters They sold me a magnum 300cc trike scooter that was no good from the start. Warner Robins Georgia Author: Pickens, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Extreme Scooters Warner Robins , Georgia

Feb 24 2014
Monster Scooter Parts Rip off Colorado Springs CO Trash Monster Scooter Parts Author: Shelby, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Monster Scooter Parts Colorado Springs, Select State/Province

Feb 23 2014
electric wheel store non delivery of scooter SCOTTSDALE Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Specialty Stores: electric wheel store SCOTTSDALE, Arizona
42, Report #1121953

Feb 08 2014
06:53 AM Dishonest business and lying owner Palm Harbor Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Motor Vehicle: Palm Harbor, Florida
43, Report #1119800

Jan 31 2014
Saferwholesale or Great Sports are scam artist I ordered a scooter and I was suppose to get free shipping to a business and $50.00 off if I used a e check so I did.After it was totaled the $50.00 was not taken off so i called them and the sales rep said the shipping wasn't free it would be $165.00 for taken unauthorized money from my bank account Joliet Illinois Author: Plant City, Florida Questionable Activities: Saferwholesale Joliet, Illinois

Jan 16 2014
Arnaud Colardot, SDO Garage Arnaud Colardot, garagiste arnaques, arrestation, vol de scooter, blacklist des assurances mechanic scams, arrest, stolen scooter, insurance blacklist Levallois-Perret World
Author: Other Mechanics: Arnaud Colardot, SDO Garage Levallois-Perret, Select State/Province

Dec 13 2013
Arnaud Colardot, SDO Garage SDO, Paris Scooter Arnaud Colardot, arnaques, arrestation, vol de scooter Levallois-Perret Levallois-Perre Author: Alabama Motorcycles: Arnaud Colardot, SDO Garage Levallois-Perret, Select State/Province

Dec 11 2013
Monster Scooter Parts Absolute Worst Customer Experience Ever -- DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM! Colorado Springs, CO Colorado Author: Round Rock, Texas Sporting Goods: Monster Scooter Parts Colorado Springs, , Colorado

Dec 07 2013
Monster Scooter Parts bait & switch Colo. Springs, Co. Colorado Author: Port Orford, Oregon Miscellaneous Electronics: Monster Scooter Parts Colo. Springs, Colorado

Nov 23 2013
12:47 PM Scooter Parts Never shipped item! Waldorf Maryland Author: Choctaw, Oklahoma Motorcycles: Waldorf, Maryland

Nov 20 2013
Monster Scooter Parts Chad Shipping policies are not of a worthy business. colorado springs Colorado Author: Vero Beach , Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Monster Scooter Parts colorado springs, Colorado

Oct 18 2013
scooter movies I ordered dvds which they never sent; I emailed them and they said they would send them but still never die miramar Florida Author: Bakersfield, Alabama Video Stores: scooter movies miramar, Florida