Your Search | scooter
Approximately 418 Reports Found

Dec 19 2015
Great Sports Inc./ Saferwholesale.com I had bought a 2000 watt Electric Venom scooter from the company came to my hom­e damaged charger for the bike was not s­ame model so did not work seat on the bi­ke support was broke place holding the b­atteries was damaged and wiring no title­ paid for title 3 months to get filed a ­claim with the Better Business Bureau ag­ainst them Frankfort, IL 60423 Internet
Author: Red Lion, Pennsylvania Liars: Great Sports Inc./ Saferwholesale.com Internet

Dec 18 2015
OutEdge Power Product I purchased a power scooter on Nov 20th in the amount of 569.00 for my granddaughter Christmas psent and I have not received it yet. I been told numerous times that it is on the way and I still has not recieved it. Then they tell me that is at FedEx then FedEx said they do not have the product.  New Orlean Author: Bay Point, California BBB Better Business Bureau: OutEdge Power Product

Dec 12 2015
Solar Legway Sustainable ResultsElectric UniCycle Glider & Elec Self Balancing Skate Board, Michelle Rush, Cassandra Browne Scam, they do not send you the scooter after taking your money San Fransisco, Oakley, Brentwood California Internet Author: Gilbert, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Solar Legway Internet

Nov 16 2015
Monster Scooter Parts Sent wrong part; charged 10% restocking fee and postage Colorado Springs CO; INTERNET
Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Auto Parts: Monster Scooter Parts Internet

Oct 03 2015
Monster Scooter Parts The monsters changed my order, to inferior part and said that I can use part of my old one, than we agreed on a settlement and they shorted me again Internet Author: Gresham, Oregon Motor Vehicle: Monster Scooter Parts Internet

Sep 23 2015
Lyric motion ptv Lyric electric scooter Can't contact. Need the special expensive batteries Salt lake city Utah Author: YORK, South Carolina RV Parts & Accessories: Lyric motion ptv

Sep 13 2015
Hermes quad and scooter hire Scam bike rental, company run by mafia Malia, Crete Greece
Author: Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Hermes quad and scooter hire Nationwide

Sep 06 2015
Conor McLaughlin Rusty Railway Hostel -- Austin, TXCasa Maya Hostel -- Austin, TXCasa Folk Hostel -- Austin, TXUber LOdge Hostel -- Austin, TX hostel, austin, scam, scooter, Conor McLaughlin, casa maya hostel, casa folks hostel, ripoff, scam Austin Texas Author: New York, New York Lodging: Conor McLaughlin Austin, Texas

Aug 12 2015
California Cycles, CLASSY Cycles Electric Cart and Scooter Rental Scam Panama City Beach Florida ELECTRIC CAR COMPLAINT Author: Orlando, Florida Rental Stores: California Cycles Panama City Beach, Florida

Aug 01 2015
Scooter swap shop faulty products and bad customer service Internet
I'm an actual customer Author: Ooltewah, Tennessee Hobby Shops: Scooter swap shop Internet

Jul 14 2015
Lake Worth Scooter sold me a brand new scooter that broke down after three days of riding. Offered no refund or repair. Lake Worth Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Motor Vehicle: Lake Worth Scooter Lake Worth, Florida

Jul 04 2015
Usa Cars Mr H Mr H will sell you a new scooter take your $300 down scooter will not run will not fix it can't fix it but promises you the world. Doesn't care about customers only taking your money. Fayetteville Arkansas Author: farmington, Arkansas Auto Warranty: Usa Cars Fayetteville , Arkansas

Jun 06 2015
HyperPowerSports Wasted $600 on a WORTHLESS SCOOTER from Hyper Power Sports Internet HyperPowerSports was very responsive to me Author: Glendale, California Sporting Goods: HyperPowerSports Internet

Jun 01 2015
Safer Wholesale Ordered trike kit for SCOOTER - Received trike kit for a motorcycle Joliet Illinois Author: New Port Richey, Florida On-Line Business: Safer Wholesale Internet

May 30 2015
Scooter athorty Scoot .derek. Martin This guy I call him up to fix my motor which I guessed blew a hole in the piston so he hit me with a hundred fifty bucks to do a rebuild on it tells me not to go over 35 miles per hour I do so after the 200 300 miles later to break it in it still won't work the belt breaks two days later.  Las Vegas nv Nevada
Author: Henderson , Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Scooter athorty Nevada

May 27 2015
Goyt distribution T/A Scooter City disgusting customer services and overall experience Stockport Internet Author: bourne end, Alabama Sporting Goods: Goyt distribution T/A Scooter City Internet

May 12 2015
extreme motor cars llc Ripped me off and wont supply a title for a scooter that i bought cocoa beach Florida Author: orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: extreme motor cars llc cocoa beach, Florida

May 06 2015
Progress Mobility EV Rider LLC They did not give me the accessories they promised with their scooter Orlando Florida Author: Bakersfield, California Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Progress Mobility Orlando, Florida

Apr 29 2015
Monster Scooter Parts This company intentionally and fraudulently charged my card without my consent and shipped me an item I specifically stated I did not want. They required I pay a restocking fee and for return shipping in order to return the item. Colorado Springs CO Author: Crystal Lake, Illinois Motorcycles: Monster Scooter Parts Internet

45, Report #1201287

Jan 13 2015
Scootamore They pretended to fix my scooter and charged $200. I took it to another professional to find that the repairs were a sham. Subiaco Washington Author: Hilton, Washington Motor Vehicle: Scootamore Subiaco,

46, Report #1200492

Jan 09 2015
Farhan Enterprises John Scooter quad motorcycle los angeles Vernon California
Really... Author: ridgecrest, California Motorcycles: Farhan Enterprises Vernon, California

Oct 06 2014
Monster Scooter Parts SUB PAR -POOR Replacement Parts for Jet 7 Electric Wheelchair Internet Author: Pleasanton, California Specialty Stores: Monster Scooter Parts Internet

Oct 01 2014
Scooter Max Watch Out unless you wanna be hurt.... Orlando Florida
Something for nothing Author: Orlando, Florida Motorcycles: Scooter Max Orlando, Florida

Sep 09 2014
Guaranty Debt Solution Jillian ScooterMoney was sent to a Jeff Ridgway in the United Kingdom. I was promised a $10,000.00 loan that never got deposited into my account. I paid the Insurance on the loan. After I paid $1,500.00 to secure the loan and $775.00 to insure the loan. I called to verify the payment was told it was received and my $10,000.00 loan would be in my account by 5pm that day. If never was deposited into my account. I called and Jillian Scooter answered thevl phone but once I told her who I was she hung up the phone and blocked my number. Allentown Pennsylvania Author: Gaston, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Guaranty Debt Solution Internet

Aug 21 2014
Hy-Pro Scooters HPS Motorsports, Tom Hodge, Mike Land Jr Took possesion of a scooter for repair in March 2014, as of August 2014 the business is closed, scooter unreturned Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Motorcycles: Hy-Pro Scooters HPS Motorsports, Tom Hodge, Mike Land Jr Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania