Your Search | scooter
Approximately 406 Reports Found

Jun 06 2015
HyperPowerSports Wasted $600 on a WORTHLESS SCOOTER from Hyper Power Sports Internet Author: Glendale, California Sporting Goods: HyperPowerSports Internet

Jun 01 2015
Safer Wholesale Ordered trike kit for SCOOTER - Received trike kit for a motorcycle Joliet Illinois Author: New Port Richey, Florida On-Line Business: Safer Wholesale Internet

May 30 2015
Scooter athorty Scoot .derek. Martin This guy I call him up to fix my motor which I guessed blew a hole in the piston so he hit me with a hundred fifty bucks to do a rebuild on it tells me not to go over 35 miles per hour I do so after the 200 300 miles later to break it in it still won't work the belt breaks two days later.  Las Vegas nv Nevada
Author: Henderson , Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Scooter athorty Nevada

May 27 2015
Goyt distribution T/A Scooter City disgusting customer services and overall experience Stockport Internet Author: bourne end, Alabama Sporting Goods: Goyt distribution T/A Scooter City Internet

May 12 2015
extreme motor cars llc Ripped me off and wont supply a title for a scooter that i bought cocoa beach Florida Author: orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: extreme motor cars llc cocoa beach, Florida

May 06 2015
Progress Mobility EV Rider LLC They did not give me the accessories they promised with their scooter Orlando Florida Author: Bakersfield, California Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Progress Mobility Orlando, Florida

Apr 29 2015
Monster Scooter Parts This company intentionally and fraudulently charged my card without my consent and shipped me an item I specifically stated I did not want. They required I pay a restocking fee and for return shipping in order to return the item. Colorado Springs CO Author: Crystal Lake, Illinois Motorcycles: Monster Scooter Parts Internet

33, Report #1201287

Jan 13 2015
Scootamore They pretended to fix my scooter and charged $200. I took it to another professional to find that the repairs were a sham. Subiaco Washington Author: Hilton, Washington Motor Vehicle: Scootamore Subiaco,

34, Report #1200492

Jan 09 2015
Farhan Enterprises John Scooter quad motorcycle los angeles Vernon California
Really... Author: ridgecrest, California Motorcycles: Farhan Enterprises Vernon, California

Oct 06 2014
Monster Scooter Parts SUB PAR -POOR Replacement Parts for Jet 7 Electric Wheelchair Internet Author: Pleasanton, California Specialty Stores: Monster Scooter Parts Internet

Oct 01 2014
Scooter Max Watch Out unless you wanna be hurt.... Orlando Florida
Something for nothing Author: Orlando, Florida Motorcycles: Scooter Max Orlando, Florida

Sep 09 2014
Guaranty Debt Solution Jillian ScooterMoney was sent to a Jeff Ridgway in the United Kingdom. I was promised a $10,000.00 loan that never got deposited into my account. I paid the Insurance on the loan. After I paid $1,500.00 to secure the loan and $775.00 to insure the loan. I called to verify the payment was told it was received and my $10,000.00 loan would be in my account by 5pm that day. If never was deposited into my account. I called and Jillian Scooter answered thevl phone but once I told her who I was she hung up the phone and blocked my number. Allentown Pennsylvania Author: Gaston, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Guaranty Debt Solution Internet

Aug 21 2014
Hy-Pro Scooters HPS Motorsports, Tom Hodge, Mike Land Jr Took possesion of a scooter for repair in March 2014, as of August 2014 the business is closed, scooter unreturned Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Motorcycles: Hy-Pro Scooters HPS Motorsports, Tom Hodge, Mike Land Jr Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Aug 01 2014
Progress Mobility May 21 ordered a mobility scooter by telephone. was told delivery date May 27th.comes from N.Y. contactec them all week & all week was promised each day. learned it sat in Greencastle Pa that week, approx. 75 miles from me. everyday PM promised it would be delivered every day that weel.By May 31st I stated I no longer wanted it. I woould find my terminally ill huusband one that day. Now they claim I refused delivery.the manufacture has the scooter, sent PM a refund which PM refuses to refund me. bulling me by stating the policy is clear, yet I ordered it by phone. we never refused, they never delivered as promised. this company can not be trusted. clearmont Fl Fl Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Credit Services: Progress Mobility Internet

Jul 20 2014
Happy Scooters Scooter Depot, Sunny Scooters scam Corona California Author: lake Elsinore , California Motorcycles: Happy Scooters Corona, California

Jul 14 2014
superior powersports FAILED TO REGISTER SCOOTER city of industry California scooter sale Author: santa ana, California DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: superior powersports city of industry, California

Jul 11 2014
Great Sports / Safer Wholesale Sold a scooter with an invalid serial number in Pa.Cannot register. Jolliet Illinois Author: Rixford, Pennsylvania Computer Stores: Great Sports Jolliet, Illinois

Jun 25 2014
hoveround corporation hoveround scooterorhubaround scooter made me sign 11 all blank pages! upon delievery of scooter! Seattle WA Illinois, WA Author: bellevue, Washington Medical Supplies: hoveround corporation chicago, Illinois

Jun 23 2014
Cycle BC Cycle BC Rentals & Tours Cycle BC hold off $500 of my Credit card and charged me $214 for a small damage on a back plastic part holding the Plate called(Tail assembly), on a small cheap used Honda Jazz scooter, happened involuntarily when I dropped the bike in standstill position. Vancouver BC Canada
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Motorcycles: Cycle BC Vancouver, British Columbia

Jun 13 2014
Linda Schafer Lkschafer Sold me a 2013 IceBear Trike, 50cc, Euro-R 3 Wheel Scooter, advertised on web site to go 35 plus miles per hour. I have had it to two motorcycle and scooter mechanics that said I have been duped. Fastest it will go is 28 miles per hour, and takes awhile to get there. Suppose to be street legal, but someone will run me over going that slow. I even had another carburetor put on it. It had now cost me about 1/3 of what I paid for it. I can't even go to the grocery store, so it is now sitting in my garage. Within a month after I got it I told them I want to send it back, and they said oh, you can't do that. Good for nothing now, and I can't even sell it. The only good thing about it is it looks pretty. Is there anything I can do for them to compensate me in one way or another? Help a Senior lady! Acworth Georgia Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Linda Schafer Acworth , Georgia

May 31 2014
Procell Motorsports Procell scooter scammers Scammed, Lied, Ripped off, Smiled in face, No refund, Did not keep word, Ruined scooter Las Vegas Nevada
Author: las vegas, Nevada Mechanics: Procell Motorsports Las Vegas, Select State/Province

May 19 2014
Maxpro LLC Ordered a Scooter online, and never got it. Money was taken from my account. Having trouble getting money back. South El Monte Internet- California
Author: Cleveland, Ohio Motorcycles: Maxpro LLC Internet

May 15 2014
American Electric Bike & Scooter Co. Received My Battery and Charger and Never Replaced Them North Miami Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Motor Vehicle: American Electric Bike & Scooter Co. North Miami, Florida

May 14 2014
Monster Scooter Parts BUYER BEWARE Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Middleton, Wisconsin Shipping & Handling: Monster Scooter Parts Colorado Springs, Colorado

May 07 2014
Cycle brothers of San Diego Brian c hough, Brian Christopher hough, Kimberly hough Motorcycle, scooter, free pick up, repair San diego California Group taking action against Cycle Brothers Author: Sd, California Motorcycles: Cycle brothers of San Diego San diego, California