Your Search | score sense

Feb 05 2016
American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Cardcreates false sense of security, collects person info for no reason Salt Lake City UT Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit & Debt Services: American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card Internet

Feb 03 2016
SCORE SENSE THEY ARE A IDENTITY ALERT PROTECTION. THEY HAVE BEEN CHARGING MY ACCOUNT FOR 10 MONTHS! I HAVE HAD AN EXTREME STOLEN IDENTITY FOR 5 MONTHS AND NEVER HEARD FROM THEM . THIS WAS AFTER THE DUDE ON THE PHONE WAS TELLING ME WHAT ALL THEY WERE DOING FOR ME . I YELLED AT HIM AND SAID SEIOUSLY IF YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE YOU COULD HAVE ALERTED ME AND I WOULD NOT BE IN THE MESS I AM IN NOW Internet ScoreSense Author: LAKE HAVASU CIT, Arizona Work at Home Business: SCORE SENSE Internet

Feb 02 2016
Time Warner Cable TWC TWC spoils my credit score by sending bills to collection agency for the amount which I dont owe to them San Antonio Texas Really?? Author: Lombard, Illinois Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Cable San Antonio, Texas

Jan 21 2016
Aspire/CB&T This company showed up on the recent credit report showing I owed $938 and I have no idea who these people are. I would definitely love to have this resolved it's not only puzzling but it's harming my credit score. Columbus,Ga Internet Author: Willis, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Aspire/CB&T Internet

Jan 14 2016
Christopher Wasicki nsaranger on ebay, usa, Sniper on ebay, only buyer, looking for FNG'S, if this guy catches you being new to ebay ,and you don't know how to set up your items, he will snatched them from you at the lowest price he can get them for BEWARE OF NSARANGER ON ebay usa, Itasca Illinois 1599 w.Irving park road 60143-1564 Internet ebay This Makes No Sense Author: Reseda, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Christopher Wasicki Internet

Jan 08 2016
ONTRAC endangers disabled people Salt Lake City Nationwide I am the OP and am satisfied with solution Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Shipping Companies: ONTRAC Nationwide

Jan 07 2016
Chris Berube Owner of 'The Tre Stage' and 'The next stage' theater Being completely shady and not paying an actor for their work in his theaters play. Hollywood California
About the inside information a big pyramid selling fraud Author: Los Angeles , California Theaters: Chris Berube los angeles, California

Jan 04 2016
Matthew B. Herdzik, Jr. Esq. Ripped off a client maliciously, with total damages of almost $100,000 West Seneca New York
Attorney grievance committee's letter against attorney Matthew B Herdzik Author: Brooklyn, New York Lawyers: Matthew B. Herdzik, Jr. Esq. West Seneca, New York

Dec 26 2015
sweepstakes audit bureau rich brady Their Back To Scam You Use Your Common Sense People ! dallas Texas Author: Harbor city, California Liars: sweepstakes audit bureau dallas, Texas

Dec 24 2015
Gary W. Shaver Lord Sin, Gothic ManBeast Extremely Vain, Sycophantic, Insecure, Abusive, Self-centered, Controlling, Always Right, Sense of Entitlement, Conceited, Roanoke Virginia
Rebuttal: Exercising My 1st Amendment Right To Free Speech Author: Virginia Ex-Husbands: Gary W. Shaver Roanoke, Virginia

Dec 24 2015
Target Fraudulent transactions Minneapolis Minnesota This was my credit card and I have every right to find out how this happened. Of course my credit card company is investigating, but that should not in any way rationalize Target's reaction to this Author: Ontario Credit & Debt Services: Target Minneapolis, Minnesota

Dec 16 2015
Cash Advance Inc They kekpt saying I owe money, first it's one amount then another. Now threatening me with arrest warrant to be released Monday 2015 at 1pm but said I had to contact them within 4 hours. makes no sense. international Internet
Ignore it. Author: Aurora, Indiana Legal Process Servers: Cash Advance Inc Internet

Dec 11 2015
 Immediate Credit File with score SCAM internet Internet Author: Jamaica, New York Credit Services: Immediate Credit File Internet

Dec 09 2015
starseeds.net Learning this is a dangerous cult made much more sense to me Internet Author: Illinois Cult Organizations: starseeds.net Internet

Dec 06 2015
Experian Experian credit bureau. When check credit score and paid for it still claim I purchased their credit tracking. Not true. and can prove it. P Phillipines Internet Author: Oakland, Tennessee Credit Services: Experian Internet

16, Report #1271979

Dec 04 2015
united state economic protect llc Company has emailed and texted me about oweing on a loan that i never had. I know nothing about this loan. this compay is not giving me anything that make sense unknown Internet SAME HERE! Author: garland, Texas Loans: united state economic protect llc Internet

Dec 03 2015
GLD MY SCORE Rip Off, Has Been Taking My Money Since June 2015, I Have Cancelled 4 Times Tennessee Supervisor # is 855-421-9615 Author: Wichita, Kansas Credit Services: GLD MY SCORE Internet

Nov 29 2015
Score Big If your tickets recieved are not the seat rating you ordered or better and score big is responsible for that error and connot rectify it, you will receive a 100% refund and keep the tickets received. Hollywood California Author: ft pierce, Florida Sports Teams & Clubs: Score Big Hollywood, California

Nov 29 2015
GLD MyScore I have never signed up for anything not given anyone permission to access my account and yet somehow these people have my account number and keep taking money out of my account without my authorized permission. Every month they over draw my account where I have to pay over draft fees on & it just won't stop. I have tried changing account numbers & yet once more they were able to access me again. I don't know how this keeps happening but this is quite tiresome and really old. time this needs to come to an end. Chattanooga Tennessee  same thing happend to me Author: winter springs, Florida Credit Reporting Agencies: My Score Chattanooga, Tennessee

20, Report #1202412

Nov 28 2015
ZANO & Torquing Group Ivan Reedman, Reece Crowther ZANO kickstarter scam & vaporware; does not actually fly Internet
Merry Christmas GUYS!!! Author: Arlington, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: ZANO & Torquing Group Internet

Nov 27 2015
Air France garbage Atlanta Georgia Common Sense Author: Long Island, New York Airlines: Air France Atlanta, Georgia

Nov 25 2015
Quaker State/Shell Oil Rebate Center Owe me money, won't return my calls/messages USA 2 wrongs don't make a right Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Oil Companies: Quaker State/Shell Oil Rebate Center nationwide

Nov 25 2015
Bob Adams Classic Cars Bobby Adams Misrepresented condition of car, advertised features that were not in working order, lied about maintenance of car, didn't disclose known problems with car, said he would fix the radio and never did...disappeared. Very deceptive group. Know your stuff before you work with these characters. Scottsdale Arizona Be Careful ??? No! Use COMMON SENSE! Author: Rancho Santa Margarita, California Auto Dealers: Bob Adams Classic Cars Scottsdale, Arizona

Nov 25 2015
score sense rip off Internet taken care of Author: berlin , New Jersey Credit Services: score sense Internet

Nov 23 2015
Freedompop A ghost is using my phone, which makes sense because Freedompop is almost a ghostly company, seeminlgy. Los Angeles California
There MAY be hope yet. Author: Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Freedompop Internet