SCORE SENSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: score sense
There may be more specific results for "score sense"
For more specific results for "score sense"
Showing 1-25 of 2,548 Found Reports For more specific results for "score sense"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
Walmart Walmart Credit Program damaged my credit score Bentonville, Arkansas Nationwide Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Walmart Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Grand Pacific Investments Limited BJ Lee poses as a dollar millionaire from China sourcing projects for funding. he uses Lourens Carlson and Alan Ching as a fake investment analysts. they flew to south Africa to get projects to fund and had companies pay for fake due diligence conducted by Scott Lau Mckinsey claiming to be from PPC larksons. to this day we have never seen any investment funds. instead their so called analyst Lourens who was facilitating payments has vanished. They have Sabelo Mthembu Hlongwa posing as an agent with no sense of accountability for the fraudulent activity at hand. they are thieves. we want refundsome for money spent and time wasted. Hong Kong Author: Johannesburg , Alabama Investment Brokers: Grand Pacific Investments Limited Hong Kong ,

Apr 18 2017
SOS Score Optimization Systems Gene Schwalen, Sharyn Hoya, Company has money back guarantee if results are not made. It has been over 3 years and I have requested a refund numerous times and they are now ignoring my attempts to contact them. McKinney Texas Author: League City, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: SOS Score Optimization Systems McKinney , Texas

Apr 15 2017
Amscot Amscot refused to not only cash my personal check. Bradenton Florida Something doesn't make sense. Author: Bradenton, Florida Credit Services: Amscot Bradenton, Florida

Apr 10 2017
 Credit one bank credit card Said someone call and said I was decese and put my information in credit burue and lowered my credit score never ask for proper information from whoever they said called them I called to check the status of my card to pay the bill and that's what I was told for a representative on the phone  Nationwide Author: new orleans, Louisiana Collection Agency's: Credit one bank Nationwide

Apr 08 2017
trendyrock.com/account.php trendyrock.com/account.php This was sent to me from my cousin saying it'll help get money once we hit $300 to withdraw I thought it was fishy but I still tried it! But it didn't make any sense all I had to do was send my referral link so it can wo I don't know if this is a real company or not. I don't know where it is. Internet Author: York, Pennsylvania Cash Services: trendyrock.com/account.php

Mar 30 2017
CreditSense Business Checking my credit score for home lendeder was sent to a credit score to check my credit score that was needed to finish my home lender application i payed $1 didnt realize after 7 days i will be charged $39.99 to my credit card which was called and cancelled account which i didnt know i had an account only thought i was a 1 time deal im dusabled i cancelled the supposed accound asked for a full refund back to my credit card i still havent got my refund that i want Dallas Texas WRONG COMPANY! Author: Reno, Nevada Credit Reporting Agencies: CreditSense Dallas, Texas

Mar 29 2017
Target Couldn't return back on debit card even w receipt Denver SE Colorado Your reaction doesn't make sense Author: Glendale, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: Target Denver SE, Colorado

Mar 21 2017
Rose Acceptance A First National Bank Division Sold property going into foreclosure to me with 20,000 plus back taxes they never paid taxes. Lansing Nationwide Doesn't make sense Author: Palmdale, California Mortgage Companies: Rose Acceptance Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 18 2017
I3 solutions sos score optimazation system S&S private capital incMerle Gene Schwalen Claimed credit repair and nothing has been done Mckinney Texas Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Services: I3 solutions sos score optimazation system Mckinney, Texas

Mar 13 2017
Gap Claims insurance Run around,talk to in a demeaning manner, told me I need to use common sense, that a 80 or 90 year old knows houston Texas Yep Author: Lubbock, Texas Auto Warranty: Gap Claims insurance houston, Texas

Mar 11 2017
Owner of oviedo ustream radio jock threats his victims with a lawsuit of credit card fraud bogus non-sense Internet Author: Winter Park, Florida Computer Fraud: Owner of oviedo ustream radio jock threats his victims with a lawsuit of credit card fraud Internet

Mar 06 2017
Michael Kerner, PhD/Counseling & Mental Health Intentinally producing a flawed custody repport San Jose California Faking requirements Author: California Child Protective Services: Michael Kerner, PhD/Counseling & Mental Health San Jose, California

Mar 01 2017
children family services from the safty plan to the warrant and the discovery at court nothing made sense there was alot of lies and they had no grounds to remove my children Nationwide PUNCTUATION!!!!! Author: apple valley, California Government Corruption: children family services Nationwide

Mar 01 2017
United Auto Outlet Sold me a lemon Chantilly Virginia You could have avoided this by exercising common sense Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Auto Dealers: United Auto Outlet Chantilly, Virginia

Feb 28 2017
Med Sense A1 Health ,Healthcare Innovations Insurance doesn't cover anything and kept charging after cancellation Tampa,Florida Internet Author: Norwich , Connecticut Health Insurance: Med Sense Internet

Feb 19 2017
Score Discount Fishing Supplies Internet Author: Belcher, Kentucky Fishing: Score Discount Fishing Supplies Internet

Feb 14 2017
diggity dog & lonesome kitty Diggity dog and lonesome kitty is a hostile environment for an individual to work in, errors within the first few days will result in the owner using the term common sense to correct an individual. The work is mostly physical, however it is not complicated. The real issue is the attitude of the owner toward its workers, the owner screams at workers whenever they make a mistake even if they may be new in the company and are still learning. The salary is most likely minimum, and there is multiple things a new worker will be expected to do: grooming, cleaning, feeding however it is simple . Moreover, the owner makes calls to workers in after work hours. Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Animal Services: Work Place Bullies: diggity dog & lonesome kitty Toronto, Ontario

Feb 13 2017
Jackson Hewitt J.H. Lack of common sense employees Rochester Minnesota Author: Rochester, Minnesota Consumer Services: Jackson Hewitt Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
Score Discount Hobby Discount I ordered two of the remote control fish for Christmas in November. My VISA was charged $79.90 on November 12,2016 and I have never received the items. Internet Author: Chula Vista, California Marine Accessories: Score Discount Internet

Feb 07 2017
Fabian Cole I received a threatening email from Fabian Cole. The email detailed three violations and what will happen to me if I do not pay 933.78. He used my social security number but not my legal name. He addressed me with a nickname. He stated he is representing CashNet. He threatened my credit score, sueing my social security number. Internet Author: Statesboro, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Fabian Cole Internet

Feb 02 2017
Premium Merchant Funding Premium Merchant CapitalPMF Capital Sold my credit info with my approval-damaged my credit score New York New York Author: Epsom, New Hampshire Loans: Premium Merchant Funding New York, New York

Feb 01 2017
Score Sense Spoke with a Juan in September amd spike with wanda today I was notified by my bank in September 2016 that my account was negative and Scoresense was taking $39.95 for the last 3 months. I contacted them immediately and was told they would cancel account but no refund because i could not give them a Username & Password because i did not create account. I have a great bank and usually know my score, I did not open this account. Today I get a call from bank that my account and all my childrens accounts have been frozen. Scoresense has charged my account 6 or more times at $39.95. I have been unemployed for months and they have robbed me and hurt my credit. Dallas Texas Author: Clinton, Iowa Legal Process Servers: Score Sense Dallas, Texas

Jan 30 2017
First electronic bank I never heard about this bank , but one day i got one bill from them which says i have to pay there 1600 $ . I call them to let them know that was not me who open this account but they keep effecting my credit score . I read lot of same complaints about this bank many people face same problem i think this just a one fraud bank which is making many with fraud all innocent people Salt lake Salt lake Sounds like ID theft Author: Pinole , California Banks: First electronic bank