Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

score sense

Showing 26-50 of 2,537 Found Reports For more specific results for "score sense"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 18 2017
Yuguang_Lui RIPOFF, i ORDERED pANDORA CHARMS AND A BRACLETT, i RECEIVED 4 CHARMS AND A SPACER, ALL ARE NOT WHAT i ORDERED, COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, AND THEY ARE NOT PANDORA, i WANT A FULL REFUND, SHANGAI CHINA
I do have common sense Author: Sydney ns, Alabama Jewelry Stores: Yuguang_Lui Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
Hobbies Discount Score Discount; Hobbies Unleashed; Steal your money and don't deliver products Portland Oregon Internet Author: Denham Spring, Louisiana Questionable Activities: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 11 2017
AHIS P.O. box 260098 Miami FL 33126-9807 American Heritage Insurance Services Deceptive Business Practice. My pimary Insurance carrier Covered my legitmate totl loss not at fualt auto claim. Gap stalled each stepm of the procees for 120 Day destorying my credit score. and not paying mre for the residual refund for my Extended auto warranty of which 41 months werenot used. Miami Florida Author: Mckeesport, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: AHIS Miami , Florida

Jan 07 2017
Mike Jones Told me if I gave him 1,800.00 my credit score will be in the 700's in order to purchase a new car. Stated he knew dealers in Charlotte that could get me a BMW X5 brand new off the lot. Charlotte Internet Author: Irmo, South Carolina Accounting: Mike Jones Internet

Jan 06 2017
Score discount.com Ripped me off for 59.90 for a pair of height googles Vancouver BC SUPPOSEDLY Internet Author: Westport , Oregon Boat Brokers: Score discount.com Internet

Jan 04 2017
Hobbies Discount Score discount Order not received company won't reply Internet Author: Pittsfield , Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 03 2017
OTL*SCORESENSE.COM Not that FREE credit score service and report. Texas? Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Credit Services: OTL*SCORESENSE.COM Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
MILESTONE CREDIT CARD CREDIT CARDS FOR LOW FICO SCORE PEOPLE Nationwide Author: NW, Iowa Sales People: MILESTONE CREDIT CARD Nationwide

Jan 01 2017
Score Sense Credit reports Internet Author: kingston, Georgia Internet Fraud: Score Sense Internet

Dec 31 2016
Hobbies Discount/ Score Discount Fishing Supplies Charged card, no product, no response! Internet Author: Houston, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Hobbies Discount Internet

Dec 29 2016
Hobbies Discount Score Discount Score Discount Fishing Supplies Do not order/fraud! Internet Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Toy Stores: Hobbies Discount Internet

37, Report #1342028

Dec 28 2016
Synchrony Bank/JC Penny Synchrony Bank/JC Penny issued me a card with a $500.00 credit line. Then lowered my score in November 2016 Orlando Florida Credit Author: Franklin Park, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: Synchrony Bank/JC Penny Nationwide

Dec 23 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Dec 21 2016
score discount com purchased shark air swimmer on 11-25-16 and flashlite 11-25-16 its been six weeks and nothing , i see im not the only one screwed by these scumbags im out 80.00 dollars people suck get a real job and stop stealing bought on face book page Internet Author: Berlin, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Electronics: score discount com Internet

Dec 19 2016
Papa johns My paycheck was $791 gross I ended up getting $421 tips for taking out $121 I did not receive mileage of my pay stub but I'm sure it'll make more sense but something is very wrong here I'm a delivery driver I get paid $8.50 an hour plus tips plus $8 20 per mile after working 2 weeks my paycheck was $791 gross and I ended up getting and taking home $420 my mileage was not there and they took out $121 in tips LAS VEGAS Nevada Sounds about right Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Banks: Papa johns LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Dec 15 2016
Svcgs I was scammed bt the company over the internet. They said free 7 dail trial to check my credit score then after the trial 9.95 i wan chraged dec 15 2016 for 39.90 Online at svcgs.com Internet Call 855-421-9615 for refund Author: Rochester , New Hampshire Adult Web Sites: Svcgs Internet

Dec 14 2016
My score/scrvt False fix your credit score company Charge 29.90 every other day to my credit card Online Internet you should not give them your money, call 855-421-9615 Author: Medford, Massachusetts Cross-Border Scams: My score/scrvt Internet

Dec 14 2016
Hobbies Discount and Score Discount Do Not Purchase From These Merchants Internet Author: Los Gatos, California Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Dec 08 2016
Bill Streeter Hydraulic Pictures Screwed me made a deal and watched me work 6 months then said the agreement wasn't real Saint Louis Missouri
Hours Logged Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Producers: Bill Streeter Saint Louis, Missouri

45, Report #1341985

Dec 07 2016
Loan Depot James Toth / Jerry Oneill Misleading about how great your credit score and report.is to get the $400 to proceed. Foothill Ranch, California  Internet Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Financial Services: Loan Depot Internet

Dec 03 2016
Helping Hands. Ministry. I tried to stop a payment to a company that has been deceiving me, and I have waited for sense 10/8/16 to get the money back, and I get a letter stating that they refuse to reimburse me the 289.00 dollars that I'm out. Who do they work for me or the Company that has been deceiving me? San Antonio Texas Not You..... Author: Cooper, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Helping Hands Ministry

Nov 26 2016
SVCRT. Com I was on a site that required your credit score and I came across free scores.com and it was supposed to be free. But when I filled the information out it required a $1 so I paid it through my debit card and I had 7 Days but I called before the 7 days was up and the operator said I had until the 14th of November and I had paid$1on the 7th Of November. So I noticed my account was in overdraft on November 15th and it shouldn't have because I called to cancel the transaction from free score's.com but they still charged my card for $39.90 on November 15th without my authorization or approval. Internet Not Free! Call and get a refund Author: Bastrop, Louisiana Advertising / Deceptive: SVCRT. Com Internet

Nov 21 2016
NEAUTOGRAPH They sold me a Trump autographed book. It never arrived, and they sold it online under the name of Score Memorabilia internet Internet Author: Plattsburgh, New York Bait-and-Switch: NEAUTOGRAPGH Internet

Nov 19 2016
harris county toll road authority hctra hctra violations - no common sense houston Texas Author: humble, Texas Toll Booth Cashiers: harris county toll road authority houston, Texas

Nov 14 2016
Afni, inc Creditor AT&T Mobility Ruined my credit score AT&T lied about me owing money. Bloomington, Illinois Author: Rego Park, New York Telephone Companies: Afni, inc Bloomington,, Illinois