Your Search | score sense

Nov 16 2015
Skagen Express Co. LLC Skagen Express - Mark B. Crowell,Julia Murphy Julia Murphy contacted me about a Project Management job for 90K a year. I would spend 3 weeks training online with a test each week and then if I have the highest score for testing, I would go to New York for the last week of testing and would be hired. After the first 4 weeks I would be paid 1800 - 3600 depending on test scores. I was leary of the job because I couldn't find much information on the internet regarding this company. The address in New York doesn't exist and the zip code is wrong also. I asked Mark Crowell about this as he was assigned as my trainer. He claimed the business was located in the Anthem building. This is an apartment buidling so I asked him if this was thier office. I did not receive a reply or a phone call back so I know this is bogus. They both had thick accents and the website has been down for 2 weeks. New York New York Author: Peoria, Arizona Liars: Skagen Express Co. LLC New York , New York

Nov 16 2015
Botanicum Divinicum jorge charles brock lopez Herb Traders Lima Peru MORE STORIES FROM JORGE FOR 3 YEARS, STILL NO MONEY RETURNED. Author: Tempe, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Botanicum Divinicum Internet

Nov 16 2015
Dollar Tree Inc. poor customer service, no phone support for customers, never got my store credit for the merchandise that i dropped off, lexx the store manager did not care, not all of their products are of good quality, lexx the store manager refused to look up my proof of purchase on her system since i paid with my american express credit card Los Angeles California
U talk too much! Author: CULVER CITY, California Department & Outlet Stores: Dollar Tree Inc. Los Angeles, California

Nov 15 2015
Your score and more They charged me 2.00 a month ago for service then they took 89.98 off my card and i did even use ther service. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Services: Your score and more Internet

Nov 13 2015
Score Sense They took 39.95 Out my Account I don't no how they got my information NA Internet Author: Dallas, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Score Sense Internet

Nov 11 2015
Well tgy the agreement we had not sue to ashley and chaz hawthorne is null and void because she keeps bothering us and the court had the gall to ask us not to sue after the unjust treatment Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Nov 09 2015
GD Trucking Express Elk Grove Village Ill Drivers and owner opt stay clear of this guys. They are crooks they will steal your check they will sell you stolen plates off another truck, their csa score is 99 about to be shut down they dont pay their bills their insurance is fake and they will ask y Croooooks elk grove village Illinois Author: Houston, Texas Trucking Companies: GD Trucking Express Elk Grove Village Ill elk grove village, Illinois

Nov 08 2015
American car center They sold me a 2013 car and six months later it broke dwn. I put 1700.00 downon this car. This doesn't make any sense and I dnt want it happening to anyone else. I want all of my money back. They are a rip off. Nashville Tennessee Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: American car center Nashville, Tennessee

Nov 06 2015
Wireless Workshop Always a sense of unprofessionalism when something is wrong Internet Author: Laredo, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Workshop Internet

Nov 02 2015
Experian Scammed my checking account for $21.95. If you go to Yelp you see we are not the only ones, who fell for the free credit report/score. Casta Mesa California Author: Clanton, Alabama Consumer Services: Experian Casta Mesa, California

Oct 28 2015
Psychic Christopher Golden Scammed me out of $1,075.00 Internet You are twisting my words to what you want people to see Author: Spruce Pine, North Carolina Astrologers & Psychics: Psychic Christopher Golden Internet

Oct 26 2015
Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC Representing,HSBC Card Services, Merchant:Ameritech This company continues to harass me with collection letters for an un-collectable debt, over ten years old and filed in my bankrupt claim as well. They even say ,in small print, that, because of the age of this debt, they will not sue me, nor will they report it to any credit reporting agency, yet it does come up on my credit report and stopping me from getting a good score in order to get a house. Norfolk Viginia If in bankruptcy, try this... Author: Hastings, Minnesota Collection Agencies: Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC Nationwide

Oct 24 2015
TransUnion Transunion Monitoring Membership scam Internet $1 Credit Report is a Rip-off! Author: Georgia Credit Reporting Agencies: TransUnion Internet

Oct 21 2015
Pinkdot maria no sense of customer service west hollywood Internet Author: Santa Barbara, California Food Vendors: Pinkdot Internet

Oct 14 2015
Vet Playas Vet Playas's Yelp Score is a Lie San Diego Author: California Unusual Rip-Off: Vet Playas Playas de Tijuana,

Oct 14 2015
My Score GLDSCORE SCAMMERS, LIARS AND RIP-OFFS Internet Author: Calhoun, Georgia Credit Services: My Score Internet

Oct 11 2015
Factory Expo down payment(NOT depsit) credit score of 750 surely would get financed-can back out at ANY time Plant City Florida Down payment on Home Author: Dover, Florida Manufactured Home Dealers: Factory Expo Plant City, Florida

Oct 10 2015
Jason Hitchcock Credit Guard Las Vegas Nevada Very unprofessional and rude. Called of of the telivison advertisment in August and never recieved any servise after paying him 400.00 las vegas Nevada Credit Guard Removed My Bankruptcy And Now My Score Is 735!!! Author: Crane, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Credit Guard las vegas, NV

Oct 09 2015
TIME PAYMENT CORP EBA FINANCIALLEASE PAYMENT EBA FINANCIAL TOLD ME THAT STUDENT CREDIT SCORE IS NOT NEEDED BUT AFTER I SIGNED THE CONTRACT THAT WAS NOT THE CASE ALL MY STUDENTS APPLICATION WERE DENIED CODE 2 AND WHEN I CALLED BACK I WAS TOLD THE STUDENTS DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH CREDIT ON FILE Burington Massachusetts Author: union, New Jersey Private Schools: TIME PAYMENT CORP Burington, Massachusetts

Oct 06 2015
Psychic Christopher Golden FRAUD, SCAM ARTIST, ROBBED MANY PEOPLE OF THOUSANDS!!! Beverley Hills California Everything he told me came true Author: Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Christopher Golden Beverley Hills, California

Oct 05 2015
CDL TEST TRUCK CDL TEST TRUCK aka CDL Services, Inc aka Billy Bedford, Edwin William Bedford, Edwin Bedford This company uses Classic Bait and Switch techniques to defraud you of your hard earned dollars. ALLEN, Texas
Not a hoax or scam Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Trucking Companies: CDL TEST TRUCK ALLEN, Texas

Oct 05 2015
GLD my score 855-331-9531 TN they took my money twicw and i want it back Internet TN Did u try 855-421-9615 Author: Wichita, Kansas Credit & Debt Services: GLD my score 8553319531 TN Internet

Oct 03 2015
Score Sense deceitful, scammers that lead you to believe it's only a dollar, then takes money I need to survive. Internet Author: syracuse, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Score Sense Internet

Sep 25 2015
scoresense So, My Grandmother wanted me to check her credit score. I saw scoresense.com and I figured I would give it a try. I paid the $1 and got her score.... As soon as I received the score, I put in for the cancellation so I wouldn't forget... Whelp, 7 days goes by and I forgot all about doing that, until I went to check my account and saw that the $39.95 was deducted.... Dallas TX ScoreSense Author: Baltimore, Maryland Credit Services: scoresense Internet

Sep 25 2015
Go-Optic Prepare to be RIPPED OFF!! Wilmington, DE Internet common sense Author: Grangeville, Idaho Eye Care: Go-Optic Internet