Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: score sense
There may be more reports for "score sense"
For more results perform a general search for "score sense"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Dec 31 2016
Hobbies Discount/ Score Discount Fishing Supplies Charged card, no product, no response! Internet Author: Houston, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Hobbies Discount Internet

Dec 29 2016
Hobbies Discount Score Discount Score Discount Fishing Supplies Do not order/fraud! Internet Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Toy Stores: Hobbies Discount Internet

28, Report #1342028

Dec 28 2016
Synchrony Bank/JC Penny Synchrony Bank/JC Penny issued me a card with a $500.00 credit line. Then lowered my score in November 2016 Orlando Florida Credit Author: Franklin Park, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: Synchrony Bank/JC Penny Nationwide

Dec 23 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Dec 21 2016
score discount com purchased shark air swimmer on 11-25-16 and flashlite 11-25-16 its been six weeks and nothing , i see im not the only one screwed by these scumbags im out 80.00 dollars people suck get a real job and stop stealing bought on face book page Internet Author: Berlin, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Electronics: score discount com Internet

Dec 19 2016
Papa johns My paycheck was $791 gross I ended up getting $421 tips for taking out $121 I did not receive mileage of my pay stub but I'm sure it'll make more sense but something is very wrong here I'm a delivery driver I get paid $8.50 an hour plus tips plus $8 20 per mile after working 2 weeks my paycheck was $791 gross and I ended up getting and taking home $420 my mileage was not there and they took out $121 in tips LAS VEGAS Nevada Sounds about right Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Banks: Papa johns LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Dec 15 2016
Svcgs I was scammed bt the company over the internet. They said free 7 dail trial to check my credit score then after the trial 9.95 i wan chraged dec 15 2016 for 39.90 Online at svcgs.com Internet Call 855-421-9615 for refund Author: Rochester , New Hampshire Adult Web Sites: Svcgs Internet

Dec 14 2016
My score/scrvt False fix your credit score company Charge 29.90 every other day to my credit card Online Internet you should not give them your money, call 855-421-9615 Author: Medford, Massachusetts Cross-Border Scams: My score/scrvt Internet

Dec 14 2016
Hobbies Discount and Score Discount Do Not Purchase From These Merchants Internet Author: Los Gatos, California Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Dec 08 2016
Bill Streeter Hydraulic Pictures Screwed me made a deal and watched me work 6 months then said the agreement wasn't real Saint Louis Missouri
Hours Logged Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Producers: Bill Streeter Saint Louis, Missouri

36, Report #1341985

Dec 07 2016
Loan Depot James Toth / Jerry Oneill Misleading about how great your credit score and report.is to get the $400 to proceed. Foothill Ranch, California  Internet Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Financial Services: Loan Depot Internet

Dec 03 2016
Helping Hands. Ministry. I tried to stop a payment to a company that has been deceiving me, and I have waited for sense 10/8/16 to get the money back, and I get a letter stating that they refuse to reimburse me the 289.00 dollars that I'm out. Who do they work for me or the Company that has been deceiving me? San Antonio Texas Not You..... Author: Cooper, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Helping Hands Ministry

Nov 26 2016
SVCRT. Com I was on a site that required your credit score and I came across free scores.com and it was supposed to be free. But when I filled the information out it required a $1 so I paid it through my debit card and I had 7 Days but I called before the 7 days was up and the operator said I had until the 14th of November and I had paid$1on the 7th Of November. So I noticed my account was in overdraft on November 15th and it shouldn't have because I called to cancel the transaction from free score's.com but they still charged my card for $39.90 on November 15th without my authorization or approval. Internet Not Free! Call and get a refund Author: Bastrop, Louisiana Advertising / Deceptive: SVCRT. Com Internet

Nov 21 2016
NEAUTOGRAPH They sold me a Trump autographed book. It never arrived, and they sold it online under the name of Score Memorabilia internet Internet Author: Plattsburgh, New York Bait-and-Switch: NEAUTOGRAPGH Internet

Nov 19 2016
harris county toll road authority hctra hctra violations - no common sense houston Texas Author: humble, Texas Toll Booth Cashiers: harris county toll road authority houston, Texas

Nov 14 2016
Afni, inc Creditor AT&T Mobility Ruined my credit score AT&T lied about me owing money. Bloomington, Illinois Author: Rego Park, New York Telephone Companies: Afni, inc Bloomington,, Illinois

Nov 12 2016
Svcgs This online company took 40$ from my account without my consent. I was told free then charged 1$ to check my credit score. Internet Call and Get your money back!! Author: Steen, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Svcgs Internet

Nov 06 2016
LINYC FOOTBALL LEAGUE Scammed youth football organizations Long Island New York Internet Liars! Author: Other Sports Teams & Clubs: LINYC FOOTBALL LEAGUE Internet

Nov 04 2016
Free credit score Told me i could check my credit for free.......then charge my credit card. $39.99 Unknown Internet Author: Austin, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Free credit score Internet

Oct 21 2016
I just don't understand why me and my mother are so hated they are willing to go all the way I have never bothered anyone why do they want to ruin me so bad Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 14 2016
First Choice Bank Primor credit card This is a pre paid credit card service that I submitted money to to build my credit score prior to purchasing a home.    Unreal!  Nationwide Author: Smyrna , Georgia Banks: First Choice Bank

Oct 05 2016
Credit Karma Credit cards, credit score, credit, declined, lies, inflated score, Internet Additional info for you Author: Austin, Texas Financial Education: Credit Karma Internet

Oct 03 2016
Trinity Credit Angela Reston This company promised to restore my credit to a good score before the end of September. I need to refinance my home and as told they would get me what I needed, if I paid them $1,000.00. My $$$$ is gone and my score is still the same. McKinney Texas Author: GARLAND, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Trinity Credit McKinney, Texas

Sep 27 2016
DPR Realty Jamie D. Smith Matt Deuitch Illegal and Unethical Business Practices to Make a Commission Peoria Arizona DPR Realty Maintains Skewed Sense of Reality Author: Peoria, Arizona Realtors: DPR Realty Peoria, Arizona

Sep 26 2016
Jefferson Capital JEFFCAPSYS, Jefferson Capital, LLC Continues to update my credit report every 3 months as thought I just opened account to compound damage score. Saint Cloud Minnesota Author: Detroit, Michigan Credit Services: Jefferson Capital Saint Cloud, Minnesota