Your Search | score sense

Nov 06 2016
LINYC FOOTBALL LEAGUE Scammed youth football organizations Long Island New York Internet Liars! Author: Other Sports Teams & Clubs: LINYC FOOTBALL LEAGUE Internet

Nov 04 2016
Free credit score Told me i could check my credit for free.......then charge my credit card. $39.99 Unknown Internet Author: Austin, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Free credit score Internet

Oct 21 2016
Ashley hawthorne thinks she is going to move her criminal family in the neighborhood to harass us this is our home we earned it and these evil bimbo witches are not stealing my home from me Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 14 2016
First Choice Bank Primor credit card This is a pre paid credit card service that I submitted money to to build my credit score prior to purchasing a home.    Unreal!  Nationwide Author: Smyrna , Georgia Banks: First Choice Bank

Oct 05 2016
Credit Karma Credit cards, credit score, credit, declined, lies, inflated score, Internet Additional info for you Author: Austin, Texas Financial Education: Credit Karma Internet

Oct 03 2016
Trinity Credit Angela Reston This company promised to restore my credit to a good score before the end of September. I need to refinance my home and as told they would get me what I needed, if I paid them $1,000.00. My $$$$ is gone and my score is still the same. McKinney Texas Author: GARLAND, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Trinity Credit McKinney, Texas

Sep 27 2016
DPR Realty Jamie D. Smith Matt Deuitch Illegal and Unethical Business Practices to Make a Commission Peoria Arizona DPR Realty Maintains Skewed Sense of Reality Author: Peoria, Arizona Realtors: DPR Realty Peoria, Arizona

Sep 26 2016
Jefferson Capital JEFFCAPSYS, Jefferson Capital, LLC Continues to update my credit report every 3 months as thought I just opened account to compound damage score. Saint Cloud Minnesota Author: Detroit, Michigan Credit Services: Jefferson Capital Saint Cloud, Minnesota

Sep 11 2016
greatbuyautographs dcautographs, alwaysauthentic_13, memorabilia*hws*, autographslm, coopertown2016, cmgraphs, allthosegraphs ebay seller using multiple accounts to sell forged autographs to unsuspected buyer. BUYER BEWARE Covina California Just doing the right thing. Author: Chicago, Illinois Sports Cards & Memorabilia: greatbuyautographs Internet

Sep 08 2016
Fuccillo Kia of Wesley Chapel they mislead me along with lieing to me Wesley Chapel Nationwide whatever Author: Leesburg , Florida Auto Dealers: Fuccillo Kia of Wesley Chapel Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Quicken Loans Beginning May 17th, 2016 till Aug 22, it's taken quicken this long to tell us we can't close on a house. This AFTER they damaged my husbands credit by pulling hard copies of his credit score Do NOT deal with them! RUN! Detroit Michigan Author: Winter Haven, Florida Mortgage Brokers: Quicken Loans Detroit, Michigan

Aug 21 2016
247lendinggroup.com Loans for people with bad credit score Raleigh North Carolina We do help all credit types. Author: Mount Pleasant , Michigan Liars: 247lendinggroup.com Raleigh, North Carolina

Aug 19 2016
CIT/Lease Finance Group Credit Card MAchine Fraud Ripoff Woodland Hills California Attorney General of Illinois Author: Tucson, Arizona Attorneys General: CIT/Lease Finance Group Woodland Hills, California

Aug 14 2016
7th Sense Psychics Scam charged my bank account after I told them to take my card off their records and they said they did Internet Author: Tualatin, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: 7th Sense Psychics Internet

Aug 08 2016
my score.com we steal and lie my score Internet Call their real number 855-421-9615 Author: Sacramento, California Credit Services: my score.com Internet

41, Report #1320822

Aug 05 2016
Co-worxs Staffing Bethlehem Pennsylvania synchronos technologies spillman drive bethlehem pennsylvania Worked there but they refuse to pay me! Multiple phone calls to there on site Ghetto HR oFfice. Very unprofessional. Lack of common sense! bethlehem Pennsylvania Author: allentown, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Co-worxs Staffing Bethlehem Pa bethlehem , Pennsylvania

42, Report #1320312

Aug 02 2016
Linkedin Genius Lab Matt BarcusKent Lilttlejohn I purchased a web based training for Linkedin and in the sales pitch it says you can get your money back. Well, first there is nothing proprietary that they are teaching, it's all common sense. Since I thought there product was a bunch of garbage, I asked for a refund which I never received. They sent me a refund request, but never got back to me on the refund. The product is garbage and they are crooks! Internet There was a miscommunication and the refund issue has been resolved Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Seminar Programs: Linkedin Genius Lab Internet

43, Report #1319819

Jul 30 2016
American showroom trucks They stole our eighteen wheeler wrecked it then abandon it Westport Mississippi
Absolutely NO Business Sense! Author: Abbeville, Louisiana Auto & Truck Rental: American showroom trucks Westport , Mississippi

Jul 30 2016
Lgi homes My mom is going through LGI now for hone's and she has to put almost 8,000 down because her credit score is not good. Plus they keep telling her that she needs more documents and resendso the same stuff over and over again. She was supposed to be in end of may then end of June then end of July and it's been a nightmare ever since Atlanta Georgia Author: Sugar Hill, Georgia Mortgage Brokers: Lgi homes Atlanta, Georgia

45, Report #1319534

Jul 29 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM CREDIT SCORE CHARGED ME A DOLLAR TO GET SCORE, AND THEN CHARGED MY BANK CARD 29.95 WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. i RECEIVED CREDIT BACK, BUT THEY DID IT AGAIN THE FOLLOWING MONTH CITY NAME DOESNT APPEAR TENNESSEE good that 855-421-9615 got you a refund, but... Author: Maple Heights, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: GLD*SVCGS.COM Internet

46, Report #1319129

Jul 27 2016
Kohls department store corporate refund center Kohls.com Kohls corporate greed! $750 promise love forever ring taken back and no refund in sight! Mesa AZ Nationwide
Doesn't make sense Author: Mesa, Arizona $$ REWARDS Offered: Kohls department store corporate refund center Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
GE bank loans Zion Jarvis told me I would get a 4000$ loan regardless of my credit score and all I had to do was open a bank account with mobile banking  Internet Author: Mannford , Oklahoma Accounting: GE bank loans Internet

Jul 22 2016
state farm STATE FARM INCREASE RATE FACTORS Kilgore,tx Nationwide Insurance score Author: kilgore, Texas Insurance Companies: state farm Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
7th Sense Psychics 7th Sense Psychics Is a Rip Off Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Psychic: 7th Sense Psychics Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Rene's Security, LLC, Serge Rene Disrespectful and rude, Threatening demeanor, No sense of humor, Non-professional, No customer service skills, No people skills, Bad temper, Extremely defensive, No professional ethics, Incompetent, Very insecure when challenged, Pessimist, Offensive verbal expression, Unreliable, Impractical Orlando Florida Author: Clermont, Florida Private Schools: Rene's Security, LLC Orlando, Florida