Your Search | score sense

Mar 23 2016
Stuart lippman Made my credit score go down for no reason Tucson Arizona Author: Kennewick, Washington Car Financing: Stuart lippman Tucson, Arizona

Mar 12 2016
McKenzie Scott Way overpriced career advice Greenwood Village Colorado I stand by my opinion Author: New York, NY Employment Services: McKenzie-Scott Greenwood Village, Colorado

Mar 11 2016
Overland Bond Charged high interest rates for car purchase based on individual low credit score. chicago Illinois Returning the vehicle does not extinguish the loan Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Dealers: Overland Bond chicago, Illinois

Mar 04 2016
legends kennel Legends Marcy kennelLegends Kennel Giant Alaskan Malamutes Total rip off scamer. Sick dogs and Marcy has one hell of a nasty attitude. Tried to sell us a puppy with just one ear! Constantia New York
Legal Documentation Failed to post in my response Author: Copiague, New York Pet Shops & Supplies: legends kennel Constantia, New York

Feb 26 2016
scott and son auto sales Con men decieved single working out of her money in exchange for a money pit vehicle houston Texas You failed to exercise common sense Author: houston, Texas Auto Dealers: scott and son auto sales houston , Texas

Feb 22 2016
Macy's Fraud Alert takes 150 days Macy's allowed my American Express Macy's card to be comprised and never sent me a statement. They claimed it was e-mailed but it wasn't. I could have caught the fraud, but because I didn't they have me 30 days late. My 780 score just went down 86 points. They transferred me to 4 different departments. Credit Bureau, collections, fraud and customer service (not). Now I have to wait until they send by mail a fraud report wait 90-120 days which means I have to pay or it will go to 60 days late. I cancelled the card and urge everyone to cancel your Macy's card immediately! Nationwide Additional incompetence info on Macy's Author: Decatur, Georgia Clothing Stores: Macy's Nationwide

Feb 21 2016
© 2015 Party Pass Associates, Inc. In affiliation with great score now. Com Carrollton Texas Author: Texas Bars Lounges & Clubs: © 2015 Party Pass Associates, Inc. Carrollton, Texas

Feb 15 2016
newage marketing group llc I was solicited for Ad Space, Sept 15th 2015, for programs printed on golf score cards at high end clubs in the Scottsdale AZ area. I paid $750 for 2 full page ads on score cards at 2 couses. After several calls and messages left in Dec and Jan I finally was called back and I was promised copies of the final product which would be distributed to the courses beginning of FEB. Here it is 2/15 and still no score card. Also, cannot get returned call. Total Ripoff. delray beach Florida Author: cave creek, Arizona Advertising Agencies: newage marketing group llc delray beach , Florida

Feb 13 2016
score sense They are a Scam. They fradulently charged my account 6 times and when I disputed they credited 3 charges and not all charges Internet Author: newington, Georgia Computer Marketing Companies: score sense Internet

Feb 13 2016
First Premier Bank First Premier Bank Platinum Credit Card The worst credit card I've ever had South Dakota Your reasoning does not make sense Author: Oakland, California Banks: First Premier Bank South Dakota

Feb 10 2016
LVNV Funding LLC/First Premier Bank/First Premier This was a rip-off in the attempt to offer me credit to raise my credit score yet I was charged $151.94 with two payments of in extortion and threat to my credit report/score by these rip-off artists. Sparks Nevada Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: LVNV Funding LLC Sparks,, Nevada

Feb 05 2016
American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Cardcreates false sense of security, collects person info for no reason Salt Lake City UT Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit & Debt Services: American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card Internet

Feb 03 2016
SCORE SENSE THEY ARE A IDENTITY ALERT PROTECTION. THEY HAVE BEEN CHARGING MY ACCOUNT FOR 10 MONTHS! I HAVE HAD AN EXTREME STOLEN IDENTITY FOR 5 MONTHS AND NEVER HEARD FROM THEM . THIS WAS AFTER THE DUDE ON THE PHONE WAS TELLING ME WHAT ALL THEY WERE DOING FOR ME . I YELLED AT HIM AND SAID SEIOUSLY IF YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE YOU COULD HAVE ALERTED ME AND I WOULD NOT BE IN THE MESS I AM IN NOW Internet ScoreSense Author: LAKE HAVASU CIT, Arizona Work at Home Business: SCORE SENSE Internet

Feb 02 2016
Time Warner Cable TWC TWC spoils my credit score by sending bills to collection agency for the amount which I dont owe to them San Antonio Texas Really?? Author: Lombard, Illinois Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Cable San Antonio, Texas

Jan 21 2016
Aspire/CB&T This company showed up on the recent credit report showing I owed $938 and I have no idea who these people are. I would definitely love to have this resolved it's not only puzzling but it's harming my credit score. Columbus,Ga Internet Author: Willis, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Aspire/CB&T Internet

Jan 15 2016
Simmons Visual Arts dba Simmons Twins Nick and Nate Simmons Scammers Houston Nationwide COMMON SENSE Author: Houston, Texas Producers: Simmons Visual Arts dba Simmons Twins Nationwide

Jan 14 2016
Christopher Wasicki nsaranger on ebay, usa, Sniper on ebay, only buyer, looking for FNG'S, if this guy catches you being new to ebay ,and you don't know how to set up your items, he will snatched them from you at the lowest price he can get them for BEWARE OF NSARANGER ON ebay usa, Itasca Illinois 1599 w.Irving park road 60143-1564 Internet ebay This Makes No Sense Author: Reseda, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Christopher Wasicki Internet

Jan 09 2016
John's Custom House Painting, John Boy Painting, John Wiggins Painter never started job Seneca SC, Metter GA, Statesboro GA, Toccoa GA South Carolina Respose Author: Toccoa, Georgia Paint & Wallpaper: John's Custom House Painting Seneca, South Carolina

Jan 08 2016
ONTRAC endangers disabled people Salt Lake City Nationwide I am the OP and am satisfied with solution Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Shipping Companies: ONTRAC Nationwide

Jan 07 2016
Chris Berube Owner of 'The Tre Stage' and 'The next stage' theater Being completely shady and not paying an actor for their work in his theaters play. Hollywood California
skyurylenko Author: Los Angeles , California Theaters: Chris Berube los angeles, California

Jan 04 2016
Matthew B. Herdzik, Jr. Esq. Ripped off a client maliciously, with total damages of almost $100,000 West Seneca New York
Attorney grievance committee's letter against attorney Matthew B Herdzik Author: Brooklyn, New York Lawyers: Matthew B. Herdzik, Jr. Esq. West Seneca, New York

Dec 26 2015
sweepstakes audit bureau rich brady Their Back To Scam You Use Your Common Sense People ! dallas Texas Author: Harbor city, California Liars: sweepstakes audit bureau dallas, Texas

Dec 24 2015
Gary W. Shaver Lord Sin, Gothic ManBeast Extremely Vain, Sycophantic, Insecure, Abusive, Self-centered, Controlling, Always Right, Sense of Entitlement, Conceited, Roanoke Virginia
Rebuttal: Exercising My 1st Amendment Right To Free Speech Author: Virginia Ex-Husbands: Gary W. Shaver Roanoke, Virginia

Dec 24 2015
Target Fraudulent transactions Minneapolis Minnesota This was my credit card and I have every right to find out how this happened. Of course my credit card company is investigating, but that should not in any way rationalize Target's reaction to this Author: Ontario Credit & Debt Services: Target Minneapolis, Minnesota

Dec 16 2015
Cash Advance Inc They kekpt saying I owe money, first it's one amount then another. Now threatening me with arrest warrant to be released Monday 2015 at 1pm but said I had to contact them within 4 hours. makes no sense. international Internet
Ignore it. Author: Aurora, Indiana Legal Process Servers: Cash Advance Inc Internet