SCORE SENSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: score sense
There may be more specific results for "score sense"
For more specific results for "score sense"
Showing 26-50 of 2,554 Found Reports For more specific results for "score sense"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Feb 13 2017
Jackson Hewitt J.H. Lack of common sense employees Rochester Minnesota Author: Rochester, Minnesota Consumer Services: Jackson Hewitt Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
Score Discount Hobby Discount I ordered two of the remote control fish for Christmas in November. My VISA was charged $79.90 on November 12,2016 and I have never received the items. Internet Author: Chula Vista, California Marine Accessories: Score Discount Internet

Feb 07 2017
Fabian Cole I received a threatening email from Fabian Cole. The email detailed three violations and what will happen to me if I do not pay 933.78. He used my social security number but not my legal name. He addressed me with a nickname. He stated he is representing CashNet. He threatened my credit score, sueing my social security number. Internet Author: Statesboro, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Fabian Cole Internet

Feb 02 2017
Premium Merchant Funding Premium Merchant CapitalPMF Capital Sold my credit info with my approval-damaged my credit score New York New York Author: Epsom, New Hampshire Loans: Premium Merchant Funding New York, New York

Feb 01 2017
Score Sense Spoke with a Juan in September amd spike with wanda today I was notified by my bank in September 2016 that my account was negative and Scoresense was taking $39.95 for the last 3 months. I contacted them immediately and was told they would cancel account but no refund because i could not give them a Username & Password because i did not create account. I have a great bank and usually know my score, I did not open this account. Today I get a call from bank that my account and all my childrens accounts have been frozen. Scoresense has charged my account 6 or more times at $39.95. I have been unemployed for months and they have robbed me and hurt my credit. Dallas Texas Author: Clinton, Iowa Legal Process Servers: Score Sense Dallas, Texas

Jan 30 2017
First electronic bank I never heard about this bank , but one day i got one bill from them which says i have to pay there 1600 $ . I call them to let them know that was not me who open this account but they keep effecting my credit score . I read lot of same complaints about this bank many people face same problem i think this just a one fraud bank which is making many with fraud all innocent people Salt lake Salt lake Sounds like ID theft Author: Pinole , California Banks: First electronic bank

Jan 27 2017
Change My Credit Score Brian Lee, Evon Moore SCAMMERS AND SCAMS West Palm Beach Florida Author: Marietta, Georgia Credit Reporting Agencies: Change My Credit Score West Palm Beach, Florida

Jan 26 2017
Sagestream, LLC I was applying for finance at different car places in Venice Florid and they all came back with this company giving me a 360 score. My score is not good already with the other three companies but I was denied because of this company alone. I would have be Giving finance companies a very low credit score so the banks can charge more interest. San Diego California Author: Venice, Florida Credit Services: Sagestream, LLC Nationwide

34, Report #1352086

Jan 26 2017
Hobbies Discount and Score Discount On 12/6/2016 I ordered a night vision binocular. As of 1/24/2017 I had not received the item. I e-mailed them numerous times with no responce. Finally I received an e-mail from Chris Oliver saying it would be another 30 days. Well 2 days later the binoculars arrived. They were not the night binoculars I ordered for $49.99 but a regular cheap binocular mailed from China. This company is a big ripoff and should be shuttered. Internet Author: Poughkeepsie, New York Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount and Score Discount Internet

Jan 24 2017
Comenity Bank Fraud steal credit fraudulent ruining credit Columbus Ohio
Common Sense... Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Credit Reporting Agencies: Comenity Bank Oklahoma city, Oklahoma

Jan 23 2017
Web bank- pearl card Galaxy asset purchasing , I recived a letter in the mail from convergent outsourcing telling me that I owe 1,128.42 to creditor galaxy assets purchasing,LLC the original creditor was web bank- pearlcard which i never opened a account with that credit card company. And have no idea what it is for. But is showing up on my credit score and hurting my score and bringing it down Renton, Washington Author: boise, Idaho Collection Agency's: Web bank- pearl card Internet

Jan 23 2017
Youthful Sense Young IndeedLuminescence Not just a free trial unauthorized charges on account Internet Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Internet: Youthful Sense Internet

Jan 20 2017
TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING I was told the shirts would ship in 2-3 weeks which made sense as that was when school started, in September I was told 90-180 days. To date I have not seen any shirts. I emailed them and they informed me they would be delivered in 90-180 days, even referencing the email I received in September telling me they had people back out so they were not able to print the shirts. I have also called numerous times and have not received any help.This is Fraud The school never got anything Austin Texas Author: Katy, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING Austin, Texas

Jan 18 2017
score sense fraud Nationwide Author: Woodland Hills, California Financial Services: scre sense Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Yuguang_Lui RIPOFF, i ORDERED pANDORA CHARMS AND A BRACLETT, i RECEIVED 4 CHARMS AND A SPACER, ALL ARE NOT WHAT i ORDERED, COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, AND THEY ARE NOT PANDORA, i WANT A FULL REFUND, SHANGAI CHINA
I do have common sense Author: Sydney ns, Alabama Jewelry Stores: Yuguang_Lui Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
Hobbies Discount Score Discount; Hobbies Unleashed; Steal your money and don't deliver products Portland Oregon Internet Author: Denham Spring, Louisiana Questionable Activities: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 11 2017
AHIS P.O. box 260098 Miami FL 33126-9807 American Heritage Insurance Services Deceptive Business Practice. My pimary Insurance carrier Covered my legitmate totl loss not at fualt auto claim. Gap stalled each stepm of the procees for 120 Day destorying my credit score. and not paying mre for the residual refund for my Extended auto warranty of which 41 months werenot used. Miami Florida Author: Mckeesport, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: AHIS Miami , Florida

Jan 07 2017
Mike Jones Told me if I gave him 1,800.00 my credit score will be in the 700's in order to purchase a new car. Stated he knew dealers in Charlotte that could get me a BMW X5 brand new off the lot. Charlotte Internet Author: Irmo, South Carolina Accounting: Mike Jones Internet

Jan 06 2017
Score discount.com Ripped me off for 59.90 for a pair of height googles Vancouver BC SUPPOSEDLY Internet Author: Westport , Oregon Boat Brokers: Score discount.com Internet

Jan 04 2017
Hobbies Discount Score discount Order not received company won't reply Internet Author: Pittsfield , Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 03 2017
OTL*SCORESENSE.COM Not that FREE credit score service and report. Texas? Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Credit Services: OTL*SCORESENSE.COM Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
MILESTONE CREDIT CARD CREDIT CARDS FOR LOW FICO SCORE PEOPLE Nationwide Author: NW, Iowa Sales People: MILESTONE CREDIT CARD Nationwide

Jan 01 2017
Score Sense Credit reports Internet Author: kingston, Georgia Internet Fraud: Score Sense Internet

Dec 31 2016
Hobbies Discount/ Score Discount Fishing Supplies Charged card, no product, no response! Internet Author: Houston, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Hobbies Discount Internet

Dec 29 2016
Hobbies Discount Score Discount Score Discount Fishing Supplies Do not order/fraud! Internet Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Toy Stores: Hobbies Discount Internet