Your Search | scoresense
Approximately 375 Reports Found

Oct 21 2014
Scoresense OTL Scoresense Credit Report Monitoring Dallas Internet Author: Fremont, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Internet

Oct 12 2014
Scoresense RIPOFF TAKING MONEY WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION FROM CREDIT CARD I cancelled a service I did not want. They let it go for one month and then started again! Dallas Texas Author: Harrisonburg, Virginia Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Internet

Sep 19 2014
ScoreSense Ripped off like all the others. Dallas Nationwide Author: Eagleville, Tennessee Credit Services: ScoreSense Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Scoresense Scoresense.com refuses to refund me for unauthorized charges Dallas Texas Author: Boca Raton, Florida Credit Services: Scoresense Dallas, Texas

Sep 12 2014
Scoresense and affilated sites Took $30 from account unauthorized Dallas Texas Author: Minnesota Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Dallas, Texas

Sep 04 2014
Scoresense Fraudently deducted funds from my bank account, without my permission 8144 Walnut Hill Ln, Ste Nationwide Author: Chagrin Falls, Ohio Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Nationwide

Sep 03 2014
olt scoresense the charges i have received i never asked for Internet Author: Glen Rock, Pennsylvania Credit Reporting Agencies: olt scoresense Internet

Aug 30 2014
ScoreSense, One Technologies LP 4447 refused to refund my money, lied to, said I had access for trial membership 7 days, charged after only 6 days Dallas Texas Author: Forest Hill, Maryland Credit Services: ScoreSense Dallas , Texas

Aug 26 2014
Scoresense Will not refund my money Internet Author: Hampton, Virginia Credit Services: Scoresense Internet

Aug 23 2014
Scoresense We stopped the service several times, but they continue to pull funds. In addition, they mysteriously lost records of us calling even though we call several times. Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Internet

Aug 20 2014
ScoreSense Freecredit report 360 Fraudulent Company and sub-Companies-BEWARE Dallas Texas Author: fort lauderale, Florida Credit & Debt Services: ScoreSense Internet

Aug 18 2014
OTL Scoresense Scoresense Scoresense is a total scam. I was told that I would only be charged and refunded a $1.00 for a free credit report. I was charged a month later a fee of $30.95 and was not notified of the charge to my credit card. Why is the government not regulating this kind of theft? -Teena Internet Author: Roselle, New Jersey Credit Reporting Agencies: OTL Scoresense Internet

Aug 13 2014
scoresense profesional thieves Dallas Texas Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Reporting Agencies: scoresense Texas

Aug 08 2014
Scoresense I went into my checking account today and discovered a charge to my debit card for $29.95 from otl*scoresense.com and spent 20 minutes trying to figure out what it was for. Upon further investigation I discovered that the $29.95 has been deducted once a month for 3 months. I have never received an email or credit report in that time frame and am embarassed to say I had not balanced my checkiing account during that time. Now I'm going to try to get at least some of my money back, but from reading other comments, the prospect is not a good one. Internet Author: Florissant, Colorado Credit Services: Scoresense Internet

Aug 07 2014
Scoresense Scoresense ignored my requests for a refund after taking money i did not approve out of my account Nationwide Author: newton, New Jersey Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Nationwide

Jul 22 2014
Scoresense unauthorized charges from my checking account for a monthly membership dallas Texas Author: Arizona, Arizona Credit Reporting Agencies: OIL Scoresense dallas, Texas

Jul 11 2014
Scoresense One Technologies LP Credit report scam (recurring charge despite multiple attempts to cancel) Dallas Texas Author: atlanta, Georgia Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Dallas, Texas

Jul 09 2014
ScoreSense Stealing Money!! Savannah Internet Author: Savannah , Georgia Credit Reporting Agencies: Guinn Friedman Internet

Jul 05 2014
ScoreSense Never use or you will never lose your membership!! Internet Author: Palm Coast, Florida Financial Services: ScoreSense Internet

Jun 24 2014
scoresence-----customer service I never signed on to become a member, at the time stated when I joined is impossible because I was in the hospital for 22 days and did not have access to the internet. The only one who could've done this is my brother as to acquire more information about myself. !5 years ago Robert H. Rede took out a loan for $10,000.00 in my name which I did not find out too late because PD informed me it was beyond the statue of limitations. So if scoresense provided information to my brother then they have a third part liability. Dallas Texas Author: Julesburg, Colorado ORGANIZED CRIME: scoresence Dallas, Texas

Jun 13 2014
Scoresense lost more than $500! Dallas, Texas Internet Author: California Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Internet

Jun 06 2014
OTL; SCORESENSE TOOK MONEY FROM MY CREDIT CARD TO SIGN UP ANOTHER PERSON WITHOUT MY PERMISSION DALLAS Texas Author: HOPEWELL, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: OTL; SCORESENSE Texas

Jun 05 2014
SCOREsense 100% scam. nationwide Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit Services: SCOREsense Internet

Jun 02 2014
One Technologies, L.P. ScoreSense Don't Give them your credit card number! Dallas Internet Author: Leesville, Louisiana Credit Services: One Technologies, L.P. Internet

May 28 2014
ScoreSense.com One Technologies LP ScoreSense uses Harp Program to decieve about free credit report then charges them membership fees Dallas Texas Author: tacoma, Washington Credit Reporting Agencies: ScoreSense.com Dallas, Texas