Your Search | scoresense
Approximately 514 Reports Found

Jul 20 2016
OTL Scoresense. Has taken $39.95 off my card. I was told it was going to be put back on there even though it was 1 day after the day. Which I didn't know they count weekend. Internet Author: Ft. Wayne, Indiana Credit Services: OTL Scoresense Internet

Jul 15 2016
OTL Scoresense They charged me 39.95 without my consent not one but 5 times Internet Author: Laplace, Louisiana Internet Services: OTL Scoresense Internet

Jul 05 2016
ScoreSense ripoff, scam, Dallas Texas Author: EUREKA, California Credit Reporting Agencies: ScoreSense Dallas, Texas

Jun 14 2016
scoresense How idenity theft is done through scoresence Internet Author: Apple Valley, California On-Line Business: scoresense Internet

May 29 2016
Scoresense For the past 5 yrs, scoresense has been charging $29.99 to my account monthly. I called and demanded a refund, two days later, I received an email saying that I was approved for a $1. I worked hard for my money and will do whatever it takes to get my money back. This company is a scam. I would like to participate in any class action law suit against them Nationwide Author: brooklyn, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Nationwide

Apr 06 2016
Scoresense Owned by One Technologies Charged my debit card 39.99 not once but for 4 months Dallas Texas Author: Malden, Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: Scoresense Internet

Mar 10 2016
Scoresense To many to lists, They are under all different names!!!! withdraw monies for three months, before I knew that I supposely sign up for this credit report in 12/1015 , scoresense.com Nationwide, Author: Omaha, Nebraska Credit Card Fraud: Scoresense Nationwide

Feb 21 2016
scoresense We honestly never think we signed up with these guys and already told then 3 months ago tp stop charging our account. I cant believe they and companies like this can do this, and hope they wont get away any longer and we can get our money back. Such a SCA We honestly dont think we ever signed up with them and they branched off another crediter scam we had signed up for and kept getting charged for. I have told now 3 differeent credit check companies to stop charging us and multiple charges have been on our account for like 2 years. Internet Author: FARGO, North Dakota Credit & Debt Services: scoresense Internet

Feb 03 2016
SCORE SENSE THEY ARE A IDENTITY ALERT PROTECTION. THEY HAVE BEEN CHARGING MY ACCOUNT FOR 10 MONTHS! I HAVE HAD AN EXTREME STOLEN IDENTITY FOR 5 MONTHS AND NEVER HEARD FROM THEM . THIS WAS AFTER THE DUDE ON THE PHONE WAS TELLING ME WHAT ALL THEY WERE DOING FOR ME . I YELLED AT HIM AND SAID SEIOUSLY IF YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE YOU COULD HAVE ALERTED ME AND I WOULD NOT BE IN THE MESS I AM IN NOW Internet ScoreSense Author: LAKE HAVASU CIT, Arizona Work at Home Business: SCORE SENSE Internet

Jan 28 2016
kreditkarma aka scoresense kreditkarma, scoresense charged my debit card a week after i cancelled trial membership Internet ScoreSense Author: crab orchard, Kentucky Credit Reporting Agencies: kreditkarma aka scoresense Internet

Dec 02 2015
Scoresense Unauthorized Membership Fraud Internet ScoreSense Author: danville, Pennsylvania Credit Services: Scoresense Internet

Nov 25 2015
score sense rip off Internet taken care of Author: berlin , New Jersey Credit Services: score sense Internet

Sep 25 2015
scoresense So, My Grandmother wanted me to check her credit score. I saw scoresense.com and I figured I would give it a try. I paid the $1 and got her score.... As soon as I received the score, I put in for the cancellation so I wouldn't forget... Whelp, 7 days goes by and I forgot all about doing that, until I went to check my account and saw that the $39.95 was deducted.... Dallas TX ScoreSense Author: Baltimore, Maryland Credit Services: scoresense Internet

Sep 13 2015
ScoreSense One Technologies LP promised free creduit monitoring then charged $29.95 a month Dallas Texas Author: Fairfax, California Internet Fraud: ScoreSense Internet

Aug 28 2015
OTL*SCORESENSE Credit rating Charged $1.00 8/01/15 Then on 8/8/15 charged &29.95.It was to be free credit check. Internet ScoreSense Author: Greenwood, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: OTL*SCORESENSE Internet

Aug 18 2015
Scoresense.com UNAUTHORIZED WITHDRAWL FROM DEBIT ACCOUNT Internet ScoreSense Author: Ft Worth, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense.com Internet

Aug 03 2015
Scoresense.com would not refund Internet ScoreSense Author: greenville, Rhode Island Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense.com Internet

Jul 25 2015
colt score sense my phone broke couldn't get into email to cancel ,called them after I saw 29.95 was taken out cancelled my subscription was told to call back after 2 days to see if I got refunded which I was denied and was told they put it through again did not get refund again but saw they charged my account 1.00 again Internet ScoreSense Author: Peach Bottom, Pennsylvania Internet: colt score sense Internet

Jul 04 2015
scoresense this company has charge my car three times I dont know who they are and I want my money that was 29.95 twice and 1.00 on a different day dallas Texas ScoreSense Author: LUMBERTON, North Carolina Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: scoresense dallas, Texas

May 29 2015
OTL*SCORESENSE.COM 855 259-1783 A FRAUDULENT BUNCO ORGANIZATION OF CRIMINALS USING , AT BEST, A BAIT AND SWITCH SCAM INTERNET ScoreSense Author: Austin Texas, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: OTL*SCORESENSE.COM 855 259-1783

May 11 2015
Score Sense Who the heck are you Internet ScoreSense Author: Alabama Credit Services: Score Sense Internet

May 05 2015
ScoreSense Catch 22. Dallas Texas ScoreSense Author: Bryan, Texas Credit Services: ScoreSense Dallas, Texas

Apr 14 2015
ScoreSense ScoreSense, a Product of One Technologies LP 4447 North Central Expressway Suite 110 PMB 406, Dallas, Texas 75205 Unauthorized credit charge of $29.95! Thieves! Dallas Internet ScoreSense Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Credit Services: ScoreSense Internet

Mar 26 2015
KreditKarma and ScoreSense I gave $1.00 to Scoresense on what I was led to believe was a free credit report from kreditkarma. It was really a slick sales from scoresense via kreditkarma. The $1.00 initial charge was almost free. I did not open other emails from scoresense because I thought they were a scam. Little did I know that I had already been scammed by ScoreSense and kreditkarma. Internet ScoreSense Author: Flowery Branch, Georgia Brokerage Companies On-line: KreditKarma and ScoreSense Internet

Mar 20 2015
scoresense this company told me that i was going to charged $1.00 for my credit score and that my card will not be charge so i checked my card and my card was charged $29.95.  texes Nationwide ScoreSense Author: Bessemer, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: scoresense Nationwide