Your Search | scott lowery collect america

May 28 2016
Scott Yancy I just left your seminar that was held at The Sheraton in Tampa ,Florida. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. Bilking money from people , whom are, in many cases, in dire straits financially( much like myself) , making promises that , through your seminars, you could help them achieve financial independence by the funding of Real Estate Deals, and without worry regarding the LLC because the partners would be there for those that signed up ( at a cost of between $250-$350. Then turn around and tell those same people that either they come up with $595 (only a small amount available) to purchase the LLC (at your representatives cost) or end up paying $5000 if you don't take the opportunity. I suffered a brain stroke April 25th.I NOW HAVE NO JOB INCOME> Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide Author: Avon Park, Florida Seminar Programs: Scott Yancy Nationwide

May 27 2016
Cash NET USA Ace cash, Speedy cash, cash, check city, check n go, Advance America, Lend up, wonga,speedy cadh, credit on demand, 100 day loans, Lend Up & go There stating: Your creditor will contact employer and state bureau, garnish pay check with interest, credit score will be lowered 185 points, drivers license will be blocked, have someone there to bail me out cause I will lose this case, pay now to settle $698.00, after I lose cast charges will be 9000.00 with cut fees Internet
Author: El paso, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cash NET USA Internet

May 27 2016
Scott Nielson Nielson Development LLCNielson Properties LLCDixie Springs Home LLCNielson constructionNielson RV sales and Service Total rip off. failure to pay subbs on time. takes money and failes to refund, over charges on contracts, modifies contracts without consent, theft of materials from work site to use on personal projects, charges interst over and above agreements. telll constant llies and delays build times blaming others but himself. Hurricane Utah Author: Southern Utah, Utah Building Services: Scott Nielson Hurricane, Utah

4, Report #1201512

May 27 2016
Seph Lawless Joe Melendez Cleveland Ohio Not what it seems Author: Ohio Book Publishers: Seph Lawless Cleveland, Ohio

May 26 2016
Wellness Plan Of America Exploiting people seeking health insurance Deerfield Beach Florida Author: clovis, California Health Insurance: Wellness Plan Of America Deerfield Beach, Florida

May 25 2016
America Vacation Manager Marsha Cruz, Debbie Bryer Nationwide Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Travel Agents: America Vacation Nationwide

May 25 2016
Sexton Landscape Tom's Landscape, Scott Sexton Used my services, Never Paid! Shady guy. Sterling Heights Michigan Author: Northville, Michigan Landscaping: Sexton Landscape Sterling Heights , Michigan

May 25 2016
Global Consulting Group Globex Consultgroup Job offer as Operations officer to collect funds on behalf of the company New Jersey Internet Author: Montreal, Quebec Internet Services: Global Consulting Group Internet

May 23 2016
Classic Parts of America They sent me the wrong part & expect me to pay shipping to me & from me ! Kansas City Missouri Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Parts: Classic Parts of America Kansas City, Missouri

May 21 2016
Mark O'Hazo Bank of America Mark O'Hazo Bank of America is a Racist Jerk Stamford Connecticut
Author: Darien, Connecticut Banks: Mark O'Hazo Bank of America Stamford, Connecticut

May 21 2016
NTS Direct LLC Mike Carlin (Accounts)Dan (technician dispatch tickets)Scott (Technician dispatch tickets)Rose (Accounts) This Company has not paid invoices (5) total for $1402.50 since July 2015,  Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Telephone Companies: NTS Direct LLC Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

May 21 2016
McKee Basements & Remodeling - Brian Scott Shook Has failed to pay a court mandated judgment for services provided Acworth GA Author: Cumming, Georgia Small Business Services: McKee Basements & Remodiling Internet

May 20 2016
North America Moving and Storage scam artists, tricked, bait and switched contracts and took advantage of high stress period San Jose California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: North America Moving and Storage Nationwide

May 20 2016
Optimal Bankcard TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Optimal Bankcard customers feel safe, secure, confident. Optimal Bankcard’s customers receive best rates, service available. Optimal Bankcard dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Optimal Bankcard recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bankcard TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Optimal Bankcard provides services tens of thousands of businesses across North America, represents over $2 billion of volume, & processes millions of transactions annually. Customers can feel 100% confident Optimal Bankcard will provide dependable, low cost, customized payment processing solution that will make managing business effortless. Nationwide

May 20 2016
national gun owners of america NGOA CLAIM 1 OUNCE OF PREMIUM WOLF OIL St Peters Missouri Author: GALT, California Guns & Ranges: national gun owners of america St Peters, Missouri

May 20 2016
North America Senior Benefits Mislead me into become an employee of a great company. NASB is a platform that helps you build your company/team as Life Insurance sales person Georgia Nationwide Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Home Based Business: North America Senior Benefits Nationwide

May 20 2016
Wade Wilson of Advance America Asked me to send foto of my id and a iTunes gift card and its receipts Miami, Florida Internet Author: Waipahu , Hawaii Commerical Lending Firm: Wade Wilson of Advence America Internet

May 20 2016
Cash advance America They are trying to say I owe 1287 and if I don't send payment they will take me to court and they will fax/ email my work to make the strict actions to take my wages. Darlene Meyer New Ulm Mn Internet Author: houston, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Cash advance America Internet

May 19 2016
scott bennett Ronald s bennett, scott s bennett drug dealing scumbag thieving contractor Ashburn Virginia Author: Sterling, Virginia Home Improvements: scott bennett Ashburn , Virginia

May 19 2016
America Vacations They told me that I have an awesome deal on a vacation to 6 or 7 destinations of my choice and that it is $149 for a 5 day/ 4 night vacation with all my expenses paid for plus 60% off a round trip flight. I gave them my debit card and they told me I was being recorded, but I wasn't recorded and now they took $550 out of my account. They said Orlando, FL, but I don't believe them. Fax Author: Morrisville, Vermont Travel Agents: America Vacations Internet

May 19 2016
Bennathon Law Group Jeff Scott Saying that there was a law suite against me that I would need to fill out a case a file to track my case im not casue this is fraud I dont even have any loans. New York New York Author: Glenn Heights, Texas Collection Agencies: Bennathon Law Group New York, New York

May 19 2016
Collect Pros LLC Tried to collect bogus charges for bogus skin care company Pacoima CA Author: Berkeley Lake, Georgia Collection Agencies: Collect Pros LLC Internet

May 19 2016
W. Allan Jones Check Into Cash  The Slimiest Cesspool of Corruption Ever Known Cleveland, Tennessee
White Fights: A Bigot Exposed Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Bigots: W. Allan Jones - Check Into Cash Cleveland, Tennessee

May 19 2016
Advance Cash Services ACS Attempted to collect on fictitious debt Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: Advance Cash Services

May 18 2016
Heartland America Impossible to cancel order; ripoff price; America Heartland was selling same item on eBay for 25% less Internet Author: Kentucky Department & Outlet Stores: Heartland America Internet