Your Search | scott lowery collect america

Feb 10 2016
TRANSARMOUR SOLUTION AGENCY DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO BANK OF AMERICA MERCHANT PROCESSING Nationwide Author: Lynnwood, Washington Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: TRANSARMOUR SOLUTION AGENCY Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Home Partners of America Hyperion Homes Fraudulent and Unethical Business Practices!! Chicago Illinois Author: Dallas, Texas Housing Rentals: Home Partners of America Chicago, Illinois

Feb 09 2016
MCM Target Acc Scammer credit collector.This i ssomeone trying to collect money under false pretenses. Nationwide Author: Gloucester, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: MCM Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
Advance Cash America / Keith Dsouza This case will be downloaded on February 19, 2016 unless you pay $ 1,86.85 Phone is New York Based Internet AKA Keith Dsouza Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Collection Agencies: Advance Cash America Internet

Feb 09 2016
Budget Suites of America We a week stay for our son. they had us give them a deposit. they told us that we would receive our deposit back. we called them and they said wait 2 weeks. nothing came they were very rude and passed the phone around. this was not funny. they lied and took our money and said there is nothing they can do. we will never stay there. there were roaches everywhere Phoenix Arizona  What?? Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Hotel: Budget Suites of America Phoenix Arizona , Arizona

Feb 09 2016
Heartland America Delineated Scam Methods Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Sales People: Heartland America Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
Cash Advance America Jack Morrison15@hotmail.com Sent a warrant for Arrest through email saying I owed 498.12 Internet Author: Holland, Michigan Loans: Cash Advance America Internet

Feb 08 2016
Bank of America Countrywide and MERS Scandal Complete Negligent Misrepresentation Still going on Montrose Colorado You are right about proper securitization and contingency fees! Author: Montrose, Colorado Banks: Bank of America Charlotte, North Carolina

Feb 08 2016
collect Pros tried to collect debt that is not owed. The debt is over 1 year old and was paid a year ago Woburn Massachusetts Author: El Dorado Hills, California Misc. Health Specialists: collect Pros Woburn, Massachusetts

Feb 08 2016
cash loans America /mark Jones Linda offered a loan with an initial fee of $200. which I paid.then was asked for an additional 300..00...which I explained that I did not have.i was told by supervisor mark Jones fee must be paid to receive funds. I said no,just send my initial fee of 200.00 to be returned which they refused to do. Van Nuys California Author: Lancaster, Ohio Attorneys General: cash loans America /mark Jones Van Nuys, California

Feb 08 2016
USHIP UNFAIR COMPANY FEE'S RIPOFF ALL MANUFACTURERS AND DISTRIBUTERS IN AMERICA AUSTIN Nationwide BEWARE!!!! Author: LA JOLLA , California Trucking Companies: USHIP Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
Gardenvesta, Scott boucher Stole $49.97 out of my bank account twice a month. With out authorization. Portland Oregon Author: Gore, Oklahoma Mortgage Companies: Gardenvesta Portland, Oregon

Feb 07 2016
patent trademark institute of america (PTI) pti steals single fathers chance of better life for his child & himself Nationwide Author: Fairbanks, Alaska Landlords: patent trademark institute of america (PTI) Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
North America Power Ripped off consumer South Jersey service area Internet Author: Mullica Hill, New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: North America Power Internet

Feb 06 2016
hwa illinois corp Home Warranty of America unknowingly billed for service, con artist, ripoff, unlawful charges, fraud, thief Buffalo Grove Illinois Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Home Warranty Companies: hwa illinois corp Buffalo Grove, Illinois

Feb 05 2016
Home Warranty of America they do not want to cover the problem that is covered under my warranty that i have paid for 8Y Nationwide Author: Houston , Texas Warranty Companies: Home Warranty of America Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Ritello Scott Ramos- Sales rep2701 Hickory Bend DrGarland, Texas 75044214-872-0441 Money not refunded after cancellation within time frame Lakeland Florida Author: Mesquite, Texas Appliances: Ritello Lakeland, Florida

Feb 04 2016
Appliances of America Company could not deliver order after 11 week wait Internet Author: Gainesville, Georgia Appliances: Appliances of America Internet

Feb 04 2016
Stratetig Publishing Group - CC Publishing aka and Elite Explosure Marketing all same group...look up the street address, Mike Miller and someone named Scott Miner deceptive advertising methods. I purchased an ad than called back to cancel whichI was told I could ddo within 3 days. The supposed Manager Mike Miller stated they don't do that but would be happy to give me a free ad , like why would I want a free ad I want my money back. free ad is for 2017 and how do I know I'll even get it. Don't work with these people they'll keep your money..just file a chargeback. only way to get your money back Boca RAton Florida Author: Manalapan, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Stratetig Publishing Group Boca RAton, Florida

Feb 03 2016
America Star Books Publish America Copyright Infringement Frederick Maryland Author: Yuba City, California Book Publishers: America Star Books Frederick, Maryland

Feb 02 2016
Stan Shank-Midwest America FCU Stan is a Jerk-derogatory remarks in VM and on phone when trying to make payments Fort Wayne Indiana What You're Saying Is... Author: Glasgow, Kentucky Loans: Stan Shank-Midwest America FCU Fort Wayne, Indiana

Feb 01 2016
home partners of america ***SCAMMED TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF ***TOXIC BLACK MOLD COVER UP**** Chicago Illinois
Author: rockwall, Texas Landlords: home partners of america Chicago , Illinois

Feb 01 2016
Max Williams debt relief grant Anna Scott who is the second call to make Max Williams called my sister and said she could get a $9,000 grant bit she had to call another number to get it after she gave a deposit of $230 so she called and I looked up the numbers and one said it was outside of Washington DC... NY and DC Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: Max Williams debt relief grant Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Javitech Block LLC Midland Funding NCC-2 corporation Sent me a letter of notice of court proceedings to collect debt in darke county municipal court ,to avoid this they want me to pay the debt in full or give them my employment wage information to garnish my wages and or my bank account Cleveland Ohio Author: Greenville, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: Javitech Block LLC Cleveland , Ohio

Jan 31 2016
Protect America Rip off due to 2 false alarms Austin Texas Author: Redondo Beach, California Security Services: Protect America Austin,