SCOTT SMITH TOWING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: scott smith towing
There may be more specific results for "scott smith towing"
For more specific results for "scott smith towing"
Showing 1-25 of 13,006 Found Reports For more specific results for "scott smith towing"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
Medical payment processors Dr. Nabb Harassing emails, threatening to turn over to collections when no order was made or product received. California Author: Fort smith, Arkansas Pharmacies: Medical payment processors Internet

Aug 16 2017
Shaun Smith Sent a threat to sue Internet Author: Pekin, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Shaun Smith Internet

Aug 16 2017
Marc D. Wasserman Tried to bill me for towing /storage of car I owned/sold 6 years ago that is owned by a salvage yard currently Anaheim California Author: Huntington Beach, California Auto Storage: Marc D. Wasserman California

Aug 15 2017
Vacation Properties by Owner Michael Scott and Sara Gravley Pretty much exact same as others who tried to do business with them. Same Mr. Hall and then new purchaser Franklin South Carolina Author: Rosebud, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Vacation Properties by Owner Franklin, South Carolina

Aug 15 2017
Scott Leonard @ Global Tank Construction We delivered an 83,000 lbs crane from LA to TX October 2016,with the understanding that the invoice would be paid via mailed check. Scott has ignored multiple phone calls, emails and texts for 10+ months and we are out $3300 that the driver is owed. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. They have answered and hung up the phone multiple times, and lied about payment status. pryor Oklahoma Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Trucking Companies: Scott Leonard @ Global Tank Construction pryor, Oklahoma

Aug 14 2017
Ricky's Towing Tow Driver attempted to drive me off road, and then later attempted to reverse into my car to hit me. Leominster Massachusetts Author: Westborough, Massachusetts Auto Towing: Ricky's Towing Leominster, Massachusetts

Aug 14 2017
ALFAINFOSYSTEM EVA THOMAS SAM SMITH - PC EXPERTS ROGER WILLIAMS 100% Money Back Guarantee - I was told to insist that they provide my customer id #. We fixed your computer, right DENVER, Colorado, WASHINGTON District of Columbia Author: Iliff, Colorado Computer Service & Repair: ALFAINFOSYSTEM DENVER, Colorado

Aug 14 2017
Vacation Properties By Owner- Michael Scott Sara Gravely Scam- Timeshare Resale Fraud Shrewsbury Internet Author: Miami, Florida Resorts: Vacation Properties By Owner- Michael Scott Internet

Aug 13 2017
Monge & Associates Scott Monge Brenda Johnson Stolen Cases, Deceptive practices Sandy Springs Georgia Author: Covington, Georgia Liars: Monge & Associates Georgia

Aug 13 2017
COREY P SMITH COREY P SMITH, HOW TO OUTSMART THE CREDIT BUREAUS, CONSPIRACY OF CREDIT CON ARTIST, PREYING ON THE POOR, HYPOCRITE, CRIMINAL MASTERMIND, ETC... MEMPHIS TENNESSEE TENNESSEE
Author: Alabama Credit Services: COREY P SMITH

Aug 12 2017
Scott and Sons Auto Sales Bob Scott is the owner of Scotts and Sons Kyle is his son the man that sold us the car the man that did our paperwork Kyle Von is the man that took my payments every month that I made payments Stole my money and my car Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Car Financing: Scott and Sons Auto Sales Houston, Texas

Aug 12 2017
Grease Monkey Auto owner Scott charge for service that was not performed Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Oxnard, California Mechanics: Grease Monkey Auto Virginia Beach, Virginia

Aug 12 2017
Garden Central Owner, Scott Pittman came to my home as a landscape architect and drew plans for a relatively simple garden space. Upon agreement, I signed a contract for what amounted to be $2,400.00 per his suggestion on what would thrive in a very sun-filled space. Included was the delivery of good dark soil, limelight hydrangeas, a couple of low growing evergreen bushes and flowering plants. When the job was completed, I realized that the goods and the time of installation should not have exceeded $800.00 and even that would have been a bit much! The total cost of the plants could not have amounted more than $400.00, but this guy is a total rip off for sure! Berkley Michigan Author: Royal Oak, Michigan Landscaping: Garden Central Berkley, Michigan

14, Report #1392006

Aug 11 2017
Jet Coin - Gladia coin - Brent Robinson, Scott Chandler They promise to double your Bitcoins within 60 days. They are no longer honoring their original contract with anyone. They have stolen 8 bitcoins from me. Internet Author: Shirley, New York Multi Level Marketing: Jet Coin Internet

15, Report #1391925

Aug 10 2017
Metro towing inc. Treat and intimidate by trying to scam me of my cash. Los angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto & Truck Rental: Metro towing California

Aug 10 2017
SCOTT AND ASSCOCIATES MICHAEL J. SCOTT P.C. JOLTA ACCOUNT, LVNV FUNDING LLC Scott & Associates P.C. put a lien on me for a credit card I never had. CARROLLTON TX Texas Author: spring, Texas Collection Agency's: SCOTT AND ASSCOCIATES CARROLLTON TX , Texas

Aug 09 2017
cannatelli buiulders inc edward cannatelli- jim smith - frank pesce installed a Backflow Preventer on a Salon build out connecting to landlords existing pipe. The pipe leak was fixed by the contractor cannatelli but left the Salon with a $1600.00 excessive water bill and refuses to pay for that bill caused by the leak. normal water bill is $55 to $80 . a detailed city computer report singling out the time of the leak and water usage justifing the $1600 and water leaked. pompano beach Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Maintenance Companies: cannatelli buiulders inc pompano beach , Florida

Aug 09 2017
Shaun Smith attorney Sr Investigation Officer Trying to collect money from me that I dont know. New York New York Author: Brunswick, Maine Credit Card Fraud: Shaun Smith attorney New York, New York

Aug 08 2017
Paul smith He said they have a warrant issued in my name if I don't give them $600, by end of business today. Alabama Internet Author: Gordo, Alabama Accounting: Paul smith Internet

Aug 08 2017
Shaun Smith Sent me an email that said if I didn't contact to pay a balance of $865.75 I would be taken to court and sued for the money and a 5200 approximately. They also threatened jail time.The charges are listed as 1983(c), 19(a), 21(us). Case file RR 187829 Internet Author: maysville, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Shaun Smith Internet

Aug 08 2017
VACATIONPROPERTIESBYOWNER.NET Michael Scott Timeshare resales scammers Media Pennsylvania Author: SCOTTSDALE, Arizona Realtors: VACATIONPROPERTIESBYOWNER.NET Internet

Aug 08 2017
Made by Guerilla Mike Smith madebyguerrilla.com I was contacted by Mike Smith (madebyguerrilla.com) in June of 2017 after I posted a job on WPHired.com to have a website built. Knoxville Internet Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Websites: Made by Guerilla Mike Smith Internet

Aug 08 2017
HiramStyle Inc. Hiram Smith Check and Credit Card Denied, Fled State and Refuses Calls St. Louis Nationwide
Author: St. louis, Missouri Wedding Services: HiramStyle Inc. Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
Discount Tire bellmead Texas Said would ck tire for free then took it off and said they cannot legally put it back on . Had to buy new tire for 114.00 Bellmead Texas
Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Auto Tire shops: Discount Tire bellmead Texas Bellmead , Texas

Aug 08 2017
Scott Credit Union Belleville,IL, Illinois 62220 SCU Branch in Waterloo, Il Let someone commiting fraud steal $2200. out of my Checking account Scott credit union willnot do anything to return my $2200. Belleville Illinois Author: Belleville, Illinois Financial Services: Scott Credit Union Belleville, Illinois