SCRAP IN A SNAP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: scrap in a snap
There may be more specific results for "scrap in a snap"
For more specific results for "scrap in a snap"
Showing 26-50 of 282,762 Found Reports For more specific results for "scrap in a snap"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)). San Juan Capistrano California response Author: Laguna Beach, California Non-Profit Charities: Stuart Millheiser San Juan Capistrano, California

May 23 2017
John Rico JMVRico John RicoWealthy AffiliateJohn Rico Internet MarketerJohn Rico Reviews John Rico Runs a False Review Site with Fake Reviews to Get Referral Commissions Wealthy Affiliate Internet
Author: Kansas City, Missouri Computer Marketing Companies: John Rico JMVRico Internet

May 23 2017
US Voice Dating LLC. MyMobileLine.com Women posing as a customer on their dating line, will say they want to connect but the automated system says thier not available right now. Las Vegas Nevada Author: San Jose, California Dating Services: US Voice Dating LLC. Las Vegas, Nevada

May 23 2017
Radius Central Inc Strong Hawk Inc Sent a fraudlent check for $2980 Boston Massachusetts Author: SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, California Unusual Rip-Off: Radius Central Inc Boston, Massachusetts

May 23 2017
DENVER BUSINESS COLLEGE HONOLULU HAWAII I attended to Denver Business College in Honolulu Hawaii in 1997 for APPLIED SCIENCE IN MEDICAL OFFICE ADMINITRATION. I RECIEVED MY DIPLOMA. THE SCHOOL IS VANIZED. I APPLIED TO COLLEGE AND THE SCHOOL CANNOT RETRIEVE THE TRANSCRIPT BECAUSE THE DENVER BUSINESS COLLEGE NEVER EXISTED. MY STUDENT LOAN IS IS MAX OUT I CANT FIND A JOB AND CANT GO BACK TO SCHOOL TO ACCOUNT FOR MY CREDITIAL. TOTAL RIP OFF. PLEASE ADVICE. HONOLULU HAWAII Author: Watertown, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: DENVER BUSINESS COLLEGE HONOLULU HAWAII

May 23 2017
First Financial Incorporated Received a letter stating that I had won $250,000.00 I didn't fall for it. Nationwide Author: Marshall, Illinois Insurance Agencies: First Financial Incorporated Nationwide

May 23 2017
HhGreggg purchade refrigerator from hhgregg, on delivery refrig was damage so deluvery took it back and having a hard time getting my refund of 1473.10  Nationwide Author: Hudson, Ohio Specialty Stores: HhGreggg Nationwide

May 23 2017
Royal Tech Windows Curtis Smith Sold me a defective window, exhibited unscrupulous,unprofessional behavior over the phone while I was trying to get the problem resolved. Ultimately stole $450 dollars from my pocket. Taylor Michigan Author: Allen Park, Michigan Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Royal Tech Windows Michigan

May 23 2017
USA Solar Inc - Joe Bruce USA Solar Inc - Joe Bruce - David Orashon Scam Artist, buyer - beware!! He doesn't pay his employees and Has not paid me, leaves a trail of lies, deceptive, controlling and manipulative, He can not be trusted! West Florida Nationwide Author: Florida Door to Door Sales: USA Solar Inc - Joe Bruce Nationwide

May 23 2017
Endurance International Group A huge scam - American face, bogus Indian operations - fraudulent operations Burlington Massachusetts Author: New Haven, Connecticut Internet Service Providers: Endurance International Group Burlington, Massachusetts

May 23 2017
The Porter Group DO NOT PRE-PAY for a search Baltimore Nationwide, MD, NJ, PA, NY, VA, DC Author: Ellicott City, Maryland Employment Services: The Porter Group Nationwide

May 23 2017
A1 healthcare Told me to pay $150 down $85 per month and an insurance card would be mailed with in several business days . I never revived a card and $30 has been deducted from my account every month for the past 3 months Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Health Insurance: A1 healthcare Internet

May 23 2017
Hydroluxebeauty.com ShiningBeautyNow.com After seeing an ad for another product and paying for shipping only to receive it, this branch of the same company charged my credit card for this product also. We never received it or a receipt but saw the charge on our credit card. Nationwide Author: Dist of Columbia Skin Care: Hydroluxebeauty.com Nationwide

May 22 2017
Regions bank I looked at my bank service and for the second time Regions gas charged me an International service fee. I havn't even bought anything that would warrant a fee for almost $1.00. I mean its just one dollar but.com when it happens more harm once and with all the fees they charge me a dollar can go a long way in determining whether I have enough money in my account oi I do not get charged a NSF fee Nationwide Author: Fultondale, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Regions bank Nationwide

May 22 2017
Report Documents (Premium Rewards Center) Sent a sweepstakes like notifacation Chandler AZ Nationwide
Author: BRECKENRIDGE, Michigan Cash Services: Report Documents (Premium Rewards Center) Nationwide

May 22 2017
Marga Rival / Main Street Realty Ltd., Brokerage / Rival Homes Marga Wendel. Marga Wendell, Beware of Marga Rival and anything she is involved in. Marga Rival will lie and tell you anything that you want to hear just to make a sale. Newmarket , Ontario
LIES ABOUT MARGA RIVAL. PERSONAL SMEARING. Author: Newmarket, Alaska Real Estate Services: Marga Rival / Main Street Realty Ltd., Brokerage / Rival Homes Newmarket ,, Ontario

May 22 2017
John Mazziotta RE/MAX, Olson & Associates, John Mazziotta, RE/MAX, Olson & Associates John Mazziotta, Predatory Real Estate Agent In Granada Hills, Porter Ranch and Northridge - Granada Hills California Author: California Realtors: John Mazziotta Northridge, California

May 22 2017
SWAT REPO SWAT REPO's Dan lied to me about a truck I bought, false advertisement! Muscoda Wisconsin Author: Texas Truck Dealers: SWAT REPO Muscoda, Wisconsin

May 22 2017
Georgia department of Labor 148 Andrew young intl blvd ne, ste 525. Atlanta, Georgia 30303-1734 I won my unemployment appeal, received 330 for 14 wk.l was not working and have not worked since my termination in 6/ 2016. Atlanta Georgia Sorry... Author: Macon, Georgia Government Corruption: Georgia department of Labor Atlanta , Georgia

May 22 2017
Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Tjhin Franky, Unit 2, 59-61 Edward Street, Riverstone New South wales-2765 Deceptive, deceitfull, dishonest and unscrpulous conduct Sydney NSW Australia
Fake,False & Fraudulent Report From TjHin Franky & Cohorts. Author: Mulgrave Victoria Australia, Other Questionable Activities: Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Sydney, Select State/Province

May 21 2017
Geoff Mills Reliable Handyman Service Global Work Group, Global Realty Group,Circle Worker He threatened violence against me and my friend he said he would stab me in the neck and send people to my home to do me great bodily harm Granada Hills California
False Information Author: Sherman Oaks, California Builders & Contractors: Geoff Mills Reliable Handyman Service Granada Hills , California

May 20 2017
John Jones of Credit Xperts LLC Credit Repair Scam Batesville Arkansas John Jones the Fraudster Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: John Jones Batesville, Arkansas

May 20 2017
Paul Merritt Christiansen Paul Merritt this appeal and filings below look very much like the harassing efforts of a vexatious litigant Laguna Beach, CA Nationwide More Law Suits ... Author: Upper Hills, California Homeowner Associations: Paul Merritt Christiansen Nationwide

May 20 2017
One Stop Vaccum Shop (Kirby) Wrestle Shere received a call stating we had won a free carpet cleaning for one room from a raffle I had bought last fall. They didn't tell me it also would be a demonstration for a Kirby Vacumm Elmira New York One Stop Vacuum Shop Author: Elmira, New York Cleaning Services: One Stop Vaccum Shop (Kirby) Elmira, New York

May 19 2017
ExotiqueBengals SARAH MAYBRY Sarah Maybry sells cats from a deformed line of genes. Deformities include batike ears pointed malformed ears deformities sick contagious kittens Indianapolis Indiana
Author: Assonet, Massachusetts Animal Abuse: ExotiqueBengals Internet