SEA COST TRAVEL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sea cost travel
There may be more specific results for "sea cost travel"
For more specific results for "sea cost travel"
Showing 1-25 of 19,708 Found Reports For more specific results for "sea cost travel"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
Gladiacoin Promised that if I invested bitcoin with them they would double my investment in 90 days. We're supposed to pay out every day that my investment reached .03 , then changed that to 1.0. Then after I invest d wanted me to pay 139.00 per investment ( I had three) in order to receive my payment. It would have cost more than the payment I would receive. Internet Author: Edmonton Alberta, Alberta Investment Brokers: Gladiacoin Internet

Jul 20 2017
Take Tours Unethical travel company, tricky itinerary, rude service,unworthy Massachusetts Nationwide Author: beaverton, Oregon Bus Travel: Take Tours Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Total Skin Driecot Fitactive BRT Healthtrail Brother's Health Ordered free trial Derma Folia for shipping cost. Received another unordered shipment for $94.00. When you call them they hang up This happened twice. San Ysidro California
Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Skin Care: Total Skin San Ysidro, California

Jul 19 2017
Travel Club Vacation Travel Club We bought into the club in Panama City fl. thinking we would receive the promised discounts on travel We never received the services we were told were ours after paying the initial fee.We have never been careless with our limited funds before and hoped we had a good thing. As it turned out nothing ha been good about it. Key Largo Florida Author: Panama City, Florida Travel Services: Travel Club

Jul 19 2017
U Travel Guide Deposited a fake check in my checking account for $399 Hialeah, FL Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Bad Check Writers: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 19 2017
Blue Angels Limo DBA LA Town Car Limo Service AL They were able to hijack my google listing and attach their banner and link to my site Santa Monica California Author: El Segundo, California Travel Services: Blue Angels Limo DBA LA Town Car Limo Service Santa Monica, California

Jul 19 2017
Westgate resorts Company did not respond to me, or my lawyers letter. The resort is burned down that we were supposed to stay at last year. Did not grant us a refund, tried to ask us for more money!! Florida Author: Baden, Pennsylvania Travel Services: Westgate resorts Florida

Jul 19 2017
U Travel Guide U Travel Guide withdrew from my HSA health savings account check #161 in the amount of $399. The ONLY charge that I make is through Online Pharmacies Canada. I fill my eye drops every three months. Otherwise I only use a charge card and I have no checks. Internet Author: Redding, California Travel Services: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 19 2017
Sunkisstravel.net Sunkiss Travel Sun Kiss Working Holidays Disgusting apartments - False information on website - Kicked out and robbed - No Pay - No Refund London E14 5DY Internet Author: California ORGANIZED CRIME: Sunkisstravel.net Internet

Jul 18 2017
Omejo Micro Surveillance Solution Omejo Bought the Electric Razor Camera for $239.00. The camera did not work. Returned it at my cost and was assured I would get an upgraded version for my troubles. They shipped the SAME EXACT Razor Camera back and guess what,. the camera still didn't work. This company is a pure SCAM . STAY AWAY . I had to give it 1 star because the -15 Star option that I would have chose, wasn't available! Customer Service is a Joke! If you feel like giving these scam artist your money for NOTHING in return . then by all means order from Omejo, cause taking your money is the ONLY thing this company is good at . BUYER BE-WARE! Shenzhen, China Internet Author: wilmington, Delaware Cameras & Video: Omejo Micro Surveillance Solution Internet

Jul 18 2017
Imperium garcinia Facebook ads Deceptive and hidden cost and pressure tactics Internet Author: East Point, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Imperium garcinia Internet

Jul 18 2017
Wonder Vital Skin Care This scam said free product sample for cost of shipping only, they charged my account over $80 two weeks later and made me overdraw it!!! This was not an authorized transaction!! Nationwide Author: Louisville, Kentucky Skin Care: Wonder Vital Skin Care Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
nef18 20% raise in cost - 20% on a fixed income is unmanageable Seattle Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Cable TV: nef18 Seattle, Washington

Jul 17 2017
Park west referrals I have bad credit they promise me a loan told me I had to pay 3 months of payments up front then they told me I had to pay 2000 for insurance and then they you had to pay 1250.00 closen cost I didn't get the loan still waiting for refund Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Peabody, Massachusetts Loans: Park west referrals Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jul 17 2017
Equity acquisitions services Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Cape coral, Florida Travel Services: Equity acquisitions services Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Jul 17 2017
Travel2be charging for laggeage that already included in the ticket Online Internet Please, contact us Author: Pompano beach, Florida Air Travel: Travel2be Internet

Jul 16 2017
Action Lane Furniture Heritage Home Service I bought an Action Lane recliner years ago. One of the biggest reasons was that the mechanism had a free lifetime warranty. When I tried to order a replacement it took 6 weeks for a response. In dealing with them I had 5 business days to reply or the request was cancelled.I supplied all of the information required and was told a repalcement would cost me $57.00. When I replied that I had a free lifetime warranty I was told that the part is not available and that they had picked the wrong part. Either they tried to ship me something that wouldn't work and charge me $57.00 or they have the part available and won't honor their warranty. Either way this is unethical. 1925 Eastchester Drive | High Point, North Carolina
Author: Starbuck, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Action Lane Furniture Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Avoid this company at all cost Toronto Ontario Author: Richmond, British Columbia Medical Laboratories: Viaguard Accu-metrics Inc Toronto, Ontario

Jul 15 2017
Vita Face Cream Offered Free Trial COST ME $189.64 ! My Problem. Florida Author: Ponchatoula, Louisiana Skin Care: Vita Face Cream Florida

Jul 14 2017
EG UltraCream LUNALUXE Misrepresented cost. I did not authorize them to deduct 90.00 from my bank account. Misleading or omitted information Nevada Author: Trinity, North Carolina Skin Care: EG UltraCream Nevada

Jul 13 2017
Farmer Seed Company FARMER SEED & NURSERY Direct Gardening Royal Dutch-Burgess Seed-Richard Owen Nursery-Four Seasons Nursery-House Of Wesely directgardening.com,, House of Wesley, Royal Dutch, Burgess Seed & Plant, Exciting Gardens, Four Sea Garden supplies steals from customers through deep deceptions, lies and jumping hoops - But you'll never get your $ or what you are owed Faribault Minnesota
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Nurseries: Farmer Seed Company Faribault, Minnesota

Jul 13 2017
New York Jet Club Eli Lieberman; Eldad Lieberman **COMPLETE FRAUD** DO NOT GIVE THEM A DOLLAR!! Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Air Travel: New York Jet Club Los Angeles, California

Jul 13 2017
sltomania slot machines slotomania They mislead me into believing I would receive 28 billion coins in double up boom level...I had a window pop up telling me I would receive 28 billion coins rather than 939,000,000 at the time of my purchase. The level up boom cost me 130.00 canadian for 7 days. I was suppose to win 28 billion coins each time I reached a level ending in 0 on a doulble level up boom. Also how do they justify charging the amount of money they do for coin packages, the largest is 500.00 American, they do NOT offer any cash prizes! I don't know, only that it is an american site Internet Author: Waubaushene, Alabama Websites: sltomania slot machines Internet

Jul 12 2017
Prestigian.com Don't ever book with this company!!! Ripped off for $2800 USD Internet Author: Greenwood Village, Colorado Travel Agencies: Prestigian.com Internet