SEAL KOTE CORP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: seal kote corp
There may be more specific results for "seal kote corp"
For more specific results for "seal kote corp"
Showing 26-50 of 7,893 Found Reports For more specific results for "seal kote corp"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 30 2017
21st Mortgage Corp Jessica Day, Justin Trammell, Lee Millsap 21st Mortgage acted in bad faith by impeding progress of repairs to home after damage ! They retained insurance proceeds! Knoxville Tennessee Author: Mannfrd, Oklahoma Real Estate Services: 21st Mortgage Corp Knoxville, Tennessee

27, Report #1381996

Jun 28 2017
ROOMSTER CORP NEW YORK NY Roomster Lose money looking for rooms for rent with Roomster Nationwide How did they get your card number Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Real Estate Services: ROOMSTER CORP NEW YORK NY Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
AMAFHH Group Corp Adam the salesperson conned me into the deal by selling me 2 I phones for the value of $1219.32 which I paid by cash then he asked for my credit card which he said is required for the registration purpose. He took the amount of $1219.32 from my credit card also and assured that this amount will be reversed. Since then I have come back to India my country and trying to contact him but he is not picking up my phone neither my amount is been reversed. This guy is a fraud and My appeal to all is to not to buy anything from this person. Please help me in getting my reversal back New York  Author: Ghaziabad, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: AMAFHH Group Corp New York

Jun 26 2017
24hourwristbands.com, Net Brands Inc TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Netbrands Media Corp's commitment is to deliver a fun and exciting online shopping experience backed by superior customer service. Netbrands Media Corp, owns and operates a network of online promotional products websites like, 24HourWristbands.com, Imprint.com, and OrderLanyards.com. The top priorities at Netbrands Media Corp, are customer satisfaction and delivering superior products at the lowest possible prices. Netbrands Media Corp receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Their 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Netbrands Media Corp. Author: Tempe, Arizona On-Line Stores: 24hourwristbands.com, Net Brands Inc REVIEW: Netbrands Media Corp's commitment is to deliver a fun and exciting online shopping experience backed by superior customer service. Stafford, Texas

Jun 25 2017
Nartsyz Mechanical Corp Mykhailo (Michael) Velychko plumber scammer, unprofessional, won't finish the job, yells and curses at clients. Brooklyn New York
Author: Queens, New York Plumbing: Nartsyz Mechanical Corp Brooklyn, New York

Jun 20 2017
Nancy Interiors Corp. Decora Ltd.Nancy ReicinoNancy Almeida Did not follow written instruction on an $18K customer made order Whitestone New York Author: Whitestone, New York Architects & Designers: Nancy Interiors Corp. Whitestone, New York

Jun 19 2017
EMERCHANT CLUB SPECIALITY MERCHANDISE SMART LIVING CORP Have been in this business since 2004 spent my life savings and they keep taking and nothing on my website ever worked let alone their customer service is rude Online Nationwide Author: Charlotte, Tennessee Home Based Business: EMERCHANT CLUB Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Jeremy P. Feakins Jeremy P. Feakins Liggett and Webb, JPF Venture Funds, Tetridyne Solutions, Inc., Ocean Thermal Energy Corp, Procopipo, Cory, Hargraves & Savitch LLP, John Cleary, P. C. G. Advisory, 629 Media, Jess Santini Investors beware!! Lancaster, PA PennsylvaniaJP Investors Beware lancaster Pennsylvania Author: Cleveland, Ohio Financial Services: Jeremy P. Feakins lancaster, Pennsylvania

Jun 18 2017
familypoolfun.com swimline corp called 2weeks agao to see if my pool was under warranty talked to larry who said he would get back to me about my liner and pool that has a rust spot from top to bottem my pool is only 3 yrs old and i have a warrenty new york Author: Holiday, Florida Civil Rights Violators: familypoolfun.com new york, New York

Jun 14 2017
West Penn Power First Energy Corp Forced a payment of 367.00/Pcap program/outrageous charges Akron Ohio Author: Ellsworth, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: West Penn Power Akron, Ohio

Jun 13 2017
Global Surplus/DS surplus Dino,larry,mike Scrap crooks/surplus cons dont fall for them ,keep them off your property ranch cucamonga Nationwide
Author: seal beach , California Surplus Buyers & Sellers: Global Surplus/DS surplus Nationwide

Jun 13 2017
Southern Style Rv Dale McGee They put new awnings on my trailer did not seal the awning against the trailer properly. Water has gotten behind the fiberglass and is all wrinkled. Aransas Pass Texas
Misspelled words in original complaint. Author: San Antonio , Texas RV Repair Centers: Southern Style Rv Aransas Pass, Texas

Jun 12 2017
Mantis Auto & Consignment Sales ROSTANAS CORP Scam in buying a trailer New York Internet We have been scammed as well Author: Folsom, California Internet Fraud: Mantis Auto & Consignment Sales Internet

Jun 11 2017
Devin Labeur - Mechanic Exotic Techniques Automotive Corp. - SOUTH FLORIDA - 60belairturbo@gmail.com Great mechanic - but will rip you off - He owes me $3,500 - DO NOT PAY UP FRONT Boca Raton Nationwide
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Repair Service: Devin Labeur - Mechanic Nationwide

Jun 10 2017
EUnity corp dba Fitnesssingles.com DECEPTIVE TRADE, FRAUD, DISEASED MEMBERS Buffalo New York
Author: Keller, Texas Dating Services: EUnity corp dba Fitnesssingles.com Buffalo, New York

Jun 07 2017
Samsung USA My Samsung refrigerator stopped cooling. On May 3rd 2017 I contacted Samsung to have a technician come and diagnose the problem. I was assigned service request number 4142460599. Samsung assigned Home Service Network (a local contractor) to come my home and diagnose my broken refrigerator. On May 16th Home Service Network (HSN) arrived and determined that my refrigerator had a malfunctioning seal system. They informed that My refrigerator had a 5 year warranty on malfunctioning seal systems, and that since I purchased my refrigerator in 2014, that my repair would be covered by Samsung. However, HSN said they do not fix this type of repair. I soon found out that no local contractor fixes this type of repair. Samsung then contacted me and said to send them a receipt for proof of purchase. I then sent them a copy of my receipt that was provided to me by Pacific Kitchen and Home (PKH). I purchased this refrigerator on 4/1/2014. Samsung is now saying that they can’t find a local to contractor to repair my refrigerator, and will not process me a refund. My refrigerator is under manufacturer warranty for 5 years. Samsung is being delinquent and fraudulent in refusing to honor their manufacturer warranty. Alexandria Virginia Warranty Not Expired Author: Alexandria, Virginia Appliances: Samsung USA Nationwide

Jun 06 2017
Boost Mobile Corp. Stole $204.00 Dollars out of my account Irvine California Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Liars: Boost Mobile Corp. Irvine , California

May 30 2017
World Patent Marketing Scott Cooper CEO Also Desa Co. or Corp. Multi-Million dollar rip-off Miami Beach Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Questionable Activities: World Patent Marketing Miami Beach, Florida

May 29 2017
Funding Corp aka Amerivest Capital aka Stan Edwards STAN EDWARDS aka funding Corp, Amerivest ,Renaldo Smith is another name possibly using? DON'T GIVE STAN EDWARDS AKA Renaldo Smith or whom ever he is pretenting to be for that day ONE Dime of your money! He will steal it and not give you ANYTHING promised! He took almost $10k from us! Chicago Illinois Nationwide Author: Nationwide Business Consulting: Financial Services: Funding Corp aka Amerivest Capital aka Stan Edwards Nationwide

May 26 2017
HUSSEIN TARRAF TARRAF CORP, TARRAF & ASSOCIATES THIEF, LIAR, SCAM, LAWSUIT Hazmiyeh, Beirut, Lebanon
Author: Other Internal Revenue Service: HUSSEIN TARRAF Hazmiyeh,

May 25 2017
PermaTech Dura seal . Titan sealers . Headgasketsealers.com Very unhappy with product did not work . Blairsville georgia Internet
Your an idiot!!! Author: Salem, Alabama Auto Parts: PermaTech Internet

May 25 2017
Vinton Auto Consignment and Sales Dr. Robert Miller, Vlavminus Lisenko DBA: Kitetex Corp wire transfer fraud Miami Florida Same situation Author: Alabama Truck Dealers: Vinton Auto Consignment and Salews Miami, Florida

May 24 2017
Dragon Dicate AKA Nuance corp. They are by definition of the law, thieves. Burlington, Massachusetts
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Software: Dragon Dicate AKA Nuance corp. Burlington,, Massachusetts

May 23 2017
Tarraf & Associates, Tarraf Corp, Tarraf & Associates, PCHussein Tarraf, Tarraf & Associates CPA FRAUD, LIAR, PROFESSIONAL TAX FILER SCAM, RIPPED ME OFF, CONMAN, TOOK MONEY AND NEVER FILLED MY TAXES Dearborn Michigan
HUSSEIN TARRAF Author: Dearborn, Michigan Internal Revenue Service: Tarraf & Associates Dearborn, Michigan

May 22 2017
siegel corp Jennifer bridges misrepresentation, retaliatory behavior towards good tenants trying to abide with lease agreement and getting ignored or surprise billings for repairs and threatenedwith credit damage . bad air quality, poor maintaince men knowledge, dirty, pestilence, sewagerumoff, crime, shootings, drugs, muggings, intolerant management, surprise visits, umannounced, surly, threatening behavior, chemical smells, dust, no ductwork, illegal postings not complying with lease agreemnt, dog s**t everywhere, filthy laundryroom, combative parking arrangements, with the ter las Vegas Nevada Fault is not with lessor Author: las Vegas , Nevada Environmental Violators: siegel corp las Vegas , Nevada