SEARS CREDIR CARD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sears credir card
There may be more specific results for "sears credir card"
For more specific results for "sears credir card"
Showing 26-50 of 100,315 Found Reports For more specific results for "sears credir card"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
Parisian Secret tryparisiansecret.com agreed to try product for the price of shipping but then company billed shipping before it was sent, sent trail and billed for it as well as billed the next month also. PO Box 23911 Saint Petersburg FL 33742 Internet #ParisianGlowisaScam Author: Carlsbad, California Skin Care: Parisian Secret Internet

Aug 17 2017
Sears Home Warranty Did not cover anything I submitted a claim for. Was told I would be refunded and received an email that after review no refund would bee issued. Nationwide Author: Crosby, Texas Warranty Companies: Sears Home Warranty Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Social Butterphly REVIEW: Social Butterphly Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Social Butterphlys holistic approach to building brands from the ground up. Social Butterphly Corporation architects marketing strategy that are developed by thinking about the business as a whole, its place in the broader economy and society, and in the lives of its customers. To develop, maintain multiple perspectives on the company’s commercial activities.” *UPDATE: Social Butterphly pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business been there too Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Social Butterphly TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Social Butterphly Corporation connects the performance and efficiency of direct response marketing with the scale and reach of brand advertising producing immediate, measurable lifts in audience engagement, interaction, and other key metrics unique to each campaign’s needs. Los Angeles, California

Aug 17 2017
China Hand Art china-handart.com Fraud charge my credit card 2 times! Xiamen fujian of China Internet Author: Dothan, Alabama Art Gallery: China Hand Art Internet

Aug 16 2017
rebel crate Prime Patriot sent me a fake 50$ gift card after repeatedly charging my account oak ridge north texas Author: Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas Questionable Activities: rebel crate Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Glamor Trends;The Latest Fashionz After Amazon survey, was offered a FREE handbag for $5.98 S&H. Credit card charged $99.98. Santa Barbara California Author: Surprise, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara, California

Aug 16 2017
Discount Cab total Transit Forcing employees to use their cell phones forcing us to sign contracts that if they get broken we will pay them $300 forcing us to get paid with a prepaid debit card without another option and if we try to opt out of the prepaid cards they refuse to pay us Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Taxi Cabs: Discount Cab total Transit Arizona

Aug 16 2017
Midland Funding LLC /Rauschenberg, Sturn, Israel, &Hornick LLC/ David Canine Company has harassed me for years !! Over a 300.00 credit which has been charged off years ago . Credit card was from 2004 and collection was past Michigan statue of lilmitations Nationwide Author: Detroit, Michigan Accounting: Midland Funding LLC /Rauschenberg, Sturn, Israel, &Hornick LLC/ David Canine Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Sears and Shop ladder Ordered sofa and loveseat on sears. Com. Received wrong sofa and loveseat. Been sitting in my garage for a week and still trying to send it back. Sears and shopladder acknowledge I received wrong shipment. Can't get someone to pick it up North Wales Pennsylvania Author: North Wales, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Sears and Shop ladder North Wales , Pennsylvania

Aug 16 2017
New Start Media LLC charged twice for a 3.75 x 7 double business card ad that was never even published Davenport Iowa New Start Media Scam Author: Katonah, New York Advertising / Deceptive: New Start Media LLC Davenport, Iowa

Aug 16 2017
Allumiderm Was told a would receive product for just shipping cost so gave credit card number. After many more questions and tryinsee more products, I felt that it was surely a scam.  Costa Mesa California Author: Cornelius, North Carolina Skin Care: Allumiderm CA

Aug 16 2017
STARK EYE CREAM ALLUMIERE STARK EYE CREAM ALLUMIERE KeraniqueALLUMIERE SERUMALLUMIERE CREMEALLUMIERE SKIN CARE FREE TRIAL ALLUMIERE COSMETICSpuria skin serumLa Mer TimelessSlenderix GarciniaNuTrim GarciniaSecret AllurePlatinum BeauteRejuvilane STARK EYE CREAM Allumiere fraudulently charged my card $97.41 Internet Author: Johns Creek, Georgia Eye Care: STARK EYE CREAM ALLUMIERE Internet

Aug 16 2017
Jody's Secret Internet Author: Milpitas, California Credit Card Fraud: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 16 2017
US Bank Matt - Manager US Bank steals money with overdraft fees Loomis California Since Author: Loomis, California Banks: US Bank Loomis, California

Aug 16 2017
Pardon wavivers canada I had recently came across an AD for pardon and waiver services.I clicked on the AD because thirty years ago I had some minor criminal charges, all before I was the age of 18 that I wanted to clear up.  Ontario canada Nationwide Author: Burnaby, British Columbia Credit Card Fraud: Pardon wavivers canada Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Emble Llc Garcinia Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Emble Llc Internet

Aug 15 2017
Smart Shopper Promotional Department Walmart Card valued at $100 for a processing fee of $1.00 Nationwide Author: Boron, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Smart Shopper Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Blueclouddeals ad on Facebook/sauna waist trainer I placed an order for a waist trainer. After I put my credit card in I was brought to another page that I took a screen s**t of that says a email address and to check shipping times. I emailed them no response I got the Internet and seen all these scam reports. Now I'm here reporting Ca Internet
Author: DeForest, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: Blueclouddeals.com Internet

Aug 15 2017
Central Portfolio Control Took me for $6,000.00, which now has caused financial hardship Minnetonka Minnesota WTH? Author: Ballwin, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Central Portfolio Control Minnetonka, Minnesota

Aug 15 2017
Talus Payments Synovous Bank, Columbia Ga Deceptive trade practices Columbus Georgia Author: Amarillo, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Talus Payments Columbus , Georgia

Aug 15 2017
Risk Free Merchant Todd Fins Deceptive pricing and nonexistent customer service (once they get paid). San Fernando Valley California Report Update Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: Risk Free Merchant Internet

Aug 15 2017
 I have been chareged by Identity Saftey SE Vero Beach Florida on my debit card for several months and when i try to look this company up and to where they got my personal info, i find a complaint that this very same company got someone else through the USPS adress change website. And I too have just recently did the same thing and am now being charged by this mysterious company that has no real contact information. I have tried calling all phone numbers for this company and they dont work. Then I find this complaint on the very same Identity saftey service ... Winston-Salem North Carolina Author: winston salem, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Identity Saftey SE Vero Beach, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Total Visa my cc pay I got my card on the 15th and I have paid it all along on the 15th sioux falls ND North Dakota Nationwide Author: kenton, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Total Visa Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Truthfinder.com Charged my credit card fraudulently Internet Author: Malibu, California Telemarketers: Truthfinder.com Internet

Aug 15 2017
CreditOneBank Creditonebnk I have a client that had a credit card from this bank. Las Vegas NV Nevada Internet One Problem Author: Dania Beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: CreditOneBank Internet