SEARS CREDIR CARD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sears credir card
There may be more specific results for "sears credir card"
For more specific results for "sears credir card"
Showing 26-50 of 68,649 Found Reports For more specific results for "sears credir card"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 19 2017
Envisage skin international I went from a Facebook article on how to get a free sample from a vendor that Shark Tank was involved with! My products do NOT have a phone number listed for me to ask for a refund! My bank account was charged $103.00 and a second charge of $109.00 for a recurring debit card purchase! Internet
Author: Greensburg, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Envisage skin international Internet

Jun 19 2017
ROC7 $39.99 charge on my credit card for two taclights and bicycle mount. I neither ordered from them nor did I recieve said product from them. When I tried to call I got a hello, then a message we cannot take your call and a hangup! What a fraud! Internet Author: Brier, Washington Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: ROC7 Internet

Jun 19 2017
R.D. Cessna and Associates, LLC Richard Cessna,Thom Williams, Karl Kirshner Did not settle SBA Offer in Compromise contract, Did not settle or work on business credit card debt contract Ramona California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Business Consulting: R.D. Cessna and Associates, LLC Ramona, California

Jun 19 2017
ANTIAGE, AGEFREEYESSERUM Advertised free trial for cost of shipping $4.95 for L'ETOILE face cream and $5.95 for Illustra eye serum. On 4/20/2017 my credit card had charge from ANTIAGE for 2 charges; 1.98 and 4.98. Also a charge from FLI*AGEFREEEYESERUM for $5.96. On 05/06/2017 My credit card was charged from ANTIAGE -$98.09. On 5/08/17 My credit card was charged from FLI*AGEFREEYESSERUM- $89. 29. There was NO information about paying the full price after a certain number of days nor was the final price of these products displayed. When I called, the original phone number for ANTIAGE was no longer in service. The number for the eyeserum worked but the customer service rep told me to call 888* 346-2258 if I change my mind about receiving monthly shipments. Los Angeles California Author: Chandler, Arizona Skin Care: Los Angeles , California

Jun 19 2017
1949 sending cbo oil didnt want dartmouth MA Author: dartmouth, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: cleone silva Massachusetts

Jun 19 2017
Youth Renu Anti-Skinaging and EyeIntesivealso, there are different phone numbers for each charge on my credit card statement Total Complete Fraud! They stole from my credit card that was not activated!! Charleston Nationwide Author: Charleston, South Carolina Skin Care: Youth Renu Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
Patriot Superstore Confederate superstore Charged my debit card without authorization Texas
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Patriot Superstore Texas

Jun 18 2017
Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health On 3-14-17, I ordered the free sample of Renaderm and entered my Wells Fargo debit card info to pay for the $3.99 shipping and handling charge which I thought their system would allow me to log off but the next screen was Nuriva which I assumed was free because there was no fee, then Natural Beauty Vitamin C Serum screen was next showing a price of $39.99ish. I did not indicate I wanted this product and backed out. Their site is deceptively tricky. I went to my bank the next day to cancel my card. To make a long story short I had no need to look at my Visa Chase card because I did not enter the acct information in their site. A few months later when I reviewed my Visa Chase acct., I learned they had put about $400.00 in charges on my Visa Chase credit card. The company obviously underhandedly hacked my Visa Chase acct. Visa Chase removed these charges and I emailed support@nurivaantiagingsolution.com. When they replied, they stated I provided the Visa Chase acct info which is a deliberate lie. I did not call them at 1-844-888-3832 because I was concerned as to becoming maniacally vile. Internet Author: Greeneville, North Carolina Skin Care: Renaderm, Nuriva, Health Match, Best Health Internet

Jun 18 2017
Smart Nutra False billing on my debit card for product I did not order Nationwide Author: Summerville, South Carolina Eye Care: Smart Nutra Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
CCB-leasing Noah kim(training manager), Leah Norman(hiring manager) CCB-leasing will mess your credit cards up! Don't add these banks to your card! It will be returned and you'll never hear from them again! Apparently New York, New York Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: CCB-leasing Internet

Jun 17 2017
Facebook Stole Money From Me And Didn't Even Have a Account Menlo Park California Charges Returned to Bank Card Author: Miami, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Facebook Menlo Park, California

Jun 17 2017
Dermabeauty Signed me up for a free trial that I did not sign up for Internet
Author: Hiawatha, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: Dermabeauty Internet

Jun 17 2017
Laz scapes not a good Choice robbed lied stole my money con man bully We hired this so called contractor laz scapes (witch by the way also does mold redemption and a bunch of other things) we found several different business names laz scapes aka natural Asphalt.. we hired him from a card left in my mile box bad decisi Laz scapes con man rip off bully robed stole and destroyed my driveway East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania Author: Easton , Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Laz scapes East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania

Jun 17 2017
Diet Supplements -SEC LXUOASD*YOURHEALTHTODPure CBD Thieves. Unauthorized card charges. White collar crime. Las Vegas Nevada Author: SCHENECTADY, New York Alternative Health: Diet Supplements -SEC Internet

Jun 17 2017
Revived Youth Cream & Eye Serum Try calling these people. a only get a recording to order. I do not want their product yet they continue to charge me on my Capital One card. I called Capital One and told them not to except charges from these people. they continue to charge to my card anyway. Please help as living on social security I ccannot afford nearly a $100.00 a month. In the beginning I order only the sample for 4.99. Now I can't get rid of them. Henderson Nevada Author: Copperas Cove, Texas Sales People: Revived Youth Cream & Eye Serum Internet

Jun 17 2017
Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah technician: Sam Martin is who I talk with. his ext. # is324. I wasn't given an web address or physical address. the last word I put outside of the comp. name I think is where they are located. they said they were w/ facebook. i belived them but ended up charging me $493.00 later i heard they weren't with facebook but i'm having a hard time getting a letter from facebook saying fraud. my credit card comp. wants me to fax from facebook just somecryone other than me saying it was fraud. i'm having a hard time reaching them or hearing back. my credit card is going to make me start paying it. i need something ASAP from someone so i can fax them proof. that comp. didn't help me at all. they have called 18 times maybe more in 21/2 weeks saying they want to ck. my computer i hang up on them. maybe Fujairah on my credit card bill it seems their from Fujairah Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Computer Help Desk: Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah Internet

Jun 16 2017
phenom health Somehow this company managed to get a hold of my credit card number without my knowledge unfortunately I did not check my statement as closely as I should’ve so this has continued for quite a few months without my knowledge. The amount was about $86 I call them last month and told them to cancel it yet they still build me again this month Las Vagas Nevada Author: LEHIGH ACRES, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: phenom health Las Vagas, Nevada

Jun 16 2017
Siren Song and/or BlueWave Society I purchased the siren song device. It's a piece of junk. It was supposed to be a gift but I was too embarrassed to give it away. After the purchase I noticed 8.95 being charged to my credit card every month. I called to find out what it was and the representative had an accent so I couldn't understand her. I had to yell that I wanted it cancelled after she kept making other offers to me. It's a piece of junk. It is not what they advertise. The volume is a joke and the only thing it scares away is my cat. SCAM! San Diego California Author: Freemansburg, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Siren Song and/or BlueWave Society California

Jun 16 2017
SPY+SURVIVAL BRIEFING aka: Jason Hanson's Spy + Briefing 844-242-3216 MD They are charging me for an alledged publication which I did not order or authorize payment for. Maryland Author: Bristol, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: SPY+SURVIVAL BRIEFING Maryland

Jun 16 2017
Leonore Dalmacio Leonore Cueto Lenore C. Dalmacio Fraud alert insurance and credit card Con artist Brooklyn Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Hotel: Leonore Dalmacio Internet

Jun 16 2017
Chevron And Texaco Universal Card Took me less time to get another card than try to pay for this one Norcross nationwide Author: Wasilla, Alaska Gas Stations: Chevron And Texaco Universal Card Norcross, Georgia

Jun 16 2017
Merchant Monday They charged my credit card without authorization California California Author: Effort, Pennsylvania Notary: Merchant Monday Internet

Jun 16 2017
Jayme Agent 705 Manager Justin #103 charged my credit card for about $150.00 for a free trial basis New York Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Jayme Agent 705 Manager Justin #103 Internet

Jun 16 2017
ILUMADERM This company is a scam I read through the fact they it is an on going subscription so I never completed my sale they charged my card anyway !! and would not listen and only gave 75% back website Internet Author: Huntington Station, New York Eye Care: ILUMADERM Internet

Jun 16 2017
Parisian glow Ordered a trail face cream. Didn't order eye serum but low and behold it showed up on order for when it thanked me for my order I called to ask how that happen? I was told I did order it and. I could cancel well I was lied to before I could blink an eye my Credit card was.  Internet Author: San Jose, California Attorney Generals: Parisian glow Internet