SEARS OAKVIEW MALL OMAHA NE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sears oakview mall omaha ne
There may be more specific results for "sears oakview mall omaha ne"
For more specific results for "sears oakview mall omaha ne"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
Sears Appliance Repair Appliances don’t last and service warranty is a rip off Nationwide Author: Waialua, Hawaii Appliances: Sears Appliance Repair Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Electric Vehicle Mall electricvehiclemall.com STAY AWAY AT ALL COST!!!!!! Largo Internet Author: Louisiana Sporting Goods: Electric Vehicle Mall Internet

Oct 18 2017
RV DAILY rip off scam omaha NEBRASKA Author: Pettus, Texas RV Dealers: RV DAILY Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
  Sears, Went into stire to apply for the Lease it now program with out credit check needed and it is showing on my credit report . Corpus Christi Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Clothing Stores: Sears ,

Oct 15 2017
Brava Salon & Spa Brava Salon & Spa Brentwood mall Credit card fraud Burnaby British Columbia Author: Burnaby, British Columbia Hair Salons: Brava Salon & Spa Burnaby, British Columbia

Oct 15 2017
Sears Carpet Cleaning Jenn Destoryed my carpet, Spreads Stains Wallingford Connecticut Author: Connecticut Cleaning Services: Sears Carpet Cleaning Wallingford, Connecticut

Oct 15 2017
Sears Auto Center Sears Holding, Sears and Roebuck Ruined my car and stole my tools Boca Rtaon Florida
Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Auto Mechanics: Sears Auto Center Boca Rtaon, Florida

Oct 13 2017
HGTV magazine Entered a contest on line and received a bill for magazine subscription that I didn't subscribe to. Harlan Iowa Author: Omaha, Nebraska Builders & Contractors: HGTV magazine Harlan, Iowa

Oct 11 2017
Database USA Database LLC This Company stole my money, and did produce the labels I purchased. Omaha Nebraska Finally got a refund Author: Ventura, California Small Business Services: Database USA Omaha, Nebraska

Oct 09 2017
sears will not honor extened warranty,on kenmore elite refrigerator rusty screws on ice maker leaving rudt stains on door thay said rust was not covered .thay replaced screws in 2015 thay are located behind plastic on door, this is not a fix it your self job . chicago Nationwide Author: greensboro, North Carolina Appliances: sears Nationwide

Oct 05 2017
Toronto Transit commissioner (JULY 2012) My dad was very ill and I was planning to go home, and I went to the shopping mall to buy somethings. on my way back I took the 24a Victoria Park Bus, the transfer the driver gave me was a Pharmacy transfer, I did not say anything to him becau Toronto Transit Commission 1900 Yonge Street yotonyo Author: NORTH YORK, Alabama Auto Transporters: Toronto Transit commissioner Nationwide

Oct 05 2017
Priceline Moving and Storage Priceline Moving & StorageCrown Moving and StorageSupreme Moving and StorageTweety Moving and Storage Moving company is actually a broker and commits fraud, illegal business practices and pricing bait-and-switch N MIAMI Florida
Priceline Moving has business addresses in two states Author: Sunnyvale, California Moving Companies: Priceline Moving and Storage N MIAMI,

Oct 04 2017
Sky Inter Trades Sam Kapoor Sahil Kapoor Extortions,ilegal and criminal behaviour h*o Chi Minh Vietnam
Skyintertrade / Skyintertrades exposed criminal Author: New York Wanted Criminals: Sky Inter Trades Internet

Oct 04 2017
Sears Sears Duct Cleaning Service Pembroke Pines Florida Author: Pembroke Pines, Florida Work at Home: Sears Pembroke Pines, Florida

Oct 03 2017
SEARS.com SEARS SCAMMED ME & SENT WRONG PRODUCT ONLINE Nationwide
Author: West palm beach, Florida Pools & Saunas: SEARS.com Nationwide

Sep 30 2017
Cell Accessories SWP (Southwest Plaza Mall) BUYERS BEWARE! Located on the 2nd level in a kiosk between the escalators. Littleton Colorado Author: Littleton, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Cell Accessories SWP Littleton, Colorado

Sep 29 2017
Sears outlet Lease scam- they signed us up without us fully knowing Texas Author: Little Elm, Texas Home & Garden Stores: Sears outlet , TX

Sep 27 2017
Riveting Eye Redemption, Health Products Mall, & Thrilling Skin Recall Arlington Virginia
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Unusual Rip-Off: Riveting Eye Redemption, Health Products Mall, & Thrilling Skin Recall Arlington, Virginia

Sep 26 2017
Sears Sears Home Services Scheduled out services until warranty ran out and is now trying to charge me for repair Fairfield, Ca? California Author: Vacaville, California Warranty Companies: Sears Nationwide

20, Report #1402019

Sep 24 2017
iZoomUSA Avoid this company, they are no good, you will regret buying from them, poor business tactics Brooklyn New York iZoomusa still not good even to the end of return Author: Des Moines, Iowa Computer Dealers: iZoomUSA Brooklyn , New York

21, Report #1401998

Sep 24 2017
Wayne Mazda Wayne MazdaBergen Auto Enterprise, LLCWayne Auto Mall HyundaiMazda of Wayne Ripoff when trading a car. The dealer gave me a higher trade in value for my vehicle and literally stole the money back by increasing the price of the lease and in the finance contract Wayne New Jersey Author: Wayne, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Wayne Mazda Wayne, New Jersey

22, Report #1401953

Sep 23 2017
Minnesota life lpmpolicyservises@seurian.com/Affinion-800-252-2148 Received a card stating if I wanted another 300.000 added for additional cost cause of age up o 70 on policy, or I'd just have 75,000 coverage only.....I changed my mind after I sent from in, cause I called my bank SAC federal Credit Union asking if thy sent it out cause we as members have a 1.000.00 coverage through Minnesota Life...they said they did not, (Sac federal credit Union out of Omaha, Neb.....So I called Minnesota Life to cxl when thy rec'd the card.....they told me they couldn't, thy stated-they would pull it out till I rec'd and filled out a form stopping all money....as yet not rec'd the form..I did send in a Certified Letter stating to close my account, they still said they would charge me till I sent the top payment form, still have not rec'd as yet..So I found a company- LPM policy services, but they can't stop nothing even though they are related to them, they then give me a number to Affinion services-800-252-2148-they did state all letters come from them for Minnesota life-they stated thy did not end the letter out asking for me to take another 300,000 out......they said I'd have to wait for the form and that my certified letter was nt legal......I advised my bank to stop all payments/my bank said they would send form out to stop payment all they could do,..I am so so shocked to call all these companies that own this company and they say thy can't help......As they said with each company all calls recorted...I added they were a SCAM/and Fraud-as I read all complaints after all this and Minnesota life hardly if ever pays accidents and when we di to the family members....I'm 68 yrs old and find this out after over 10 yrs with them.....Disappointed is a calm word i will use...... Nationwide Author: Oberlin, Kansas Bait-and-Switch: Minnesota life Nationwide

Sep 22 2017
Mall of Georgia Ford Buford Georgia Deceptive Sales and Service tactics on certified pre-owned vehicle Buford Georgia Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Mall of Georgia Ford Buford Georgia Buford, Georgia

Sep 18 2017
HD Omaha Harvest Development I, II and III Convoluted Crooks Omaha Nebraska
This is not a review by a disgruntled employee Author: Omaha, Nebraska Property Management: HD Omaha Omaha, Nebraska

Sep 17 2017
Bel fury investment group Mid America investment group Fraud they keep my $840 dep and the house was immaculate cleaned then tried to charge me a additional $856 Omaha Nebraska Author: Omaha, Nebraska Landlords: Bel fury investment group Omaha, Nebraska