Your Search | sears oakview mall omaha ne

Feb 04 2016
good feet store Deceived, cheated, lied, ripped-off omaha Nebraska Author: omaha, Nebraska Customer: good feet store omaha, Nebraska

Feb 03 2016
American Auto Transport / Anjula They Picked my car for shipping from Columbia SC to Omaha NE on Jan14, 2015 and supposed to be delicerd by Jan 19, 2015. Its not deliverd and no one answers when I call them and I do not even know the status of my car. Davie Florida Author: Lexington, South Carolina Travel Services: American Auto Transport Davie, Florida

Feb 02 2016
- Year -2016 Judah at mentor mall Pulled me in with the dry hands routine told me about the eye sirum everything like the lady with the baby and her mom, but I was so gullible I went even fit her and bought the face lift they depleted my card for 3500.oo. I feel like a fool. I went to amazon and so cheer products I cann't even sleep tonight this will not ever happen again (((REDACTED))) Mentor mall Ohio Author: east Cleveland, Ohio Wanted Criminals: - Year -2016 east Cleveland, Ohio

Feb 01 2016
SEARS/Briggs&Stration More Junk from Sears... Fayetteville North Carolina Author: Spring Lake, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: SEARS/Briggs&Stration Fayetteville, North Carolina

Jan 26 2016
Condolink They took my $199 to rent my week for every year and to put it up for sale also but they changed to worldwide and said they were not the same company and I lost the money. I would have to pay again if Omaha Nebraska Author: Oakland Gardens, New York Realtors: Condolink Omaha, Nebraska

Jan 25 2016
Ashley Sinkler Danny burns On 01/19/16 I had made a payment of $2,000 through what I thought was an eBay buyers protection page. The payment was for a 2008 Nissan maxima, in Wich I found on craigslist. I contacted Ashley Sinkler telling her I was interested in the vehicle and she had told me that the transaction would be through ebay, she had said she would inform ebay with my email address as a potential buyer. Omaha Nebraska Author: Bakersfield , California Motor Vehicle: Ashley Sinkler Omaha, Nebraska

7, Report #1281914

Jan 23 2016
Smartdrifters in Dadeland Mall Bamboozled by Sales Person Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Sporting Goods: Smartdrifters in Dadeland Mall Miami , Florida

Jan 23 2016
Smart Drifterz Owner : Dana Benimetzky Not so savvy consumer got bit by a Scrooge salesperson . Dadeland Mall and other Simon Malls Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Smart Drifterz Aventura , Florida

Jan 21 2016
CarNation of Omaha lies, lies and more lies Omaha Nebraska Author: Council Bluffs, Iowa Auto Dealers: CarNation of Omaha Omaha, Nebraska

Jan 21 2016
Ashif Mahmud Ashif Mahmud A1 Pest Control Scam Fraud Omaha Nebraska Omaha Nationwide
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Pest Control: Ashif Mahmud Nationwide

Jan 21 2016
Paragon Leads / PG Leads mikhol caldwell Tried to Scam me. I asked why there is a cost. He responded saying im a broke jew kiling n**i and he wants to f*** my mother.Internet
UPDATE: Issue RESOLVED - Very SATISFIED! Author: Omaha, Nebraska Racists: Paragon Leads / PG Leads Internet

Jan 21 2016
RV registry.com Michelle Tallant Clint Elliott Took payment, NO action, No contacts after payment at all Omaha Nebraska Author: Mount Sterling, Kentucky Internet Marketing Companies: RV registry.com Omaha, Nebraska

Jan 20 2016
JD byrider CNAC Carnow acceptance company Absolute scam to get money from desperate people! Nationwide Author: Omaha, Nebraska Loans: JD byrider Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
VIVINT APEX There is always a catch....Buyer Beware!!! Provo, Utah¬† VIVINT AWESOME COMPANY Author: Omaha, Nebraska Security Services: Vivint Provo, Utah

Jan 18 2016
Sears False advertisement Nationwide Author: Dover, New Jersey Advertising Agencies: Sears Nationwide

Jan 18 2016
sears phone scam (credit Card) Smithtown NY Author: holtsville, New York Customer Leads: Customer: sears

Jan 17 2016
RenueDerma and Dermaology The RenueDerma made my face feel numb and the Dermaology made my face itchy .  San Diego California Author: Omaha, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: RenueDerma and Dermaology San Diego, California

Jan 12 2016
VIVINT¬† After written notice won't turn off system Omaha, Nebraska Author: Omaha, Nebraska ORGANIZED CRIME: Vivint Omaha, Nebraska

Jan 12 2016
United of Omaha life insurance company GARY COLLINS AGENT FRAUDULANT STATEMENTS MADE VIA PHONE OMAHA Nationwide Author: Blytheville, Arkansas Insurance Companies: United of Omaha life insurance company Nationwide

Jan 09 2016
sears sears roebuck non performance-poor telephone service Nationwide Author: pearl city, Hawaii Warranty Companies: sears Nationwide

Jan 08 2016
Sears appliance,customer service Hoffman Ill Nationwide Author: atascadero, California Appliances: Sears Nationwide

Jan 08 2016
Merritt Square Mall Premier by the Sea Would not give me a refund for my purchase- got scammed Merritt Island FL Author: Cocoa, Florida Beauty Products: Merritt Square Mall Merritt Island, Florida

Jan 06 2016
Excellent Sales Door-to-Door Magazine company SHAAAADYYYY!!!! Donated Mags to charity. Used wrong address. Customer Service won't return call. Sales is only line answered & they don't help! Omaha Nebraska Author: Long Beach, California Door to Door Sales: Excellent Sales Omaha, Nebraska

Jan 06 2016
Zap it! Zap it!!!!!!!!! Ripped me off! Markenson Wisconsin
Author: Omaha, Nebraska Door to Door Sales: Zap it! Markenson, Wisconsin

Dec 30 2015
Vine Vera Mazal Enterprises Consumer fraud at the mall North Hills California Author: Rochester, Minnesota Beauty Salons: Vine Vera North Hills, California