Your Search | sears parts direct

Jun 28 2016
SRSModule.com GENNADY YASHCHENKO Srsmodule.info, SRSMODULE, GENNADY YASHCHENKO SRSMODULE.COM SCAM Gennady Yashchenko LIAR FRAUD ILLEGAL!!! Freeville, NY Nationwide Author: Falmouth, Massachusetts Auto Parts: SRSModule.com GENNADY YASHCHENKO Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Sears Carpet Cleaning Services Bait and Switch Practices Newtown Square Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Newtown Square, Pennsylvania Cleaning Services: Sears Carpet Cleaning Services Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Direct Gardening order placed on June 5, 2016. Inquired about my order on June 14, Told in shipping department have emailed and called 3 more times and told same thing. Today topped it off, Now not all plants are available. HOW? Was told order was ready for shipping June 7, 2016........today is the 28th..why hasn't it been shipped? Bloomington Illinois Author: weare, New Hampshire Landscaping: Direct Gardening Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 27 2016
Monster Transmission Another dead monster transmission, 2 yr, 630 miles Brooksville Florida Author: whitehouse, Ohio Auto Parts: Monster Transmission Brooksville, Florida

Jun 27 2016
Direct Gardening Order Dwarf Jumbo Burning Bush (2). Received 6 stems with brown broom-like tops. Bloomington, IL Illinois
Author: Downey, California Landscaping: Direct Gardening Bloomington, IL, Illinois

Jun 27 2016
Texas Direct Auto Care Failure to contact customers, keeping customers without vehicles for weeks with no response. Stafford TX Author: Houston, Texas Auto Mechanics: Texas Direct Auto Care

Jun 26 2016
Zeno Auto Parts Accepted payment in full,did not deliver part, will not accept my phone calls(more than 20) New Jersey Author: lake worth, Florida Auto Parts: Zeno Auto Parts New Jersey

Jun 25 2016
Transmax, Llc Omateo mess ☝ my credit and damage my car even worser Put cheap parts then over charge me on parts also lie about fixxing error codes and extra problems are wrong with my car. Charge me for work that wasnt fix or the wirk need to fix less than warranty expiration date and dont want to fix the car without wanting extra money Took parts off my car chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Service Stations: Transmax, Llc chicago, Illinois

Jun 23 2016
diesel care and performance Sold wrong parts, Blew up my engine memphis Tennessee
Author: pleasant hill, California Auto Parts: diesel care and performance mepmphis, Tennessee

Jun 23 2016
Direct TV MasTec Property Damage , Lies Internet Author: Leeds, New York Satellite Dish Companies: Direct TV

Jun 22 2016
Xtralights Lighting parts and accessories. Cancelled my order after being told it would be back ordered several weeks. Have not received my refund after several phone calls and messages. Its been six weeks and still no refund. Richmond California Author: Orlando, Florida Car Parts & Accessories: Xtralights Richmond, California

Jun 22 2016
Safe Auto Glass presented themselves as Safe Lite Auto Glass Nationwide Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Auto Parts: Safe Auto Glass Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
National floors direct Vindictive installers Avon ny Ny Author: Londonderry, New Hampshire Interior Decorators: National floors direct New York

Jun 21 2016
Direct Money Lenders, Doug Goins Fraudulent advance fees, plus demands for companionship Indianapolis Indiana Author: Denver, Colorado Commerical Lending Brokers: Direct Money Lenders Indianapolis, Indiana

Jun 21 2016
Sears Home Services $90 to tighten 4 screws Gaithersburg, MD Maryalnd Author: GAITHERSBURG, Maryland Consumer Services: Sears Home Services Nationwide

Jun 20 2016
Lifestyle-Direct ForskolinFitPro.com Sucked me in! Internet Author: Centralia , Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Lifestyle-Direct Internet

Jun 20 2016
Direct Lending Solutions James Toka Foreign guy calls and ask me if I want $1000, verified my personal info, advised me to check out their site and ratings on BBB, then advises I am approved, a manager calls back to verify my acceptance of the loan, but ,here comes stupidity, I have to prove I can re-pay the loan and as a show of good faith i need to transfer $130 to their company! Really?! At this point I am smelling a scammer, so I advise james Toka to keep his loan and refuse to send the funds. I hang up on him and dial the number back. The number rings several times then goes to busy. I am fearful because I have given these fraudulent my personal banking info and my social. How do I prevent potential identity theft? Southake Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Loans: Direct Lending Solutions Southakel, Texas

Jun 19 2016
Direct TV Customers are children to be punished! Fort Bragg California Author: Fort Bragg, California TVs & VCRs: Direct TV Nationwide

Jun 19 2016
OEMassive Seller of defective parts!! California Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Auto Parts: OEMassive Nationwide

Jun 18 2016
autopartstrain.com sent 2 defective power steering pumps and refused to make good temecula California Author: temecula, California Auto Parts: autopartstrain.com Internet

Jun 18 2016
Americar, Inc. Car was guaranteed to be rebuilt perfectly but has required over $2200 in parts alone Laurel Maryland Author: Waukesha, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Americar, Inc. Laurel, Maryland

22, Report #1311993

Jun 17 2016
North Georgia Automotive Sean and Bill theft Acworth Georgia Internet Author: Acworth, Georgia Auto Parts: North Georgia Automotive Internet

23, Report #1311983

Jun 17 2016
AGrade Auto AGrade Auto is NOT a Reputable Business Hoffman Estates Illinois Author: Rochester, New York Auto Parts: AGrade Auto Hoffman Estates, Illinois

24, Report #1311907

Jun 17 2016
Direct Tv Direct tv flat out lied about set up fees Minot Internet Author: Minot, North Dakota Television Parts & Services: Direct Tv Internet

Jun 16 2016
Direct Express My account was fraudulently used overseas and direct express will not repay me. P.O. Box 245998 San Antonio, TX 78224-5998 Nationwide
Author: Hesperia, California Credit Card Fraud: Direct Express Nationwide