SEARS PORTRAIT STUDIO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sears portrait studio
There may be more specific results for "sears portrait studio"
For more specific results for "sears portrait studio"
Showing 1-25 of 5,236 Found Reports For more specific results for "sears portrait studio"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
Sears why not lease it The company never sent me my ownership papers! I am calling again today. New Hampshire 03104 New Hampshire Author: Petal, Mississippi Shopping Centers & Malls: Sears why not lease it New Hampshire 03104, New Hampshire

Aug 20 2017
Shirely Gordon Strands Hair Studio Charged me 5x what I was quoted for a hair service; was rude amd disrespectful; tried to get physical and snatched money from my hands Wheaton Maryland Author: Wheaton, Maryland Hair Salons: Shirely Gordon Wheaton, Maryland

Aug 18 2017
Portrait Painting portrait-painting.com Review portrait painting paid but seller did not ship Houston, TX Texas Nationwide Author: Little Rock, Oklahoma Art Gallery: Portrait Painting Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Sears Home Warranty Did not cover anything I submitted a claim for. Was told I would be refunded and received an email that after review no refund would bee issued. Nationwide Author: Crosby, Texas Warranty Companies: Sears Home Warranty Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
PaintingsPal Studio paintingspal.com NO 30 Day Money Back Guarantee Shenzhen, China Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Art Gallery: PaintingsPal Studio Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Sears and Shop ladder Ordered sofa and loveseat on sears. Com. Received wrong sofa and loveseat. Been sitting in my garage for a week and still trying to send it back. Sears and shopladder acknowledge I received wrong shipment. Can't get someone to pick it up North Wales Pennsylvania Author: North Wales, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Sears and Shop ladder North Wales , Pennsylvania

Aug 14 2017
Systems Protect Home Service Plan Total Protect Ft Lauderdale FL, Sears Holding, CCHS, Cross Country Home Services, Home Sure Companies Plumbing Rip Off Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Louisville, Kentucky Plumbing: Systems Protect Home Service Plan Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

8, Report #1392040

Aug 11 2017
Sears Lease it program Rip-off Internet Author: Morris, Illinois Department & Outlet Stores: Sears Lease it program Internet

Aug 09 2017
Paul Brotsky repair or replace broken refrigerator La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011 CA Author: La Canada Flintridge, California Warranty Companies: Sears Home Warranty Nationwide

Aug 08 2017
Sears Home Warranty failed to perform, i.e. sold me a repair contract but refused to perform. Nation Wide, but Home Office is Ft. Lauderdale, F Nationwide and Home Office is in FL Author: Marlboro, New Jersey Home Warranty Companies: Sears Home Warranty Nationwide

Aug 07 2017
Richard D. Fusco Studio of Music Guitars Tried to Scam Voodoo Priestess and Chargeback for products and services rendered Livingston New Jersey Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Psychic Fortune Tellers: Richard D. Fusco Livingston, New Jersey

Aug 06 2017
Portraits International Northwest Studio Max International I paid my 20.00 dollars for my husband and son to have a portrait taken at Wal-Mart by a studio max employee and when my family arrived at our appointment time the photographer was not there Beaverton Oregon Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Toll-Booth Cashiers: Portraits International Northwest Beaverton , Oregon

Aug 04 2017
Cs talent ent Caroline schwitzky I Glorivee Toribio was working for CS talents. I worked through the company on two different occasions as a model for music videos. Those 2 videos were compensated but I never got paid. At this moment I am owd $160.00 as a talent ($80.00 per video). I also worked for Cs talent as booking agent for about a month. The job was commissioned paid, I was supposed to get payed 20% of each talent that were booked by me. On 4/26/17 I booked 5 girls for a music video but unfortunately the video was cancelled. Each girl was supposed to get 50$ cancellation fee totaling 250$. I was supposed to get a 20% of that which is $50.00. I was asked to book 5 girls for the same the video for the following day on 4/27/17. So I booked the 5 girls at 250.00 each model. Meaning that I made 250.00 for booking the total of 5 models. This video was cancelled again but the models were paid in full because they stayed at the studio the entire time. I tried calling Caroline a number of times asking when will I get paid, but she always gave me the run around. Hialeah Florida Author: Miami, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Cs talent ent Florida

Aug 04 2017
Alexis Dickey Photography Horrible Customer Service, Does Not Honor Deadlines or Rates Los Angeles California My apologies Author: Studio City, California Photography: Alexis Dickey Photography Los Angeles, California

Aug 02 2017
AsSeenOnTV.pro Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: AsSeenOnTV.pro is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. The work ethic is reflected in endless endeavors to raise the bar and produce unique media that connects brands with viewers in new ways.*UPDATE: AsSeenOnTV.pro pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. AsSeenOnTV.pro recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The Truth Author: Memphis, Tennessee Internet Marketing Companies: AsSeenOnTV.pro TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, AsSeenOnTV.pro is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Internet

Aug 01 2017
Peacock and Lime Hair & Esthetics Studio - Maureen (owner) A know-it-all, gravelly voiced nightmare of a woman by the name of Maureen Vernon British Columbia Author: British Columbia Hair Salons: Peacock and Lime Hair & Esthetics Studio Vernon, British Columbia

Jul 31 2017
The price is right Step Burbank California Internet Wow Author: South Holland, Illinois Producers: The price is right

Jul 29 2017
Sears A&E Sears home improvement High pressure sales. Won't give you an itemized quote, so I didn't buy. Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Builders & Contractors: Sears Internet

Jul 29 2017
Matthew Broccamonte recording amateur bad service phoenix Arizona Author: Arizona Recording Studio, Record Producers: Matthew Broccamonte phoenix, Arizona

Jul 28 2017
SEARS MASTERCARD COMPANY SENT ME AN ACCOUNT STATEMENT THAT I OWED $33.89 WHEN IN FACT I OWED $0 SIOUX FALLS SOUTH DAKOTA Author: TULSA, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: SEARS MASTERCARD Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Sears- Why not lease it False adversting/scam Columbus Ohio Nationwide Author: Grove city, Ohio Appliances: Sears- Why not lease it Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Sears Department Store Denied Check /,but certain checks they accepted, but later charged me with forgery, and repossessed purchased items Indianapolis Indiana
Author: NORCROSS, Georgia Appliances: Sears Department Store Indianapolis , Indiana

Jul 21 2017
Studio Hoppe GmBH River Combat virtual goods Game AlphaWars Selling alpha-state immature software, virtual currency vanished, no refund, no response Wollerau Switzerland Author: Berlin, Other Computer Software: Studio Hoppe GmBH Internet

Jul 20 2017
Account Care Citi Bank ,Sears Many way the get out of paying off Nationwide Author: MENOMINEE, Michigan Credit Services: Account Care Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Sears Sears appliance protection plan Is Sears appliance protection pln a scam? Lakeland Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Personal Services: Sears Nationwide