SEARS VACATIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sears vacations
There may be more reports for "sears vacations"
For more results perform a general search for "sears vacations"
Showing 1-25 of 4,439 Found Reports For more specific results for "sears vacations"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 26 2017
Concierge Vacations Services In Compliance Services TB1MPO box15725 Scottsdale Arizona 85267 Bamboozled in a darkened booth by a hurried salesman spewing lies Wilmington Delaware Author: tucson, Arizona Travel Services: Concierge Vacations Services Wilmington, Delaware

2, Report #1361907

Mar 15 2017
America Vacation and My Sunny Vacations vacationativations.com.aslo docusign.com to sign off on the purchased My sunny Vacations calle epicuaro 458,paseo universidad puerto vallar jalisco,mexico 48280 Author: newark, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: America Vacation and My Sunny Vacations Internet

Mar 13 2017
Vida Vacations Vidanta, Grupo Mayan Misrepresentation of Timeshare Contract Benefits Playa del Carmen Quintana Roo Author: Gravenhurst, Ontario Time-share developers: Vida Vacations Playa del Carmen,

Mar 13 2017
America Vacations It looks like we were all fooled by this scammer - by looking at all the report - we all believed and purchased what they offered - and now that we are ready to book, the phone no does not even work. what can we do? Have they found these scammers?
Author: Arleta, California Travel Services: Amaerica Vacations

Mar 12 2017
Best South Florida Vacations rentals We cant get our deposit back! Hollywood Florida Author: Riverview, Florida Property Management: Best South Florida Vacations rentals

Mar 11 2017
America vacations Yucatan solsan Charged me 300.00 for an all inclusive hotel package to turcs and caicos that is null Nationwide Author: Farmingdale, New York Air Travel: America vacations Yucatan solsan Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
Sears Craftsman SEARS CRAFTSMAN DEVELOPED ONE OF THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE! Internet Author: Steubenville, Ohio Hardware & Tools: Sears Craftsman Internet

Mar 07 2017
SEARS Particular location North East Mall, Hurst Texas Corp office Illinois location Inferior product quality; failure to refund monies Hurst Texas
Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: SEARS Hurst , Texas

Mar 03 2017
Tristate financial Sundance vacations Vacation ripoff On line Nationwide Author: Richlands, North Carolina Amusement & Theme Parks: Tristate financial Nationwide

Mar 01 2017
Why not lease me Aka Sears scratch and damage They put it on my credit as a collection or charge off. Greenville South Carolina Author: spartanburg, South Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Why not lease me Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Sears Who are you? Sears Nationwide Author: Harriburg, North Carolina Warranty Companies: Sears Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Fun for Life Vacations They are not responding. I enter my email and it shows that it does not exist. We paid 3,500.00 for 20 weeks vacation. And we r retiring and like to use it. Big scam. We like our money back. Mississauga Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Travel Companies: Fun for Life Vacations Mississauga, Ontario

Feb 24 2017
Premier Cancun Vacations Scam, Ripoff, Bait and Switch Internet Please Send Your Contact Information Author: Plevna, Kansas Travel Services: Premier Cancun Internet

Feb 24 2017
America Vacations I paid for a vacation when i went to book the costumer service number is out of order so I sent jmcentirects@gmail.com a email to ask if there was a new number or what to do to book and got no response Internet
Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Resorts: America Vacations Internet

Feb 22 2017
Sears Home Warranty Sears Holding Company Buyer beware Sears employees offer lousy service and lie to the client constantly Chicago Nationwide Author: Richmond, Virginia Warranty Companies: Sears Home Warranty Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Occidental Allegro Vacations The salemen for Occidental Allegro gave us a tour of their property; showing us what we would be using if we purchased the plan. During the purchase they showed us a catalog indicating several vacation spots available to us. After purchasing the plan the next year we schedule a vacation for Occidental Allegro, but to our surprise the resort, room and services were nothing compared to what they showed us. We contacted them to cancel our plan since they did not coere to their policy. We were told we could not cancel.  This company was in Cozumel Mexico. Mexico Cozumel Author: Corinth, Maryland Sales People: Occidental Allegro Vacations Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
brice anderson at prime alliance Towson cleveland Ohio Author: Goodyear, Arizona Air Travel: Prime alliance holdings and Amadeus vacations Towson , Maryland

Feb 15 2017
Prime Alliance and Amadeus Vacations Rip off, trade you vacation package in lieu of buying your time share Townson,MD Maryland, and Ohio Author: Sacramento, California Travel Services: Prime Alliance and Amadeus Vacations Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Why Not Lease It **Sears/K-Mart** **SCAMMED BY SEARS** In all my life, I have never been taken advantage of like this! Boca Raton Nationwide Author: Boca Raton, Florida Appliances: Why Not Lease It Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Branson Way Productions Branson Way Vacations, Ozark mountain veterans Fraud,scam,ripoff,illegal,tax evasion, BRANSON Missouri False Statement Author: Branson, Missouri Travel Services: Branson Way Productions BRANSON, Missouri

Feb 07 2017
GOSMITH.COM They took my money and gave me no customers. When I asked for the refund I got no answer whatsoever,they provide fake customers, like the one that they have service contract with sears, and when you call those customers either they don't answer or they get mad at you for calling them.they also sell the llead to few other companies.they are a scam just like YEXT, HOME ADVISOR ,APPLIANCE APPOINTMENT, Internet Author: coram, New York Appliances: GOSMITH.COM Internet

Feb 07 2017
SEARS APPLIANCE PARTS DEPT. DOUBLE THE PRICE FOR A KENMORE DRYER LINT FILTER Internet Author: CLIFFSIDE PARK, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: SEARS Internet

Feb 04 2017
Whynotleaseit Sears Whynotleaseit New Hampshire Author: Twin Falls, Idaho Financial Services: Whynotleaseit Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
Sears Home Protection Sears Protection The Sears Protection Agreement is fraudulent. They will do anything to avoid paying valid claims Hoffman estate Illinois Author: Stamford, Connecticut Warranty Companies: Sears Home Protection Hoffman estate, Illinois

Feb 02 2017
Sears Service Major overcharge Tucson Arizona Question Author: Tucson, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Sears Service Nationwide