Your Search | sears , roebuck and co.

Apr 24 2015
Seiko/Pulsar Seiko watches and pulsar watches Breach of warranty Mahwah, NJ Nationwide Author: Belgrade, Missouri Clock Repair: Seiko/Pulsar Nationwide

Apr 24 2015
Protech Solar SolarMax Lieing and misleading owner Chris Mckenna of Protech Solar breaks contract and robs channel partner for $15,000 and does it again to another 6 months later. Tempe Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Electrical Services: Protech Solar Tempe, Arizona

Apr 24 2015
Cee Cee Boutique Susancboutique.bigcartel.com we were also part of fraudulent claim from these people. I have screen shots of conversation between the owner and I . we order prom dresses that wasn't delivered and we never received a tracking number. Baltimore, Maryland Internet Author: Ocilla, Georgia Better Business Bureau: Cee Cee Boutique Internet

Apr 24 2015
Magic Motors Worst Car Dealership have ever met- liars and shady dealership Sneville Georgia
Author: , Florida Auto Dealers: Magic Motors Sneville, Georgia

Apr 24 2015
David E. Nelson PH. D I am working on my mental health dr. but to air my dirty laundry to the readers of the standard examiner is unproffesional and wrong. Salt lake city Internet Confidentiality Author: Uintah, Utah Mental Health: David E. Nelson PH. D Internet

Apr 24 2015
American Independent Business Coalition www.aibcoalition.com I received a membership package in the mail with my website instructions. I have never signed up for this membership. The profile they have created for me on this website does not contain any information as to any membership fees or charges that are due or paid in the past. I believe this may have come from an internet search for health insurance that was cancelled, although I have not recieved a refund and have asked twice. I do not know the date this membership started, if it was cancelled or if any refunds have been issued via whatever health insurance hawk signed me up for this. There is never an answer at their telephone number, just a request to leave a message and they will get back to you. Chesterfield Missouri Updating Payment Information Author: Whitmore Lake, Michigan Health Insurance: American Independent Business Coalition Chesterfield, Missouri

Apr 24 2015
Wholesale Electronics and Furniture Integrity Audio and Video Inc. Deceptive Transaction on Bed that Broke in Three Months Jamaica New York
Author: Queens Village, New York Sales People: Wholesale Electronics and Furniture Jamaica, New York

Apr 24 2015
Webname Solution took my credit card information in the selling of a domain name www.artistezone.com, said it would take 10 days to process. I called their phone number which was non-existent so I emailed them. They responded right away. It is 14 days later and I have not had any more responses, however, they have my credit card information which I just closed out. No idea. They claim they are US based Internet Author: Pequannock, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Webname Solution Internet

Apr 24 2015
BestReplica.sr I wire transferred $1,160. to them April 1st and as soon as they received the funds all communication from them stopped. Never received the merchanidse I purchased. Sent mnumerous emails which prior to me sending the funds were always promptly answered. After they got the funds no response. Phone ALWAYS goes to voicemail Not sure. Not listed. Wesbite .sr is Suriname Internet,
Author: Portland, Oregon Jewelry Stores: BestReplica.sr Internet

Apr 24 2015
clear capital ClearCapital.com, Inc.300 East 2nd StreetSuite 1405Reno, NV 89501 company does not check for appropriate values nor do they understand values based on NY market and communities Nationwide Author: Garden City Park , New York Accounting: clear capital Nationwide

Apr 24 2015
Cynthia Cheek Cynthia Cheek Melissa Revis This 2 Womens finally going to Jail after scam People and Company's New Port Richey Florida
Author: lake buena vista, Florida WANTED REWARD $$$: Cynthia Cheek New Port Richey, Florida

Apr 24 2015
Affinion Benefits Group Accidental Death and Dismemberment Nashville Tennessee Author: Plantation, Florida Health Insurance: Affinion Benefits Group Nashville, Tennessee

ASA College Do not go to this school!!! Brooklyn New York
Author: Brooklyn, New York Colleges and Universities: ASA College Brooklyn, New York

Apr 24 2015
Stateway Auto Transport SAT Logistic DECEPTIVE AND UNTRUSTWORTHY: STAY AWAY FROM THEM Wheeling Illinois Author: Mill Creek, Washington Auto Shipping Companies: Stateway Auto Transport Wheeling, Illinois

Apr 24 2015
JB BYRIDDER ON BROOKPARK RD I HAD RECIEVED A 2007 LIMITED FORD FOCOUS IN LESS THEN 2 WEEKS WITH THE CAR MY KEY WOULD NOT COME OUT OF THE CARD IT WAS STUCK IN THE STAIRING WHEEL THEN THE CAR FAILED ECHECK THEY ALLOWED ME TO RECIEVE A 2007 SATURN AND DOUBLE CHARGE ME THEN LESS THEN 30 DAYS OF THE CAR  Cleveland, Ohio Author: CLEVELAND, Ohio Motor Vehicle: JB BYRIDDER Cleveland, OH , Ohio

16, Report #1206678

Apr 24 2015
Dr. Sudhir Rajkhowa Dr. Sudhir Rajkhowa, child /adolescent was very unprofessional when dealing with my daughter and I Barrie, Ontario Ontario
Shawn W Mcquaid shows who he really is Author: Barrie, Ontario Mental Health: Dr. Sudhir Rajkhowa Barrie, Ontario, Ontario

Apr 24 2015
BALDERAS'S JALAPENOS KITCHEN AND GRILL, INC. JALAPENOS GRILL AND KITCHEN, JALAPENOS BALDERAS KITCHEN AND GRILL, MEXICAN, LA PARILLA, EL DIAMANT FRAUD, U-VISA, IMMIGRATION, ABUSE, TAX EVASION, HEALTHCARE FRAUD, FALSE IMPRISONMENT, ALIAS, THEFT, CONVERSION OF PROPERTY, REFUGE, BANK OF AMERICA, BANAMEX, MONEY LAUNDERING, ARGENTA, SAN FRANCISCO, STONESTOWN GALLERIA, SAN FRANCISCO STATE UNIVERSITY, DAN BLDRBSTS, MEXICO, JALAPENOS MEXICAN KITCHEN AND GRILL, BALDERAS DANIEL RENE, SARA LOURDES BALDERAS BARRIENTOS VALLEJO, LA PARILLA, XALAPA VERACRUZ, DANIEL BALDERAS, PARK MERCED, GRIJALVA DR., GARCES DR. MAQUARIE AUSTRALIA, CITY CLINIC OF SAN FRANCISCO, BERKELEY, 2020 KITTREDGE, 680 MISSION STREET, 1 POLK ST 1708, 1905, TOYOTA VENZA SILVER, San Francisco California
DUTY OF CARE Author: san jose, California Credit Card Fraud: BALDERAS'S JALAPENOS KITCHEN AND GRILL, INC. San Francisco, California

Apr 24 2015
Federal Bond and Collection Services FBCS Constant barrage of phone calls with false information in an attempt to gain access to the little money I have Hatboro Pennsylvania Author: Thornton, Colorado Con Artists: Federal Bond and Collection Services Hatboro, Pennsylvania

19, Report #1219002

Apr 24 2015
Business Credit America Houston McMiller and Partner - Good Credit Union This company is providing step-by-step instructions on how to commit BANK AND TAX FRAUD FYI a ctitation from Forbes Magazine is not the law Author: Los Angeles, California Financial Services: Business Credit America

Apr 24 2015
Machine zone I bought a pack for $99.99 on April 4th it's now April 24th and still nothing back from them I've sent several emails to them about neglecting it's customers and all I get back is we're working on it but nothing ever gets done then they decide to just quit messaging u East palo alto California
Author: Fresno, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Machine zone East palo alto, California

Apr 24 2015
Micheal kors Order 120.00 of Michael Kors outlet.us.com merchandise.online and never got email confirmation. SHFLTECH SHANGHAI Internet Author: Jacksonville , Florida On-Line Stores: Micheal kors Outlet.us.com.. Internet

Apr 24 2015
Port Of Everett POE BLOCKED MY BOAT INCORRECTLY AND FLOODED THE INTERIOR OF MY BOAT Everett Washington Author: Everett, Washington Customer: Port Of Everett Everett, Washington

23, Report #1205836

Apr 24 2015
 corporationwiki.com/Florida/Palm-Harbor/robert-fletcher/27219653.aspx   Rob Fletcher lies, promises, takes money and does not fufill payback and works promised. palm harbor Florida Fraud Research on Robert Fletcher In Palm Harbor Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Landscape Companies: http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Palm-Harbor/robert-fletcher/27219653.aspx palm harbor, Florida

24, Report #1190436

Apr 24 2015
Nate Obryant Gary Anthony They scammed me out of $1050 for online marketing education. San diego Internet Another friend lies Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Internet Services: Nate Obryant Internet

Apr 24 2015
Pro Cases Inc. Afshin Shane Zakhor paid $500 for a custom lighting case, and never came through. Vernon California
Refund was given to customer Author: Black River Falls, Wisconsin Customer: Pro Cases Inc. Vernon, California