SEARS , ROEBUCK AND CO. Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sears , roebuck and co.
There may be more specific results for "sears , roebuck and co."
For more specific results for "sears , roebuck and co."
Showing 26-50 of 299,399 Found Reports For more specific results for "sears , roebuck and co."
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed National Tech LLC Sebrina Johnson Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed Keith Carlson Jim Nothelfer They called to try to consolidate my student loans was one time payment of $150 and $49 a month for the next 3 years I looked them up on the BBB and went on to your website and I found out this is a scam Las Vegas Nevada and California Nationwide Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Adult Career & Continuing Education: Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed Nationwide

May 27 2017
Andy Cush / Spin Media and Magazine Andy Cush journalist Unethical Journalist Internet
Author: NYC, New York Public Relations: Andy Cush / Spin Media and Magazine Internet

May 27 2017
Tradition Transportation Tim and Jim Evans , Ben Bard , Jim MC Gee my other half has worked for tradition for a little over a year now tho he has gone three weeks without pay before and they have him as a lease operator they force them to run their customer freight which is not right because of the miles dead head they will send you , so in turn they get their customer freight deliveries on the lease operators fuel. Angola Indiana Author: Rensselaer, Indiana Trucking Companies: Tradition Transportation Angola, Indiana

May 27 2017
Debra Grady I was asked to pay the deposit for renting a room, and NEVER saw the room. Fremont California Author: Fremont, California Rental Supplies: Debra Grady Fremont, California

May 27 2017
sixdollarbux.com Failure to payout of commissions PO Box 1769, Denver CO 80201 US Internet
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Internet: sixdollarbux.com Internet

May 27 2017
STANFORD BROWN MISLEAD AND LIED TOO MIDDELEBURG HTS Ohio Author: CLEVELAND, Ohio Health Care Education: STANFORD BROWN MIDDELEBURG HTS , Ohio

May 27 2017
iolo.finance@usa.com This is all I have. Called me a lied to me about providing 5 years of Microsoft Windows update and protection Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Computer Service & Repair: iolo.finance@usa.com Internet

May 27 2017
HEADLOCK, CLEEN-TESTO BOOST, CHARISMATIC HEALTH, BA2*HAMMERTESTO, Youth Renew. BEWARE! BIGGEST FRAUD EVER. FAKE PRODUCTS WITH HORRIBLE SIDE EFFECTS( HEADACHE, SUICIDE THOUGHTS, DEPRESSION, AND MORE), TRIAL $4.99, HOWEVER THEY CHARGE YOU $88.57 FOR EVERY TRIAL BOTTLE WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT Fountain Valley, CA 92728 (Fake address) Internet
Author: Bronx , New York Supplemental Health Programs: headlock Internet

May 27 2017
Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Tjhin Franky, Unit 2, 59-61 Edward Street, Riverstone New South wales-2765 Deceptive, deceitfull, dishonest and unscrpulous conduct Sydney NSW Australia
18th Nov Response From the Attorney General's Office of the state of Victoria. Author: Mulgrave Victoria Australia, Other Questionable Activities: Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Sydney, Select State/Province

May 27 2017
Sears Spokane Employees Federal Credit Union remitter - Joshua Vollmer received a check for payment fof wrapping my car and advertising for Baskin-Robbins ice cream. Read about it and sounds like a scam. Spokane Washington Author: Pataskala, Ohio Bad Check Writers: Sears Spokane Employees Federal Credit Union Spokane, Washington

May 27 2017
Balmer & Kalt Refused to let me return substandard divers watch too small for a man to wear and of poor quality. Internet Author: Hanover, Maryland Jewelry Stores: Balmer & Kalt Internet

May 27 2017
Let Me Serve You Cristina Martinez- Thief Debbie- Owner accomplice? Cristina Martinez of Davie Florida (((REDACTED))) (D/O/B) lured me in on Offer up to have me buy two cell phones. I purchased them and they were stolen!! Probably from a client of LET ME SERVE YOU cleaning service in south florida owned by Debbie ( 954-548-5762) when I called Cristinas job after filling a case with BSO I did a skip trace found her emploer Debbie when I called to alert Debbie that she has dishonest employess she laughed, I explained I gave the case number fact is. Anyone who allows a girl like Cristina Martinez to work for them will soon be holding some liabilities, It is clear they all must do drugs beware do not let them in your house Coconut Creek Florida
Author: Davie, Florida Cleaning Services: Let Me Serve You Coconut Creek ,

May 27 2017
Go shop and save Luv savings SCAMMED OUT OF MONEY. CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD Nationwide
Author: Wilmington, Delaware Department & Outlet Stores: Go shop and save Nationwide

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 27 2017
Beauty Basics I cancelled my order a yr ago.. then about 3 to 4 months ago they start sending me product and charging me again. The number they provide rings and hangs up on you. La Jolla California Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Skin Care: Beauty Basics Nationwide

May 27 2017
Cash construction Casey Cervantes cash Nicole vigil cash Stole downpayment and lied about being registered and insured Gothenburg Nebraska
Author: KEARNEY, Nebraska Home Improvements: Cash construction Gothenburg , Nebraska

May 27 2017
Handy Hayden LLC (or) Handy Hayden (or) Hayden Smith Overcharging, incomplete work, cheating and Blackmail Punta Gorda Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Home Improvements: Handy Hayden LLC Punta Gorda, Florida

May 27 2017
ROADSIDE SERVICE Offered $ 100 Walmart Gift Card if I answered their survey. This was a veiled attempt to get my hard earned money by giving me endless offers for products i didn't want. Tampa Florida Author: STERLING HEIGHTS, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: ROADSIDE SERVICE Tampa, Florida

May 27 2017
Emilia Fodriga Andrea Franzosi The Guardian Maine Coons Italy Emy Fodriga Emilia Franzosi Selling very sick cats and harrassing people Internet
Angie Leffew/ Angela Leffew Author: Magnolia, New Jersey Cat Breeders: Emilia Fodriga Andrea Franzosi The Guardian Maine Coons Italy Internet

May 27 2017
Sweepstakes Advisor Dallas Texas Lied and scammed me out of 10$ Dallas Texas Author: Oklahoma, Oklahoma Computer Fraud: Sweepstakes Advisor Oklahoma, Oklahoma

May 27 2017
Foshan baodali Hardware Products Co.,LTD ) (称佛山宝达利金属制品有限公司 Foshan baodali Hardware Products Co.,LTD is a fraud Wuxi Jiangsu, China
Author: Alabama Hardware & Tools: Foshan baodali Hardware Products Co.,LTD )

May 26 2017
Nextiva Illegal overcharging of sales tax and excessive fees amounting to over 40% of invoices Scottsdale Nationwide, Internet, NY UPDATE on Nextiva Author: Port Washington, New York Telephone Companies: Nextiva Nationwide

May 26 2017
Cassidy Taylor scammer Internet Author: elizabeth , Indiana Bait-and-Switch: Cassidy Taylor Internet

May 26 2017
Payza Nonchalant, Hate Crime and Censorship Allowed? Quebec Author: Hillside, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Payza Quebec