Your Search | sears co.

26, Report #1192921

Dec 03 2014
David Robertson owner A1 Razorback moving co A1 razorback moving co. Owner David Robertson Oct. 3rd 2014 the companies movers dropped my brand new ken more elite on its front busting the knobs beyond working condition. Today it's been two months I have texts that he would have it repaired, he's been blowing us up all along I'm doing laundry for 5 people. My husband is a post 911 wounded solider on a budget and we two weeks prior had purchased the washer for $1,400 at Sears. He's had two repair people here he says ordering parts I say it can't be repaired and he doesn't want to replace the unit Cabot (greystone) Arkansas
Author: Ward, Arkansas Miscellaneous Companies: David Robertson owner A1 Razorback moving co Cabot (greystone), Arkansas

27, Report #1192863

Dec 03 2014
2-10 home buyers warranty liars,thieves,and con artists (((Redacted))) Denver, CO 80231-3 Nationwide Author: Utica, New York Warranty Companies: 2-10 home buyers warranty Nationwide

28, Report #1192633

Dec 02 2014
UBER UBER Denver Colorado Rip off, overgchargeds, $117 fare for a 16 mile drive from downtown to Westminster,  Denver, Colorado
Author: Westminster, Colorado Taxi & Limousine Services: UBER Denver, CO,

29, Report #1192548

Dec 02 2014
Sears Auto Center $17.99 oil change leads to negligence and THOUSANDS in damages! Glen Allen Virginia Author: Glen Allen, Virginia Auto Mechanics: Sears Auto Center Glen Allen, Virginia

30, Report #1192491

Dec 02 2014
MiramarOne Search Engine Optimization Hong Kong Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York SEO - Reputation Management: Kawaller & Co. Internet

31, Report #1192386

Dec 01 2014
Dr. Nick Nicholson True Results Surgery scheduled for 1:45pm Monday, arrived, paid large co-pays, taken back to pre-op, IV inserted & Dr Nicholson tells me no surgery today & then called me a liar because I had followed his air-head assistants instructions! Richardson Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Doctors: Dr. Nick Nicholson Richardson, Texas

32, Report #1192374

Dec 01 2014
Allstate Inc. Co. Att: Chris Nicholas Account #*****9948, Claim #******1925. On about 9/17/14 I received wind damage to my roof, reported it. Adjuster inspected 10/10/14. On 10/21/14 talked to Chris Nicholas he stated he need an job invoice to prove the roof was replaced after the windstorm and hail damage on 5/1/11. Dallas Texas Author: Big Spring, Texas Real Estate Services: Allstate Inc. Co. Dallas, Texas

33, Report #1192289

Dec 01 2014
Vitabella Cream- Seneca cream Seneca eye cream saw a commercial on tv and for 2 products the eye cream and the wrinkle cream for $29. the next month I was charged twice at $99.00 x2 OUCH!!! Dont TRUST THIS CO>>> the cream did not work for me.... Stratford upon Avon uk Author: oakland, California Eye Care: Vitabella Cream- Seneca cream Stratford upon Avon,

34, Report #1192207

Dec 01 2014
Qingdao VERA ZHANG Hair Products Co.,Ltd, http://www.aliexpress.com/store/417915, Qingdao Hot Hair Products Co., Ltd, , Ms. Vera Zhang , Qingdao Top Beauty Hair Products Co., Ltd, QINGDAOVERAAliexpress colorfuldayhair@163.com Animal hair blend with plastic fiber wigs!!! BarBie hair is better quality, DO NOT BUY!!! RIPOFF, SCAMMERS Shandong Internet, china Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Qingdao VERA ZHANG Hair Products Co.,Ltd, Qingdao Hot Hair Products Co., Ltd, , Ms. Vera Zhang , Qingdao Top Beauty Hair Products Co., Ltd, QINGDAOVERAAliexpress Internet

35, Report #1192176

Nov 30 2014
West Bend Insurance Co. Bonnie Hughes Denied Claims West Bend Wisconsin Author: Beloit, Wisconsin Body Work & Repair: West Bend Insurance Co. West Bend, Wisconsin

36, Report #1192138

Nov 30 2014
Central States Health & Life Co. of Omaha CSO Insurance did not take over my car payment Omaha Nebraska Author: norfolk, Virginia Insurance Companies: Central States Health & Life Co. of Omaha Omaha, Nebraska

37, Report #1192094

Nov 30 2014
INSJST HongKong insjst Electronic Technology Co. Ltd (Apple)Owner of company: SHENGJU CHENKnown as IVY Purchased items but no item benn delivered. Longhua Shenzhen Author: Ozorkow, Poland, Other Unusual Rip-Off: INSJST Nationwide

38, Report #1191786

Nov 28 2014
Lumera and LaDermanique . Lumera co. did not contact, but have a Internet Author: Santa Cruz, California Internet Fraud: Lumera and LaDermanique Internet

39, Report #1191763

Nov 28 2014
RPM-CO 4trailer.com David Jernigan, Dave Jernigan, Shannon Jerigan RPM-CO RIPPED ME OFF FOR $4500. DONT GIVE DAVE A DEPOSIT old town Florida Author: Illinois Trailers: RPM-CO 4trailer.com old town, Florida

40, Report #1191760

Nov 28 2014
Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd. THEIR WEBSITE:[url]http://oluxshoes.en.alibaba.com[/url]They scammed us out of $123.00. Thank God we paid with Paypal. What I love about Paypal is that they protect their customers. We bought shoes from Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd a company run by Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd. SCAM!!! SHOE COMPANY SCAM! CHENGDU,CHINA Internet
Author: ny, New York Manufacturers: Chengdu Oluzi Trading Co., Ltd. Internet

41, Report #1191682

Nov 27 2014
Seventh Avenue catalog co I placed an order on 11/19 was required a 10% down payment which was no problem. A few days later before I paid, i wanted to change some items. The girl placed me on hold for 45 minutes. Did not know what she was doing. I called back and was told by another girl that my order was cancelled and to redo my order. I redid my order 11/24 and now they want 50% down. Why? the original amount was 10%.How can the amount change in 3 days? I keep messaging them and not getting any where with that. If the employee was not ignorant, I would still have my order with the changed items with a 10% downpayment. What kind of employees or business do they have? Internet Author: hazlet, New Jersey Customer: Seventh Avenue catalog co Internet

42, Report #1191630

Nov 26 2014
invies.com Scam company Billings Aurora co 80011 Internet Author: Surrey, British Columbia Appliances: invies.com Internet

43, Report #1191487

Nov 26 2014
OCWEN - anti-American co., plz i have record of them ripping off me and pushing me to give up condo in pittsburgh, pa phoenix, az Nationwide Author: phoenix , Arizona Mortgage Companies: OCWEN Nationwide

44, Report #1191393

Nov 25 2014
Jaken Trade Co.,Ltd Jaken Lin http://www.aliexpress.com/store/610166 Scammer that knowingly sent faulty parts but forgot to remove the FAIL sticker off of the item before sending. China Internet Author: Bellevue, Idaho Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Jaken Trade Co.,Ltd Internet

45, Report #1190981

Nov 24 2014
Days Buying Trade CO., LTD. buy online mobile from china. The web site name: www.daysbuying.com and he ask me to send money by bank and Western union or money gram and I sent money by Western Union. Money Sent Details: MTCN Number: 227-473-5482 Receiver Name: Longjie Ye Money Sent Date: 23/11/2014 Money Received Date: 24/11/2014 Shanghai Internet
Author: Al Hasa, Cellular Phone Companies: Days Buying Trade CO., LTD. Internet

46, Report #1190834

Nov 23 2014
China Fan Tian Technology CO.,LTD-. Frank Jarry This is a technology company scamming about supplying cheap original branded phones, Tv, computer etc GuangDong Internet
Author: Lautoka, Alabama Computer Manufactures: China Fan Tian Technology CO.,LTD-. Internet

47, Report #1190789

Nov 22 2014
First American Title Ins Co Jacque Mateo Stole earnest money from escrow account set-up for close of escrow funds. Phoenix Arizona
Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Insurance Companies: First American Title Ins Co Phoenix, Arizona

48, Report #1190549

Nov 21 2014
Big O Tires- Conifer, CO horrible customer service by Jerry conifer Colorado Author: morrison, Colorado Auto Tire shops: Big O Tires- Conifer, CO conifer, Colorado

49, Report #1190499

Nov 21 2014
Southeast Electric Co Op Durant Oklahoma Shut off my electric over 50.00 Durant Oklahoma Author: Stringtown, Oklahoma Electrical Services: Southeast Electric Co Op Durant Oklahoma Durant, Oklahoma

50, Report #1190435

Nov 21 2014
TwigMax Co TwigMax Tyronne Armwood, Geoffrey David Millard, Ian Gibson, http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/twigmax.com Rip-off Scam Website Wilson, North Carolina, USA Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Camera Stores: TwigMax Co Internet