SEARS HOME IMPROVEMENT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: sears home improvement
There may be more specific results for "sears home improvement"
For more specific results for "sears home improvement"
Showing 26-50 of 76,379 Found Reports For more specific results for "sears home improvement"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 12 2017
Snap Audits Misleading Mutes Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Work at Home: Snap Audits Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Ipsosinteractive Every time i do a survey for this company. I am kick off or it friezes up after i'm like 90% done Internet Author: kalkaska, Michigan Work at Home Business: Ipsosinteractive Internet

Oct 11 2017
Homeowners wholesale Jon BensonBrock HenningOwners Out $60,000 no home (NO CONTACT) South Carolina South Carolina Author: Kerman, California Builders & Contractors: Homeowners wholesale , South Carolina

Oct 11 2017
Kamron KA-42 Home theater system I fell victim to this camp today in North. Georgia Two men in a black Escalade North Carolina plates Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Kamron KA-42 Home theater system Nationwide

Rhino Shield Gulf South Predatory Contractors Destin Florida
Author: Pensacola, Florida Home Improvements: Rhino Shield Gulf South Destin, Florida

Oct 11 2017
Creative Home Arts Paid for a membership and they disappeared Minnetonka Minnesota Author: anacortes, Washington Arts and Crafts: Creative Home Arts Minnetonka, Minnesota

Oct 10 2017
Tina Kenyon Landing I. Was denied. Because. I filed bankruptcy. And my credit score. Was low. She. Made it sound like i was buying a new home. Not a mobile. Her. Business practices. Are. Unethical. Mo one innthat park has a. 680. Cresit score. If so why live in a. Park. Where they sell. Unliveable trailers. For 1 dollar. Weedsport New york Author: Syracuse, New York Attorneys General: Tina Kenyon Landing , New York

Oct 10 2017
Rehab garage Royalty Mobile Detailing Scam Tomball Texas Abbott scam Author: Tomball, Texas Car Washes: Rehab garage Tomball, Texas

Oct 10 2017
Windsor Place home care in Lawrence ks. I started the company out having 12 clients by the 2-3 day after calling all these people I ended up with 6. Ok no big deal but when I randomly got ill and had no way of calling my boss but got hold of him as soon as I could get out of the hospital all to find out my job had been terminated. Yea I was like hmm ok this company gives you no leeway at all. So I've been calling this guy for the past 3-4 weeks to get the run around on my pay to top it off today was payday and I've still yet to get a check so I'm asking about it and he starts yelling at me so of course like anyone else I raised my voice!! Then alls he had to say while yelling at me that our conversation was over and proceeded to hang up on me. This company in Lawrence is no kind of professional. Don't work for them. Lawrence Kansas Author: Ottawa, Kansas Home Based Business: Windsor Place home care in Lawrence ks. , Kansas

Oct 10 2017
Lowe's Home Improvement Disastrous kitchen remodel Tilton New Hampshire Author: Gilmanton Iron Works, New Hampshire Home Improvements: Lowe's Home Improvement Tilton, New Hampshire

Oct 10 2017
Metropolitan Home Mortgage Will steal your clients irvine ca Author: Menifee, California Mortgage Companies: metropolitan mortgage , CA

Oct 10 2017
America Home Shield Did not honor service contract Memphis Tennessee Update Author: Willis, Texas Home Improvements: America Home Shield Memphis, Tennessee

Home Depot Extended warranty saga Nationwide
Author: Alma, Michigan Laundry Services: Home Depot Nationwide

Oct 10 2017
New Beginnings North (sober home) Sober home in Uptown with loud rude residents Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Drug Dealers: New Beginnings North (sober home) Chicago, Illinois

Oct 09 2017
Old Republic Home Protection Company, Inc. Left me with a water leak in my shower for days San Ramon California Author: Discovery Bay, California Warranty Companies: Old Republic Home Protection Company, Inc. Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
Giant RV Colton Bought Motor Home in March 2017, Brought in because Generator they say I have to pay not under warranty Colton California Author: San Bernardino, California Auto Dealers: Giant RV Colton Colton, California

Oct 09 2017
sears will not honor extened warranty,on kenmore elite refrigerator rusty screws on ice maker leaving rudt stains on door thay said rust was not covered .thay replaced screws in 2015 thay are located behind plastic on door, this is not a fix it your self job . chicago Nationwide Author: greensboro, North Carolina Appliances: sears Nationwide

Oct 09 2017
Melissa Richardson Max ? With Careerapply.org The job lister, Max, called and left me a voicemail including the website for me to go to, to apply for jobs posting online from home for Facebook and Google making $25-$55 an hour. All I needed to do is go to the website to the apply. Internet Author: Walkertown, North Carolina Employment Services: Melissa Richardson Internet

Oct 09 2017
Professional Learning Institute E-Commerce Positioning They changed their name, but didn't change their scam Bothell Washington Question Author: Washington Work at Home Business: Professional Learning Institute Bothell, Washington

Oct 09 2017
Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. ripoff, make promises, represents one thing and then seeks to never follow through with commitments, abusive demanding demeaning boss Henderson Nevada Carpet Bagger Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Con Artists: Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Oct 08 2017
Consider it Done Maintenance Services This guy charged my 79 year old mother 2000 dollars for a fence. He charged her at the rate of 65 an hour, and it's only been up since the summer, and it is now coming apart. Took a look at it and can see spots all over it where he didn't even put any screws in, just painted over top of it. My mother demanded that he fix it, so he came over thinking no one was at my moms place (I was there cleaning her house) I watched him make a buddy of his cut a board, screw it to the fence, then leave. Took 25 seconds. So I text him to ask if he's fixed the fence, and he totally lies to me, stating it was all repaired, awaiting painting. I then said he was full of it, that I had seen him. I then sent him all the pics of the FUBAR fence and the damage he caused. All I got was radio silence. So this guy ripped off a Korean War veteran dying from cancer as well as his sick wife. These people are my parents and i want to stop this man from ripping off anymore seniors. He isn't even a journeyman in anything (I asked) and he charged my parents double the journeyman rate. Red Deer Alberta
Author: Red Deer, Alberta Home Improvements: Consider it Done Maintenance Services Red Deer, Alberta

Oct 08 2017
AAA Action Fence company llc Scammers, Ripoffs, Unreasonably expensive!, poor service Gray Georgia Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Home Improvements: AAA Action Fence company llc Gray, Georgia

Oct 08 2017
Wells Fargo and Gary Johnson Bryan Davis is the online hacker with different names, phone numbers and IEP address and different locations too in different countries too online hackers tacoma, washington Nationwide Wells fargo was agreeing with ashley hawthorne that I was harassing her it was down right dirty what those felon employees did to me because they was starring at me because she was calling the police Author: Tacoma, Washington Civil Rights Violators: Wells Fargo and Gary Johnson Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
Comstar Pure Lye Comstar, Pure, Lye College Point,  New York It finally came Author: Clearfield, Utah Home Improvements: Comstar Pure Lye , Utah

Oct 08 2017
Sarah Bell - Hacker Architects Scam artist Portland Oregon Author: Chicago, Illinois Home Improvements: Sarah Bell - Hacker Architects Internet