Your Search | sears vacations

Jan 16 2017
Hilton Worldwide Hilton Grand Vacations The Hilton is shady! They charged us 17% interest on a time share. Never told us we had to pay $660 for the loan that they we were told we could easily get a home equity and pay off. We couldn't get a home equity and they said we missed out 5 day window. We were told 14 days and with in out 5 days was Christma, a long flight, and Then New Years prep. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Lincoln, California Resorts: Hilton Worldwide Honolulu , Hawaii

Jan 16 2017
Supreme Choice Travel Fun time Vacations Scams thieves Clarksburg Maryland Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Travel Agencies: Supreme Choice Travel Clarksburg , Maryland

Jan 12 2017
Sears Home Service Sears repair Ripoff Artists Lubbock Texas Author: Lubbock , Texas Home Improvements: Sears Home Service Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Sears Range oven racks fall off Nationwide Author: Danville, California Appliances: Sears Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
Prime Alliance Holding/Amadeus Vacations Sale of my timeshares to Prime Alliance Holdings Ohio Ohio Author: Oceanside, California Home Owner Associations: Prime Alliance Holding/Amadeus Vacations Ohio

Jan 10 2017
Premier Cancun Vacations scam misrepresentation Internet Update Author: boynton beach, Florida Travel Services: Premier Cancun Vacations Internet

Jan 10 2017
American Vacations VIP Now, Corporate Travel, Explore Your Dreams Vacation vacation scam Internet Author: Newbury Park, California Travel Services: American Vacations Internet

Jan 09 2017
Sears Holding Corporation Sears Shop Your Way Sears Holding Corporation Idiots, morons, imbeciles provide aggravation and frustration beyond belief. What is this company thinking. They certainly are lacking any customer service experience . Chicago, Illinois Nationwide
Author: Carlisle, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Sears Holding Corporation Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
vida vacations grand luxxe, groupo mayan, grand bliss VIDA VACATIONS POOR SERVICE & OTHER COMMENTS nuevo vallarta MEXICO Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Resorts: vida vacations nuevo vallarta, Other

Jan 03 2017
America Vacations Inc. My Sunny Vacations Was offerred 5 night 4 day all inclusive and excursions. $398.00 deposit supposedly to the hotel to hold our room. Had up to 18 months to book and use the vacation package. Internet Author: Michigan Resorts: America Vacations Inc. Internet

Jan 02 2017
Sears Home Improvement St Louis Vinyl Siding, Gutters, Terrible Experience Bridgeton Missouri Author: Lincoln, Illinois Building Services: Sears Home Improvement St Louis Bridgeton, Missouri

Jan 02 2017
Punta Resorts Cabo, Prime Alliance Holdings, Amadeus Vacations Amadeus Vacations, Prime Alliance Holdings, Vacations Los Cabos Purchase of my Pueblo Bonito ownership - but did not. Cabo San Lucas; Towson,Maryland, Cleveland, Ohio Mexico, Maryland, Ohio Author: Paradise, California Travel Services: Punta Resorts Cabo, Prime Alliance Holdings, Amadeus Vacations Cabo San Lucas,

Jan 02 2017
Vacations Made Easy OVERPRICED - BAIT AND SWITCH Branson Missouri Author: Seguin, Texas Ticket Sales: Vacations Made Easy Branson, Missouri

Dec 29 2016
My VIP Vacations My VIP Services, LLC How my family lost $800 Branson Missouri Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: My VIP Vacations Branson, Missouri

Dec 28 2016
America Vacations Five Star Travel Explore Your Dream Jay Shapiro Alema Juarez-888-641-6933 Kevin Short Tyler Moore Justice- 844-859-2101 Ripped off and ruined my once in a lifetime vacation Internet Author: Palm Springs, California Resorts: America Vacations Internet

Dec 27 2016
Sears Home Warranty 3 Months and STILL Waiting for Dryer and Microwave Repair Internet Author: Alexandria, Virginia Home Warranty Companies: Sears Home Warranty Internet

Dec 21 2016
Sears home services Sears home services Los Angeles branch and San Diego branch. Beth Goodwin Travis Nolan Unknowledgeable, Liers, theif Santa Fe Springs California Author: Riverside , California Home Improvements: Sears home services Santa Fe Springs , California

Dec 19 2016
esofastore through Sears Two thousand dollars, wrong sofas, will not answer! Monroeville, PA Internet
Author: Monroeville, Pennsylvania Furniture & Furnishings: esofastore Internet

Dec 17 2016
CANCUN EASY VACATIONS want full refund / disappointing cancun mexico Please Send Your Contact Information Author: Montreal, Alabama Travel Services: CANCUN EASY VACATIONS Internet

Dec 16 2016
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Not up front about nonrefundable dates when paying separately for extra day Kissimmee Florida Author: Mohnton, Pennsylvania Hotel: Holiday Inn Club Vacations Orlando Kissimmee, Florida

Dec 12 2016
Sears Home Warranty Services thieft middleburg heights ohio Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Appliances: Sears Home Warranty Services Nationwide

Dec 12 2016
SEARS Duct Cleaning services BAIT AND SWITCH! I answered a Sears advertisement, responding to their offer to clean the HVAC duct work in my home. Upon arriving in my home, the Tech. from Sears immediately disregarded their advertised offer and attempted to sell me additional, unnecessary services. He attempted to frighten me into getting a completed mold decontamination of my system, in addition to cleaning unnecessary air ducts that needed no cleaning. He stated that my dust problem was due to dust from my blower etc., I asked him to show me how this could be the problem. He said he would have to talk to his supervisor etc, and he left my home, not to return. I called the Sears Office, spoke with a person who claimed to be the Techs supervisor (Deon), who gave me no answers regarding this matter. Deon was very rude and unprofessional, he knew nothing but how to trick me into accepting their plot. I told Deon that I am a retired Contractor, very familiar with HVAC systems etc., and I was not accepting their Bait and Switch plot. My sincere advise to all, is don't waste your time dealing with Sears Duct Cleaning services. This is a sham and some responsible person at Sears, or the Better Business etc, should look into this sham and do something about it. Nationwide Author: CAMP SPRINGS,, Maryland Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: SEARS Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
A & E Factory Service Sears wont show up to repair, it's been 2 months. Sterling Heights Michigan Nationwide
Author: Gibraltar, Michigan Consumer Services: A & E Factory Service Nationwide

24, Report #1342094

Dec 08 2016
Premier Cancun Vacations Pressure tactics to get unsuspecting person to commit to their offer. Cancun Internet You Will Be Contacted Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Resorts: Premier Cancun Vacations Internet

25, Report #1341972

Dec 07 2016
Sears Vacations Select Access What a horrible waste of my time and money! Florida Internet Author: White Hall, Arkansas Cruise Ships: Sears Vacations Internet