Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

sears vacations

Showing 1-25 of 4,428 Found Reports For more specific results for "sears vacations"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
Sears Who are you? Sears Nationwide Author: Harriburg, North Carolina Warranty Companies: Sears Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Fun for Life Vacations They are not responding. I enter my email and it shows that it does not exist. We paid 3,500.00 for 20 weeks vacation. And we r retiring and like to use it. Big scam. We like our money back. Mississauga Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Travel Companies: Fun for Life Vacations Mississauga, Ontario

Feb 24 2017
Premier Cancun Vacations Scam, Ripoff, Bait and Switch Internet Please Send Your Contact Information Author: Plevna, Kansas Travel Services: Premier Cancun Internet

Feb 24 2017
America Vacations I paid for a vacation when i went to book the costumer service number is out of order so I sent jmcentirects@gmail.com a email to ask if there was a new number or what to do to book and got no response Internet
Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Resorts: America Vacations Internet

Feb 22 2017
Sears Home Warranty Sears Holding Company Buyer beware Sears employees offer lousy service and lie to the client constantly Chicago Nationwide Author: Richmond, Virginia Warranty Companies: Sears Home Warranty Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Occidental Allegro Vacations The salemen for Occidental Allegro gave us a tour of their property; showing us what we would be using if we purchased the plan. During the purchase they showed us a catalog indicating several vacation spots available to us. After purchasing the plan the next year we schedule a vacation for Occidental Allegro, but to our surprise the resort, room and services were nothing compared to what they showed us. We contacted them to cancel our plan since they did not coere to their policy. We were told we could not cancel.  This company was in Cozumel Mexico. Mexico Cozumel Author: Corinth, Maryland Sales People: Occidental Allegro Vacations Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
brice anderson at prime alliance Towson cleveland Ohio Author: Goodyear, Arizona Air Travel: Prime alliance holdings and Amadeus vacations Towson , Maryland

Feb 15 2017
Prime Alliance and Amadeus Vacations Rip off, trade you vacation package in lieu of buying your time share Townson,MD Maryland, and Ohio Author: Sacramento, California Travel Services: Prime Alliance and Amadeus Vacations Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Why Not Lease It **Sears/K-Mart** **SCAMMED BY SEARS** In all my life, I have never been taken advantage of like this! Boca Raton Nationwide Author: Boca Raton, Florida Appliances: Why Not Lease It Nationwide

Feb 10 2017
Branson Way Productions Branson Way Vacations, Ozark mountain veterans Fraud,scam,ripoff,illegal,tax evasion, BRANSON Missouri False Statement Author: Branson, Missouri Travel Services: Branson Way Productions BRANSON, Missouri

Feb 07 2017
GOSMITH.COM They took my money and gave me no customers. When I asked for the refund I got no answer whatsoever,they provide fake customers, like the one that they have service contract with sears, and when you call those customers either they don't answer or they get mad at you for calling them.they also sell the llead to few other companies.they are a scam just like YEXT, HOME ADVISOR ,APPLIANCE APPOINTMENT, Internet Author: coram, New York Appliances: GOSMITH.COM Internet

Feb 07 2017
SEARS APPLIANCE PARTS DEPT. DOUBLE THE PRICE FOR A KENMORE DRYER LINT FILTER Internet Author: CLIFFSIDE PARK, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: SEARS Internet

Feb 04 2017
Whynotleaseit Sears Whynotleaseit New Hampshire Author: Twin Falls, Idaho Financial Services: Whynotleaseit Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
Sears Home Protection Sears Protection The Sears Protection Agreement is fraudulent. They will do anything to avoid paying valid claims Hoffman estate Illinois Author: Stamford, Connecticut Warranty Companies: Sears Home Protection Hoffman estate, Illinois

Feb 02 2017
Sears Service Major overcharge Tucson Arizona Question Author: Tucson, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Sears Service Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
america vacations Was contacted by fax through a secure fax machine called to look into vacation package was told I had to book to at that time to get my reservation to be held told me only two flights were available. I proceeded through and booked my vacation and was told I had 18 months to redeem my vacation package I attempted to reach company to schedule my vacation and the number is not working and their e-mails do not go through I can not contact anyone to resolve this matter cancun benito juarez, quatana roo Author: Fort Fairfield , Maine Travel Agents: america vacations cancun benito juarez, quatana roo,

Feb 02 2017
America vacations America vacations. Net I paid 420.00 for a trip in 2016 April and now the company is gone .I am ready to book my trip and the number is out of order.i see I am not the only one that's been ripped off this is sad because I have very low income which is why I needed this anyway and now my money is gone .please help.. A fax came to the workplace Internet Author: Newark , Delaware Resorts: America vacations Internet

Feb 02 2017
Voyager Vacation Club Outrigger, Travel Services, Time to Vacation, Discover Vacations Scam Alert Greenville, DE Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Travel Services: Voyager Vacation Club Internet

Jan 30 2017
America Vacations 2 SCAM Paid $420 for travel promotion god for 18 month - I went to call to book reservation and phone has been disconnected mexico Nationwide Author: westbury, New York Lodging: America Vacations 2 Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Sears / Why Not Lease It Program My husband and I saw an in store offer at Sears which stated Why Not Lease it this was a lease to purchase program with no credit check or no money down.  Nationwide Author: Roseboro , North Carolina Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Sears / Why Not Lease It Program Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
Sears mattress, return, refund; BBB Internet Author: Mississippi Computer Furniture: Sears Internet

Jan 26 2017
Bluegreen Vacations/Choice Hotels Deceptive Trade practices Nationwide Author: Tomball, Texas Travel Services: Bluegreen Vacations/Choice Hotels Nationwide

Jan 26 2017
Away To Paradise Vacations What happened to my free cruise? I' m out 598.00 on taxes and fees. Was I scammed? Dale City Virginia Author: Ogden, Utah Cruises: Away To Paradise Vacations Dale City, Virginia

Jan 23 2017
America Vacations ..... They put you on hold, come back, and tell you congrats, they can offer that promo. From the flyer it mentions 4-5 Star Resorts are Guaranteed, and mentions locations like Cancun, Cabo, Bahamas, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, etc. BUT DOES NOT SHOW THE RESORTS. juarinez, mexico Internet Author: Alexandria, Minnesota Resorts: America Vacations Internet

Jan 20 2017
Affordable Vacations International Affordable Vacation International Scam - Class Action Please let me know Sunnyvale California Author: California Travel Services: Affordable Vacations International Sunnyvale, California