Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

sears vacations

Showing 26-50 of 4,437 Found Reports For more specific results for "sears vacations"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 02 2017
America vacations America vacations. Net I paid 420.00 for a trip in 2016 April and now the company is gone .I am ready to book my trip and the number is out of order.i see I am not the only one that's been ripped off this is sad because I have very low income which is why I needed this anyway and now my money is gone .please help.. A fax came to the workplace Internet Author: Newark , Delaware Resorts: America vacations Internet

Feb 02 2017
Voyager Vacation Club Outrigger, Travel Services, Time to Vacation, Discover Vacations Scam Alert Greenville, DE Internet Still a Rip Off Author: Tampa, Florida Travel Services: Voyager Vacation Club Internet

Jan 30 2017
America Vacations 2 SCAM Paid $420 for travel promotion god for 18 month - I went to call to book reservation and phone has been disconnected mexico Nationwide Author: westbury, New York Lodging: America Vacations 2 Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
Sears / Why Not Lease It Program My husband and I saw an in store offer at Sears which stated Why Not Lease it this was a lease to purchase program with no credit check or no money down.  Nationwide Author: Roseboro , North Carolina Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Sears / Why Not Lease It Program Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
Sears mattress, return, refund; BBB Internet Author: Mississippi Computer Furniture: Sears Internet

Jan 26 2017
Bluegreen Vacations/Choice Hotels Deceptive Trade practices Nationwide Author: Tomball, Texas Travel Services: Bluegreen Vacations/Choice Hotels Nationwide

Jan 26 2017
Away To Paradise Vacations What happened to my free cruise? I' m out 598.00 on taxes and fees. Was I scammed? Dale City Virginia Author: Ogden, Utah Cruises: Away To Paradise Vacations Dale City, Virginia

Jan 23 2017
America Vacations ..... They put you on hold, come back, and tell you congrats, they can offer that promo. From the flyer it mentions 4-5 Star Resorts are Guaranteed, and mentions locations like Cancun, Cabo, Bahamas, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, etc. BUT DOES NOT SHOW THE RESORTS. juarinez, mexico Internet Author: Alexandria, Minnesota Resorts: America Vacations Internet

Jan 20 2017
Affordable Vacations International Affordable Vacation International Scam - Class Action Please let me know Sunnyvale California Author: California Travel Services: Affordable Vacations International Sunnyvale, California

Jan 16 2017
Hilton Worldwide Hilton Grand Vacations The Hilton is shady! They charged us 17% interest on a time share. Never told us we had to pay $660 for the loan that they we were told we could easily get a home equity and pay off. We couldn't get a home equity and they said we missed out 5 day window. We were told 14 days and with in out 5 days was Christma, a long flight, and Then New Years prep. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Lincoln, California Resorts: Hilton Worldwide Honolulu , Hawaii

Jan 16 2017
Supreme Choice Travel Fun time Vacations Scams thieves Clarksburg Maryland Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Travel Agencies: Supreme Choice Travel Clarksburg , Maryland

Jan 12 2017
Sears Home Service Sears repair Ripoff Artists Lubbock Texas Author: Lubbock , Texas Home Improvements: Sears Home Service Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Sears Range oven racks fall off Nationwide Author: Danville, California Appliances: Sears Nationwide

Jan 11 2017
Prime Alliance Holding/Amadeus Vacations Sale of my timeshares to Prime Alliance Holdings Ohio Ohio Prime Alliance Holdings/Amadeus Vacations - ripoff Author: Oceanside, California Home Owner Associations: Prime Alliance Holding/Amadeus Vacations Ohio

Jan 10 2017
Premier Cancun Vacations scam misrepresentation Internet Emailed Company Author: boynton beach, Florida Travel Services: Premier Cancun Vacations Internet

Jan 10 2017
American Vacations VIP Now, Corporate Travel, Explore Your Dreams Vacation vacation scam Internet Author: Newbury Park, California Travel Services: American Vacations Internet

Jan 09 2017
Sears Holding Corporation Sears Shop Your Way Sears Holding Corporation Idiots, morons, imbeciles provide aggravation and frustration beyond belief. What is this company thinking. They certainly are lacking any customer service experience . Chicago, Illinois Nationwide
Author: Carlisle, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Sears Holding Corporation Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
vida vacations grand luxxe, groupo mayan, grand bliss VIDA VACATIONS POOR SERVICE & OTHER COMMENTS nuevo vallarta MEXICO Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Resorts: vida vacations nuevo vallarta, Other

Jan 03 2017
America Vacations Inc. My Sunny Vacations Was offerred 5 night 4 day all inclusive and excursions. $398.00 deposit supposedly to the hotel to hold our room. Had up to 18 months to book and use the vacation package. Internet Author: Michigan Resorts: America Vacations Inc. Internet

Jan 02 2017
Sears Home Improvement St Louis Vinyl Siding, Gutters, Terrible Experience Bridgeton Missouri Author: Lincoln, Illinois Building Services: Sears Home Improvement St Louis Bridgeton, Missouri

Jan 02 2017
Punta Resorts Cabo, Prime Alliance Holdings, Amadeus Vacations Amadeus Vacations, Prime Alliance Holdings, Vacations Los Cabos Purchase of my Pueblo Bonito ownership - but did not. Cabo San Lucas; Towson,Maryland, Cleveland, Ohio Mexico, Maryland, Ohio Author: Paradise, California Travel Services: Punta Resorts Cabo, Prime Alliance Holdings, Amadeus Vacations Cabo San Lucas,

Jan 02 2017
Vacations Made Easy OVERPRICED - BAIT AND SWITCH Branson Missouri Author: Seguin, Texas Ticket Sales: Vacations Made Easy Branson, Missouri

Dec 29 2016
My VIP Vacations My VIP Services, LLC How my family lost $800 Branson Missouri Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: My VIP Vacations Branson, Missouri

Dec 28 2016
America Vacations Five Star Travel Explore Your Dream Jay Shapiro Alema Juarez-888-641-6933 Kevin Short Tyler Moore Justice- 844-859-2101 Ripped off and ruined my once in a lifetime vacation Internet Author: Palm Springs, California Resorts: America Vacations Internet

Dec 27 2016
Sears Home Warranty 3 Months and STILL Waiting for Dryer and Microwave Repair Internet Author: Alexandria, Virginia Home Warranty Companies: Sears Home Warranty Internet