Your Search | sears vacations

Aug 25 2015
Fun Time Vacations First Select TravelThe Travel Center Bait and Switch Runaround Blame Game Clarksburg Maryland Author: Lemoore, California Travel Services: Fun Time Vacations Clarksburg, Maryland

Aug 21 2015
Vida vacations Vidanta I was unfortunately lured into buying a $10,000 timeshare from the Vida vacations, a Grupo Mayan Riviera Maya company, with the promise that they will unload my Sheraton timeshare. They made me sign a form that a company called Equity Acquisition Svc will do this for me. They also said that I can pay the down of $3500 through their in house financing . I later realized that they opened a credit card for me. The sales pitch was all too fast the the next thing I knew was I signing on lines thatcI have not really understood. I tried calling the EAS number but only to listen to an answering machine. After reading all these scam stories about The Mayan and EAS, the more I am convinced that I was scammed !!! I called and emailed them aabout rescinding. I also called BOA Visa card filing a billing dispute as I felt I was deceived by these people. Quintana Roo Mexico Settlement and Release of contract Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Sales People: Vida vacations Quintana Roo Mexico, Mexico

Aug 16 2015
KMart Sears, KMart Corp. Paid for Items, never got them. Worst customer service in HISTORY. Buyer Beware Nationwide Author: KENTON, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: KMart Nationwide

Aug 16 2015
Affordable Vacations International AVI, Travel Center,, Affiliated with Fun Times Travel Company that called offered a free 3-7 day cruise, a 2 night hotel stay, and 2 airplane tickets in exchange for attending a 90 minute presentation. I attended presentation, and the tickets they gave are from Fun Times Travel and require activation fees and research on the internet reveals this is a scam. Sunnyvale, California Author: Sacramento, California Travel Services: Affordable Vacations International Sunnyvale, CA 94085-4014, California

Aug 13 2015
Vida Vacations Groupo VidanteVacation Privilages Complete fraud in what the vacation Privilages involved and ignoring rescind laws. Cabo Author: Yankton, South Dakota Timeshare Rentals: Vida Vacations Cabo,

Aug 13 2015
Journey pros / Funtime vacations Scam liars thieves clarksburg Maryland Author: leawood , Kansas Boat Cruises: Journey pros / Funtime vacations clarksburg , Maryland

Aug 13 2015
Sears Home Services Charged, when no services were provided. Euless TX Author: Prosper, Texas Home Improvements: Sears Home Services Internet

Aug 11 2015
holiday inn vacations formerly escapes at galveston fraudlent sales and activities for timeshares Nationwide Author: Beaumont, Texas Timeshare Rentals: holiday inn vacations Nationwide

Aug 10 2015
Wyndham Resorts - Shell Vacations Club Points devalued to less than 55% of purchase value Nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon Lodging: Wyndham Resorts Nationwide

Aug 06 2015
Sears Vacations Sears False Advertising of Savings On Hotels Booking and Charging Double Nationwide Author: Orange, California Travel Companies: Sears Vacations Nationwide

Aug 05 2015
Sears False advertising, Sneaky, corrupt, unethical business Nationwide Author: Owosso, Michigan Department & Outlet Stores: Sears Nationwide

Aug 05 2015
sears repair service Sears home service scam artists stole my money Kingston NH 03848 Nationwide Author: new haven, Connecticut News Media: sears repair service Nationwide

Aug 04 2015
Sears Clackamas Town Center Milwaukie Oregon Author: Milwaukie, Oregon Clothing Stores: Sears Clackamas Town Center Milwaukie, Oregon

Aug 03 2015
Sears Master Protection Agreement for Washer is a SHAM! Nationwide Author: Havre de Grace, Maryland Department & Outlet Stores: Sears Nationwide

Aug 01 2015
Sundance Vacations Travel Advantage Network, Tri-State Financial: Refuse to cancel membership and won't contact me! unprofessional, deceptive, liars, sketchy, fake Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Bronx, New York Travel Services: Sundance Vacations Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

Jul 29 2015
Sears Sears walk behind mower quit, no help from Sears Nationwide Follow up to 7/29/2015 Author: Huntington, New York Landscaping: Sears Nationwide

Jul 29 2015
BlueGreen Vacations Outdoor TravelerSmoky Mountains Hotel Getaway False Presentation and Promised Accomodations not as Described at Presentation Internet Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Lodging: BlueGreen Vacations Internet

Jul 29 2015
World Shopper USA Dan Strauss Human Resource Manager Sears purchase 150.00, Walmart purchase150.00 , Money Gram 1085.00 Money Gram 10.00 - 70.00 New York New York Author: Fresno , California Bad Check Writers: World Shopper USA New York, New York

Jul 28 2015
HCV Vacation Package Holiday Inn Club Vacations It's a scam Kissimmee Florida Author: Hawkinsville, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: HCV Vacation Package kissimmee, Florida

Jul 27 2015
sears hometown store my dad ordered and paid for a part for a table saw back in January. he was supposed to receive in it the mail in two weeks, it hasn't come. he has called numerous times and stopped back in. he has basically been told tough luck, the manager or owner is not in there is nothing we can do. ontario Oregon Author: prairie city, Oregon Hardware & Tools: sears hometown store ontario, Oregon

Jul 25 2015
worldwise vacations owner freddy las vegas nv Author: las Vegas , Nevada Travel Companies: worldwise va atioms

Jul 23 2015
schumer management great vacations dont pay commissions Pompano Beach Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Timeshare Rentals: schumer management Pompano Beach, Florida

Jul 22 2015
Sears Horrific Negligence Nationwide Author: Montgomery City, Missouri Appliances: Sears Nationwide

Jul 17 2015
Sears in Tacoma, Wa I don't have any names I only have the ID number of the individual who sold me the plan: #0924548 I Thought it was too Good to be True and it Was. Sears Home Appliance Repair Scammed Me. Tacoma Washington Author: Yelm, Washington Advertising / Deceptive: Sears in Tacoma, Wa Tacoma, Washington

Jul 13 2015
10:13 PM When I opened my Sears Master card with Citi I DID NOT authorize this monthly charge of $12.97 Phoenix Internet Arizona Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Computer Fraud: Internet