Your Search | seattle vault self storage (u haul neighborhood dealer)

Jan 23 2017
Jim Graham and Eleni Raoukka Rip Off Several hundred people from different countries paid a minimum of U$1,500 for a program called Kickstarter Millionaire Kiev Ukraine Internet Author: Annerley, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Jim Graham and Eleni Raoukka Internet

Jan 22 2017
Payrigid They told me i would get $300 if I reach my quota. U did just that...and absolutely NOTHING! I advertised them everywhere...even invited friends! Im so upset..was looking forward to the money Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio Attorney Generals: Payrigid Internet

Jan 22 2017
Google Google Wallet stole money, scammed, hurt and defiled Seattle Nationwide Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Financial Services: Google Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Ripped U Skincare On 12/27 I had $87.97 and 89.79 taken from my account. Don't know why. Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Home HealthCare: Ripped U Skincare Internet

Jan 21 2017
Carl Black Kennesaw Auto Dealer Carl Black Kennesaw SOLD US A CAR FULL OF MOLD, RIPPED OFF Kennesaw Georgia Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Auto Dealers: Carl Black Kennesaw Auto Dealer Kennesaw, Georgia

Jan 21 2017
Becanada David Belton Enterprises Bought Worthless Search Engine Submit Software for $200 Ontario Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Software: Becanada Internet

Jan 21 2017
uShip uShip sent a drug addict to haul our church van!! Nationwide Author: Lincoln, Illinois Auto Shipping Companies: uShip Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
USA Discount Warehouse My title? Peter Anton, Ripped-Off Consumer - I bought a 512Gb Micro Flash Drive which shows every indication of being a Reprogrammed 30Gb chip made to l ook like a 512Gb chip. It will only save 30 Gb and then says that The file or folder is corrupted. Futthermore, it takes a l ong time to get to this point because it was made to imitate a larger storage capacity. Cape Coral Florida
Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Mail Order: USA Discount Warehouse Cape Coral, Florida

Jan 19 2017
UHAUL International, Inc. Company refuses to return calls after doing my wrong PHOENIX, Arizona U-Haul Cares Author: brooklyn, New York Auto & Truck Rental: UHAUL International, Inc. PHOENIX, Arizona

Jan 18 2017
Tim Duval owner of Cars and Credit of Florida Tim Duval and Elizabeth Duval of Cars and Credit of Hollywood Florida / Global Automotive / Omni Credit LLC / Home Solutions of Broward Realty Car Dealer ripped me off and refuses to pay me back my life savings Hollywood Florida
Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Tim Duval owner of Cars and Credit of Florida Hollywood, Florida

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Jan 17 2017
HSBC Investdirect Self Directed RRSP Please Beware, most Bizarre, Not looking out for you, scam Toronto Area Nationwide Author: Surrey, British Columbia Investment Brokers: HSBC Investdirect Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
PACIFIC RIM INT'L WEST ICEBEAR ICEBEARATV PACIFIC RIM INTERNATIONAL DEALER - BEWARE!! RETAIL CUSTOMERS - BEWARE! RIPOFF / NO PARTS / NO SERVICE FONTANA CALIFORNIA
Author: Florida Motorcycles: PACIFIC RIM INT'L WEST Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Holland America Orlando Ashford The President lacks wisdom to solve problems Seattle Washington Author: SPANAWAY, Washington Customer: Holland America Seattle , Washington

Jan 17 2017
Camping and fishing outlet I purchased 2 yeti rambler cups from them on 8/30/16 they never mailed me my cups I have emailed them 40 times they have told me in 6 emails they will refund my money and never have Ripoff Seattle Washington Internet Author: Jackson, Michigan Sporting-good Manufactures: Camping and fishing outlet Internet

Jan 17 2017
QuoteWizard QuoteWizard leads- Life Agents Beware Seattle Washington Author: Austin, Texas Advertising Agencies: Quote Wizard Internet

Alpha Prime Elite Reviews Trials Deceptive fraud Internet
Author: Seattle, Washington Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

Jan 15 2017
MULLER TOYOTA Bill Muller Mulller Toyota did not align back before PERMANENT epoxy RECALL FIX, made car unsafe and they will not correct Clinton New Jersey
Author: Washington, New Jersey Auto Dealer Repairs: MULLER TOYOTA Clinton, New Jersey

Jan 15 2017
Keller Williams - Puget Sound KWPS, KW, Keller Williams, Paul Frink, Rebecca Jones, Pam Ranch, Dennis Ranch Deceptive, Dishonest, Disrespectful, Theives, Liars Federal Way Washington
Author: Seattle, Washington Realtors: Keller Williams - Puget Sound Federal Way, Washington

Jan 14 2017
All Over United Moving and Storage Total Thugs Pembroke Park, Hallandale Florida
Author: West Palm beach, Florida Moving Companies: All Over United Moving and Storage Pembroke Park, Florida

Jan 14 2017
Public Storage Storage facility Shawnee Kansas Public Storage made it right for me Author: Springfield, Missouri Customer: Public Storage Shawnee, Kansas

Jan 14 2017
Chapman Mazda Ripoff Dealership misrepresents costs, undisclosed dealer add-ons, bullying and intimidation tactics to pressure a sale Phoenix Arizona Read Before Signing Author: Surprise, Arizona Auto Dealers: Chapman Mazda Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 14 2017
Racine Toyota France and Jason in FinancePatt Carr GM Dealer earn$ big commission$$ by holding refund$ Wisconsin Author: Antioch, Illinois Auto & Truck Rental: Racine Rotors Wisconsin

Jan 13 2017
My Crisis Gear Offered a junky flashlight, National Self Reliance Assoc. membership Allen Texas
Author: Crystal River, Florida Bait-and-Switch: My Crisis Gear Allen, Texas

Jan 13 2017
21st Century Moving & Storage 2 guys and a Truck ****Refused to charge my Visa credit card for payment, then took my items against my will and forced me to pay $250 night storage to get my items back*** Santa Ana California Author: California Moving Companies: 21st Century Moving & Storage Santa Ana, California