Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

secret cash card

Showing 1-25 of 82,931 Found Reports For more specific results for "secret cash card"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 23 2017
Wageworks Cont'd to deny me access to my wageworks debit/credit card even after I provided the documentation that they requested and verified that they received the documentation by phone from the providers office Lexington,Ky and San Mateo,California Nationwide Author: Squantum, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Wageworks Nationwide

Mar 23 2017
nexusop creditfix, credivoice/ usa contact point big time scam,pays per minute bad company owners, bad team leaders Internet Author: sale city, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: nexusop Internet

Mar 22 2017
Wonder Hearing Aid Inferior product, multiple charges to my credit card over $160, DO NOT BUY CANCEL YOUR CREDIT CARD. Las Vegas and London Internet Las Vegas, London Author: CARSTAIRS, Alberta Miscellaneous Electronics: Wonder Hearing Aid Internet

Mar 22 2017
Psydosurge & Only Eyes Don't provide your Credit Card Number beause it will result in un-authorized charges! Internet Please Correct to Unauthorized Chages Author: Hutchins, Texas Skin Care: Psydosurge & Only Eyes Internet

Mar 21 2017
Richmond Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Richmond Capital Group was created to support and empower small businesses, they are committed to serving customers with the smartest financing solutions and world class service. Richmond Capital Group believes in complete transparency for customers so they can make prudent and informed decisions on whether the product is a correct fit for their needs. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Richmond Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: charlotte , North Carolina Credit Services: Richmond Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Richmond Capital Group a direct funder providing small business loan alternatives to small business owners who own existing businesses. Richmond Capital Group funds all types of businesses including those who do not qualify for traditional bank loans due to bad credit, limited credit history, high risk designation or any other reason. Richmond Capital Group does not require business plans. new york, New York

6, Report #920057

Mar 21 2017
devonshire diamonds intl shelley cash,cheryl bidner, lee cash, james gagliardini,ashleigh reznick Gem stones ripoff artists Toronto, Ontario Canada NOTICE Author: winnipeg, Manitoba Sales People: devonshire diamonds intl Toronto, Ontario

7, Report #1320031

Mar 21 2017
INSERT FROM JOHN ANNESE ARTICLE Author: Florida Cash Services: Richmond Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Richmond Capital Group a direct funder providing small business loan alternatives to small business owners who own existing businesses. Richmond Capital Group funds all types of businesses including those who do not qualify for traditional bank loans due to bad credit, limited credit history, high risk designation or any other reason. New York, New York

Mar 20 2017
Simple income solution This company ripped me off for 37.00. And they have no members area for the service Charleston Internet Author: Lone Jack, Missouri Cash Services: Simple income solution Internet

Mar 20 2017
beauty wrinkle crean no where does it tell you this is a subscription until you get your credit card bill. edison Nationwide Author: Oxford, Ohio TV Advertisements: beauty wrinkle crean Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
KTI*MODERNSKIN DELIGHT REFUSED TO REFUND $89.95 TO MY CREDIT CARD SANTA ANA California Author: Westland, Michigan Internet Marketing Companies: KTI*MODERNSKIN DELIGHT SANTA ANA, California

Mar 20 2017
BeFrugal.com Non payment of promised cash back. Internet Author: lutz, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: BeFrugal.com Internet

Mar 20 2017
Herbalized solutions Synergycorp Were supposed to give me a refund and its been a month and still not on my card. Simi valley Internet Author: Tupelo, Oklahoma Medical Supplies: Herbalized solutions Internet

Mar 20 2017
Skin endearing Thought I was getting a trial for just shipping and was charged a enormous amount on my credit card. Very deseptive Internet Author: Sacramento, California Skin Care: Skin endearing Internet

Mar 20 2017
18 Shakes Purchased 18 Shakes product and never a comfirmation email or shipping information. Called and the person said my product will arrived on March 17. It never arrived. Calling my credit card company for reimbursement. Phoney company working out of Los Angles, CA. Los Angles, CA California Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Weightloss Programs: 18 Shakes Internet

Mar 20 2017
Color By Pascale I placed an order for lipstick in January 2017 and have not received any products. My card was charged. I was told I woul receive my order 10 to 20 business days and it's March.  Internet
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Color By Pascale Internet

Mar 19 2017
propertyrecord.com RecordAccount.com Deceptive practices, intentionally deceptive web pages put you in a blind loop unable to determine Internet Author: Delton, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: propertyrecord.com Internet

Mar 19 2017
Jila weimaraner puppies Martin Tita Yvan Etta I sent a money order for $700 to Martin Tita, he then said the transport company was going to be in touch with me. As my puppy was supposed to be boarding the airplane, I received an email from Yvan Etta, bolden pet air saying that they needed another 1,450 for travel insurance. Cash only and it would be refundable when the puppy arrived at my doorstep. I paid it. The next thing was, the day of delivery, they emailed me and said I had to send another $900 for shots before my puppy could fly. I called earlier in the day and they said that my puppy had left Georgia and was now in North Carolina. That was a complete lie. I told them that they were not going to get anymore money from me and then they got nasty, and would not take my calls. I let them know by text and email, that I was done with them. There was never a puppy. they ended up with $2,150.00 of my money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Hartland, Vermont Internet Fraud: Jila weimaraner puppies Internet

Mar 19 2017
Bella Serata Unauthorized Charges to Credit Card Orlando Florida Author: Tarazana, California Skin Care: Bella Serata Internet

Mar 19 2017
PSV Health Sciences Institute Charge on my credit card in the amount of $37.00, which was never authorized Never heard of this company. Do not know. Internet Author: DAGSBORO, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: PSV Health Sciences Institute Internet

Mar 18 2017
Wawa Realty Brooklyn 1, Wawa Realty, Khaled Salem illegal subletting/renting. Profit gained by scamming many into a upfront cash deposit upon arrival. Brooklyn New York Author: Boston, Massachusetts Hotel: Wawa Realty Brooklyn 1 Brooklyn, New York

Mar 18 2017
IC Freeshiping.com Ref No. 2406417038035590911999 & 24906417068036850607734 charging my credit card 12.97 fee. Never authorized such charges, never seeked out service from this company. Internet Author: Whittier, California Shipping Companies: IC Freeshiping.com Internet

Mar 18 2017
Mark Brown at Cash Advance Debt Solution San Diego California Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Attorney Generals: Mark Brown at Cash Advance Debt Solution San Diego, California

Mar 18 2017
STEVE HAWKINS SENIOR ATTORNEY SENT E-MAIL TO ME STATING ARREST WARRENT CASE # DC/4490/6923 ASHTON Maryland Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: STEVE HAWKINS SENIOR ATTORNEY ASHTON, Maryland

Mar 18 2017
ACE Cash Express Ace Incorporation ACS Last Chance to Settle Case Internet ACE Cash Express Author: San Diego, California Loans: ACE Cash Express Internet

Mar 18 2017
Dermasoft Purecell Signed me up for recurring shipments without my permission. Refused to refund for unauthorized shipments. THREATENED me with legal action, investigations into my IP address, etc. Finally agreed to a 50% rebate on shipments. Only because my credit card company was on the line with me! California Internet Response for Jeanne Author: Hanover Park , Illinois Skin Care: Dermasoft Purecell Internet