SECRET YOUTH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: secret youth
There may be more specific results for "secret youth"
For more specific results for "secret youth"
Showing 1-25 of 2,750 Found Reports For more specific results for "secret youth"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 25 2017
The Secret Society Back. in May,15.2010 Mrs.Susan Rhodium contected me welcome me into the Secret Society that I will be very rich and meet high class friends this is 2017 I never meet anyone yet so I need my money back$500 and $40,000. They got me out of a lot of my money Brunswick Ohio Author: Laurinburg, North Carolina Cash Services: The Secret Society Laurinburg, North Carolina

May 24 2017
Secret Serums Secret Serums c/o GLF or GLE scam, ripoff Lewiston Maine Author: Enid, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: Secret Serums Lewiston, Maine

May 23 2017
Youth Renew False advertisement. States it is for $14.95 and they charged my bank account over $200.00 without a refund Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Eye Care: Youth Renew Internet

May 22 2017
Revived Youth Cream Tryout charge $4.95 plus chipping; CC charge $185 for the tryout samples Henderson Nevada Author: Waterford, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Revived Youth Cream Nationwide

May 18 2017
Secret Serums Scam, rip-off, Buyer beware Lewiston Nationwide Author: hawthorn woods, Illinois Skin Care: Secret Serums Nationwide

May 18 2017
Secret Serums Product is free, Pay only for the Shipping! Lewiston Maine Author: Birdsboro, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Secret Serums Lewiston, Maine

May 18 2017
Secret Serum Sent product which I did not request. Opened package to see what was inside. Tyler stated that since package was opened I could not get a refund, but they would give me 50% back. But then it states on paper that if it is returned to sender, package not opened, you still were not allowed a refund. Everyone needs to know about this scam. they charged my account $176,81 Internet Author: Hazlehurst, Mississippi Skin Care: Secret Serum Internet

May 17 2017
Pseudo Surge Secret Serums RIP Off Beauty Pros Internet Author: MISHAWAKA, Indiana Celebrities: Pseudo Surge Internet

May 17 2017
YOUTH RENEW DECEPTIVE COMPANY Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Eye Care: YOUTH RENEW

Satin Youth RIP OFF California Nationwide
Author: Independence, Kentucky Skin Care: Satin Youth Nationwide

May 15 2017
Revive Youth This company offers a free trial of their product for $4.95. Then, after 14 days they charge you $97 dollars, and have you enrolled in a monthly subscription. They don't give you any information where you can contact them to cancel. Bank statement doesnot even say revived youth, it says Dermabond.. so you don't really even know how much you are being charged until you take the time to sort through your bank statements. Boxes come unlabeled, no contact information included, and no receipts. St Petersburg Florida Author: Arvada, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: Revive Youth St Petersburg, Florida

May 15 2017
Satin Youth Will not return my money Utah Utah Author: cottonwood, Arizona Skin Care: Satin Youth Internet

May 15 2017
Sunay and/or Belle Epoque Sunay Face Serum, Belle Epoque Youth, Youth Vita, Heavenly Touch, Luminis Advanced Skin Care, etc. DON'T FALL FOR THEIR FACEBOOK SCAM...YOU'LL BE OUT HUNDREDS! Internet Author: Council Bluffs, Iowa Skin Care: Sunay and/or Belle Epoque Internet

May 14 2017
online resolve and/or live tech They took money for nothing then scammers called with my secret ID number. SCAM Internet Author: east springfield, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: online resolve Internet

May 11 2017
Youth Renu Offered skin cream and eye cream for $4.97 and $5.97 shipping - Trial offer is not disclosed in the order and my credit card was charged in 14 days for $85 and $89 They will not work with you and it requires you to cancel you bank card or credit card when you cancel their undisclosed Trial 14 day period. Have to call to cancel so no more charges will go through. Report them to BBB Attorney General and FTC They are a SCAM and do not disclose the terms of the Trial and what that means when you order DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING. WILL PURSUE THIS UNTIL I GET A REFUND!! Internet Author: Austin, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Youth Renu Internet

May 11 2017
Satin Youth Face Cream Pacoima California Author: Marion, Iowa Medical Personnel: Satin Youth Face Cream Pacoima, California

May 11 2017
Youth Renu Skin/Eye False claim that their product makes wrinkles go away. Over charges for a product that doesn't do anything, and will not take returns. Internet Author: Duchesne, Utah Skin Care: Youth Renu Skin/Eye Internet

Youth renu Rip off Internet
Same thing happens to me...here's what I did: Author: Erie, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Youth renu Internet

May 09 2017
Satin Youth Total RipOff and Fraud St. George Utah Author: Euless, Texas Skin Care: Satin Youth St. George, Utah

May 09 2017
Korea Portal, Kdrama starz,Youth health magazine, Kpop starz The company failed to pay writers for two months or so and it has been more than a year. We kept mailing but got no reply from the management but the websites are still functioning with the help of new writers. Internet Author: Alabama Websites: Korea Portal Internet

21, Report #1372042

May 08 2017
Youth ReNu Would not cancel my account. would not refund money. Would not let me return product does not work i do not know Internet Author: Sedalia, Missouri Skin Care: Youth ReNu Internet

22, Report #1371952

May 08 2017
Youth Lasting Look When I ordered this I was told I would get a sample for 4.98. There was nothing else they wanted except my address on the form. There was nothing said about the 14 day trial for this product.  Internet Author: Zion, Illinois Attorney Generals: Youth Lasting Look Internet

23, Report #1371917

May 08 2017
YOUTH RENU YOUTH RENU SKIN ORYOUTH RENU EYE I ORDERED BOTH -TRIAL- EMPHASIS ON TRIAL - PRODUCTS THE YOUTH RENU SKIN AND THE YOUTH RENU EYE. FIVE DAYS AFTER RECEIVING THEM, I WAS CHARGED $89.97 AND 85.97. I CALLED TO INQUIRE WHY AND WAS TOLD THAT I SHOULD HAVE READ THE TERMS BEFORE AUTHORING THE TRIAL SHIPMENT. THE VERY RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON SAID THEY DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS AND THAT I COULD NOT CANCEL MY ORDER IF IT WASN'T DONE WITHIN THE 14 DAY PERIOD OF PLACING THE ORDER. I HAD TO THEN CLOSE MY BANK ACCOUNT AND OPEN UP ANOTHER ACCOUNT TO AVOID FUTURE CHANGES. THIS COMPANY IF VERY DECEPTIVE, DISHONEST AND DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT INTEGRITY. INTERNET Author: NIOTA, Tennessee Skin Care: YOUTH RENU Internet

May 07 2017
The League/Tom I receive same letter as other's , 10 pages, same promises as other's, wealth, love , power, a secret morganization, written by certain Tom , can't give last name on the advised of his counsel. I have the Holy Spirit with me that I recognized right away it is a scam. Thanks to Google /internet , a lot easier to report this kind of Secret organization. I hope, pretty soon they are not secret organization anymore. I a m sorry for those who were scammed. West Valley City Utah Author: Lincolnwood, Illinois Financial Services: The League/Tom Nationwide

May 06 2017
Secret Serums, Perfect Skin Serum SCAM, DECEPTIVE, MISLEADING, FRADULENT CELEBRITY ENDORSEMENTS Encino, Lewiston California, Maine
Author: Dania Beach, Florida Celebrities: Secret Serums Encino , California