Your Search | secret youth

Feb 03 2016
Secret Society called THE LEAGUE signed only Tom Membership invitation to be returned to them. Secret scociety of wealth and world power. Dallas TX 75356-0627 Nationwide Author: North fort myers, Florida Cult Organizations: Secret Society called THE LEAGUE Nationwide

Jan 22 2016
Perfect Aqua Purifier LLC Secret signup to Expensive Replenishment Program Austin Texas Author: Cedar Park, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Perfect Aqua Purifier LLC Austin, Texas

Jan 22 2016
Children And Youth Hazleton, Pennsylvania. Bullying Hazleton Pennsylvania What a load of crap Author: Hazleton, Pennsylvania Personal Services: Children And Youth

Jan 19 2016
derrick hay/ Michael moore I was applying for a job on craigslist,I believe, and was sent an email job a job offer to be a secret shooper. GREAT! as a customer er service manager, I know a lot about great customer service. I filled out the firm via email and didn't seem like a scam because really no social security # was asked of me. so I filled out the forms and was waiting for my task /questionnaire in the mail.  Houston texas
Author: brooklyn, New York Internet Fraud: derrick hay Internet

Jan 12 2016
Schuylkill County Children & Youth Services Jessica AdruchekMelissa Hanlon Negligence, lying & purposely withholding information about me & my home when placing my Daughter Pottsville Pennsylvania Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Child Protective Services: Schuylkill County Children & Youth Services Pottsville, Pennsylvania

Jan 04 2016
Secret Shopper Derek Hay, PhD I was invited to be a secret shopper for Apple store in November of this year. I agreed, but mentioned that I would be leaving for several weeks unitl December. When I returned, I found an envelope with the description of my assignment i.e. purchasing 3 i-phones at $ 750 each. I also received a check in the amount of $2, 975. I deposited the check in my bank on Monday 12/14/15. I started getting texts from Derrick Hay at 909 529 0170. He was pressuring me and harrassing with texts every day to send the i-phones as soon as possible. I responded that I was waiting for his check to clear at my bank. On Wedn. 12/16/15, I called my bank and the teller told me that the check came from a closed account and my accoutn was charged with a fine fee. Derrick continued sending me threatening messages to take me to the court if I do not finish my assignment by the end of the last week because it was affecting his work... I did not repond, so he would not close his phone as at the time I sent my first complaint with IC3. unknown Internet Author: Lake Oswego, Oregon Internet: Secret Shopper Internet

Dec 31 2015
Youth Radiance Infinite Allure I was led to believe I was given trial samples of the product for the cost of shipping and handling. Apparently I missed the very fine print and allowed them to auto draft a total of $166.32. I used the product completely as suggested with no visible improvement until it was gone. I think the company is misleading, the product ineffective and a scam that is a big rip off to consumers. They should be reported to the BBB as a scam business! Internet Author: Asheville, North Carolina Eye Care: Alternative Health: Youth Radiance Internet

Dec 29 2015
Erick Vaughn Brent Secret 72 your credit boost , Erick von brent , the appraisers squad empowered net work 4325 Culver city, CA. 90231. 4425a w 147th unit A. Lawndale ,CA. 90260. Trade lines Cpn Culver city CA California
Six months later Author: Elk Grove, California Accounting: Erick Vaughn Brent

Dec 26 2015
Skin Youth Enhanced Rip off, sneaky way of charging card, refusal to refund, trial means you will get charged if product not returned unopened within certain time Santa Monica California Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Miscellaneous Companies: Skin Youth Enhanced Internet

Dec 26 2015
Sean O'Neal of O'Neal Strategy Group Charged with Fraud Rolling Hills Estates California
Richard Houghton CHARGED.... On THE RUN! Author: Playa del Carmen, Real Estate Investing: Sean O'Neal Rolling Hills Estates, California

Dec 25 2015
exkash exkash.com EXKASH RIPPED ME OFF Intentionally kept secret Internet
Author: Huntsville, Alabama Financial Services: exkash Internet

Dec 22 2015
Luzerne county children an youth Caring for my niece's youngest son I live in shickshinny pennsylvania Author: Shickshinny, Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: Luzerne county children an youth

Dec 22 2015
basemethodsurvey.com Unknown secret shopper scam / fake checks / bank fraud  Internet Author: DeWitt, New York Banks: basemethodsurvey.com Internet

14, Report #1209857

Dec 21 2015
DR.NNAMDI OKONKWO, MANAGING DIRECTOR, FIDELITY BANK PLC, TEL: +234 81 431 145 32 ANNA BENJAMIN Anna Benjamin used FBK to befriend me, promising me to her next of kin, she gave me her secret information to the USD$5m which includes her batch #: 66840090040,secret ?: Who is depositor, secret ans: Mrs.Anna Benjamin and security code: 90600040020, this information was to be send to the said Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo @ Fidelity bank plc, I had to fill a beneficiary form with my full details, send it to the said bank manager and await original documents to sign via courier.I searched the net for reports on email scams and I think regret giving my correct full information.ls LAGOS internet
Carter Williams Author: NADI, Bait-and-Switch: DR.NNAMDI OKONKWO, MANAGING DIRECTOR, FIDELITY BANK PLC, TEL: +234 81 431 145 32 Internet

Dec 17 2015
Skin Youth Internet Author: Athens, Georgia Drug Manufacturers: Skin Youth Internet

Dec 16 2015
skin youth enhanced llc The company rip me off trying to send me a trial product paying just the delivery fee. They charge my account for two outrageous amount without checking if I was satisfied with the product or not. nationwide Nationwide Internet Author: Surprise, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: skin youth enhanced llc Internet

Dec 10 2015
Skin Youth Enhanced LLC The company rip me off trying to send me a trial product paying just the delivery fee. They charge my account for two outrageous amount without checking if I was satisfied with the product or not. nationwide Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Youth Enhanced LLC Nationwide

Dec 09 2015
Erie County PA Office of Children and Youth Adopting my kids out even after I did everything I was asked to do Erie Pennsylvania Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Adoption Agency: Erie County PA Office of Children and Youth Erie, Pennsylvania

Dec 07 2015
Skin Youth Skin Youth C/ Skin Youth Enhanced /Skin Youth Eye It is a scam! Be very aware! Santa Anna Internet Author: Killeen, Texas Beauty Salons: Skin Youth Internet

Dec 02 2015
7bucktees The Secret Labs of A.B. Dada No response Chicago Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Clothing Stores: 7bucktees Internet

Dec 01 2015
Skin Youth Vital Skin CareSkin Youth EnhancedWondairSkinYouthEnhanced scam Santa Ana California Author: Woodside, California Eye Care: Skin Youth Santa Ana, California

Nov 22 2015
Skin Youth LLC; Skin Youth Enhanced; Skin Youth C RIP-OFF; MISREPRESENTATION Santa Ana Internet Author: Penn Valley, California Beauty Products: Skin Youth LLC Internet

Nov 21 2015
SkinYouth Enhanced, SkinYouth Eye, SkinYouth Vitamin C DECEPTIVE FACEBOOK AD AND UNSOLICITED CHARGES TO MY CHECKING ACCOUNT Santa Ana California Buyer Beware Author: Fort Worth, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Youth Santa Ana, California

Nov 19 2015
Guthy-Renker, LLC, www.endlessyouth.com, Chaz Dean Wen Haircare Endless Youth vitamins no expiration date or there doesn't seem to be a legitimate lab that makes them Internet Author: Shawnee Mission, Kansas Medical Laboratories: Guthy-Renker, LLC Internet

Nov 18 2015
RKM Research Inc. Secret Shopper Scam, sent a check for me to cash through my bank, and expected me to transfer funds to them. Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Adding more to report.... Author: Lake Worth, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: RKM Research Inc. Internet