SECRET YOUTH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: secret youth
There may be more specific results for "secret youth"
For more specific results for "secret youth"
Showing 1-25 of 2,807 Found Reports For more specific results for "secret youth"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
Texas Dept. of Health and Human [Dis]Service can/t give names, HHS keeps them secret so you can't redress grievances for their illegal conduct. abusive, regularly violates constitutional protections of the people, illegal behavior, can't follow their own rules and regulations Austin Texas Author: Alvarado, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Texas Dept. of Health and Human [Dis]Service Austin, Texas

Jul 26 2017
Astraea Skin youth Lite skin Paid for a trial size that the company said included s/h Few days later noticed 2 charges on my debit card for $84 & $93. Called the company 6 times . They said that they would refund half but only ended up refunding $45.91 CA Author: Thornton, Colorado Internet: Astraea Internet

Jul 22 2017
Secret Society West Valley UT The League Secret Society Scam Scam Scam - There's a Sucker Born Every Minute West Valley Utah Author: Littleton, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: Secret Society West Valley UT West Valley, Utah

Jul 20 2017
Revive Youth cream and serum allure noveau No free trials for this company Scam do not buy St.Petersburg Florida Author: Beckly, West Virginia Skin Care: Revive Youth cream and serum St.Petersburg, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Belle Epoque, Luminis, Trueley Thin, Youth Complete, Zip Fast Youth HUGE RIP-OFF BELLE EPOQUE AND AKA'S Internet Author: Los Angeles, CA, California Skin Care: Belle Epoque Internet

Jul 19 2017
Secret Allure I signed up for a 4.99 and 4.97 trial product with a free month trial--within 14 days my bank account was debited an additional 84.95 and 89.92 charge without my permission--or without receiving additional product Aurora CO 80012 Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Skin Care: Secret Allure Internet

Jul 18 2017
Revived Youth Sunshine Derm WashThe wrinkle Vanish offer you risk-free offer for small amount for postage them charges 92.30 and 97.21 and will not let you re turn the product for refund unknown Internet
Author: OFallon, Missouri Skin Care: Revived Youth Internet

Jul 17 2017
Youth Renu Youth renu eye and skin was ordered by me on a trial . The first charge to me account (5.97) (.99), (4.97) then 89.97) 85.97 the most recent 94.97and 9194 . I cancel the subscription but they still charge my account. Called today 7/17/17 was transferred to a supervisor before I could finishing explaining to Bryan that I had cancel the subscription but the company was still taking money from my account. Talked with Matt the supervisor he accused me of not paying my bill and not wanting to pay for what I receive. I informed him that I don't steal nor do I not pay my bills . That this company has already received my payment with me receiving any products he offer to send me products, offer to reduce the product as much as 75% I told him NO I need 100% of my money put back into my account. With all of the complaints this company need to be closed down. I will report to the BBB and will be looking into legal actions Buffalo New York Author: Memphis, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Youth Renu Buffalo , New York

Jul 17 2017
Perfect Skin Serums I ordered a free trial of the ageless moisture cream and the ageless secret serum online Saint Petersburg Florida Author: Elk Grove, California Skin Care: Perfect Skin Serums Saint Petersburg , Florida

Jul 17 2017
CYFFA Conejo Youth Flag Football Association Rip Off Thousand Oaks California Author: Thousand Oaks, California Sports Teams & Clubs: CYFFA Thousand Oaks, California

Jul 17 2017
permatonesk RPGCUSTOMERCARE.COMSERVICECLAIRO.COM Youth serum, a creme to reduce wrinkles, produced in Saltlake City CYPRUS (EUROPE) and Switzerland Internet Author: letterkenny, Alabama Beauty Salons: permatonesk Internet

Jul 15 2017
secret serum SKINENCHANTMENT Deceptive activities-UNUSUAL RIP-OFF Los Angeles California Author: Pflugerville, Texas Questionable Activities: secret serum Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
Parisan Secret Paris an Secret Skin Care Complete SCAM San Diego California Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Skin Care: Parisan Secret San Diego, California

Jul 13 2017
Allumiderm/ JIS Youth Skin Remedy Skin Care Scam Internet Author: Hendersonville, North Carolina Skin Care: Allumiderm/ Internet

Jul 11 2017
Wind Youth Services Disingenuous and Presumptuous Liars: An Organization Built on Gossip Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Liars: Wind Youth Services Sacramento, California

Jul 09 2017
YouthRENU EYE cream and Youth RENU skin cream DECEPTIVE OFFER ONLINE, BIG RIPOFF !!! YouthRENU skin cream and youthRENU eye cream offered free trial on those 2 products and I paid shipping fee of $4.97 and $5.97. I received those 2 items within 2 weeks. When I found out that my credit card was charged $89.97 for skin cream (contains ONLY 30 ml) and $85.97 for eye cream (contains ONLY 15ml). Prior to that I also got an additional charged of $0.99 for the skin cream. Internet Author: McAllen, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: YouthRENU EYE cream and Youth RENU skin cream Internet

Jul 05 2017
Perfect Skin Serum Ageless Secret SerumDivine Youth LLC Rip Off / Scam Alert Internet Author: Middle Island, New York Skin Care: Perfect Skin Serum Internet

Jul 03 2017
Letoile skin cream Premium Skin, Skin Youth misrepresentation of product information and added charges without consent Internet Author: clinton, Tennessee Skin Care: Letoile skin cream Internet

Jul 03 2017
Aura Youth OP My superb skin false charges Internet Author: Florida Bait-and-Switch: Aura Youth Internet

Jul 03 2017
Revived Youth Renewal Cream contacts Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Skin Care: Revived Youth Renewal Cream Internet

Jul 02 2017
Revived Youth renewal cream no possible way to cancel this automatic ship Internet Author: Pequot Lakes, Minnesota Skin Care: Revived Youth renewal cream Internet

Jul 02 2017
Secret Allure Skin Cream - $4.99 Trial Scam Secret Allure Trial Scam, charges you $4.99 and then $89.95 14 days later without telling you! San Diego Internet Author: San Diego, California Skin Care: Secret Allure Internet

Jul 02 2017
Secret Services RockportTx Lou Menendez Lazy, incompetent, 2nd rate Rockport Texas Author: Rockport, Texas Home Improvements: Secret Services RockportTx Rockport , Texas

Jun 30 2017
Youth Renew illuminatskn Deceiving charges - rip-off - scammers! ? Internet and state only given California & Nevada Author: Olean, New York Attorney Generals: Youth Renew Internet

Jun 30 2017
BEST KEPT SECRET PARKING HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE JAMAICA New York Author: FAIR LAWN, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: BEST KEPT SECRET PARKING JAMAICA, New York