Your Search | secret youth

Oct 18 2016
Secret serums Skin care produts Internet Secret Serums Author: Lithonia, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Secret serums Iternet

Oct 17 2016
Belle EPOQUE youth activating eye cream Luminis advanced skin care Overcharged and charged my visa with out my permission Fountain Valley, California 92728 Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Mail Order Services: Belle EPOQUE youth activating eye cream Internet

Oct 16 2016
luminous advance skin care, youth now advertised for small amount turned around billed enormous amount can't find website now Internet Author: Riverview, Florida Eye Care: luminous advance skin care Internet

Oct 15 2016
Luminis and Belle Époque Skincare I told him no I did not and the terms were hidden again asking for the address and refusing to get an answer, I hung up and had to cancel my credit card !!!!!!!!! Ca and UT Internet Author: Grayson, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Com Zumtane Co Youth Internet

Oct 12 2016
New Brilliance Revita Youth Ordered trial and product sent was Revita Youth with no info on company in package.Took $95 from checking without my knowledge Appleton Wisconsin Author: Bar Harbor, Maine Miscellaneous Companies: New Brilliance Appleton, Maine

Oct 10 2016
phenom health products excessive secret charges internet Author: PRESCOTT VALLEY, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: phenom health products Internet

Oct 09 2016
Pacific Youth They had me believe this was a risk free trial and charged my credit card without authorization 85.00 New Jersey Author: Spring Valley, California Supplemental Health Programs: Pacific Youth

Oct 08 2016
Pacific Youth Charged me 79.92 on a trail product where I was to only pay 4.95 shipping fee New York Internet Author: Hercules, California WANTED REWARD $$$: Pacific Youth Internet

Oct 04 2016
All Pacific Youth Skin Care Products Pacific Youth Scam artists! Dont order FREE Trial Internet Author: Lubbock, Texas Eye Care: All Pacific Youth Skin Care Products Internet

Oct 03 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM Some how got my debit card number and I've been charged $29.95 for last 3 months. They will not replace my money and I am on disability. I did not give them my card info, in fact, I've never heard about them before.. Nationwide/ Int We got their secret hotline number Author: Monteagle, Tennessee Credit Reporting Agencies: GLD*SVCGS.COM Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
Revita Youth skin cream would not refund $180 to credit card. Supv said I was 1 day late cancelling & it took 14 days to receive product. Rancho santa Fe California Author: coldspring, Texas Eye Care: Revita Youth skin cream Rancho santa Fe California,92067,

Oct 01 2016
Radiant Skin Luscious Youth AKA Luscious Youth Fraudulently charged my credit card with price of two products without my knowledge; sent products to me without my ordering them. Santa Ana California Author: Sebastian, Florida Beauty Salons: Radiant Skin Santa Ana, California

Sep 27 2016
Revita Youth Cream, Christie Brinkly Revita Cream, BeauDerma & Revita Eye Serum Revita Derma CreamRevita BeauRevita YouthRevita Youth CreamRevita Eye Serum Christie Brinkly Revita Youth Cream Sneaky Company Preying On Woman's Vanity Internet Author: South Lake Tahoe, Nevada Celebrities: BeauDerma & Revita Eye Serum Internet

Sep 27 2016
REJUVENEM Said that this is Kelly Ripa's secret line Dresher Internet Author: Dresher, Pennsylvania Eye Care: REJUVENEM Internet

Sep 27 2016
7 Dollars JFK This company is constantly changing it's name. Beware of ANY parking at this address or close to it, including 147-07 Guy R. Brewer Blvd, Springfield Garden, New York This company offers to park your vehicle near JFK. They park your car on the street and RENT it out to other individuals while you are away. After a two week reservation, my car was driven over 3,000 miles and had damage to it. Springfield Garden New York Best Kept Secret Parking Author: Connecticut Parking Garages: 7 Dollars JFK Springfield Garden, New York

Sep 27 2016
Fountain of Youth I went in with such high hopes of this major change that was going to take place with my body. See after.5 children and hard work for 20 yrs. I longer look at my body in the mirror without crying. I went in for a tummytuck and thighs lift. I was Deeply Depressed Palm Harbor Florida Multiple parts.... Author: Spring Hill, Florida Plastic Surgeons: Fountain of Youth

Sep 25 2016
MainStreetMedia360 Rich Degan MSmedia360 Charged for services NOT delivered.Kept secret passwords for all sites and entered wrong info for company. Won't change it. having to sue him now. NIGHTMARE-Do NOT HIRE! Stuart, Florida Internet, Florida, California Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Websites: MainStreetMedia360 Rich Degan Internet

Sep 24 2016
Secret Serum Advanced Legacy Technologies It was a scam. Unauthorized charges on my credit card for $85.00 each for s trial product that they charged $5.95 each LA Internet
Author: Plano, Texas Beauty Salons: Secret Serum Internet

Sep 23 2016
Pacific Youth trial period 14 days;credit card charged $84.95 after 7 days;phone # disconnected;afraid of new charges Tampa, Florida Author: Jordan, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Pacific Youth Tampa,, Florida

Sep 20 2016
Pacific Youth Skin Care Scammed money from me, made Withdrawals from my Bank Account without my permission!! Tampa Nationwide Author: Auburn , California Adult Care Facilities: Pacific Youth Skin Care Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Secret Serum Product Description Ripoff Lewiston Maine
Author: Denver, Colorado Home HealthCare: Secret Serum Lewiston, Maine

Sep 16 2016
Pacific Youth Skin, Pacific Youth Cream Rip Off, Misleading, Take Your Money Tampa Internet
Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Beauty Salons: Pacific Youth Internet

Sep 15 2016
CYF CHILDREN YOUTH AND FAMILY CYF UNLAWFULLY TOOK MY BABY Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Government Corruption: CYF Internet

Sep 13 2016
Pacific youth Skin Care added an expensive product to the trial product I ordered. Supposedly gave you a 14 day period to return and cancel but would not honor that when I called on the 14th day. Tampa, Fl 33684 Florida address Author: hunt, Texas Drugstores: Pacific youth Skin Care Internet

Sep 09 2016
Yorkville Youth Athletic Association Arlene Virga Overpriced program with coaches who yell and scream and dont teach your kids anything. Director Arlene is cheap and barely pays employees. Mean woman. new york city ny Author: New York , New York Sports Teams & Clubs: Yorkville Youth Athletic Association Internet