Your Search | secret youth

Sep 24 2016
Secret Serum Advanced Legacy Technologies It was a scam. Unauthorized charges on my credit card for $85.00 each for s trial product that they charged $5.95 each LA Internet
Author: Plano, Texas Beauty Salons: Secret Serum Internet

Sep 23 2016
Pacific Youth trial period 14 days;credit card charged $84.95 after 7 days;phone # disconnected;afraid of new charges Tampa, Florida Author: Jordan, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Pacific Youth Tampa,, Florida

Sep 20 2016
Pacific Youth Skin Care Scammed money from me, made Withdrawals from my Bank Account without my permission!! Tampa Nationwide Author: Auburn , California Adult Care Facilities: Pacific Youth Skin Care Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Secret Serum Product Description Ripoff Lewiston Maine
Author: Denver, Colorado Home HealthCare: Secret Serum Lewiston, Maine

Sep 16 2016
Pacific Youth Skin, Pacific Youth Cream Rip Off, Misleading, Take Your Money Tampa Internet
Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Beauty Salons: Pacific Youth Internet

Sep 15 2016
CYF CHILDREN YOUTH AND FAMILY CYF UNLAWFULLY TOOK MY BABY Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Government Corruption: CYF Internet

Sep 13 2016
Pacific youth Skin Care added an expensive product to the trial product I ordered. Supposedly gave you a 14 day period to return and cancel but would not honor that when I called on the 14th day. Tampa, Fl 33684 Florida address Author: hunt, Texas Drugstores: Pacific youth Skin Care Internet

Sep 09 2016
Yorkville Youth Athletic Association Arlene Virga Overpriced program with coaches who yell and scream and dont teach your kids anything. Director Arlene is cheap and barely pays employees. Mean woman. new york city ny Author: New York , New York Sports Teams & Clubs: Yorkville Youth Athletic Association Internet

Sep 07 2016
Pacific Youth Deceiving and totally a rip off. New York and California Internet Author: Tampa, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Pacific Youth Internet

Sep 06 2016
Merrill Lynch and Linda Weitz Stone Takes your money and opens secret accounts Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: Merrill Lynch and Linda Weitz Stone Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 05 2016
Skinlush, Radiant skin, Lusious Youth Santa Ana , CA Internet Author: BRADENTON, Florida Customer Leads: Skinlush Internet

Sep 05 2016
Pacific Youth Skin Care Beauty and Truth Trial offer scam - ad. states you can cancel any time but they denied any record of my transaction! Internet Author: SAN DIEGO, California Drug Manufacturers: Pacific Youth Skin Care Internet

Sep 03 2016
Minks Youth & Family Services Director refused to pay staff for weeks at a time! richmond Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Mental Health: Minks Youth & Family Services richmond, Virginia

Sep 02 2016
Pacific Youth Skin Cream Deceptive advertising, false and misleading statements San Diego Internet CA Author: Fuquay Varina, North Carolina Celebrities: Pacific Youth Skin Cream Internet

Sep 01 2016
Secret serums Bye Bye wrinkles, And Pacific youth, Los Angels Internet Author: Oshkosh, Wisconsin Adoption Agencies: Secret serums Internet

Aug 31 2016
Radiant Skin serum Luxcious youth Advertised product as eye and skin rejuvinating but the product is nothing like it is discribed. It was supposed to be a trial for 4.95 for 15 days and account was billed in 13 days. Santa Ana CA Internet Author: Independence, Missouri Eye Care: Radiant Skin serum Internet

Aug 27 2016
Secret Serums Scam! They call it TRIAL Lewiston Maine Author: Glendora, California Unusual Rip-Off: Secret Serums Lewiston, Maine

Aug 27 2016
Pacific Youth Skin  Does not appear on invoice Internet Author: REading, Pennsylvania Beauty Salons: Pacific Youth Skin

Aug 26 2016
Indiana county pa children and youth CYS Indiana Pa Incompetent Indiana Pennsylvania comment Author: Indiana, Pennsylvania Family Services: Indiana county pa children and youth Indiana , Pennsylvania

Aug 26 2016
Merrimack Valley Roofing and Gutters LLC secret hierarchy Jeremy CoitoBarry BillcliffBarry James In 20 words or less: The roof came out OK, but they destroyed my garden. I paid with a credit card. I was able to track down the bank account. It went to Jeremy Coito. I checked with the state and verify that he is the owner of Merrimack Valley roofing as well as many variations of the name. I was able to track his address to (((REDACTED))) Haverhill mass Haverhill Massachusetts Author: haverhill, Massachusetts Roofing Companies: Merrimack Valley Roofing and Gutters LLC secret hierarchy Haverhill, Massachusetts

Aug 20 2016
Children Youth And Family CPS Cecilia Martinez PS Supervisor Teresa Ford Detective Lockrdge with LCPD CPS herassment case worker lying and making up allegation to keep me my kids. case worker deines mother help they promie LAS CRUCES New Mexico Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Family Services: Children Youth And Family Internet

Aug 16 2016
Pacific youth False advertising not a free trial charged credit card, cost other to bounce Tampa Florida Author: Sacramento, California Credit & Debt Services: Pacific youth Tampa, Florida

Aug 16 2016
Pacific Youth I am over 65 yrs and like most women my age, interested in removing or at least lessening the look of our wrinkling skin. This commercial popped up on my Computer daily showing beautiful women with fantastic skin after uding this product and I bit . I returned the unused portion with a lettter (after I recieved the complete set) asking my name be removed from their list. I never authorized any future shipments but they continue. I want them to start. I cannot afford this product and I appreciate any help . Internet Author: Little River, South Carolina Computer Fraud: Pacific Youth Internet

24, Report #1320712

Aug 14 2016
Walmart inc Walmart inc sent me a bogus check for 1,991.56 ,they said to activate the check to be a secret shopper,. Bentonville Arkansas Author: okc, Oklahoma Bad Check Writers: Walmart inc Bentonville , Arkansas

Aug 14 2016
Pacific Youth Skin Care nouveau skin care They just started sending things I didn't order and charged my credit card Tampa,Florida Nationwide Author: Healdton, Oklahoma WANTED REWARD $$$: Pacific Youth Skin Care Nationwide