SECRET CASH CARD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: secret cash card
There may be more specific results for "secret cash card"
For more specific results for "secret cash card"
Showing 26-50 of 84,155 Found Reports For more specific results for "secret cash card"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS I was mailed a check for $ 799.979.00. from CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS in Palm Beach Florida. Informed me to sign my name and return it back along w $ 20.00 payment for fees.. I have original copy of check from them it has bank account information along w signature of authorized Dispursal Accountant. date of this event took place on May 31. 2012. as of this date I have not heard from them they dont have phone number to contact nor do they answer my emails or letters i sent them.. I would like to get help to stop these fraudulent individuals from moving forward to continue false wrong doings and deliver false documents they scam innocent victims they collect payments and they lie . they need to be stopped or citation given immediately. this is untruthful and incorrect. ( what can i do about the check in my posession it be cashed ..... thank you for your time and consideration to this matter. Florida Author: Oxnard, California Questionable Activities: CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS Florida, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Vivid Seats credit card charged for concert never purchased or attended Chicago Illinois Author: Seattle, Washington Ticket Sales: Vivid Seats Chicago, Illinois

Jul 19 2017
Transworldwide Logistics & Courier Services Asked me to pay tax fees in order to receive my check Internet Their general information Author: Leesburg, Florida Cash Services: Transworldwide Logistics & Courier Services Internet

Jul 19 2017
Jay's Auto Transport Charged my card then raised the price of the transport then months later I was charged again Lauderhill Florida Author: Crawfordville, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Jay's Auto Transport Lauderhill , Florida

Jul 19 2017
Beauty Within Beauty Today Offered initial $4.95 price, then continued to charge my credit card $59.95 monthlywithout permission. Provo Utah Author: Burlington, Iowa Weightloss Programs: Beauty Within Provo, Utah

Jul 19 2017
CCI Merchant Services - HARASSING OUR BUSINESS repeat calls several times a day, scare tactics Oak Brook Illinois
Author: Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: CCI Merchant Services Oak Brook, Illinois

Jul 19 2017
U Travel Guide U Travel Guide withdrew from my HSA health savings account check #161 in the amount of $399. The ONLY charge that I make is through Online Pharmacies Canada. I fill my eye drops every three months. Otherwise I only use a charge card and I have no checks. Internet Author: Redding, California Travel Services: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 19 2017
Secret Allure I signed up for a 4.99 and 4.97 trial product with a free month trial--within 14 days my bank account was debited an additional 84.95 and 89.92 charge without my permission--or without receiving additional product Aurora CO 80012 Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Skin Care: Secret Allure Internet

Jul 19 2017
Allumiderm Free trial offer, without showing full terms and policy. Charged $170 on my credit card. Called company and was told I did not cancel my subscription on time. California Internet Author: Comstock Park, Michigan Skin Care: Alliumiderm Internet

Jul 19 2017
SPEEDY CASH The below email was in my spam e-mail box today (7/19/2017 and I've no clue what it is for. I've never taken a loan out for $848.43. So, I google the email address that was included in the California Credit & Debt Services: CREDITOR: SPEEDY CASH (ADV.AMERICA) Austin, TX Austin TX Don't download or sign that consent - it is a scam Author: Shelby Township, Michigan Lawyers: SPEEDY CASH Austin , TX

Jul 19 2017
Best Western / BRADDOCK MOTOR INN, Lavale, MD. : JAY DESAI / 301-729-3300 Refused to Refund a Credit Card Charge for a NON-USED RESERVATION Cumberland, MD Maryland Ripped off by Best Western_Braddock Motor Inn Author: Merritt Island, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Best Western / BRADDOCK MOTOR INN, Lavale, MD. Cumberland, MD , Maryland

Jul 19 2017
Glamor Trends ALNITAK*BEGOODSH They pretended to be Amazon by doing an Amazon Rewards survey. Charged $6.99 for a watch.Then charged my account $99.00. They said all I had to pay was the $6.99 for the shipping. The watch was suppesed to be the prize that I won in the survey. Santa Barbara California
 They are very fraudulent .exactly same thing happened to me. Author: Hollis, New York Credit Card Fraud: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara, California

Jul 19 2017
cabelas visa STOLE 7K FROM MY ACCOUNT Cape Coral Fla Nationwide Author: Cape Coral, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: cabelas visa Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
giving with love - נותנים מהבית giving from home - נותנים מהבית liars, thiefs, no word we can trust. גנבים -שקרנים Jerusalem Internet Author: Nicosia, Credit Card Fraud: giving with love - נותנים נאהבה Internet

Jul 18 2017
Cash Max Loans California I was told I was approved for a loan but due to my low credit score I had to purchase an amazon card in the amount of 100.00 snap a picture of the receipt and card and send to infocashmaxloans2007@gmail.com. Every time I was one step closer Ryan Phillips would tell me I need to pay each different times 187.00 150.00 and lastly 99.25 all on amazon cards. If I asked what were all these amounts for Ryan Phillips would yell and scream and hang up in my face. So sorry I became a victim of such fraud when all I was looking for was a little help. Internet Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Max Loans California Internet

Jul 18 2017
Sweepstakes Advisor Dallas Tx Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Cash Services: Sweepstakes Advisor Texas

Jul 18 2017
chime bank card Green dot . Chime bankcorp. . they did not give me my money back that was unauthorized out my account San Francisco ca Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: chime bank card Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Viking magazine service The associates were rude, terse and threatened to put this on my credit report when i called to cancel. Hung the phone in my face. I will be disputing this if it goes on my credit report. Bottom line... These people are rip offs and con artists. There is NO WAY i would ever agree to paying 1000 for magazines that i did not receive.. I was also promised a visa gift card and restaraunt vouchers of which i have yet to receive... These people should be put out of business Bloomington Minnesota Author: Chicago, Illinois Questionable Activities: Viking magazine service Bloomington, Minnesota

Jul 18 2017
Square Square reader. Square card reader square up. Will shut off your account and hold your money for their gain, while your looosing. San Jose, California Internet And? Author: Santa Fe, Texas Accounting: Square Internet

Jul 18 2017
Harris and Zide Ruining people's lives and calling it a career ? South Pasadena California
Author: Santa Clara, California Credit Card Fraud: Harris and Zide South Pasadena , California

Jul 18 2017
Consortium Group, LLC ClairSkinFID(?) Health Offered free trial of facial wrinkle cream & eye cream by paying postage only. Akron Ohio Author: Summerfield, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Consortium Group, LLC Akron, Oklahoma

Jul 18 2017
skinfreshmd.com this company offers a product for shipping charges of $4.95; then knowing that credit card statements are generated once a month, they charge $97.67 and place you on regular monthly shipment of the product. They claim that somewhere in teeny tine print on the ordering page this was clearly explained. This company is a scammer. The packaging slip inside contains no information about the order, no company name, telephone number, charges applied, etc. What a normal business provides concerning an order. Saint Petersburg Florida 33742 Internet There are many skin care companies that use this method Author: derby, Kansas Skin Care: skinfreshmd.com Internet

Jul 18 2017
Sellers Playbook, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Sellers Playbook, Inc. provides exceptional support to its members no matter their level of Amazon experience.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Sellers Playbook, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: El Segundo, California Seminar Programs: Sellers Playbook, Inc TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sellers Playbook allows you to operate your Amazon store from your happy place and create positive cash flow by outsourcing the hard parts so you can focus on the things that matter to you most. Sellers Playbook a service provided to existing and new Amazon store owners. Sellers Playbook committed to helping their members with Sourcing, Tracking and Managing Inventory within their store on Amazon. Internet

Jul 18 2017
Sellers Playbook, Inc. TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Sellers Playbook, Inc. executive team and employees are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Sellers Playbook approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in industry.*UPDATE: Sellers Playbook, Inc. pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Sellers Playbook, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Alabama Con Artists: Sellers Playbook, Inc TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sellers Playbook allows you to operate your Amazon store from your happy place and create positive cash flow by outsourcing the hard parts so you can focus on the things that matter to you most. Sellers Playbook a service provided to existing and new Amazon store owners. Sellers Playbook committed to helping their members with Sourcing, Tracking and Managing Inventory within their store on Amazon. Internet

Jul 18 2017
Wells Fargo Merchant Services Wells Fargo Scam & Fraud Maryland Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Wells Fargo Merchant Services Nationwide