Your Search | secret cash card

Sep 01 2015
match.com will not refund my credit card for a subscription that I did not want anymore Internet Author: springville, Indiana Dating Services: match.com Internet

Sep 01 2015
Roxanne DeHay Threatening with arrest warrant for unpaid cash advance loan Redlands Internet Author: Redlands, California Cash Services: Roxanne DeHay Internet

Sep 01 2015
house of beauty world I ordered a product on August 20, 2015 they charged my visa card on August 20, 2015 they told me I would receive it within 5-7 business days. I called customer service they told me they don't know. what happened and it was shipped out on Aug 31st and I would get an e-mail with shipping info. I never received anything or my order. Internet Author: Oak Park, Michigan Beauty Products: house of beauty world Internet

Sep 01 2015
THC Merchant Services, Inc Bogus operating model and untrustworthy principals Mission Texas Author: Aurora, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: THC Merchant Services, Inc Mission, Texas

Sep 01 2015
Maker Shop Maker StudiosMaker Shop3576 Eastham DriveCulver City, CA 90232 Charged my card but NEVER fulfilled my sons order. Customer Service is NON-EXISTENT Culver City, CA Internet Author: walnut, California On-Line Stores: Maker Shop Internet

Sep 01 2015
Tom Furman - Elite Client Services Ft. Lauderdale - SCAMMER! Lies, cheats, manipulates - a hot-headed scammer who won't take no for an answer. Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Tom Furman - Elite Client Services Ft. Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 01 2015
Ace settlement department Ace cash services Trying to get money. I've never had dealings with this company but they sent me info about a settlement. On the Internet Internet
Author: Honolulu , Hawaii Cash Services: Ace settlement department Internet

Sep 01 2015
Tom Stanovich High pressure sales and lies Palos Park Illinois Author: Chicago, IL, Illinois Cash Services: Tom Stanovich Palos Park, Illinois

Sep 01 2015
Wealthy Affiliates Took my 47.00 monthly for 7 months and blocked my abilty to make money. Internet Author: Washington, D.C., Dist of Columbia Credit Card Fraud: Wealthy Affiliates Internet

Sep 01 2015
at home advisors @homeadvisors Maghgie Mcdowell and Tracy Ashley has an online company called athomeadvisors.info. Once you fill out the application and get hired that ask for you to pay 35 dollars for a seat for the online call center. Once that's done you fill out payroll info including a picture of your ss card and id. Yolu then receive several emails staing when you start training etc. Once they receive your info its very hared to contact them. They eventuslly send out different emails under alias saying this and that. They took me through a hoop for a whole month please beaware of this company. Charlotte, North Carolina Internet Author: jackson, Mississippi Consumer Services: Work at Home: at home advisors Internet

Sep 01 2015
GreenDot Corp Bought new GreenDot prepaid card loaded $140 on iut when I try to register it the said the card was already in use Monrovia California Author: Chester, New York Credit & Debt Services: GreenDot Corp Internet

Sep 01 2015
Ace elite -netspend- Canceled my account for supposedly suspicious activity.and won't refund the 612$ that I loaded on the card on that same day. Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Banks: Ace elite (netspend) Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
PicMonkey Charging credit card after I closed account Seattle Internet Monies refunded Author: California Computer Software: PicMonkey Seattle,

Aug 31 2015
Ares Product Management Pegasus Fullfillment LLC I ordered two free bottles of diet pills paid the shipping of $4.95 my daughter ordered the same was charged $8.00 for shipping. I did not order any more bottles three weeks later was charged $89.96 and $89.92 I did not auth. them to charge my card for any thing else. can not get a hold of anyone phone number does not work. These companies that charge without authorization should be shut down. Dallas Texas Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Alternative Health: Ares Product Management Dallas, Texas

Aug 31 2015
all aboard investments lavel buckholtz scam Internet Author: houston, Texas Cash Services: all aboard investments internet

Aug 31 2015
Direct Service of America Ashley Brown Coerced me into giving debit card number/expiration date. DOB. Told me I was gonna be charged one time 39$ Omaha Nebraska Author: Saginaw, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Direct Service of America Omaha, Nebraska

Aug 31 2015
Ginny's Inc An account I never opened!!!!! And they have no record of it!!!!! Monroe Wisconsin Author: Waco, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Ginny's Inc Monroe, Wisconsin

43, Report #1252092

Aug 31 2015
Mpell $50 Visa card for Dish Infiniti purchase Internet Author: Bicknell, Indiana Ticket Sales: Mpell Internet

44, Report #1252090

Aug 31 2015
Shop 'N' Check Linda Bradley Falsey said I was being hired as secret shopper. Issued me a cashiers check that bounced Indio California Common scam Author: Tomah, Wisconsin Cash Services: Shop 'N' Check Indio, California

45, Report #1252087

Aug 31 2015
Advance Cash America Jennifer Smith Unprofessional emails, false claims, and inaccurate information Los Angeles California Internet Author: Johnstown, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Advance Cash America Internet

46, Report #1252075

Aug 31 2015
TRENITALIA - LEFRE ROMA RM IT Train station in Rome, IT FRAUDULENT USE OF DEBIT/CREDIT CARD ROME IT Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Train Travel: TRENITALIA - LEFRE ROMA RM IT Internet

47, Report #1252038

Aug 31 2015
TULALIP MOTORSPORT PAID CASH FOR THE VEHICLE LAST YEAR. 2003 CHEV.TAHOE, IT KEEPS SAYING SOMETHING LIKE ENGINE POWER LOW. I HAD AN OIL CHANGE ON IT LAST WEEK, AND IT WAS DOING FINE, BUT LAST NIGHT I DROVE IT ABOUT A MILE AND IT STARTED DOING IT AGAIN, ALMOST DIED ON ME.. MY SON TRIED TO GET IT REPAIRED A MONTH AGO, AND IT COST $1600.00 TO REPAIR... WHAT THE HECK IS IT WORTH NOW... I NEED A VEHICLE, I AM DIABETIC AND NEED TO MAKE IT TO THE DR OFTEN. JUST FEEL LIKE JUNKING IT.. MARYSVILLE Washington Author: TULALIP, Washington Auto Dealer Repairs: TULALIP MOTORSPORT MARYSVILLE, Washington

48, Report #1252031

Aug 31 2015
MiraVue Ordered two (2) products, called within the 14 days to cancel with the cancellation number they gave but needed to call two (2) separate numbers to cancel each product separately. No indication this was the case until I receeived a charghe of #85.95 on my credit card. Internet Author: West Bloomfield, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: MiraVue Internet

Aug 31 2015
ge capital bank Eric thompson using ge capital bank told me to get a green dot card load 100 on it and then guywithin 1 hour and 15 mins. would call back then I would have my loan of 10,000 dollars in my bank acct. then I call back sag didn't have the funds Nationwide Author: columbia, Kentucky Loans: ge capital bank Nationwide,

50, Report #1251958

Aug 31 2015
eXpect Payment Solutions Derek Garvin, President & CEO Two Months of Lies over a small refund of only $815.00 ! Vancouver WA Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: eXpect Payment Solutions Nationwide