Your Search | secret society

Oct 01 2015
Superior Trails Michelob Ultra, Group360 Worldwide Group360, Group360 Worldwide, Superior Trails, Michelob Ultra, American Hiking Society Superior Trails Voting Contest, Voting Fraud, Voting Fix, Vote Scam, Group360 Hacks St Louis Nationwide Author: Mobile, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Superior Trails Michelob Ultra, Group360 Worldwide Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
(Daniel)millionaires concierge There are 4 guys posting ads on Craig's list working from millionaires concierge scamming over people for their money, one is Shawn Younai and his associate is Daniel, an over weight Indian looking guy, the others I will not mention as they have not done There are 4 guys posting on offering tickets to special events such as The VMA's, Victoria's Secret show, New York Fashion week etc. they are total scum that take advantage of people for their money! Internet
Removal Author: Westchester , New York Festivals & Event Services: (Daniel)millionaires concierge Internet

Sep 23 2015
Square Enix's Dirty little secret RMT Spammers Internet Herpa Durpa?? Author: Any, Alabama Internet: Square Enix Internet

Sep 22 2015
SURVIVAL LIFE/ Lamplighter Society/Concealed/Absolute Rights Re-billing scam/Never delivered product/Re-bills under different names Austin, Texas/Cedar City, Utah Internet Author: Poway, California Internet Fraud: SURVIVAL LIFE Internet

Sep 21 2015
walmart inc. 702 8th St.Bentonville Arkansas 72716 Scott L. Hartman (director of operations), telephone#(646)751-7867 Fax(646)751-7909 i have done surveys online before for a walmart gift card so when i received this letter and check stating that i was selected to be one of their secret shoppers i went online and followed the instructions,i put the into my bank account in the amount of 1,895.65 dollars with the instructions to withdraw my part time job payment of 350.00 dollars,(which i never withdrew) i was then told to withdraw the balance of the check to make secret purchases,at walmart,the gap,pizza hut, as a consumer service evaluator!!! bentonville arkansas Your post... Author: chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: walmart inc. 702 8th St.Bentonville Arkansas 72716 Internet

Sep 21 2015
Cease & Desist Is Accurate Author: New Hampshire, Connecticut On-Line Business: SECRET SUCCESS MACHINE CEASE & DESIST ORDER Internet

Sep 21 2015
David Robert Conway Dave Conway Crook and the worst lawyer I have ever met - this guy belongs in jail- numerous discipline history with the Law Society of Upper Canada Toronto Ontario This Jerk should not be let loose on the public with a law license Author: toronto, Ontario Lawyers: David Robert Conway Toronto, Ontario

Sep 14 2015
Pro Safe Secure they took money out of my checking account($329.00) and I never heard of them before this. Author: society hill, South Carolina Questionable Activities: Pro Safe Secure Internet

Sep 06 2015
Service Performance Group Inc, Mailed me a letter with a bogus check to hire me as a secret shopper Duluth Georgia Author: Matthews, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Service Performance Group Inc, Duluth, Georgia

Sep 04 2015
Access shoppers Joyce Norwood check issuer, Jerry Roberts human resource manager Sent me a check for $1985.00 asking me spend $150 at Walmart and Kmart, plus Money gram$1185 plus their fees f $10-$80! Also $450 is for my evaluation and training that keep.. Secret shoppers. I called. He said go cash check then call back. He will give me a Account Managers name to money gram to. New York New York Author: Bakersfield, California Department & Outlet Stores: Access shoppers New York, New York
11, Report #1252090

Aug 31 2015
Shop 'N' Check Linda Bradley Falsey said I was being hired as secret shopper. Issued me a cashiers check that bounced Indio California Common scam Author: Tomah, Wisconsin Cash Services: Shop 'N' Check Indio, California

Aug 27 2015
Waist gang society Waist Gang Defective items and horrible customer service!!!! Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Weightloss Programs: Waist gang society Internet

Aug 26 2015
james hart I got an e-mail re the secret shopper, My 17 year old son was looking for something to do like this i had heard about this secret shopper and always thought it was something fun, I am very ingnorant, I never think anyone would do something so bad, I did go ahead with this and got over $2,000 stolen, i will never trust in anything, It is true about too good to be true. I am a mother of 4 and thought a little more money would have done good for me. Man was I wrong. Lacarna Lacarna Author: Roseville, California Customer: james hart Internet

Aug 25 2015
Well tgy their own friends who ashley and chaz hawthorne got against us even testified in my mothers favor saying she wasn't doing anything to them but the judge turned a blind eye that is what bad Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 16 2015
Market Survey Information Inc and/or Zen Communication Possible secret shopper job opportunity presented to me turned out to be a total scam. Too good to be true is exactly what this is! Norflok Nationwide
Author: yatesville , Georgia Cash Services: Market Survey Information Inc Nationwide

Aug 16 2015
Whatcom Humane Society Animal Shelter Stolen cat, rude, disrespectful, bad service, won't let us have our cat, fees, only want money Bellingham Nationwide
Author: Lynden , Washington Animal Services: Whatcom Humane Society Nationwide

Aug 11 2015
SHOPPERS EXPRESS, Customer Survey Inc., RADEN ASSOCIATIONS, Michael Hall Secret Shopper Scam, Shoppers Express, Michael Hall, 347-559-8458 Newark, New Jersey Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Unusual Rip-Off: SHOPPERS EXPRESS Nationwide

Aug 10 2015
Walmart Inc I was sent a check and told to deposite it so that I was a secret shopper for walmart once I did now it was sent back as altered and ficticious when leaves my account negative . THese people need to be stopped and they owe alot of people money and I want mine back . Bentonville Arkansas Author: Prattville, Alabama Shopping Centers & Malls: Walmart Inc Bentonville, Arkansas

Aug 04 2015
The League For your eyes only. Membership Invitation Certificate. ----we are the rich, the famous, the powerful - and the creme de la creme of society, famous sports and movie stars, musicians, billionaires, businessmen, intellectuals, and scientists. Congratulations are in order. You have been chosen to join us, ------- Author: Inglewood, California Unusual Rip-Off: The League

Aug 02 2015
American Mensa Ltd. -Sin, degradation, gluttony, low living, drunkenness Arlington, Texas
Mensa Author: Provo, Utah Clubs & Organizations: American Mensa Ltd. Arlington, Texas

Aug 02 2015
Please update info on victim Author: LOCKHART, Texas Bait-and-Switch: TRACY BERNARDO FAIR OAKS, California

Jul 31 2015
Secret Shopper Sidney Horton Welcome to the Secret Shopper Program. Assignments can vary from a quick survey to a weekend stay. In the package you received today is a check for the sum of One Thousand nine hundred and eighty seven dollar only The Payment was issued to cover the assignment bills and also your weekly wages and Assignment. Once you receive the Check, You should take the payment to your bank and deposit, Deduct $280 as your weekly wage. Below is the expenditures breakdown: You will have $1,657 left with you and you are expected to send $828 via money gram charges to (NICOLE MORENO) in manila Philippines less Nationwide Author: Saint Peters, Missouri Employment Services: Horton Secret Shopper Nationwide

Jul 30 2015
Walmart Yes! I did surveys and I received a check for my work but the check was returned . The check they send to me was no good it caused my bank account to become overdraft and now I have to pay the bank back and fees on my account. Bentonville Arkansas Secret shopper scam Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Walmart Bentonville, Arkansas

Jul 30 2015
04:08 PM Sent check for $1987.00 for secret shopper assignment Manilla Internet Author: Lodi, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Internet

Jul 29 2015
7 buck tees The Secret Lqb of A.B. Dada False shirt mailed the. Harassed by owner when contacted to correct it Chicago, IL Internet
Author: Sun City, Arizona Adult Book Stores: 7 buck tees Internet