SECRET SOCIETY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: secret society
There may be more specific results for "secret society"
For more specific results for "secret society"
Showing 26-50 of 9,252 Found Reports For more specific results for "secret society"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 15 2017
Jody's Secret Rip Off Internet Author: Zanesville, Ohio Beauty Salons: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 14 2017
Jody's Secret Ordered a bra in June. Have not received a thing and website is no longer available. Internet
Author: McLeansville, North Carolina Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 14 2017
Jody's Secret Ordered 3 Sports Bras on June 20th and was told 4-6 weeks. Credit card charged and delivery not received. Internet Author: Laguna Woods, California Sporting-good Manufactures: Jody's Secret Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Jody's Secret Jody's Secret Adjustable Sports Bra Rip Off - Never Received Product but was charged! Internet
Author: Savannah, Georgia On-Line Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 14 2017
Jody's Secret Stole my money, never received my product Internet Author: CHAMPLIN, Minnesota Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 14 2017
Jody's Secret Ordered two sports bras: Never received item and website disappeared Internet Author: Dubuque, Iowa Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 14 2017
Jody's Secret Sports Bra Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 14 2017
Jody's Secret Rip-Off , scam, ordered and paid for product and never recieved it. Internet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 14 2017
Jody secret, individual Took my payment, but did not send merchandise. BALTIMORE Maryland Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Sporting-good Manufactures: Jody secret, individual BALTIMORE, Maryland

Aug 13 2017
Jodys Secret I ordered 2 sports news from Jodys Secret. Never got a confirmation email tried to contact them with no response. Put on my credit card and now I'm out the money and no way of recouping my cost. Internet Author: Prince George, Alabama Home HealthCare: Jodys Secret Internet

Aug 13 2017
Jody's Secret Paid for item & never received Internet Author: New York Mills, New York Alternative Health: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 13 2017
Jodys secret Pay over $40.00 for an adjustable sports bra. Have not received the bra or a refund Internet
I too have not received my bra!!! Author: St Catharines, Oregon Sporting Goods: Jodys secret Internet

Aug 12 2017
Jody's Secret Space You're In Arizona Byer's Choice Never received ordered items Mesa Internet
Author: Kailua, Hawaii Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 12 2017
Jody's Secret Ordered a sports bra 2 months ago through Shopify. Charged 25 dollars. Emailed. And website is down now. Internet Author: New Market, Maryland Shipping & Handling: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 12 2017
Aspiration Bank Summit Account Online Banking Online Banking possible scam operation online Internet
Secret Information should not be disclosed or required Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Banks: Aspiration Bank Internet

Aug 12 2017
Jody's Secret I place a sports braw order i saw in the web site, paid for it with my credit card, its been two months, when they Emailed me it would be 4to 6 weeks i would be recieving my order, i havent recieved my order yet, i need them to send me what i purchased or i want my money back, money does'nt grow on trees you know. Thank you. Internet Author: Holyoke, Massachusetts Cross-Border Scams: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 12 2017
Jody's Secret Jody's Secret is that there is no Adjustable Sports Bra? Ottowa Ontario Author: Grass Valley, California On-Line Stores: Ottowa, Ontario

Aug 12 2017
Jody's Secret Placed an order online using my debit card. Received confirmation email but item had not arrived almost 2 months later. I emailed the company daily but received no response. Just went to click the track my order link in the email and apparently the company no longer exists on Shopify. Internet Author: Guilford, Connecticut Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Jody's secret Scam, Rip Off, Lie, Stole Internet
Author: Farmington, Missouri Clothing Stores: Jody's secret Internet

Aug 12 2017
JODYS SECRET WORK OUT BRA Through SHOPIFY I ordered 2 of Jodys secret workout bRAS ON jUNE 22ND 2017 AND PAID $44.96 ON LINE THROUGH SHOPIFY I have made a complaint to Shopify they said to call my credit card company to refute the payment, which is a bit late to do after 6 weeks of waiting, Jodys Web Site is now inactive this was a major rip off! web site only Internet Author: Patrick AFB, Florida Alternative Health: JODYS SECRET WORK OUT BRA Internet

Aug 12 2017
Jody's secret ,bras, ordered 2 months ago, got a confirmation email, they charged my card and now...nothing...and the store is no longer available internet Internet Author: Langley, British Columbia Clothing Stores: Jody's secret ,bras Internet

Aug 11 2017
Jody's Secret I purchased a bra on June 17, 2017. I was told it would take 4-6 weeks to deliver. I've tried to contact them because as of 8/11/17 I still haven't received the product. Unfortunately, it appears the store has vanished from the internet. No response to my email. Jodys secret seems to be they steal your money and disappear. Internet Author: Ferndale, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Jody's Secret Internet

48, Report #1392039

Aug 11 2017
Jodys Secret Woww Fashion Ordered a sports bra, was told 4-6 week wait. Order never showed. No contact info available. Asia??? says Phoenix, but I highly doubt it. Author: Middleton, Idaho Health Clubs & Gyms: Jodys Secret Internet

49, Report #1391989

Aug 11 2017
Jody's Secret Facebook company scammed me for a sportsbra @ $24.95 Internet Author: Deer Park, Washington Specialty Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

50, Report #1391972

Aug 11 2017
Jody's Secret Yet another customer ripped off by this company Internet Author: Beckley, West Virginia Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet