Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

secret society

Showing 26-50 of 3,177 Found Reports For more specific results for "secret society"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Dec 24 2016
ASCAP American Society Of Composers And Publishers Songs On Over 400 Radio Stations+ Surveyed +But No Radio Survey=No $ New York New York
Blogs Confirming The Fact That ASCAP Are Scams Author: Texarkana, Texas Producers: ASCAP New York, New York

Dec 22 2016
Secret Serums Sent me two products that I had not ordered. Returned them to company with a Return Receipt Request, and got it back signed by their employee. Called the company and they said they would refund half of my money. So now they had $92.65 of my money, and I have no product. I have contacted the company many times and am told sorry Corporate will not do anything more than return half of your money. This is no way to do business and people need to know about this company. Lewiston Maine Author: Huntington Beach,, California Unusual Rip-Off: Secret Serums Lewiston, Maine

Dec 22 2016
Sovereign Society Not what they appear to be Delray Beach Florida Author: some city, California Investment Brokers: Sovereign Society Delray Beach, Florida

Dec 20 2016
Happy Paws Dachshunds/Jamie Wing Secret Valley Dachshunds Bad Breeder/Puppy Mill Stanwood Nationwide Author: Fayetteville , North Carolina Questionable Activities: Happy Paws Dachshunds/Jamie Wing Nationwide

Dec 20 2016
1st National Bank They have hidden fees and teller will Not inform the customers their account is negative Dallas Texas A Sorry Example of Society Author: Dallas, Texas Liars: 1st National Bank Dallas, Texas

Dec 14 2016
Brentwood Line Filler/Brentwood Super Serum Secret Serum Advanced Legacy Technologies It was a scam. Unauthorized charges on my credit card for $85.00 each for s trial product that they charged $5.95 each LA Internet California
Author: Ankeny, Iowa Healthcare Centers: Brentwood Line Filler California

Dec 11 2016
Dj sidereal On Friday July 8th at 10:58pm, I got a direct massage on Twitter from @djsidereal about him being interested for me to be on his new mixtape coming out soon. I saw the message the next day on Saturday July 9th and responded withsend the invoice of $50 after he promised to put it on his mixtape called everyone needs to know featuring 21 savage, metro booming, Kirk bang, frizzy wright and more. He promised me 1500 direct blogs, social media of over 50k people, & mixtape hosting on by society. Internet Author: Teaneck , New Jersey DJ Services: Dj sidereal Internet

Dec 06 2016
Bank:Fidelity Bank n*g PLC Bank Director: Mr Nnamdi Okonkwo Depositors Name :Mr. Gary Harris Gross Batch no : 66840090040 Year Deposited: 2001 Secret Question : Who is Depositor Answer: Mr Gary Harris Gross Security Code: 90600040020 they wanted to send me 200,000 so they ask for all my information and I give it to them. I didn't know this was a scam. I am very pissed. internet Author: honokaa, Hawaii Banks: Bank:Fidelity Bank Nig PLC Bank Director: Mr Nnamdi Okonkwo internet

Nov 29 2016
Legal Aid Society of Eastern Virginia Director Ray Hartz Repeated acts of failing to represent clients, leading them on, abandoning cases and causing damages by missing deadlines. Hampton Virginia Author: Newport News, Virginia Legal Services: Legal Aid Society of Eastern Virginia Hampton, Virginia

Nov 26 2016
SECRET EXTENSIONS Daisy Fuentes HAIR EXTENTIONS - TERRIBLE PRODUCT Van Nuys California Author: Henderson, Nevada Celebrities: SECRET EXTENSIONS Van Nuys, California

Nov 18 2016
Pip Society / Leo Williams Visit: pipsociety.comInstagram @pipsocietyceoSignals: telegram.me/pipsocietyceo Grand Theft of $10,000.00 Leo Williams promised to double my funds with NO Downside Risk / Withheld Profits / Stole $10,000.00 Atlanta Georgia
Stolen Funds Author: Seattle, Washington Investment Brokers: Pip Society / Leo Williams Atlanta , Georgia

Nov 14 2016
Secret Serums Misrepresented as a trial offer. Sent additional product, not ordered. No refund on unopened product. Lewiston Internet Reimbursements received. Author: Spring Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: Secret Serums Internet

Nov 08 2016
Dan Robert This man sent me a check for $2900 to be a secret shopping but the check was counterfeit McDonough Georgia
Author: High Point, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Dan Robert McDonough, Georgia

Oct 22 2016
VibeShop.Com APS, Phoenician Secret INC, VibeShop Do Not Buy! Complete RipOff of your Money.. Consider it Stolen Pomana, San Fernando, Fullerton, Brea California I Received My Refund Author: Los angeles, California Adult Web Sites: VibeShop.Com Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
We are still suing ashley hawthorne for defamation of charactor which led to our wells fargo bank account being wrongfully closed so her family being there will not intimidate us not to file suit Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 18 2016
Secret serums Skin care produts Internet Secret Serums Author: Lithonia, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Secret serums Iternet

Oct 16 2016
Angela Holt Designs Foul Mouth Bully Angela Holt, Angela Holt Designs, Crafty Peeps, Crafty Peeps Society Foul Mouth Scammer Crafter Greenbrier Tennessee Repeat of a previous Report Author: Kentucky Arts and Crafts: Angela Holt Designs Foul Mouth Bully Greenbrier, Tennessee

Oct 15 2016
Angela Holt Designs Angela Marie Holt, Daniel Holt, Angie Holt, Crafty Peeps, Angela Holt, Angela Holt Designs, Craft Peeps Society, Chasing the Chatter, Kelly Holt Craft Kit Scammer Alert!!!!! Greenbrier Tennessee Out of the Blue? Author: North Carolina Arts and Crafts: Angela Holt Designs Greenbrier, Tennessee

Oct 10 2016
phenom health products excessive secret charges internet Author: PRESCOTT VALLEY, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: phenom health products Internet

Oct 04 2016
The League Neothink society Scammed me out of 135. 00 for a book thats suppose to contain magic codes Dallas TX 75356-0627 Texas Author: Kansascity, Kansas Civil Rights Violators: The League Neothink society Dallas TX 75356-0627, Texas

Oct 03 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM Some how got my debit card number and I've been charged $29.95 for last 3 months. They will not replace my money and I am on disability. I did not give them my card info, in fact, I've never heard about them before.. Nationwide/ Int We got their secret hotline number Author: Monteagle, Tennessee Credit Reporting Agencies: GLD*SVCGS.COM Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
REJUVENEM Said that this is Kelly Ripa's secret line Dresher Internet Author: Dresher, Pennsylvania Eye Care: REJUVENEM Internet

Sep 27 2016
7 Dollars JFK Parking.com This company is constantly changing it's name. Beware of ANY parking at this address or close to it, including 147-07 Guy R. Brewer Blvd, Springfield Garden, New York This company offers to park your vehicle near JFK. They park your car on the street and RENT it out to other individuals while you are away. After a two week reservation, my car was driven over 3,000 miles and had damage to it. Springfield Garden New York Best Kept Secret Parking Author: Connecticut Parking Garages: 7 Dollars JFK Parking.com Springfield Garden, New York

Sep 25 2016
MainStreetMedia360 Rich Degan MSmedia360 Charged for services NOT delivered.Kept secret passwords for all sites and entered wrong info for company. Won't change it. having to sue him now. NIGHTMARE-Do NOT HIRE! Stuart, Florida Internet, Florida, California Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Websites: MainStreetMedia360 Rich Degan Internet

Sep 24 2016