SECRET SOCIETY LETTER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: secret society letter
There may be more specific results for "secret society letter"
For more specific results for "secret society letter"
Showing 1-25 of 38,211 Found Reports For more specific results for "secret society letter"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017

Oct 18 2017
The Neothink Society The League, Mark Hamilton, The Secret Society $1,000 paid for books which never revealed any SECRETS,nor provide membership in the Society nor answer letters. WEST VALLEY CITY Utah Author: SHOW LOW, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: The Neothink Society WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah

Oct 17 2017
Performant recovery/Shawna Tapia I paid amount of $423.98 that paid off my account in full on 9-10 -17 and got a letter from them 1017 saying I still owe them Pleasanton California Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Performant recovery Pleasanton , California 9 4566

Oct 17 2017

Oct 16 2017
Award notification commission Commissioner of judging..processing division Commissioner of judging. Processing division ..I received a letter stating that I had won 1,325,000.00.. and all I had to do was send them 11.89 in cash, check or money order ..payable to ANC..the check which looks very legitimate is attached to the bottom .When I saw it I just knew that some of the sweeps that I enter from time to time had paid off...and it says it's authorized by Larry Hourd, Executive of Awards...I had actually gotten so exicitec about the check.. Kansas City Kansas city Author: Atlanta, Georgia Banks: Award notification commission Kansas City, Kansas

Oct 15 2017
staur co. first they compramised my card by not using it at the time of the order, than used it 2 mos. later without my knowledge, then I paid the extra $20 to guarantee I was told it could not be replaced my money could not be returned, they would send me a catalog so I could use my store credit,the cat, came with a letter saying my store credit ended on the 10 did not get the letter til the 14; they kept my money and my ring; my ring would be replaced if it broke, well it broke Burnsville Minnesota Author: Red Oak, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: staur co. Burnsville, Minnesota

Oct 13 2017
Secret Allure Deceptive advertising and billing Internet Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Sales People: Secret Allure Internet

Oct 13 2017
Slide N Ride Trucking Services Inc. Caren R Vinson She is the Secretary I was called by Caren Vinson on 8/27/17 would you be able to escort one of my drivers I said yes. She said it would be from Mount Morris, Pa to Nj/ Pa Line. She said check is in the mail, well I never received it. I sent her a letter from my attorney nothing. She feed you a lot of bs. So I highly recommend escorting for this company if you want to never get paid. She has a w9. my insurance info, and bill. IRS needs to investigate this company. ST CHARLES Missouri
Author: , Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: Slide N Ride Trucking Services Inc. ST CHARLES, Missouri

Oct 12 2017
PAUL ATKINS paul@chariotgt.com CHARIOT GLOBAL TRADING PAUL ATKINS paul@chariotgt.com CHARIOT GLOBAL TRADING FAKE ORDER FAKE EXPORTER FRAUDSTER FAKE LC FAKE BANK LETTER SCAMMER DO NOT DO BUSINESS UK Slander Author: BERLIN, Auto Dealers: PAUL ATKINS paul@chariotgt.com CHARIOT GLOBAL TRADING ,

Oct 12 2017
Jody's Secret Didn't get my order Internet Author: Sparks, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Jody's Secret Internet

Oct 12 2017
Jody's Secret Ordered two sports bras and they never arrived after 6 weeks time frame but my credit card was charge. Author: salt lake city, Utah Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Express Toll IN THE STATE OF COLORADOE-470 PUBLIC HWY AUTHORITYLINBARGER GOGGAN BLAIR & SAMPSON LLP ATTORNEYS AT LAW SENT PINK LETTER FOR TOLL CHARGE & LATE FEE DENVER Colorado Author: Moro, Illinois Questionable Activities: Express Toll DENVER, Colorado

Oct 11 2017
Testclear.com 10 day Toxin Rid, 7 day Toxin Rid, 5 day Toxin Rid, 3 day Toxin Rid Ordered Toxin Rid 10 day (they guaranteed after 10 days you will be clean) they GUARANTEE IT! Followed program to the letter, failed drug test and lost out on a job. Washington Nationwide Author: Marco Island, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Testclear.com Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Secret Allure M2Skincream8442374148CA The secret behind Secret Allure is that ghey lure you in for a $4.99 sample, then rip you off for $89.92 surprise charge! Colorado Colorado Author: Galveston, Texas Beauty Products: Secret Allure ,

Oct 11 2017
celese eye serum Parisian secret nothing san diego ca Internet Author: sierraville, California Skin Care: celese eye serum Internet

Oct 11 2017
RJS Skin Cream: Secret Allure The free trial will cost you $89 in 14 days from SHIPMENT (took 6 days to arrive). This is not apparent on the website. Aurora Colorado Author: Rochester, New York Skin Care: RJS Skin Cream: Secret Allure Aurora, Colorado

Oct 11 2017
Sentry Recovery & Collections Debt Collection without explaining what the debt is/who the debtor is/ and demanding all of my personal information without them verifying ANYTHING about themselves Las Vegas Nevada I will say this.. Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Collection Agencies: Sentry Recovery & Collections Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 11 2017
McNeil Stokes He promised me that I was a named plaintiff in a class action suit in the case of Coleman Jackson vs. State board of pardons and paroles so he told me to wait 5 years before I received any money from the suit. so I waited until that time came for McNeil Stokes to contact me. he had all my information which included my address and telephone number but he never gave me a call or sent me a letter or any information about the case at all .Atlanta Georgia Author: Townsend, Georgia Civil Rights Violators: McNeil Stokes Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 10 2017
Wincar Autotrader Christian Salinger cs@wincar-autotrader.comWinCar-AutotraderChristian SalingerWartenberger Straße 2413053 Berlin SCAMMER FRAUD FAKE ORDER FAKE LETTER OF CREDIT FAKE DEPOSIT EXPORT SCAMMER INTERNATIONAL SCAMMER GERMANY BERLIN BERLIN Refutation of the published article Wincar Author: BERLIN, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Wincar Autotrader , Other

Oct 09 2017
Jody's Secret I ordered 2 sports bras order #16497 on 6/17/17 and I haven't received my order. When checking into this I found the website is down. Internet
Author: Dothan, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Jody's Secret Internet

Oct 08 2017
Elly's World On July 24th, 2017 I saw an ad on face book for a steam hair straightener for 49.97. I ordered it and the actuall order was placed under the name Elly's World. They said it would take 4-6 weeks for delivery. I went back to my order receipt to track the order and it states the company no longer exists. I replied to my confirmation letter but yet have I received any feedback. Internet
Author: Debary, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Elly's World Internet

Oct 08 2017
Jody's Secret Fraudulent company - Charged credit card but failed to send products as described Illinois Author: Peoria, Illinois Internet Fraud: Jody's Secret , Illinois

Oct 08 2017
Shutterschmack/Jennifer Espensen Jennifer Espensen Refused to cancel an outdoor photo session on a pouring rain day, did not do the type of photos I asked for that she swore she could do when I interviewed her, proofs came back with really bad lighting many dark and too much in shadow and others way too light and over exposed. New York New York Rebuttal to Shutterschmack's response. Author: Bronx, New York Photography: Shutterschmack/Jennifer Espensen New York, New York

Oct 08 2017
Cash advance usa Cash advance first rejected me and then sent that phony UNITED state attorney general's office letter saying that the state is sending my info to 3 major credit Bureaus and the social security office and my current place of employment. They are charging me for cheque fraud, theft by deception and violation of federal banking regulation. And that i was monitored online using my e-mail address in order to solicite funds. Saying that they are issuing a warrant for my arrest and get me fired from my job. And that my social security benifits will be placed on hold until the outcome of this case. Internet
Author: San diego, California Collection Agency's: Cash advance usa Internet

Oct 07 2017
Wirter Franklin Mangrum Social Butterfly, Jarrod Washington los Angeles been there too Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Social Butterphly Los Angeles, California