Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: secret society letter
There may be more reports for "secret society letter"
For more results perform a general search for "secret society letter"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
ANC AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION LARRY HOURD/Office of DirectorPO BOX 2905KANSAS CITY, KS 66110required $11.89 Notified by award letter of winning Option A $1,325,000.00 or $2,000,000.00 for 30yrs at $66,666.66, this amount was a sure sign this letter was bogus no taxes was to be withheld. KANSAS CITY Kansas Author: BREMERTON, Washington Wanted Criminals: ANC AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION KANSAS CITY, Kansas

Feb 21 2017
HCL America, Inc. HCL America Technologies, Inc.Thiagarajan Suryanarayanan Offer Letter of Employment Breached Cary North Carolina Author: South Lake Tahoe, California Liars: HCL America, Inc. Cary, North Carolina

Feb 21 2017
OptionsXpress Inc Praxis Financial Solutions sent a letter to my address that i owed $350,438.17. The letter title as FLOW LAB INC... I owned my house 5 years ago and I received the letter twice from Praxis Financial Solution.  IL Author: Long Beach, California Civil Rights Violators: BBB Better Business Bureau: Praxis Financial Solutions Internet

Feb 20 2017
maryland and pennsylvania historical society antique machinery sold for scrap,when donated for preservation muddy creek forks Pennsylvania Just because it is old Author: shrewsbury, Pennsylvania Clubs & Organizations: maryland and pennsylvania historical society muddy creek forks, Pennsylvania

Feb 20 2017
Law Society Lower Canada Unethical organisation Toronto Ontario Author: New York Legal Services: Law Society Lower Canada Ontario

Feb 19 2017
Vehicle Services Department I received a fishing letter on bright pink paper warning me to update my (nonexistent) vehicle service contract. Plano Texas
Author: Kansas City, Kansas Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Feb 11 2017
ANT BEYOND NUTRA (CA) ANT BEYOND NUTRA (CA)& LIFE SOURCE (IN) I saw a story titled something about why Megyn Kelly was leaving FOX NEWS. Stated she was leaving to pursue a new skin care line that was the secret to her youth.  (CA) (IN) (CA) (IN) Author: 35 county road 864 , Mississippi Questionable Activities: ANT BEYOND NUTRA (CA) Internet

Feb 10 2017
Eagle Roofing ( tile ) company the brand new roof tile was installed less then a year, but rain actually wash down so much powder in certain area, which means several years later, my roof might be have red, pink, grey different colors, the worse the said they don't cover this in their warranty, THE WORSE is their VP,- Victor send me a RUDE / ARROGANT / THREAT / go to Court letter, Rialto, California
Author: hacienda heights, California Roofing Companies: Eagle Roofing ( tile ) company Rialto, CA 92377, California

Feb 09 2017
Canadian Laser Safety Sending Misleading Letter to Show Proof of Compliance or Report You to Ministry of Labour Toronto Ontario
Author: Michigan Beauty Salons: Canadian Laser Safety Toronto, Ontario

Feb 07 2017
lux Style lux international sales pas Have sent me a debt letter ...final demand for goods i did not order or receive Denmark Internet Author: Stanstead Abbotts, Alabama Beauty Salons: lux Style Internet

Feb 04 2017
CD Diet & Health This company tries to scam yu by selling you vitamins, two bottles. They hide the part that says you will receive more vitamins at a big inflated price. You should send the second package back with a letter saying you won't pay, and you'll report them and you will tell your credit card co. not to pay them. San Diego California Author: Seabrook, Texas Weightloss Programs: CD Diet & Health San Diego, California

Feb 03 2017
International judging headquarters and award declaration center I got a letter saying I won $2,000,000 to respond within a week to receive this money, I just needed to pay $12.99 for processing. I thought it was weird because I never applied for this but said hey what do I have to lose so I sent it.  Kansas city, KS
Author: Lancaster, California Nonprofit Organizations: International judging headquarters and award declaration center KS

Feb 03 2017
credit one bank recieved a letter in the mail from the company says was able to use my card so i used it and dint go through.  las vegas nevada What's The Big Deal? Author: chicago, Illinois Banks: credit one bank las vegas, Illinois

Wendy Lovejoy Yellow Letter Mentoring SCAM Atlanta Georgia
Author: Knightdale, North Carolina Real Estate Services: Wendy Lovejoy Internet

Feb 01 2017
SECRET SERUM C/O GLF I called the company and asked how I send the product I don't want back and how I get a refund. I was aked if I opened the package. I told the lady I opened it. How was I suppoded to know what was inside. She told me that its company policy that she can't giv eme a refund and I can't send the product back because I opened the package. Lewiston Maine Author: Remer, Minnesota Skin Care: SECRET SERUM C/O GLF Lewiston, Maine

Feb 01 2017
ARA, Inc. Tactics used to get payment over phone, personal information, wrong name on letter. Lombard, IL 60148 Illinois Author: Cleveland, Georgia Questionable Activities: ARA, Inc. Lombard, IL 60148, Illinois

Jan 31 2017
Connect Market research Secret shopper assignment fraud Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Miami , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Connect Market research Pleasant Grove, Utah

Jan 30 2017
Linebarger Googan Blair & Sampson LLP Collection letter for Unpaid Tolls to Harris County Toll Road Authority Houston Texas Author: Belleair, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Linebarger Googan Blair & Sampson LLP Houston, Texas

Jan 30 2017
We Settle Taxes We have worked with this company for over 2 years and paid them close to $30,000 for them to negotiate with the IRS. All I can say is GOOD LUCK! We get emails addressed to different ppl not pertaining to our case. Saturday we got a letter from the IRS stating that they would not take the offer in compromise and wants us to make payments for the next 71/2 years totaling $490,000 on a tax bill that was only $65,000! We Settle Taxes has done NOTHING to help us. No return phone calls, emails etc... as for the forms they are filing on our behalf... forget it, we never see them. Beware of this company! Tustin, California Nationwide I originally posted a complaint against We Settle Taxes on 1/30/17. We seriously jumped the gun in issuing that post. Correction: We Do not owe $490,000.00 from $65,000.00. The $490,000.00 was a Author: Cottage Grove , Minnesota Income Tax Service: We Settle Taxes Nationwide

Jan 29 2017
David Varrone, Mindset Merchants Business Success Alliance, Success for the Rest of Us, Secret Success Machine, David@successfortherestofus, Weston, Fl. LIES, DECEIT, ABUSE, MAJOR LOSSES!! Weston, Florida Nationwide Author: Davie, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: David Varrone, Mindset Merchants Nationwide

Jan 28 2017
Lux Style International ..No names mentioned. Brand themselves as Lux International Sales ApS.Postboks 1158, DK5100 Odense C, Denmark. They have snt me a second letter plus amountsof money they say I owe them. I only heard aboutthem in a previous mail they sent me. Odense, Denmark. Letter by ordinary postal mail. Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Lux Style International Internet

22, Report #1352003

Jan 25 2017
Wells Fargo Financial National Bank For many months this bank intentionally caused my payment to be late to incur late fees and other charges until I was behind. then they sent me a letter to pay the loan off or face other charges. Des Moines Iowa The definition of Insanity Author: franklin, Georgia Loan Modification: Wells Fargo Financial Institution Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
The League I received a letter from Tom,last name could not give, who said they know all about me and I deserve this wonderful opportunity. I was to keep this secret and pay nothing, except to pay it forward to a deserving person that I know. I was to mail or fax Congratulations, you have been chosen to join us! West Valley City, Utah Author: San Diego, California Cult Organizations: The League West Valley City, , Utah

Jan 23 2017
John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC PO Box 9018, Syosset NY 11791Fed Pacific DEBT RECOVERY SOLUTIONS, LLC They sent me a letter stating that they purchased my account from SOUNDSHORE HEALTH SYSTEM the amount of $1,069.99 and asked me to settle it for $802.49 on account number 9993266, all correspondence and payments should be directed to this office and they are not obligated to renew this offer. SYOSSET New York Author: New Rochelle , New York Doctors: John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC SYOSSET, New York

Jan 23 2017
Web bank- pearl card Galaxy asset purchasing , I recived a letter in the mail from convergent outsourcing telling me that I owe 1,128.42 to creditor galaxy assets purchasing,LLC the original creditor was web bank- pearlcard which i never opened a account with that credit card company. And have no idea what it is for. But is showing up on my credit score and hurting my score and bringing it down Renton, Washington Author: boise, Idaho Collection Agency's: Web bank- pearl card Internet