SECRET SOCIETY LETTER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: secret society letter
There may be more specific results for "secret society letter"
For more specific results for "secret society letter"
Showing 26-50 of 38,207 Found Reports For more specific results for "secret society letter"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 06 2017
FADOUL BAIDA & or BAIDA JEWLERY Baidajewelry.com We are a well known diamond wholesale Corp since 1981 and a good standing Member in The Beurs for Diamonds in Belguim and the well known Diamond Club in Los Angeles . We gave Mr Fadoul Biada personally cut diamonds on consignment for a value that exceeds 140,000 US dollars , We have all the documents that supports this transaction signed by Mr Fadoul Baida. Diamond club tried to help to try to solve the case by asking Mr Fadoul to participate or respond to the letter that was sent to him from the club since our telephone calls or office visits to him has failed since in his words saying that was long time ago and I don't owe nothing ... LOS ANGELES California Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: FADOUL BAIDA & or BAIDA JEWLERY LOS ANGELES , California

Oct 05 2017
amazon prime store card Bait n switch interest rate and Syncrony Bank is the worst to call. There is no heartbeat in the organization. Orlando Florida Typical Author: ESCONDIDO, California Credit & Debt Services: amazon prime store card Internet

Oct 05 2017
Jody's Secret / Shopify.com Product advertised on Facebook, which took you to Jody's Secret on Shopify.com. Order placed Jun 16th. Received confirmation email that product would be received in 4-6 weeks. Never received. No phone number to call sms no response from emails to support@jodyssecret.com. Ad no longer on Shopify. Internet
Author: Aurora, Oregon Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret / Shopify Internet

Oct 05 2017
Jody's Secret I ordered 2 adjustable sports bras back on June 15, 2017 and have not received anything. They said 4-6 weeks but have not returned my emails and now the store is closed online. Internet Author: Powhatan, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Jody's Secret Internet

Oct 03 2017
Jody's Secret Inc. I placed an order, paid for it and never received it Meza, Arizona Arizona Author: Houston, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Jody's Secret Inc. Internet

Oct 03 2017
us bank us bank home mortgage Fraud Nationwide The previous matter Author: otway, Ohio Banks: us bank Nationwide

Oct 02 2017
The Secret Society They're asking for money I don't have & now they'really offering a 40 % discounted payment amount West Valley City Utah Author: Newark, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: The Secret Society West Valley City, Utah

Oct 02 2017
White Forest Bulldogs Ontario Canada, Mariton Manganaan. Beware Whiteforest Bulldogs!!!
Whiteforest Bulldogs Healthy and Amazing French Bulldogs. The Breeder, Mariton Manganaan of Mono, Ontario is respectable and very professional to deal with. Author: Toronto , Ontario Dog Breeders: White Forest Bulldogs Ontario Canada Ontario, Canada

Oct 02 2017
Jody's Secret They did not fulfill my order and they took my money. Internet Author: Rockport, Indiana Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Oct 01 2017
Jody's Secret Bra Via Shotify.com Purchased an order and never received item. Internet Author: Rockwood, Michigan Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Bra Via Shotify.com Internet

Oct 01 2017
Ellys world They had an ad on Facebook for hair steamer iron, I ordered two and received an confirmation letter, but I haven't receive my straightener iron. I placed my order in June. When I tried to check on my order it says the page has been closed, their is no way I can get in touch and see about my hair products or get a refund Nationwide Author: Decatur, Alabama Beauty Salons: Ellys world Nationwide

Oct 01 2017
DMI DMI sent me a letter stating that I have a NIPPON 35MM FOCUS camera,including 50mm optical lens, automatic film counter, rapid wind film advance with double exposure guard,hot shoe synchronized for electronic flash,and carrying strap. I did not order it I did not send the $19.79 they requested. When I look them up the Ripoff report came up. carrollton Internet Author: Belle chasse, Louisiana Cameras & Video: DMI Internet

Sep 30 2017
enterprise rent a car temecula ca false damage report by enterprise temecula california The rest of the story. Author: temecula, California Body Work & Repair: enterprise rent a car kansas city, Missouri

Sep 30 2017
BlueDevil BlueDevil Products I followed Blue Devil instruction to the letter now everything is stopped up the thermostat ,radiator ,water pump, coolant tank, i had to replace because they were cloged with a white paste substance from the blue devil . My engine still will not run right i will have to buy another vehicle. I contacted blue devil filled out the complaint form sent in my receipt and explained what happen and they never replied 854 Lowcountry Blvd #101, Mt Pleasant, South Carolina Nationwide Author: usa, Georgia Auto Repair Service: BlueDevil Nationwide

Sep 30 2017
North American cable tv sweepstakes. Michael Hansen and Jamie farmer administrator Sent me a letter stating so had won 4,500,000,00 dollars and this was the second notice. I had not received he first notice. The reference no. PA/33361 WORRIED New York Author: Pila, Pennsylvania Financial Services: North American cable tv sweepstakes. Nationwide

Sep 29 2017
Elly's World On July 23th, 2017 I saw an ad on face book for a steam hair straightener for 49.97. I ordered two and the actual order was placed under the name Elly's World. They said it would take 4-6 weeks for delivery. I went back to my order receipt to track the order and it states the company no longer exists. I replied to my confirmation letter but yet have I received any feedback.  The site was on Facebook On Facebook InternetReports
Author: DALLAS, Texas Beauty Salons: Kelly's World Internet

Sep 29 2017
Saleguru I ordered a curling iron/straightener, they sent me tracking info that says status not registered. They said 7-10 shipping, it's been 6 weeks, still no product, no tracking, email response is a form letter Everytime, saying check tracking, they do not respond to your issues or questions. No phone number available. Adam Andrews is the manager that responds. Internet Author: Kalkaska, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: Saleguru Internet

Sep 27 2017
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Claim form for cash eligibility of 12,000 dollars if you pay 5.00 for research and processing fee.This is definitely a scam.P.O. Box 549012 Dallas TX 75354-9012 Sent a fraudulent letter that I won 12,000 dollars void after 10/21/17 Dallas Texas Author: Thousand Oaks, California Credit Card Fraud: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas, Texas

Sep 27 2017
Jody's Secret- Woww Fashion Placed an order in June 2017 - never received it - cannot contact them Internet Author: Lisbon, Maine Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret- Woww Fashion Internet

Sep 26 2017
Parisian Secret I tried the # on the bottle and they just hang up I need to return it my face is all broken out and I cand use the product San Diego California Author: Hazlet, New Jersey Skin Care: parisian secret Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Central Award Distribution Gustav A Cuguenin, Senior Review Officer Got a award number identification letter, stated I won $2,000,000.00 with a Reference number of G4149 and I could choose for my payments of a lump sum of$66,666.66 per year or a single lump sum of cash pay off of $1,325.000.00. KANSAS CITY KANSAS
Author: CHANDLER, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Central Award Distribution Nationwide

Sep 25 2017
Lisa Laterza presticrediti she is asking for a lot of money Como monteolimpino Have a look.. Author: Hanoi, Vermont Brokerage Companies: Lisa Laterza Como,

Sep 25 2017
Chase Bank Chase Credit Card Services Fake Customer Support, I understand is a fake response, Ignore Customers Request New York Nationwide
Settled Dispute / Merchant Agreements Author: Millersview, Texas Banks: Chase Bank Nationwide

49, Report #1402092

Sep 24 2017
US Bank Deceptive Practice and Ruins Credit Union Nationwide Sorry Author: Union, New Jersey Credit Services: US Bank Nationwide

50, Report #1402016

Sep 24 2017
Jody’s Secret Ordered never received!! Internet Author: Metter, Georgia Clothing Stores: Jody’s Secret Internet