Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: secret society letter
There may be more reports for "secret society letter"
For more results perform a general search for "secret society letter"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Jan 23 2017
River Bay I. Vaelo- Collector I have paid my bills on the first day of the month, I have recieved letter stating that I did not pay with notices, then recieved numerous letters stating that I have insufficient funds from the collector,Tampa Florida The entire story Author: Tampa, Florida Home Owner Associations: River Bay Tampa , Florida

Jan 17 2017
Freedom Direct Corporation I have a letter they sent to me with a loan I suppossly set up with them. I did no such thing. It doesn't have any numbers for me to call and find out about the loan. I have never spoke to anyone about a loan from them and it makes me angry to know they went in and got my credit scores. How can I find out more about this letter? Please answer. Salt Lake City, Utah. 84116 Nation wide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Freedom Direct Corporation Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Gayle Flynn Edinburgh Horror Film Society Gayle Flynn Facebook Meetup Misandrist Predujice Edinburgh, Scotland Internet
Small update... Author: Edinburgh, Scotland, Websites: Gayle Flynn Internet

Jan 16 2017
The Secret Society They stated that I was chosen for the secret society to receive secrets that will make my family and I wealthy like the Rothschild, and Rockefeller family West Valley city, UT UT
Author: Bellwood, Illinois Attorneys General: The Secret Society Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP E-470 Toll Collection Letter on a Man Dead 472 Days Denver Colorado
Author: Diamond Bar, California Legal Services: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Denver, Colorado

Jan 13 2017
Playster - Playster Corporation, Colin Strachan Publishing Manager Prolific copyright DMCA infringements, refusing to remove infringing reports, ignoring cease and desist letter to cease and desist infringments, false and misleading advertising using DMCA-immune Russian based affiliate agencies,100+ DMCA complaints New York New York
Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Playster New York, New York

Jan 07 2017
MyLife.com Inc. MyLife.com Inc. I DID NOT AUTHORIZE MyLife.Inc to plaster my personal information like my date of birth, addresses in the internet. I will report them to the FTC, the POLICE, and other LEGAL authorities. My lawyer will also send them a letter. Lost Angeles California Author: Lancaster, California News Media: MyLife.com Inc. Lost Angeles, California

Jan 06 2017
Radius Global Radius Central Inc.(Thomas Moore HR ) Secret Shopper Research Miami Florida Author: Queens, New York Employment Services: Radius Global Miami, Florida

Jan 06 2017
Spencer Brown Secret Success MachineTurbo Wealth Solution Spencer Brown And Secret Success Machine is a Scam greenville SC Internet Author: Other Internet Fraud: Spencer Brown Internet

Jan 05 2017
Local Records Office Scam letter to make new homeowners believe they need to pay $89 for a deed Pekin Illinois Author: Spring Grove, Illinois Real Estate Services: Local Records Office Pekin , Illinois

Jan 04 2017
Dominion Law Associates Neither phone number listed on their letter or web site works. A search for them gives the same non working numbers. I'm very suspicious of a rip off Va Beach Virginia Author: Norfolk, Virginia Lawyers: Dominion Law Associates Va Beach, Virginia

Jan 03 2017
Bella Serata Claims to be Angelia Jolie's beauty line: http://healthsecrets.today/news/skin/angelina-jolie-pitt-shocking-divorce-secret-revealed/bella-serata/ scam, fake free trial, ripoff face cream, unauthorized charges Saint Petersburg Internet
Author: McKinney, Texas Beauty Products: Bella Serata Internet

Jan 02 2017
Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi They lost a large payment we made in August 2016, we disputed it when we were told they hadn't received it. Our bank started an investigation on August 22, 2016. I paid off the remaining amounts, stopping all activities. They found the payment of $888.04, sent a letter telling me the account would be credited on the next statement. They had also put a conditdonal credit on my account during the investigation period. NOW it's October, and we have a zero balance due and have a credit due to us of $154.87. Shortly after that we get a letter that we owed $888.04 again, but they reduced it with the credit balance, and now they are telling us that they will waive the late if we send our payment of $733.17. I have been trying to deal with this screwed up outfit but now they have turned it into collection!! We have gold credit, and we are elderly folks. Please help us. PLEASE! Internet Author: Oakridge, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi Internet

Dec 31 2016
Cardmember Service Agent for US Bank National Association Bogus check- sent with no letter stating what the check is for Fargo North Dakota Author: Menasha, Wisconsin Credit & Debt Services: Cardmember Service Fargo, North Dakota

Dec 31 2016
Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo and Ella waltson Ella Watson contact me on Facebook using the name Randi Morris she talked to me about God and told me she had breast cancer and only two months to live she ask for my email address which I did give her she then told me how she had no children and wanted to put me as her next of kin and also leave me her five million us dollars to help the needy in Christ's name she then sent me the info I needed to contact fidelity bank plus her secret question and answer and the batch number and also a code I would need....this sounded a bit strange to me so I googled the name she gave me for contact at the bank DR.NNAMDI OKONKWO and was led to this page...is sad people will try to run a scam using God and cancer. I'm just greatful I didn't fall for it U.k Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Religious Groups: Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo and Ella waltson Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
Vehicle Service Dept. Mr. Niermeyer and JosephAutoAssure.LLC I called them because it said in the letter that my car warranty was expired and they told me that I could get an extension on warranty but would have to pay $199.05 for 18 months, I told them I couldn't afford that, then they gave me a discount for me to pay $124.20 the first month and $98.32 for the additional 24 months. I told them that would be $2484.00 for the whole package? I declined but they wouldn't listen. So after he hung up telling me first that I had 30 days to think it over and if I want to cancel then I would get my $124.20 back. But the envelope in which they sent the letter had no address on it. So I called my Credit Card company and told them the whole story, they told me they would send me another card and would investigate the company that charges me $124.20 Chicago Illinois Author: Sun City, Arizona Auto Warranty: Vehicle Service Dept. Chicago, Illinois

Dec 29 2016
Ocwen,Hubzu,Alta Source My home had caught on fire and I called Ocwen to report it and sent the fire report and they never fixed the home.After a few months they refused payments in the home and sent my money order back to me with a letter in which I have all documents!I have had to file Bankruptcy because of them and after three years they are still trying to take the land,less than an acre that I haves lived on for 20 years.I replaced that home with an old Older one so me and my kids would have a place to stay.I am a single woman that works everyday and pays my bills and all I want is this little piece of land and no one can help me.They have the trailer and land for sales on Homes.com as if it is perfect condition which is false advertising.I have tried reasoning with them but get no where at all.Do not know what to do anymore.They also tried to get my power cut off on the older house today.Please if anyone has any answers to what I need to do please help me!! Internet  Author: Jefferson , South Carolina Liars: Ocwen,Hubzu,Alta Source Internet

Dec 28 2016
Max Soto & Melissa Dawn, ACE VIP Events Concierge and Incentives Melissa Dawn, Max Soto, Max Jacques, Gavin Navarro, Keenan Mickley, Global VIP Society Fraud, Scam Artists, Con Artists, Scam, Liars, Thieves, Hollywood, Melissa Dawn, Playboy, Playmate, Playboy Mansion, Max Soto, Max Jacques, Gavin Navarro, Keenan Mickley, Global VIP Society, Ace Corporate Incentives Los Angeles California Author: Alabama Party Planners: Ticket Sales: Max Soto & Melissa Dawn, ACE VIP Events Concierge and Incentives Los Angeles, California

Dec 27 2016
Award notification commission Judging office & decisions center These people has sent me a letter with a fake check saying I won 2 .000.0000.000 Millon Dollar or I can cash out an receive a lump sum of 1,325,000,00 right now but I have to send them 12.99 in a cash check or money order Kansas city Kansas
Author: GARY, Indiana Attorney Generals: Award notification commission Kansas City, Kansas

Dec 26 2016
Auctionmaxx, Auction Liquidators, Online Shopping, Consignment, Surplus, Misguided Freight, Lost in Transit Auctions Banned from the site as I requested consideration, sent a complaint letter using guidelines from Consumer Protection which included the issues, desire for Company to contact me to resolve issues, deadline and action willing to take if no response. Toronto, ON
Author: Toronto , Canada On-Line Stores: Auctionmaxx Canada

Dec 26 2016
Secret Serum Brentwood Beauty Cream Trial size bait & switch.. Monthly fee! Lewiston, Maine Internet
Author: Campton, New Hampshire Beauty Salons: Secret Serum Nationwide

Dec 24 2016
ASCAP American Society Of Composers And Publishers Songs On Over 400 Radio Stations+ Surveyed +But No Radio Survey=No $ New York New York
Blogs Confirming The Fact That ASCAP Are Scams Author: Texarkana, Texas Producers: ASCAP New York, New York

Dec 23 2016
enterprise rent-a-car enterprise sent me letter a damage to the car i rented, they tried this scam on me once before memphis Tennessee Enterprise Cares Author: memphis, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: enterprise rent-a-car memphis, Tennessee

Dec 22 2016
Secret Serums Sent me two products that I had not ordered. Returned them to company with a Return Receipt Request, and got it back signed by their employee. Called the company and they said they would refund half of my money. So now they had $92.65 of my money, and I have no product. I have contacted the company many times and am told sorry Corporate will not do anything more than return half of your money. This is no way to do business and people need to know about this company. Lewiston Maine Author: Huntington Beach,, California Unusual Rip-Off: Secret Serums Lewiston, Maine

Dec 22 2016
Sovereign Society Not what they appear to be Delray Beach Florida Author: some city, California Investment Brokers: Sovereign Society Delray Beach, Florida