SECURITY METRICS & FIRST DATA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: security metrics & first data
There may be more specific results for "security metrics & first data"
For more specific results for "security metrics & first data"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 20 2017

Aug 19 2017
Serendipity Apt I contact this company in May to rent me a 2 bedroom Apt. in 04/2/2017. The serendipity Agent charge several fee to rent this 2 bedroom unit . Total of $350 from this fee $209 goes toward my security deposit.I told the leasing consultant falesha Jones I will moving to the apt between July the 10 or July 30The leasing consultant said it was oke.In couple months later I found out I couldnt move July the 10 and ask her about my security deposit she said in verbal statement for me to send a writting letter so i can received my deposit.Falesha call me July 17/2017 and said she will not able to hold the Apt for July 30/2017 and she is not refund me my security deposit.This compagny is a ripoff they make pay $350 that uncluding with my security deposit and they told me to pay my phone creditor about $450 for me get approved and get an apartment with this compagny someone should check this compagny to prevent them from taking money from individual that is trying to rent an apt Thank you for your help in advance Dallas Texas Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Property Management: Serendipity Apt Dallas, Texas

Aug 19 2017
Jim Rosiak First Light Electrical Services Pulled continuous no-call no-shows and kept my house in disrepair for about two years Ossipee New Hampshire
Author: Fryeburg, Maine Electrical Services: Jim Rosiak Ossipee, New Hampshire

Aug 19 2017
Llantera 4 boys Four boys tire shop I went over there to buy some used tires the individual Johnny swore up and down that the BFGoodrich used tires who was selling me at 20,000 miles left on I looked at the tire they look pretty good they were in decent condition. So I went ahead with those two tires in the rear. The tires are for my truck I take the truck out maybe on the weekends I probably put less than 300 miles on these tires and they split down the middle and then when I was taking the tires off the sidewall blew so he obviously sold me some bum tires. So I had contacted him and told him about the issue and he said that I could come down there and purchase new tires but he wouldn't give me a refund he wouldn't stand behind his product and I felt robbed lied to and hustled because when we were first having the conversation he swore up and down that these were good tires I got at least twenty thousand miles on them he would stand behind them and gave me the whole run around and made me feel comfortable as a customer and then when I called to report an issue he just gave me like the third degree basically+ Phoenix Arizona Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Llantera 4 boys Arizona

Aug 19 2017
Protect America takes your money, offers nothing in return Austin Texas Author: SKIATOOK, Oklahoma Security Services: Protect America Austin, Texas

Aug 19 2017
Elly's World I placed order for the new Elly's Steam Hair Straightener. I have not received any emails so I may track the shipment. When you click on the link in the first and only email that they send you, it's days the sight is no longer functional. I have seen many reviews of other people in the same situation. The company that keeps coming up is Shopify.com 150 Elgin Street, 8th Floor Ottawa, Ontario Canada
Author: Fall River, Massachusetts Attorney Generals: Elly's World Massachusetts

Aug 18 2017
Discover Merchant Services First Data Merchant Services Discover chargeback allowed customer to steal boat parts from my company Fort Myers Nationwide Author: Fort Myers, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Discover Merchant Services First Data Merchant Services Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
SYNOVUS BANK NBSC BANK RIDICULOUS OVERDRAFT FEES! Nationwide Nationwide Remedy Author: Gaffney, South Carolina Federal Government: SYNOVUS BANK Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Merchant Club of America and clover point of sale systems My name is Brett Howard I own Howard liquor I was told by this company that they would save me $200 on my credit card processing and charge me a fee for my POS system.After the first few months I was having lots of problems with the POS system.California Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merchant Club of America and clover point of sale systems Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Sherry Allen-Meyer Sherry Allen-DiazSherry AllenSherry DiazSherry Meyer 1-2-3 Spanish My Way, LLC Difficult, rude, does not uphold legal contracts Oxford Florida
Rebuttal to Brandi Lewis of Health Plus Trans. LLC Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Translation Agencies: Translators: Sherry Allen-Meyer Oxford, Florida

REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 18 2017
Vivint APX Holding Group, APX In early July 2017, I submitted in writing a request for termination of services by Vivint for my home alarm service. About a week later, I received an email indicating that I did not submit required notification for termination of services. Provo Utah Author: Rosamond, California Home Security: Vivint Provo, Utah

Aug 18 2017
AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Kevin Lindsay Complete con-artist. He charged us 3 times the going rate for the job we needed. He is a greedy liar. Horrible customer service and completely unprofessional Flagstaff Arizona Buyers remorse Author: Chico, California Auto Repair Service: AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Flagstaff , Arizona

Aug 18 2017
Jones Junction Kia Gives outrageous quotes on minor repairs Bel Air Maryland Dealership Author: edgewood, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Jones Junction Kia Bel Air, Maryland

Aug 18 2017
WOODFOREST BANK VIOLATE PRIVACY - MANY ERRORS - TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL TRYING TO ROB THEM Nationwide Word Games Author: Texas Banks: WOODFOREST BANK Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Dan Adamson and Larry Adamson of 475 Vaughn Inc and ROI Commercial Real Estate The principals of 475 Vaughn and ROI Commercial Real Estate took my security deposit without a valid reason Tucson Arizona Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Real Estate Services: Dan Adamson and Larry Adamson of 475 Vaughn Inc and ROI Commercial Real Estate Tucson, Arizona

Aug 17 2017
Wells Fargo Wells Fargo ATM check deposit The ATM swallowed my 1030.00 payroll check and only showed 30.00 Ft. lauderdale Florida Wells fargo has me so angry they claim they don't get involved with domestic things well they got involved in closing my checking account when ashley hawthorne falsely accused me again of harassment Author: boca Raton, Florida Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

AVG Bait and switch Internet Author: Nebraska Security Services: AVG Internet

Aug 17 2017
Dunham and Jones During consultation spoke with one lawyer never was told who lawyer was going to be. First day of court was told a lawyer would be there to represent me. Courtney approaches me with a pass for the defense paper which I signed because in her words she didn't feel confident laying the facts down right away to the DA. To make a long story short we passed 5 times! They never called me with any good news .  Fort Worth Texas Author: Grapevine, Texas Legal Services: Dunham and Jones Fort Worth , Texas

Aug 17 2017
E bay I paid $2,000 with their eBay gift cards to purchase a truck I never got the truck they will not call me back they will not email me I've tried everything I'm on Social Security and I need my money back Houston texas Nationwide
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Advertising Services: E bay Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Leslie Canada @medivaper Stole My Money United states Internet Honesty Author: houston, Texas Clubs & Organizations: Leslie Canada @medivaper Internet

Aug 17 2017
HouseDataOnline.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HomeDataOnline.com | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. HouseDataOnline.com provides high quality property history reports to help you make an informed decision before purchasing a property. We're dedicated to providing the most updated and accurate information possible as well as a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. HouseDataOnline.com provides 24/7 phone support, live chat and email support to help you with any questions you may have. HouseDataOnline.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. HouseDataOnline.com made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose HouseDataOnline.com.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: HouseDataOnline.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HouseDataOnline.com is a US based, Property History Record Provider offering premium property history records and reports as well as customer support 24/7 via phone, email and live chat. HomeReportStore.com has the data that a real estate agent won't tell you. HouseDataOnline.com’s system allows you to quickly access all publicly available information about a property before you buy. Montgomery, Alabama